Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bristol I

"Fucking a trucker"

79
8 Comments 8
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

The delights of a motorway service station hotel were not immediately apparent to me. McDonald's and KFC are not exactly haute cuisine. The noisy and very functional hotel was not Shangri La. I was working in Bristol, living in London. To avoid a daily commute, I used a variety of cheap hotels. This one week I had forgotten to book my usual hotel, and all I could manage was the Ramada at the Gordano Services on the M5 just south of Bristol. My first night was almost my last, as a horde of leather-clad bikers (is horde the correct collective noun for leather-clad bikers?) caused mayhem in the services.

After escaping the leather-clad ones, I drove to the pleasant town of Portishead on the Severn Estuary where I avoided the Wetherspoons and found a marvelous pub called the Old Mill. A bar snack, and a couple of drinks later, I was ready for my bed. I parked up near the hotel and remembered I had run out of toothpaste. I detoured from the hotel path towards the service areas, which, alongside the fast food offerings, provided motoring essentials such as toilet seat covers, nose hair clippers, and thankfully toothpaste.

I made my purchase and was ready to return to my bed. As I left, a woman asked me for help. She was choosing some medicines and wanted to know what I'd recommend for stomach ache. I looked at her and said,

"I'd recommend coming to my room and having your tummy rubbed!"

She laughed and replied, "If that includes a shower, it's a yes!"

I led her to a seat in the dining area. She explained a bit more about her pain. I suggested if it lasted, she seek medical advice. However, it sounded like indigestion to me. I said I had some tablets in my room which might help.

I looked at her, and I realised she was of Asian descent. Maybe India, Bangladesh, or Pakistan, I thought. She was pretty and petite. Long dark hair surrounded a very nice face with an engaging smile. Her eyes were dark brown, like deep shady pools.

Then I wondered why a shower was so important to her and why she needed my room. What was wrong with her own?

When I asked, she responded, "I don't have a shower. I don't even have a room. I drive a forty-ton truck and sleep in there!"

The outfit, including a hi-vis jacket, now made sense. I offered her a shower and a tablet for her stomach. She nodded and followed me back to my room. I opened the door and invited her in. Her eyes lit up when they saw my big double bed, with crisp white sheets. I couldn't imagine her usual sleeping conditions, but they were probably pretty basic and uncomfortable.

I'd been left with two bath and two hand towels. I gave her one of each. I checked to make sure there was soap, shower gel, and shampoo in the bathroom and said, "Help yourself to a shower."

I thought she would go into the bathroom to undress, but instead, she started to take off her outer layers in the bedroom. Underneath her jacket, she had a polo shirt, which she proceeded to remove. A black bra containing nicely shaped breasts came into view. Underneath her tracksuit bottoms, she wore a pair of panties and socks. She sat on the bed and removed the socks and I took the opportunity to admire her long shapely legs. She turned to me and said, "OK?"

I don't think I said anything in reply as she very sensuously removed her bra and panties, leaving her standing completely naked in front of me. I looked her incredible body up and down, especially the patch of pubic hair, expertly shaved into a V shape. She was divine! After giving me a good look, she turned and made her way to the bathroom, her ass cheeks moving erotically up and down as she strutted her way.

As she entered the bathroom, she turned and said, "Am I showering alone?"

I was undressed and followed her into the shower in roughly thirteen seconds. It was a walk-in shower, and I closed in on her and pulled her close. I kissed her shoulders as my cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass, and my hands reached around her body and caressed her breasts. They were glorious. I used my fingertips to circle her nipples. I felt my cock rise, and I gently rubbed it in the cleft between her cheeks. She was breathing deeply as I continued my assault on her nipples.

I put my hands on her shoulders and turned her to face me. We looked into each other's eyes intently. We kissed. A long, lingering, deep kiss. When we parted I bent my head to lick and suck her nipples. She threw back her head and moaned as I worked my magic on her breasts. She managed to get some shampoo and bath gel and gently washed my head and body. The last part she washed was my cock, balls, and my ass. She used more gel to create a rich lather and rubbed vigorously. I was hard and very horny.

We swapped positions to rinse off, and I turned off the water. We grabbed the large towels, but we were in a hurry, and drying was at the bottom of the to-do list. We made it to the bed, where we fell in a heap. We rearranged ourselves in a face-to-face position, kissing once again as my hands commenced their exploration of the contours of her heavenly body. I kissed her shoulders, and arms, then back to her breasts and nipples. I kissed her belly button, then made my way south over her pubic mound, through her V sign.

MistressKiitty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressKiitty1

"What are you doing?" She said.

I looked up and explained that I was about to give her a massive, shattering orgasm using my tongue and fingers on her pussy and clit. She told me she had never had any oral sex. I asked her if she wanted to try. She looked somewhat uncertain, but after a pause, nodded her head.

I took a deep breath and dived into her pussy, licking where no man (or woman) has licked. Then I remembered I had picked up a chocolate mint and it was nearby. I reached for it and removed the silver wrapper. She looked on in bemusement as I pushed it firmly inside her vagina. With the heat, it started melting immediately and I pushed my tongue deep inside her, licking the dark minty chocolate. As I tasted the sweet, I also managed to lick her lips and clit. When I penetrated her with two fingers, she bucked, arched her back, and let out a cry of pure pleasure. I continued to lick, suck, and occasionally taste the chocolate as I brought her to her first-ever orally-induced orgasm.

I shifted and offered my stiff cock to her mouth. She looked apprehensive and took a minute to come to terms with her first cock inside her mouth. She eventually licked, slowly exploring the head, rim, and shaft. She edged back in reverse before she took a deep breath, opened her mouth wide, and took my cock a pleasing distance into her wet, welcoming mouth. Slowly she started to suck, getting used to an increasing amount of my cock in her mouth and throat.

After a while I realised I was getting close, but I didn't want to cum in her mouth, and I withdrew, much to her disappointment.

"I was enjoying that," she said.

I replied by saying, "You’ll enjoy this too."

I positioned her on all fours and knelt behind her. I rubbed my cock along her slit before thrusting it hard and deep inside her. She let out a short yelp. I started fucking her, rolling my hips to vary the angle of penetration and areas of stimulation. From her moans, she seemed to appreciate my efforts. For added stimulation, I pushed my middle finger as far as it would go inside her ass hole.

I could feel (and hear) her orgasms as they shuddered through her body. I continued to fuck her, harder and harder. She started to moan repeatedly, just like a religious chant. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," she said.

I tried to comply as much as I could, but the sensation of her contractions through her body was arousing me too. As much as I tried to delay the inevitable, I could not stop the final spasm as my orgasm swept over me and I felt the first blast of my semen pump deep inside her body. I thrust a few more times but then fell exhausted to the bed. I reached for a drink (I always brought a bottle with me) and poured two glasses. We climbed into bed and slowly came down from our sensual high.

We started to share our stories with each other. She was called Aqsa (she'd told me this during our walk to my room, but I'd forgotten). She was a Swede (I didn't see that one coming). Her grandfather had left Pakistan in 1948 just after the British partitioned India. After a nomadic decade in Europe, he finally settled in Malmo, Sweden. His son also stayed in Malmo and started a family, including Aqsa. She married a Swede, Lars, but they had lost that lovin' feeling sometime earlier. It was the first extra-marital sex she had experienced, despite lots of opportunities on the road. I asked her why she was driving trucks. Her answer was muddled. I got the impression it was an act of rebellion, perhaps from a struct family upbringing. Whatever the reason, she seemed to relish the hard life of a truck driver in a male-dominated world.

As we chatted I felt her hand on my upper leg, then my thigh; she cupped my balls and finally her fingers surrounded my cock. She gave me a cheeky grin, and told me, "I liked sucking your cock."

With that, she dived beneath the duvet and proceeded to take my cock into her mouth again and start to suck me off. I was unable to resist. I just lay back and enjoyed the sensation of a beautiful girl's mouth sucking me. I didn't stop until I felt another orgasm releasing another spurt of my sperm into her mouth. She continued sucking, swallowing, and licking until my cock had lost its hardness. Her head appeared from beneath the duvet and a broad, spermy smile spread across her face.

We decided to sleep, and wake early for a final shag before she left me for the delights of the M5, and a trip to Devon to deliver motor parts to a distributor in Exeter.

The final shag was very passionate. We kissed a lot, knowing this might be our last time. I made sure she was well lubricated with my fingers, turned onto her side, lifted her leg, and entered her as we 'spooned'. I fucked her with zest and enjoyed it when I came deep inside her. After a cuddle, she showered and dressed in yesterday's clothes. We swapped mobile numbers, kissed and she disappeared into the morning darkness.

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments