Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: Christmas Party Hookup 2

"Got To Know Her Very Well That Night"

7
1 Comment 1
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Company Christmas parties were becoming notorious for strange hookups. Our parties had the open bar plus we weren't allowed to bring guests. That would always make for the best stories afterward; seeing the married guy making out with the chick from Promo made the evening much better. Certainly there was never a dull moment.

I happened to leave the office early and was rocking a serious golf hat with a sweet button-up vest. All I needed was a bow-tie and some fake glasses and I would have been mistaken for an NBA player.

I was having a great time at the party. I know that because I was dancing up a storm. This hot Asian from Marketing was nearby and we started dancing together. Esther was about 5"5 with brown eyes, a tight body with what appeared to be, at the very least, D-breasts. They were large and out there. She started grinding up on me.

After a while we both hit the bar for another drink. She was in-front of me grabbing us some MGD's while her ass was rubbing up on my cock. I didn't care who was watching, I was looking to hit that.

We went back to the dance floor with our drinks and were even closer than before. At one point she was nibbling on my right ear while we danced and grinded. She stopped nibbling on my ear to speak.

"Wanna get out of here?"

Sweet music to my ears...

As we went to grab our coats we starting making out. We had to kill some time before receiving our jackets. We hitched a cab and went back to my place, the closer of the two.

When we got up to my condo she wanted a drink of water. I passed her a bottle and we got hydrated before getting down to business. She was absolutely gorgeous and I was sure any single guy below the age of thirty was jealous of me.

I grabbed her hand, leading her to the bedroom where we shared a kiss. Her tongue and mine touched gently as we made out on the bed. She began unbuttoning my vest and dress shirt. I slipped my hands under her skirt to take off her pantyhose and underwear. She was already wet upon touching her vagina. She let out a moan as we continued to kiss.

Wasting no time she was attacking my belt buckle and unzipped my jeans. She was handling my Johnson that had been hard for a good couple hours. I needed a release badly. She stroked my cock, then started sucking on it while leaning back on my bed, so I moved to put my back on the bed while she sucked my hard shaft. She loved sucking on the tip of my dick like a lollipop. It felt so good I wanted to cum right then and there.

"Fuck Esther I'm about to cum."

"Do it. Cum all over me."

She quickly slipped her sweater and bra off, then went right back to sucking my cock. Seconds later, the streams of semen exploded out of my cock. Rope after rope ejecting from my balls into her mouth. She couldn't hold it all in, nearly choking on the gallons of cum shooting out of me. Luckily it landed on the hardwood floor instead of the bed.

"Holy shit Dean I've never seen a guy cum as much as you."

"I've always had a huge load. I can't explain it. Here, go to the washroom and clean up. I'll take care of the floor."

She washed up and borrowed my mouthwash. I cleaned up the floor with the image of her gorgeous face bobbing up and down my cock. I was already at half-chub. I wanted to fuck the living shit out of her.

When she came back, I wasted no time and started kissing her. I moved her hand directly onto my shaft to show her I was almost fully erect once again. She sensed it, and began stroking my cock with some authority.

I threw her back on the bed and went down on her, sucking on her clitoris and fingered her vagina. The way she moaned turned me on enough to really get my cock standing at attention. She then said something I wasn't expecting...

"Get the fuck up here and start fucking me."

She loved to fuck and say the word fuck.

I reached for my condom in the drawer and went down to business.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

I was on my knees on top of the bed, inside her while she laid on her back. Gripping her hips tight I began to fuck her a little harder. After unloading my semen just minutes earlier I felt as though I could fuck for days. Her wet pussy certainly helped.

Once I lifted her legs onto my shoulders she was screaming. I hit the bulls-eye and she was ready to cum. She screamed and grabbed hold of my arms while she climaxed. The way her body lifted during orgasm was hot as hell. I continue to pump away inside her while her breasts bounced up and down, her hands gripping the bedsheets.

I put her legs back down on the bed while I continue to hammer her. I lifted her head to kiss her passionately, then began massaging her neck while I fucked her.

"Oh wow keep doing that. That feels so fucking good."

I rubbed her neck with one hand and squeezed her titties with the other, keeping my balance enough to fuck her wet snatch. I sensed she was close to cuming again so I put both hands through her hair, holding her head while I quickened the pace. She screamed louder and grabbed my arms to brace herself for another orgasm. Her chest lifted and her scream was choked by the way she lifted her neck on her second climax. She reached for my head to kiss me, almost to say thank you for making me cum.

"I want you to fuck me from behind."

She got on all fours, looking back at me with her seductive eyes. She was so alluring. She also had some meat on her ass so I started slapping it before I entered her. She wasn't into it by her quick reaction.

"Put it in, now."

I obliged, and started banging her hard and fast. She loved how I pulled her hair and I kept doing it. Another orgasm was building by the sounds of her screams.

"Yes fuck me! Squeeze my breasts and keep fucking me like that. Just like that."

I grabbed her amazing breasts and drove my cock inside her. Her ass was getting red just from the way our bodies slapped against each other. She was about to cum a third time, and she rose up to grab my head with her left arm while I kissed her neck and shoulder.

"Oh yes! Fuck yes!"

Upon orgasm Esther slumped back to all fours to brace her body. She twitched and trembled as my cock push her closer to ecstasy. She was smiling ear to ear after she came.

"I didn't think you'd be this good Dean."

"You should have tried me on for size a long time ago," I replied.

"You're right."

I kept hitting it from behind and she came again for a fourth time. I went on-top again because she was too tired to ride me.

"Just fuck the shit out of me Dean."

I pumped her vaginal walls as hard and fast as I could to finish myself off. The explosion of my semen was not as strong as the blowjob she gave me earlier, but the orgasm was still strong. I collapsed on-top of her. I was exhausted and spent. Esther completely blew my mind that night, and in some aspects I did the same for her.

"I can't believe we hooked up Dean. I would have never expect this to happen. Seriously you were fucking awesome."

"Thanks Esther. I can't believe this happened either. You were great too. I hope we can do this again soon."

We did. The Christmas party happened in mid-December, and we kept hooking up until New Years Eve. In fact we had a romp on Christmas Day at her parents house after they left for her relatives place, and before she had to be there herself. I should have known she wanted to do more than bang based on what we did on Christmas Day. When it was time to party on New Years she wanted me to come out and party with her friends. I told her to come party with my friends. We battled, and that pissed her off enough to end our tryst.

She wound up landing a new job with another company a short time afterward. Any office awkwardness was quickly avoided. That concluded the decade of the 2000's. My next story will begin in 2010. That was a pretty good year.
Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments