Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alex and Sophie Pt.3

1
0 Comments 0
7.6k Views 7.6k
957 words 957 words
It was Sunday morning, the morning after our eventful afternoon in the woods. My eyes fluttered open, there he was, bare chested, staring at me with loving eyes, a knowing grin spreading across his face. I began to grin too, I couldn’t believe what we had managed to get up to yesterday! I couldn’t believe it but I loved trying to to! The fact that we had some of our most mind blowing sex in view of any dog walker or hitchhiker was utterly exhilarating. He leant over a kissed kissed me, locking me in a loving embrace as he did so. I felt so safe, there in is his strong arms, and I could have lied there forever.

We lay there for over an hour, just kissing. Our tongues teasing each other, our naked bodies held in a tight embrace. Just then things started to get hotter, his hands moved south and so did mine. I just couldn’t resist his cock! I stroked his endless shaft as he fondled my clit, coaxing her out of her hood (not that she needed much encouragement). We continued like this for a little while longer, he took my nipple into his mouth, suckling at it. It felt so brilliant! His warm mouth around my sensitive nipple. Oh my gosh I wanted to be fucked. I needed to be fucked! I whispered those words into his ear and within seconds he was over me, his length poised at the entrance to pussy, ready to make its entrance.

He eased into me. Fuck! I was so sore from last night, my nails dug into his back. He intuitively pulled out, not wanting to put me through that much pain.

———————————————————————————————————————-

“What’s wrong baby?” I asked her, she told me she was still sore from last nights exploits. Sophie sounded so disappointed! I could tell she wanted my cock and I was going to give it to her one way or another. I had always wanted to try this, but the moment had never been right. I hoisted her up and put her on all fours, she began too murmur trying to tell me she was in too much pain, but I shushed her. I grabbed her gorgeous ass cheeks and spread them, her pink rosebud exposing itself to me. It looked so tight! I couldn’t wait to squeeze my throbbing meat into that. Her pussy may have been sore, but this was still going to be painful! I grabbed the lube off the bedside table and spread it liberally over my index finger.

I slowly pressed it against her asshole, trying to insert just the tip of it in, but it just was not going. “Relax baby, relax,” I told her, “don’t fight it.” She let out a long breath and her muscles relaxed, her little rosebud opening out and flowering.

KamaliyaFrenchh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamaliyaFrenchh

I gently pressed my finger into it and it was whole heartedly accepted, she squealed a little bit, more from surprise than anything else, soon those squeals turned to moans as I began to finger fuck her ass. Once she was fully relaxed I pulled my finger out, lubed my cock up and leant it against her ass. I saw her fingers curl around the bed sheets in preparation and I went for it.

———————————————————————————————————————-

“Oh! Oh yes!” I screamed, I expected this to hurt far more than it did. There was some discomfort of course, but I was overwhelmed with pleasure; up until now I hadn’t known what it was like to feel full. I thought I had but I obviously hadn’t. This was a hole new feel in a whole new hole and I was loving it. We would definitely be doing this more often!

It was driving me wild, my hole was being stretched by his thick shaft and oh was it good. He grabbed my hips, using them to pull me onto his cock, he was going so deep! I loved his cock inside me, I could feel it throbbing adding an extra sensation into the mix. He was thrusting into me so powerfully my tits were bouncing around wildly! I rested my head on the pillows, reached down with my left hand and rubbed my clit, furiously. It was so swollen, I was desperate to cum. This was too much for me, the wonderful new feeling in my ass and the exquisite pleasure in my clit was sending me spiraling towards a toe curling orgasm.

———————————————————————————————————————-

She was such a dirty girl! Playing with herself! But it was such a hot show for me. I was nearing an orgasm myself. My cock was pumping in and out of her hole fast and faster, her ring gripping it tighter than it had ever been gripped before, the sight of it was too much to bear. I could feel the oh so familiar tightening in balls as the cum started to well up. Oh this was so good! Here it was, “Oh yes!” I screamed, just as I started to pump my seed deep into her ass, I felt her body start to shake, she was cumming too! I pumped the last of my seed up inside her and I pulled out. She remained still, her ass pointing high into the air, her hole still on show, I could see globs of my cum pulsing out of her and running down her crack onto her pussy, her body heaving desperately trying to gather her breath after our morning session.

I lay down next to her, she copied me, cuddling up and placing her head on my chest and her hand around my waist. “I love you Alex,” she whispered.

Published 
Written by sexcapades69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors