Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: Sin City

"The oddest way to pay for sex"

10
0 Comments 0
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
Las Vegas. Bright lights. No worries in the world when you there with some rowdy friends. We traveled in mid-October where the weather was still pretty good.

We stayed at Paris and took in the strip. Caught a couple shows, drank some cheap beer and experienced some fine dining. We also stayed out late every...single...night.

We flew in Thursday night and partied all the way until Sunday before we took the red eye. Thursday and Friday I went all out trying to get some play. Friday night I came close; she was from Chicago and had a boyfriend. What stopped her was her roommate being rejected by one of my buddies. That wide turn around first base was all for nothing.

Saturday night was all or nothing. We went all the way out to Wynn and made our way backward to New York New York. Aside from some small talk with a hot blond at Margaritaville, nothing was clicking. I had no choice but to drink more beer.

Hit Planet Hollywood and stopped at the bar, where I was stopped by a girl hanging with her girlfriend.

"Nice jacket. Is that suede?"

"Yes it is. I'm Dean from Canada." I told her the city, of course.

"Oh my God, I love Canada. I'm Chrissy."

Chrissy was a light-skin brown girl about 5"2 with a cute little body. Great body, actually. She wore a black dress.

"Where are you from Chrissy?"

"San Diego. Originally from Minnesota."

That's when her friend motioned to her that she wanted to leave. Chrissy wanted to stay, which I liked. I bought her whatever drink she had in her hand and I had another Bud. I needed to figure out a way to get rid of her friend. She wasn't impressed with the situation.

"Do you like Canadians because you're from Minnesota."

"Not really. I just like the Canadian I'm looking at."

That was enough for me...

"Do you want to get out of here?"

"Yes my room is here at Planet Hollywood."

Her friend came along with us, and she was clearly pissed. She was trying to push Chrissy to drop me. Chrissy wasn't have it. Good girl. Problem was, we arrived to the hotel and there were three of us. There was no way a threesome was happening.

"Britt can we have some time alone?"

"No. I'm not waiting outside for the two of you to fuck in my hotel room."

"Britt for fuck sakes just go gamble or something!"

"Chrissy you know I don't gamble."

The bulge in my pants could not take any more of this bullshit.

"Britt, is that your name?"

I pulled out my wallet. To this day I have no idea what compelled me to do this.

"Here's $80 bucks. Take it, get out, go eat or shop or whatever you like doing in Vegas."

Britt paused for a moment. I think she was taken aback by the fact that I was paying her off so I could fuck her best friend.

"Okay fine..."

She took the money and ran. Problem solved. I couldn't believe it worked. I was pissed about throwing away what was probably close to $100 Canadian. However, sometimes you gotta pay to get ahead. Or get head. The moment the door closed behind Britt I was all over Chrissy, horny like you could not believe.

She wasted no time unzipping my pants to let my cock free. She immediately started sucking and licking my shaft.

"You have a nice cock," she said between slurps on my Johnson.

I pulled my suede jacket and shirt off, then lifted her up so I could pull off her dress.

Vannifer_Lane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vannifer_Lane

I also reached for a condom from my pocket. Any possible STDs in Vegas will stay in Vegas.

Her body was firm. She definitely knew her way around a gym. Perky breasts and killer legs. I got lucky with a fine piece of ass. I threw on the condom and slipped myself inside her wet snatch. She was soaked and ready to go.

I slowly picked up the pace. She was a screamer, and she loved it when I worked fast. I picked up the pace, pumping her pussy hard and quick. Just as her screams became louder I pulled out.

"Put it back in!"

I went down and licked her pussy and clit. Maybe it was the booze but her pussy looked perfect, and I wanted to eat her out.

"Oooh yes, that feels good."

After a couple minutes I jammed my rock hard cock inside her, and started fucking her senseless. At one point I slipped my arms under her back to lift her whole body up while I pumped myself in and out of her.

"Oh yes baby, make me cum!"

I was hammering her vaginal walls with everything I had. By the squeeze of my shoulders with her hands she was about to climax.

"Oh God yes!"

Her body jerked and twitched to the point where she could no longer scream. I flipped her over so I could hit it from the back. Her ass cheeks slapped hard against my body as I rammed her pussy. She loved the way I pulled her hair, and at one point we were tonguing while I hit it from behind. She pressed her ass into my cock while I squeezed her breasts.

"Let me get on-top of you."

I went on my back and let her jump on my knob. She loved to ride me more than having her hair pulled. She stroked her long, brown hair while she penetrated my dick. The way she moved her pelvis was so incredibly sexy. She was unbelievably sexy the way she rode me and moved her entire body. She moved her hands from her hair to her boobies, then to my shins so she could lean back while fucking me. I grabbed her boobs and squeezed, hoping she'd cum again. Then I rubbed her clit with one hand and squeezed her thigh with the other. Still, no avail. Then I pulled her by the neck and squeezed her close to my chest. Holding her down allowed me to pump away at her soaked snatch.

"Oh fuck that's the spot! Like that!"

Her long nails dug right into my head as she lost her voice on her second orgasm, once again. I rolled her over so I could pump her on-top. Her pussy was so wet it helped me last a long time, but I was ready to blow my load. I hammered her as hard and fast as possible, attempting to make her cum a third time. I couldn't hold back, and I emptied my balls into my condom while deep inside her. My cock pumped lasers of semen to the point where I pulled out of her in case the condom broke. I laid on-top of her, locking lips and slipping our tongues inside one another.

Then she blindsided me...

"I hope Britt doesn't tell my fiancee what I've done on this trip," she said.

Um, what the fuck? That was crazy! Nonetheless I stayed composed.

"Oh yeah? Getting some fun time before the big day?" I asked.

"Yep. I gotta say, you were better than the guy I fucked last night."

Stay class, San Diego...
Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors