Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking With No Limits

"James and I are going to have a VERY good time"

31
10 Comments 10
145k Views 145k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Legendary Story
I tell James everything. I've only been friends with him for 2 months, but I trust him with all my secrets. One time we were talking and both discovered that the sexual needs we had were mutual. He then asked me if I wanted to live them out with him, and I agreed. I wasn't nervous at all. I love James; he is the most amazing guy I've ever met. I don't want to date him, I just want someone who I can trust completely and he is that guy.

We decided on a Saturday night. I'm clean shaven as I step into my closet. I grab my tiniest shorts and a tight, short tank top. I want him to see a lot of my skin but not all of it. I want to be a tease. I sit in front of my mirror and brush out my long brown hair. It's very hard to style. The one style I like for me is curls, so I curl my hair. It looks great and for once, I actually really like my hair. The way it falls on my shoulders is so luxurious. I put on light makeup, as James has seen me without it and with a ton of it. I then realize he's never seen me in such a skimpy outfit. I lay my choice outfit on my bed and hunt down my favorite pair of panties and matching bra.

The panties are lacy and purple; the bra looks the same. I have A tits and although most people think those are 'small,' I beg to differ. They are perky and fit my tiny body perfectly. Being so short and just overall tiny, I can't imagine carrying around D tits. Plus they just bounce good whenever I ride cock. 

I get dressed and put on high heels. I look into the mirror one last time before grabbing my purse and heading out the door. On the car ride there, I imagine what will happen tonight and it gets me a little wet. I pull into his driveway and am beyond excited.

He opens the door and his jaw drops. Do I look really good? Do I look like a super slut? I didn't care. I threw my purse to the ground and he grinned as he pulled my body into his. He was so incredibly hot.

"Tonight is going to be fun Jessica. You have no idea how excited I am," he said.

"I feel the same way. You like my outfit?" I ask grinning. He simply laughs and smiles, grinning widely.

"Are you kidding? You are the sexiest thing I think I've ever seen. You look beautiful and stunning and so hot! I'm getting so hard already," he said, leaning in to kiss me. I kiss him back hungry for more. I giggle as he picks me up and carries me upstairs. Next thing I know, he's dropping me onto his bed. He kisses me lightly and looks into my eyes. I grin and roll him onto his back. He's laying on his back now, and I'm straddling his torso. His hard on is prominent and I feel it rubbing my ass. I slowly pull my tank top over my head, revealing my body to him for the first time. My tits, resting perfectly in my bra. He reaches up to hold onto them. He suddenly rolls me over so I'm on my back.

He begins taking my shorts off slowly. As he unbuttons them and starts pulling them off, I lift my ass off of the bed ever so slightly, giving him the signal to pull them completely off. As my shorts slide down my legs, he looks at me with the expression of desire. He slides my panties off next. He then shoves his fingers into my wet, tight pussy. I moan and move my hips.

"You're so fucking sexy. I can't wait to taste that pussy. Come sit on my face," He says. He pulls off his shirt and lays down on the bed. I smile and straddle him once again. My wet pussy sliding slowly up to his awaiting tongue. My juices making a trail on his abs and chest. I get up to his face and lower myself onto his mouth. Immediately, he beings licking and sucking my little pussy. I whine and moan. My body is rocking slowly. His tongue is amazing as he dips it into my slit. My clit is on fire as he sucks it. His lips suckling on my pussy feels amazing.

"Oh baby lick my pussy!"

I don't hold back; I moan loudly and rock on his face, riding it, gasping and awaiting an orgasm. I suddenly feel my pussy tighten and he sucks and licks up my juices as they soak his lips. I throw my head back, gasping for breath as my orgasm rocks through my body. As it subsides, he groans and licks up my pussy juices; enjoying himself as much as I am. I collapse on the side of him and he begins kissing me.

"Fuck me from behind. My wet little pussy needs that big cock," I beg. I get on my hands and knees and hear his pants come off. He rubs my slit with his finger and places the head of his bulging cock on my slit. It is about 8 inches long and thick. My pussy is pretty tight and as he slips his head in, it stretches to accommodate his big meat. I whimper lightly and feel it go deeper and deeper into me.

"Oh shit Jessica...you are tight as fuck. Damn I love that wet pussy," he says. He pushes his cock into me until it is deeper than I ever imagined. He begins to thrust in and out of me, driving me crazy. It feels so good. 

"Fuck me hard," I beg. He is breathing hard now, shoving his cock in and out of my little pussy. He grabs my hips and holds onto them tightly. He speeds up and begins pumping harder. My pussy is soaking wet and it slides in and out so easily.

TheQueens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheQueens

Catching me off guard, I feel his hand slap my ass. It sends a chill up my spine.

He pulls out suddenly, ordering me to ride him. He lays down and I straddle his cock. My pussy hoovers over his long cock. I slowly lower myself onto him, my pussy taking him in. My wet walls expand as I fall down onto his cock. He's so deep and I begin to rock and pump up and down his rod. My heart is racing as I speed up, my tits bouncing. I moan and he groans.

"Oh James!" I cry out, fucking him. My body is moving quickly as he grabs my hips and helps me to ride him.

"Fuck! Your so damn tight. I love your pussy baby," he says, looking into my eyes with flaming desire. I look him the eyes and flip my hair, trying to be as sexy as I can. I start to slow down and begin moving slowly, teasing him. His face twists with pleasure as I gently rock on top of him. It feels absolutely perfect. His cock deep in me, I continue driving him totally crazy. I lean down and kiss him hungrily. I just pump and rock, letting my clit rub on him. I'm moaning and crying out. He is just staring at me with passion in his eyes. I bite my lip hard. 

"Oh yeah fuck me. Fuck that big cock," he coos. I go for a little longer, our bodies sweaty and the room smelling of sex. I collapse next to him and he kisses me, whispering sweet and sexy things into my ear. How passionate can best friends get in the bedroom. I realize how much we are both truly enjoying ourselves.

"Cum in my mouth and then I'll cum on you," I say. He stands up and I get on my knees. I lick my lips and my tongue curiously slips out of my mouth, and licks his cock. The taste of my juices is all over it and I moan and slurp. I take him in my mouth as deep as my wet little mouth will allow and suck him. He is groaning in delight. I look into his eyes deeply, showing him how I love to pleasure him. I want him to know that I am doing this because I care about him. He places his hands on my head and shoves his cock deep into my throat. I gag but take it. I've done this plenty of times.

My eyes water a little and as I look back into his, I notice they are closed. He runs his fingers through my hair.

"Damn Jessica. Suck my cock," he says. I lick and suck him as best I can. As he slides in and out of my mouth, he just groans; fucking it furiously.

"I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck!" He says, opening his eyes. He then begins fucking my mouth with his cock really hard, and I'm making inaudible sounds and moans. His hands on the back of my head, his eyes wide, I see them close tightly as he pumps into my mouth and cum shoots into my throat and mouth. He stops pushing into my mouth and I lick and suck up all the cum. His cock slips out of my lips, limp and softening. His cum dribbles down my chin. We look at each other in amazement. I lick my lips and wipe my chin.

He picks me up off the ground and kisses my face, licking up his own cum, kissing my sensitive neck and cheeks. I tell him to lay down and he does so, ready for whatever I have planned. I sit on his rock hard abs and spread my legs so they rest on either side of him. He smiles as I move my fingers to my clit and begin rubbing them. I moan lightly and look him in the eyes.

I slip 2 fingers into my wet pussy and move them in and out slowly, enjoying the feeling. He licks his lips, wanting a taste of my fingers. I lean forward and let him lick my fingers. I stuff them back into my hole and fuck myself, quickening my pace. My thumb rubbing my clit; I moan softly.

"I'm cumming," I gasp as I rub and finger myself quickly. I moan and lean my head back in pure pleasure. I bite my lip and my orgasm begins rocking through me causing my toes to curl and my breath to leave my body. I am gasping, moaning, rubbing my sensitive clit, making the orgasm last. My body quivers and my pussy tightens around my fingers. My juices slip out of my slit as I pull my fingers out. I lick them, sensually. As my orgasm subsides completely, I fall forward onto James chest.

"You are amazing," he says, kissing my forehead.

"You don't mind that my pussy juices are all over your abs?" I ask, breathing heavily.

"Not at all," he says, looking into my eyes. "I think you are the best friend I've ever had," he says, grinning. I giggle and get off his chest. I start getting dressed and grab my things.

"I've always wanted a girl to cum on my chest," he said.

"I've always wanted to cum on a guy's chest," I say; a tiny smile creeping onto my lips. His face lights up and he laughs. I kiss him and he walks me to the door.

"Hey, don't fuck too many guys before I see you next. I want to keep that pussy as tight as possible," he says.

"Oh you know I won't. I think we have something special. Want to have lunch tomorrow? I need some friend time; just to...talk," I ask.

"Can't wait," he says.

The characters and events in this story are not based on real events. This is dedicated to a friend of mine.

Published 
Written by justdance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments