Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: Ms. Opposite - Part 3

"Our last encounter was a memorable one"

5
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Aside from pure physical attraction and our profession, Kristy and I had absolutely nothing in-common. To me, it made our relationship perfect. We could talk shop and fuck each other's brains out.

One problem I ran into was her constant changing of the rules. After our three-way with Tessa, we added one another to Facebook and exchanged numbers. We'd hook up every so often on the low. Now you may be thinking it was wrong for me to bang the best friend of my fuck buddy, but what was my fuck buddy doing on her dates? Kristy did online dating. There were a few first dates where she'd call me up afterward, and I'd nail her. What about the nights she didn't call? Could I trust her word that I was her only partner? Needless to say I didn't trust her, and I had fun fucking her best friend until both of us were told to stop by Kristy.

Cock blocked...

Kristy was pissed off up until I hooked her up with a job in my company. Salary, benefits, everything. She did reward me with sex as a favor, however we agreed to stop when we became colleagues. We'd see one another everyday at the office and remain professional. Two months into working together, however, that changed.

"Hey, what are you up to tonight?"

"Nothing. Aren't you hanging with your girlfriends?"

"I bailed on it just now. You wanna go drinking tonight?"

I had to read between the lines. She wanted to fuck.

"How about this. I will pick you up, buy booze and then we can maybe get a room tonight."

Kristy's eyes lit up. I was hoping in a good way.

"Okay, sure. That sounds better than my idea."

It was the good way...

We checked into the hotel literally with alcohol and a couple snacks. I brought a full box of condoms, obviously. Kristy was a every bit as good at drinking as she was sucking dick. She was a machine. It was hot. I started with a beer and she started with the shots. She already had two shots before she turned her attention toward me.

"Have a shot with me!"

"Fine..."

We downed Tequila that made me shiver a little bit. She noticed, and gave me a kiss on the lips. She loved to slip her tongue inside my mouth, so I returned the favor. I was super horny and ready to go. So was she, because her hands were at the bottom of my shirt and she was taking it off.

Right then and there we were pulling off clothes at the speed of light while we kissed passionately. She pushed me right on the bed and the heat was turning way up. Seeing her amazing naked body coming toward me, needing me, wanting me, was a sight I still can't get out of my mind. She was scorching hot that night, and every night for that matter.

I unwrapped a little present for my hard cock and proceeded to let her start on-top. She liked a man with the slow hand, so I let her work my dick at her pace.

"You're the thickest cock I've ever had. You feel so good inside me."

I never got tired of her saying that to me. Nor did I mind her voluptuous body rocking my Johnson. Her slow pace was driving me insane to the point where I wanted to just drive my cock so hard and deep inside her. So I pull her down on the bed and I took over on-top of her. I started slow, but then I began to quicken the pace, something I never did with Kristy.

"Oh my God Dean slow down."

I did. For about ten seconds. Then I started to speed up.

"Dean, please! Slow down."

I didn't listen and went even harder.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett

She was screaming and scratching my neck with her long nails. I firmly gripped her waist and pumped in and out at a pace I was used to when I fucked her friend Tessa.

"Dean you're hurting me!"

I stopped for a brief moment to let her have it.

"Kristy for fuck sakes relax. I am going to fuck you all through the night, now take a deep breath and let's enjoy this."

She started looking away during our fuck session and tried very hard not to make a sound. I decided I would do it her way for about a minute, then let her have it. When I started fucking her at a quicker pace I took my left hand and pulled her face toward me. I looked her dead in the eyes and started to yell at her.

"You are the sexiest woman I've ever been with! I've fantasized being with you the first time I met you. I wanna fuck the shit out of you. I can't take it anymore!"

I fucked her hard and fast. She was screaming, but this time she wasn't complaining. I did the best I could not to hurt her. Her snatch was soaking wet and I pumped her vagina like it was my cock's last meal. Kristy was close to the edge. I could tell every time she was about to have her first orgasm. This time she screamed louder than ever before. Maybe the pace I was fucking her made her yell so loud. There was no denying she was into it.

"Okay, that was the biggest orgasm I've ever had."

"You're welcome!"

I stayed on-top of her until she came a second time. Then I bent her over and started fucking her from behind. She said words to me she had never uttered before.

"Fuck me harder.'

My body slammed into her ass cheeks while I fucked her pussy. Her hands and face were all over the hotel pillow. Her screams were muffled because her face was pressed into the pillow. I thought she was going to rip it up. Thankfully that didn't happen. She had at least three orgasms while I fucked her from behind. Maybe four.

"I wanna suck your cock."

Um, okay! While I pulled off my condom she took a big gulp of my beer. Then she spat a little bit out onto my cock. That was a weird feeling for about a split second. She worked my cock like a pro. She was far and away the best at oral. She gave blowjobs I could not afford. The way her lips and tongue worked in unison with her hand was incredible. I was about to explode.

"I'm gonna cum."

She pumped her head up and down a few more times until she braced herself for my massive load. She would always go deep throat to prepare for me. I shot rope after rope of cum, and she managed to swallow every last drop. Previous girls had tried and failed to handle the gallons of semen my cock would unload, but she did it without breaking a sweat!

She went to the washroom to clean up and grabbed a post-fuck beer. Once we finished our beers we fucked again, and again, and again. The next morning we had a quickie just before it was time to check out. Housekeeping almost walked in on us. Someone stole our "Do Not Disturb" sign on the doorknob. Fucking dick, right!?

That was the last time Kristy and I were together. One week later she found her future husband through that online dating site. I was happy for her. I'm sure her husband is more than satisfied in the bedroom. Her friend Tessa had already started dating another guy, so I was onto the next one. Another co-worker, obviously....

Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments