Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bristol III

"A first date became a hot one"

44
6 Comments 6
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

When I first started contract work away from home, I was staying in hotels. Apart from the odd night out with fellow workers, it was a fairly lonely existence. I used a few dating sites to see if I could get some dates, not so much for a relationship or even sex, but mainly just some company over dinner or drinks.

One of the first I chatted to seemed quite lonely and was quite agreeable to meeting up. We met in Clifton. It was a lively area with good pubs, quality restaurants, and a historic ambiance. We met in a pub, and as we swapped details about ourselves, I took the opportunity to assess my dinner companion. She was petite, probably five foot two, with long blond hair down to her nipples, a nicely shaped face, not too much make-up, and a nicely rounded figure. Despite the nineteen-year-old claim, I thought sixteen was more likely. I asked her about boyfriends and tried to assess her experience with men. She was quite tight-lipped, and I couldn't work out if that was shyness or lack of experience. We finished our drinks and headed for the restaurant.

I had selected a very pleasant-looking Italian restaurant. The reviews didn't lie and we both had a very enjoyable meal. I had a favourite meal - Saltinbocca a la Romana - a delicious veal-based treat with basil and Marsala sauce, accompanied with saute potatoes and fresh vegetables. She clearly didn't eat out much and I gave her the benefit of my extensive knowledge as she chose a safe chicken dish. We washed the meals down with a bottle of a very pleasant Italian Barbera.

Overall, I got the impression she had little experience of the World. She enjoyed my company and we seemed to be getting on well. We left the restaurant, and she asked if we could go for another drink. I told her I couldn't as I was driving. She looked crestfallen. I said sorry. She then asked me if she could beg a lift home. She told me where she lived and I was a little shocked when she told me she lived about twelve miles away, near Bath, and totally in the wrong direction.

My trip back from there would be another sixteen miles. I was really tired and just wanted to go to bed. She was quite insistent but I resisted. She then made me an offer I couldn't refuse. She said if I drive her, she'd give me a blowjob. After a pause I finally relented and we set off in my car. I thought I needed to sort these things out in advance in the future!

She got in the front of my Saab 95 and as we were driving she started rubbing me through my chinos. I might be having mixed thoughts about this evening but the raging erection in my pants seemed to indicate my cock had no such qualms. As we neared the village where she lived (with her parents), she directed me to a deserted car park by the side of a wood. A good place to park before a country ramble. But also a good place for a little al fresco sex without drawing undue attention to your illicit activities. I parked in the furthest part away from the road and shaded by two large oak trees.

Once parked up, I pulled back the seats and she wasted no time unzipping me, liberating my cock. As she worked it with her hand, we kissed. She tasted sweet and kissed like an expert. As we kissed and she wanked me off, I explored her body. She wore a light blouse and skirt, and I started to undo the buttons on her blouse. We parted from the kiss and she swapped the hand still around my cock for her lips and mouth. I certainly wasn't her first time, whatever her age. She licked me, sucked me, and practically swallowed my cock deep down her throat. It was glorious and unexpected.

Abigaill1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abigaill1

As she sucked me I removed her top exposing her pristine white bra. That didn't last long and I was able to start to caress her breasts. Her mouth felt amazing and she seemed more expert in the dark arts of deep throat than her tender years would suggest. So good was she that I reached my climax and without warning, I started to ejaculate a massive load of sperm straight in her throat. She managed to swallow the full load.

I breathed deeply.

"That was truly awesome," I said.

She smiled and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She had certainly fulfilled her side of the bargain, but I wondered if she might want more. I decided to be bold.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy," I said.

She said nothing, but sat on her seat, turned towards me, put her right leg on my seat, and opened her legs. For the first time, I realised she was wearing no knickers. I was looking at her pussy, totally clean-shaven, and completely at my mercy. I bent down between her thighs and got a wave of hormonal, musky aroma that filled my nostrils. I felt my penis swell as my arousal grew. I could tell she was incredibly wet, and her pussy was slick with a creamy, musky juice. I breathed in deeply, enjoying the rich aromas. Next, my tongue parted her lips and I lapped at the juice. I continued licking up and down her lips... then flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue.

Her reaction was immediate. Loud moans, oaths, and breaths gathered in intensity as I kissed, licked, and sucked the most intimate parts of her divine body. After about five minutes, she begged me to stop. She had already enjoyed several orgasms, shaking her body. We kissed, and after a passionate minute, she pulled back and asked me to fuck her. The car didn't seem the best venue for a fuck. I emerged from the car and, semi-naked, beckoned her to join me. I led her into the wood or forest, and I immediately spotted a fallen tree, its large trunk lying flat at a height ideal for our purpose.

I directed her to lie belly down over the trunk. I stood behind her and put my hand between her legs. She gasped as I entered her hot, wet pussy. I coated my cock with her copious juices and positioned my cock to her vagina. With one forceful thrust, I was inside her. She was tight. Nice and tight. I withdrew and paused. Then I thrust again. Both times an exclamation of pain, but also pleasure. I decided to start fucking her. Harder and faster I thrust, going deeper and deeper.

After five minutes I was flagging. I sat on the trunk and directed her to sit on me. First, she backed her pussy onto my cock, but she found it difficult to fuck in that position. Instead, I raised her onto my legs, face to face. We both thrust and amid our mutual cries of pleasure, I felt the release of an ejaculation. I felt my sperm filling her young cunt as a wave of pleasure swept over us. I held her on my legs - she had her arms around my neck and we kissed tender kisses.

We dressed as best we could. Sweat covered both our bodies. She told me there was a pub a hundred yards down the road, where we quickly retired for a much-needed drink.

Once inside, I asked her how old she was.

"Guess," she said.

I made a stab at seventeen, but all she did was shake her head and smile enigmatically.

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments