Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bristol II

"A night to remember"

59
7 Comments 7
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

After my experience with various hotels, I discovered a better alternative - staying in a local house in a 'spare room'. The benefits were manifold. It was cheaper, I could leave clothes and toiletries rather than carrying back and forth, and lastly, I met new people. So it was that I found people with a spare room who were happy to have someone contribute to the costs of running a house. I stayed with a number of people. One memorable stay was with a gorgeous-looking blonde who worked as a legal secretary for one of the local businesses. We got on fairly well, although we didn't seem to see a great deal of each other. She claimed to have a long-distance boyfriend although I never saw him at any time.

One night I'd finished work and walked to the local pub for a quick dinner and glass of wine. I spotted my "landlady" with a young guy. They seemed to be having a good time, drinking plenty and getting closer as the night progressed. I left them to their own devices rather than interrupt what was becoming a very sexually charged encounter.

After my meal I was feeling tired and made my way back home. It was getting on for ten so I decided to go to bed and read. I must have fallen asleep as the next thing I heard was the sound of them arriving back home. They were clearly continuing their night as the TV went on and their drinking and partying continued. Despite the noise, I eventually went back to sleep.

I wasn't sure what time it was but I was awoken by sounds of shouting and a loud argument. From what I could hear, the night had clearly gone wrong and she wanted him out. The next thing was a loud banging on my bedroom door. I got up and made my way to the door as another bang reverberated around the room.

I opened the door (wearing just boxer shorts) and she stood there, with tears in her eyes, wearing a very diaphanous negligee.

"Please get rid of him!" she said.

I told her to stay put. He was still in her bedroom, clearly quite drunk. I didn't know what exactly had happened, but I told him to get up and get dressed in as fierce a voice as I could muster. He reluctantly arose, and unsteadily got dressed. He mumbled something unintelligible but I ignored him and told him again to get out.

Thankfully, he didn't resist (he was certainly bigger than me and I would have struggled to control him if he'd been aggressive).

Finally, he made his way downstairs unsteadily. I followed and made sure he left the building. From the front door I watched his meandering progress, finally disappearing from sight.

I locked the front door, turned off the TV (which they'd left on) and made my way upstairs. She was still in my room, sitting on my bed with the duvet pulled up covering her naked legs.

I sat next to her, and put my arms around her shoulders.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

By way of an answer she put her head on my shoulder. I held her close to me, trying to give her some comfort.

She stayed like that for a number of minutes.

When I asked if she was ready to go back to her bed, she nodded. We rose together and I led her to her bed.

She sat on her bed and I asked again if she was okay.

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

"Don't leave me!" she said.

At the same time, she lifted her duvet and indicated to me to get in beside her. As soon as I was next to her she pulled me into a close, tight embrace.

Despite asking her if she was okay, she gave no indication of what had happened to cause the row.

Finally, she lifted her head and I tried to wipe away her makeup, which had run. She managed a smile and moved forward to kiss me. We started with a quick peck. Then stared at each other. Then a longer, more passionate kiss.

I was completely confused by the situation. She had arrived home with a random guy, clearly full of lust. Then something had happened. And now I was in bed with a half-naked blonde, kissing her passionately.

I decided that I would leave her to make any moves. She didn't waste any time as I felt her hand reach down my stomach, towards my boxer shorts. Her hand made its way inside as she took my cock into her hand, rubbing it to a firm erection.

I felt a little more confident and started to explore her delicious body with my hand. My first port of call was her breasts. She was well-endowed and I enjoyed caressing them. I pulled up her top and lowered my head to lick and suck her nipples. They quickly became hard. My hand, freed from its work on her breasts, now started its journey south. I reached inside her panties and felt a strip of soft pubic hair. Suddenly, I felt alarmed. Was I supposed to be doing this?

She moaned in an aroused way, and I continued my quest. She was wet. Very wet. I used my index finger to penetrate her and started to gently finger fuck her.

A second finger followed and her moans increased in intensity. I alternated my attention between finger fucking, and gently rubbing her clitoris. I was still attending to her nipples with my mouth and tongue, and the combination seemed to do the trick as she spasmed into a loud and dynamic orgasm.

"Fuck me," she whispered and I complied immediately, lifting her long sexy legs over my shoulders, positioning my cock against her pussy.

I slid in slowly, relishing the feel of my cock within her soft, wet pussy. I started to fuck her, with slow rhythmic strokes. The crescendo of her moans indicated her state of arousal and I quickened my pace as my own excitement reached a zenith. I could hold it no longer as I felt a hot surge run from my balls to trigger an explosion deep inside her. We lay in a tangled mess and drifted to sleep.

The morning came in a fog of confusion. Where was I? What was I doing? Who was this beautiful blonde girl next to me?

She blinked her eyes open, smiled at me, and immediately went down on me. If anything, her mouth and tongue felt even better as she took my full length deep into her throat. Without warning, she mounted me and rode my cock to the most satisfying orgasm I had enjoyed for a while. I seemed to spurt a large dose of sperm inside her receptive pussy.

We lay back, exhausted (although she had done most of the work!). We continued to enjoy the occasional night together, usually when she was feeling horny. But I was never to find out the true story of what happened that night!

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments