Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hard Drive

"A computer engineer is ravaged by a horny blonde"

55
43 Comments 43
20.0k Views 20.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Recommended Read
Gav sat back in his chair and rubbed his face, his head spinning with numbers. His boss had given him a particularly tough algorithm to crack and he was close to telling her to stick her QPL where the sun didn’t shine. However, he was too proud to let it beat him and decided to take a walk to clear his head.

Gav was Head of Infrastructure at Lucy’s Underwear Show House and was developing a new firewall, which could handle inter-dependent search parameters on the new Googleplex server. It was a major project but just the sort of thing that Gav enjoyed. He headed a small team who handled the more day to day running of things but the algorithm was a niche skill. He was close to finishing the job, but his boss just seemed to pile on the work.

He returned to his desk with a coffee and checked his mail. There was a mail from a name he didn’t recognize – one Amálie Krásné. He didn’t know everyone from every department, and this was definitely a new one. He opened up the email and discovered it was from the new head of Eastern Europe Trade Sales. She went on to explain that she wanted to meet up to discuss a possible IT solution to a small wrinkle she had in one of her reports.

Gav swivelled round to speak to a colleague.

“James, who’s Amaly Kasnee?”

James pursed his lip and made a ‘hot’ blowing gesture.

“Really?!”

“Sex on legs mate!”

“Really?”

“Yeah, why?”

“She’s put a meeting in. Is she Polish or something?”

“Yeah probably. She’s got a bit of an accent. Watch it mate, she’ll have you for breakfast!”

“Hmmm… okay James. Thanks for the heads up!”

“No worries, dude.”

Gav had a little chortle to himself and was glad he had had a shave that morning and worn a nice sweater. His male ego was already beginning to kick in, just thinking about seeing a hot new member of the staff and he wanted to make an impression, while staying professional at all times.

He worked on the algorithm with renewed zeal, his spirits lifted by the prospect of meeting his new colleague.

An hour passed and Gav had made significant progress as the reminder beeped on his desktop. It was time for the meeting. He had a quick look in the mirror, brushed his light brown hair and headed along the corridor to the Sales department for his meeting. He entered the office and acknowledged some people he knew and headed for a small meeting room at the far end. He was a few minutes early and sat on one of the two twin seater sofas and waited for Amálie to arrive. He was studying a water colour on the wall opposite when the door to the meeting room opened. His attention was drawn towards the door and for that half a second his heart missed a beat as she walked in. Amálie was five feet six, with long, flowing blonde hair, which formed naturally twizzled ringlets over her shoulders. Her dress was feminine but practical with spray on jeans and almost knee-length brown leather boots. Her obviously ample bust was modestly accentuated by a light tan blouse, which had a semi-transparent, jacquard bodice. She looked at Gav with her bright blue eyes and smiled as he stood and offered his hand.

As they made their acquaintance, he gave himself a second or two to inspect her lovely body. Her top displayed the curves of a woman with a bosom that guys didn’t forget. Her jeans were close-fitting and drew the eye towards those areas, which Venus had sculptured in her finest hour. Gav had to imagine her bottom for now, but figured it was a good one.

“Amálie Krásné. You must be Gav, unless I am in the wrong meeting.”

She had the sexiest accent he had ever heard. Her voice was like honey laced with bourbon. Gav shuddered but tried not to show it.

“No, you’re in the right place. I’m Gav – pleased to meet you.”

Gav resumed his seat as Amálie seated herself opposite.

“I take it you’re fairly new to the company?” said Gav.

“Yes, three weeks now.”

“Ah, that new! Where were you before that?”

“I was working for a company in Brno. A similar role, but a smaller company.”

“Forgive me, geography is not my forte. Buruno?”

“Brno. Czech Republic.”

Gav just wanted to close his eyes and listen to her talk, but he knew he had a job to do.

“Ah right. So what’s the problem? You have a snag in one of your reports?”

“Yes, it’s in the Slovakian account of all things. It’s the customer profile. The currency is wrong. I’ve tried everything but it is a job for an expert, I think.”

“Did you check the formatting?”

“Yes, done all that.”

“Okay. If you want to pop it over, I’ll take a look. If it’s the report I’m thinking of, it’s probably an error in some of the code in the application that hosts the software. From memory, it’s using the old 2007 Java applet. I will need to reconfigure the data sets so that they realign into the right matrix.”

Amálie was impressed with the depth of his knowledge and ready way that he diagnosed her problem.

“I’ll send you the link to the file, if that’s okay,” she said.

“Sure, I’ll take a look first thing in the morning, if that’s all right. Are you okay till then?”

“Yes, that’s perfectly okay.”

Gav noticed that she had crossed her legs as she spoke and was now pointing the toe of her boot in his direction. He shuffled slightly in his seat but unintimidated he looked Amálie in the eyes and tapped his pen on his pad.

“That’s all good then, if there’s any other way in which I can help, don’t hesitate to ask.”

“Thank you, I will. It’s good to have a list of contacts. It’s all about networking, don’t you think, Gav?”

“I guess so, but in my job people just tend to find me, rather than the other way round.”

“You mean you’re everyone’s go to guy? Do you handle that well?”

“I have a small team who deal with most things. So, I try to delegate where I can.”

“Oh, my little problem is not too insignificant, I hope?”

“Not at all. I will give it my personal attention." 

Amálie smiled, her legs crossed and one finger making twirls around her beautiful blonde hair. Gav loved it when women did that and Amálie looked particularly smouldering at that moment.

Gav was an experienced man and had had his moments, though he had never been out with someone of Amálie’s calibre. She was more than top drawer; she was on the dresser next to the powder puff. He was guarded against too much lechery or any compliment that might be construed as sexual harassment. In any case, he was sure she must be spoken for, a beautiful sophisticated woman like her, but it didn’t stop him indulging in his own little fantasy. But Amálie was about to send a curve ball his way.

“So, if there’s nothing else. Lingerie to sell,” said Gav, light-heartedly.

“Actually, Gav - just before you go. Not work as such, but I don’t suppose you fix home computers do you?”

“Well I suppose…”

Amálie held her pen between her teeth and looked Gav up and down where he sat.

“I have a glitch with my home PC. I’m sure it’s straight forward, but I’m no expert.”

Gav sat up, showing interest.

“What’s wrong with it?”

“It’s just when I boot up, I get an error message. Something about some driver or something.”

“Okay, what operating system are you using?”

Amálie shook her head, uncomprehending.

“Is it Windows XP or…?”

“Ah I see, it’s Windows 7, home addition, I think.”

“Okay, have you tried using safe mode?”

“I’m sorry, I’m really out of my depth with this stuff. Maybe you could come round and take a look?”

“Come to yours?”

“I’d be really grateful, Gav.”

“No, that’s okay. Anything to help out a colleague.”

Amálie was making a circle in the air with the toe of her boot and running her fingers through her luxurious blonde locks. Gav wasn’t sure if she was even aware of it, but it was sending a prickly heat over his body. She was so sexy it was untrue.

“I’ll email you my address,” said Amálie with what Gav thought was just a little suggestiveness.

“I’ll look out for it. When would be good for you?”

“The sooner the better. Say, tonight.”

“Oh that soon?”

Amálie was now licking the graphite point of her pencil, twizzling the wooden shaft between finger and thumb.

“Unless that’s a problem?”

Gav took a deep breath, pulling himself together despite the sexual body language that she was exuding. Could she actually be making a move on him, or was this just the Czech way? He decided to play it cool and picked up his writing pad as he stood up.

“No, tonight is fine.”

“Good. I wouldn’t want you to come too soon.”

“Excuse me?”

“I mean, I wouldn’t want to cause you… any inconvenience.”

Amálie smiled a sultry smile, making Gav’s heart beat a little quicker.

“About seven?” asked Gav.

“Seven would be perfect.”

Amálie stood up and turned towards the door, giving Gav the first sight of her behind. She had shapely hips and a perfect bottom, round and infinitely slappable.

“I’ll see you later then, Amálie.”

“Yes, you will Gav. Look out for my mail, won’t you.”

“Sure. And don’t forget the file.”

“Sure.”

Gav headed back to his office with a spring in his step, his mind occupied only by the impression made by the sizzlingly hot blonde from the Czech Republic. He couldn’t help but think that she was a bit of a tease, but he figured he needed to play his cards right and who knows. He had always frowned upon office romances, but then she didn’t actually work in the same office as him. What was he thinking! She had asked for his IT skills and suddenly he was jumping into bed. He reigned in his imagination, giving himself a mental slap on the wrist and returned to his chair.

By the time he opened up his inbox, there was already unread mail. He made a note of her address on his phone and set about his last job before lunch.

He made every effort to focus on the job in hand, but throughout the afternoon he found himself involuntarily thinking of Amálie. Her beautiful blue eyes, her luxurious blonde hair and her voice. That voice! It had a wonderful cadence, a musical quality but with just a hint of huskiness. Even the thought of her had him in goose bumps.

Further meetings and his complex project meant that Gav was eventually able to get his head down and get on with his work. It was nearly 4pm, when he realised he would be seeing Amálie in three hours time and made the point of checking her address on street map. It was not far from his own area in a district he knew was quite nice with some new town houses. He decided to finish a little early and set off home to get scrubbed up.

Gav was 39 and he was liberal in his outlook, though he had never been one for one night stands. He had had his moments, but with one or two notable exceptions his sex life had been quite pedestrian. He thought about the last few years as he drove home and recalled the fond memories of his night with the office intern and her best friend. That had been a bit special. Now aroused, his thoughts turned to Amálie and associating her with his carnal thoughts made him really hot under the collar.

He had a quick snack, showered and dressed in his best cords and a nice blue cotton shirt with pearl buttons. Looking at the coats in his wardrobe, he went for a leather one, which he considered to be smart, yet stylish. He figured that she would like that. Amálie was the exact opposite of a bimbo – sexy but sophisticated, flirtatious yet respectable.

Despite the nights drawing out, it was fully dark when he set off, with a frost in the offing. It was a poorly lit street and he drove slowly along her road looking for number 28 and parked up.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

He knocked on the door and saw a light appear as an inner door opened. Suddenly she was on the doorstep. If he thought she looked good at work - now she was a knock out! 

She was wearing an orangey red dress. It was short, but not that short that he didn’t need to fall back on his imagination. Her legs were shapely but toned like the girl who liked to run a couple of times a week. Her dress was cut in such a way that no belt was required and from her waist upwards his eyes were directed to her bust. Her breasts were nothing less than monumental, held up by her bra and clearly straining against the fabric of her dress. 

“Hey Gav! Come in.”

“Thank you. Are you going out?”

“No. I just thought, I have a guest. Why not make an effort.”

“Well, if you don’t mind me saying, you look very nice.”

Amálie beamed, clearly appreciating his kind words.

“Thank you, Gav. I’m loving the jacket, if I can return the compliment.”

“This? Yeah, I got it just last year.”

Amálie felt the hide on his arm, rubbing it with her fingers.

“Hmmm… it’s so soft, it must have cost fortune!”

“It wasn’t cheap, but money well spent, I think.”

“Oh definitely. Can I take it?”

“Great, thanks." 

Amálie’s sitting room was minimally decorated, with a nice old fashioned hearth and a book case, but not cluttered like his. Gav was more interested in her though. He was seriously distracted by her amazing cleavage and the wonderful expanse of leg. Her perfume was delectable, like she had sprayed a tiny amount and had now become infused with her body's natural aromas.

He glanced in her direction as she disappeared with his coat. Her ass was as fine as any, making her dress ride up at the back and form a couple of wavy pleats where it followed the contours of her bum.

“Can I get you something? A glass of wine maybe?”

“Hmmm… yes but a small one, I’m driving.”

Amálie nipped into her dining room and returned with two glasses of white wine, handing one to him.

“Thank you,” said Gav. 

Gav sipped the wine and savoured the rounded tones,

“Cabernet Sauvignon? Chilean I think.”

“Yes!” exclaimed Amálie.

“Don’t sound surprised, it’s my favourite, I’m not some sort of wine buff.”

“Even so, I am impressed. I suppose you want to see my computer?”

“Oh, whenever you like.”

“I’ll just fire it up. Come through.”

Gav followed her into her dining room, where one corner had been turned into a little study with a desk and files and her PC and monitor mounted in a light wooden unit. He waited as she pressed the button and the fan on her computer whirred into life. After loading the system, a box appeared on her desktop.

“There you see,” said Amálie, pointing to the screen.

“Ah okay. May I?”

Gav pulled up the chair in front of her desk and did a few clicks of the mouse.

“Hmmm… looks like browser got hijacked and you are uploading a rogue driver.”

“Hijacked!”

“Yeah, sometimes the anti-virus software don’t see them.”

“I’ve got all the latest firewall and everything.”

“Yeah, some sites have malicious files that send a sniffer packet via a download and effectively block your anti-virus detection.”

“Oh! Is it serious!”

“Nooo… it’s annoying more than anything. Most viruses are just a pain in the arse, to be honest.”

“Can you fix it?”

“Yeah, I’ll just update the boot-up routine in the compressed file dump and run a diagnostic analysis. Shouldn’t take two minutes.”

“Ooh Gav!”

“What?”

“Say that again.”

“Say what again?”

“All that stuff.”

“The boot-up routine in the compressed file dump?”

“Ooh!”

“You like that?”

“Yes, when you were in the meeting. All that techy computer stuff, it turns me on!”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously.”

“So, if I said I would run a full defragmentation of your hard drive…”

Amálie looked at Gav and ran her fingers through his hair.

“It’s sooo sexy!”

Gav took a deep breath. He wasn't sure if he had fallen victim to some elaborate wind-up or if she was serious.

“I’m just upgrading the root directory.”

Amálie ran her hands over Gav’s shoulders and down the front of his shirt.

“Say some more…”

“Upgrading the network drivers and motherboard interface,” said Gav, his heart beating and his dick growing in his pants.

“Yes!”

“Re-installing the network registry and rebooting the hard drive…”

Gav’s voice was quivering and his heart was beating hard as Amálie’s hands approached the bulge in his trousers.

“All done.”

Amálie shook her head and spoke so sexily, Gav thought his cords would burst.

“I’ve only just begun, Gav.”

Amálie asked him to stand and led him to her sofa. Gav followed, giving her instructions, while battling with his erection.

“When you re-start…”

Amálie began to unbutton his shirt.

“Hmmm…?”

“You’ll see a message, and then three options. Oh shit.”

She ran one hand over the thick outline of his cock and ran the other over his bare chest.

“Go on…”

“Yes, No and Cancel.”

Gav was seriously hot and bothered now. His cock was pounding as she drew down the zip on his cords and began to plant kisses on his neck.”

“And I press?”

“Cancel,” said Gav in as clear a voice as he could muster.”

“Hmmm… kiss me, Gav!”

Gav allowed his hands to trail around her waist and down onto her bottom. He closed his eyes as his lips met hers and his hands dug into her sexy rear. At the same Amálie slipped a hand inside the waistband of his trunks and took his cock in her hand. Gav shivered as he felt her fingers stroke his foreskin, pulling the soft flesh over his swollen glans. As they kissed he brushed the back of his hand against her breasts. Amálie looked at him and broke the kiss and gave him a naughty wink. She turned round, pressing her bum into his half-exposed, throbbing erection. Gav now had full access to her body. The hem of her dress was almost daring him to put a hand inside – to explore the upper reaches of her legs. Her chest was heaving gently as her own breathing increased and she gave in to his wandering hands. 

Gav slid his hands up her body, stroking her firm, but soft feminine curves through her dress. One hand then went south over her tummy as the other found its way to her breasts. Gav squeezed her boobs, making her cleavage spill over her top and his hands pawed at the exposed flesh as he weighed her tits in his palm. Amálie reached behind her and drew down his boxers, which were almost splitting from the power of his erection. Gav lifted her dress, until he had revealed her white lace panties and stroked the front of her mound. Her gusset was clinging to her labia, moist from her arousal.

Assisted by Amálie, Gav lifted her hem completely and his penis now free from its confines rubbed against her bum, the sensation of skin and lace sending shockwaves of pleasure through his body.

Amálie turned to face him and pulled her dress off completely, so that she was standing in just her bra and panties. Gav kissed her neck as he reached to unclip her bra. His dick was upright and Amálie moved in a way to bring friction upon his throbbing erection, causing herself to breath harder. Gav let her bra loose and stepped back slightly to view her amazing breasts. At the same time Amálie removed her panties, keeping her eyes on him as she revealed her neatly trimmed muff.

Now completely naked, Amálie pulled Gav towards her, her tongue probing his mouth with carnal abandon. Gav could feel her breasts pressed against his body. He accepted her advances, responding passionately, his fingers now dabbling between her legs, searching for her wetness. Her pussy was ready, her labia puffy and her juices oozing. They moved as one on to the sofa kissing and fondling each other. Gav sat down holding her hands, but Amálie slipped down, trailing her fingers rake-like over his chest until she knelt on the floor between his legs. She held his cock, teasing the shaft with a tantalizing movement, her fingers twirling over his glans.

She looked at him, her blue eyes bright but full of exotic sensuality and in a single move she lapped her tongue along the length of his dick. Gav groaned with an inexpressible thrill of pleasure. She teased and manouvered her tongue around his cock until he shivered with the erotic stimulation that she was showing his phallus. Her technique was unbearably good and soon a trickle of pre-cum emerged from his cock. Amálie collected the moisture with the tip of her tongue and used the salty emission to lubricate his engorged head.

She continued to lick him, drawing gasps of delights from his lips. To suck him would have been to push the red button. She wanted to save his ejaculation for the moment when she desired and not before. This way, she could control his pleasure – keep him hard – maintain his full arousal without giving him that final release.

Gav ran his hands through her oceans of blonde hair as she sent him to new heights of sexual fulfilment. Smiling a cool, sexy smile she sat up and stepped onto the sofa before straddling his waist. He cupped each breast, caressing the soft globes and took a nipple into his mouth as her pussy stroked the head of his cock. Each thrust of her hips drew his cock further into the opening, as his lips caressed her breasts. She finally sank her hips into his groin, her pussy swallowing his manhood. Gav held her buttocks as she rocked back and forth, his face pressed between her breasts. Her boobs were heavy and yet soft as silk, her nipples stiff from the tender licks of his tongue. Gav was breathing hard, his dick a mass of throbbing gristle as they fucked. Amálie gasped, whimpering with delight as his cock went balls deep, filling her pussy to the hilt. As she slipped lower, she put her arms over his shoulders, gripping his firm, muscular physique and kissing him hard as his dick hit the spot.

“Ooh Gav, Gav… you’re so hard! I can feel you so deep inside!”

“Hmmm… your pussy is so hot!”

“I want you to fuck me hard, from behind. Can you do that for me?!”

Gav was half way there and he knew his cock was close to bursting, but he grunted a reply in the affirmative. Amálie climbed off his dick and knelt on all fours, length-wise on her sofa. Gav looked at her beautiful, peachy ass with an extra pang of lust. Her pussy looked so good, so rosy with gorgeous plump lips. He closed his eyes and penetrated her sopping wet pussy with a single thrust. She was so much tighter this way and he just let go, knowing it was now all or nothing. He could feel his cock burning with pre-orgasm. Amálie’s pussy was so good and she squealed with pleasure as he held her hips and pounded her with everything he had. Each thrust made her bum quiver. He held her beautiful, smooth legs, sliding his hands around the soft inner flesh of her thighs. She made such great noises as he fucked her from behind and he bounced her tits in each hand, while driving his cock in and out. She just purred like a pussy cat, accepting his hardness, her pussy wet and hot.

Gav held her hair, pulling the long golden strands as he felt himself approaching his climax. Amálie liked that. She moved her hips and her ass in rhythm with his cock, until she came hard, her knuckles white as she gripped the arm of the sofa.

"Yes, Gav! Oh yes! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Her body began to jerk and Gav could feel her coming over his dick. With a final effort, he growled with orgasmic pleasure and exploded in her pussy, the cum shooting inside her – thick and foamy. He leant back as he continued to come, his own body juddering and his muscles tensing.

He pulled out, his heart and his dick pumping and the remaining drops of spunk dribbled over her bum. Amálie sat up and held his face, planting an affectionate kiss on his lips. They sat side by side on the sofa, their bodies hot and the air full of sex.

“Good?” said Amálie.”

“Wow! Good doesn’t even cut it. It was the best sex ever. You’re fantastic!”

“Thank you, Gav. You are so sweet, yet manly and sexy.”

“Really?”

“Believe me, it’s true.”

“Well, who am I to argue?”

Amálie kissed his cheek and grinned, a naughty expression appearing on her face.

“And if ever you want to put your dongle in my hard drive again. You know where I am.”

"You can rely upon it," said Gav and kissed her again.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments