Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melody Part 2

"Smith wakes up next to Melody..."

10
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Golden fingers of sunlight started reaching through the blinds to hit me in my sleepy eyes. I rubbed my eyes and let out a long, slow yawn. After a few quick blinks I looked over to see the musical auburn goddess, Melody, laying sweetly at my side. Her hair was tussled about a little from bed head and, if I'm honest, made her look even sexier than she was from the night before.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Melody softly whispered in my ear, landing a kiss on my cheek.

"Mmmmmm... good morning, beautiful," I sighed, another yawn hitting me uncontrollably. "You're not supposed to see me like this just yet. Especially not after a night like we had."

Melody snuggled against me, still laying just as naked as she was last night when she fell asleep in my arms after an intense orgasm. I rolled to my side, both of our bodies pressing close together, both of us gazing into each other's eyes like nothing else mattered outside of this room.

"It's real," Melody softly said, her hand touching my face, pulling me in for a gentle, loving kiss on the lips. "I enjoy creativity and dreaming things up, but when something feels so good to be real, I don't worry about the little things like giant yawns first thing in the morning."

Melody's soft hands slid from my face down my shoulder, then gently glided down over my stomach to finally trace the bulge in my boxer briefs that nestled against her.

"This feels pretty real, too," she smiled, biting her lower lip as she started to stroke her fingertips across the fabric holding back my hardness.

"It feels pretty nice, too," I said with a trembling breath.

"I agree."

Melody's hand slipped into the waistband of my boxers, reaching in to finally touch my hardness with her fingertips. I jumped a little at her touch. Not only was it morning but after no release from the night before, I couldn't help it; I was so sensitive to any touch, that my auburn goddess's loving hand wrapping around me made all my muscles tense.

"Are my hands too cold?"

"No, no, no. Not cold at all. I'm just very, very sensitive right now," I admitted, blushing a little.

"Like the way you made me when you played at the open mic last night?" Melody's other hand slid into my boxer briefs, one hand stroking the length of my hardness lovingly while the other cupped my balls and started to tickle them with her fingertips.

"My guess is it's very, very close to that feeling, yes."

"I seem to remember," Melody said, pushing me onto my back and straddling my body, "that with how sensitive I got and how attentive you were to me. I quite enjoyed letting you explore me."

I took in the view. This beautiful, passionate, creative goddess looking down at me with her auburn locks framing her face. Her green eyes showed an intensity as she held my stare. I'd break the gaze to enjoy the curves of her naked body, the fullness of her luscious breasts, the way her stomach gently sloped down into her intimate wetness. The way she trimmed her pubic hair and how that, too, was auburn as well. The way she was straddling me and showing by her body language that today was going to be a personal day from work for me.

Melody wrapped her fingers into the waistband of my boxer briefs and started tugging them down, climbing off me just long enough to work them from my legs and let them drop to the floor with the rest of our clothes. Straddling my naked body once again, her gaze still met mine, but this time her soft hands wrapped around my hardness and began to stroke me slowly.

"I'm definitely enjoying the shoe being on the other foot," I sighed, marveling at the sight in front of me.

"So am I," Melody smiled. "I wanted to feel and taste you as much as you did me. You just happened to sidetrack me so much that I never had a chance."

"I'd say I'm sorry if I meant it. Notice how I'm not actually saying those words?"

"Nope," she purred, leaning down and kissing me. "And I'm not sorry either."

Melody trailed her kisses down my chest, using her teeth to tease my nipples for a moment or two, then worked her way lower down my stomach. I watched the way her hips and butt moved back, sticking up in the air as she moved lower and lower before I felt her hot breath against the skin of my cock.

"I actually had a dream last night of doing this to thank you for a wonderful evening," Melody murmured in a very seductive, husky tone.

Holding my cock at its base, she pulled it away from my stomach. Her lips began to caress my hardness, her tongue sliding out from between those lips to taste and tease the smooth skin. Melody's eyes kept meeting mine, her tongue licking around the purplish mushroom head, making the sensations coming from my loins get intense very, very quickly.

My hips began to move against my will, pushing up slightly to show Melody just how much I wanted her. Opening her mouth, Melody answered my movements by taking the head of my cock in, making a seal around it. Bobbing her head up and down slowly, the tingling feeling in my loins and lower belly were building.

I opened my legs as wide as I could, showing her that nothing was out of bounds for me at this moment. As long as it was with her, I was more than interested to enjoy it all. Soft fingers exploring and tickling my balls made me jump more, goosebumps rising all over my sac as the sensitivity pulled my balls close to me. Melody let out a low moan as her tongue licked the head of my cock over and over, my pre-cum starting to bubble up to the surface. Taking her mouth away from me for a moment, Melody took my cock in her hand and began to stroke me up and down, using her saliva as a lubricant.

LaurenHazel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenHazel

"You taste very good, Smith," Melody sighed, her hand moving up and down on the stiff member faster than when she wanted to explore.

"I'm glad you like me."

With a kiss to my hardness once more, Melody crawled up my body. Looking eye to eye with each other, she straddled me again. My cock was right in between the lips of her wetness and she began to grind herself against me. Wrapping my arms around her lithe naked form, I couldn't bear to be apart from her. We both held each other so tight and just relished the sensualness of our bodies moving in time to help ourselves feel something explosive and weakening at the same time.

My hips began to rock faster as my hardness slid along the lips of her wetness. I could feel her making my crotch and lower stomach wet in her juices. I couldn't help myself; knowing I was making her that excited touching my body that way only made me need her more. I wanted to make this woman happy. I needed to make this woman cum again and lose herself in this moment the same way I was.

"I like you too," I gasped as our bodies moved faster.

"Show me," Melody growled, fiercely kissing me again.

I rolled her onto her back. Melody's legs wrapped around my hips, coaxing me to move to her. Wrapping my arms around her, both of us needed to feel this closeness. The room definitely wasn't cold at all, our bodies starting to get covered in a light sheen of sweat.

Moving my hips against her wetness, I felt the head of my cock stroking up and down her slit. Her hips moved against me, hoping to catch me. Looking deep in those green eyes and the connection between us, I couldn't help myself anymore. I pushed my hips forward and felt her warm wetness open easily, wrapping around my cock and welcoming me into Melody's body. Melody's nails dug into my flesh as she held me so close, letting out small squeals with each movement I made.

Even though Melody was more than wet enough, I took my time working myself inside of her core until every inch of me was wrapped inside of her warmth. Melody smiled up at me when she felt us connected completely, her inner muscles squeezing around me in approval. In response, my hips began to grind against her. I didn't want to take an inch of me out of her if I possibly could. Judging by the way she was holding me tight and sighing with each movement, I think she agreed with that.

Her breasts were pressed tight against my chest, nipples rubbing against my chest hairs and skin. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and not wanting to let me part from her. Melody laid under me and took in all the sensations, letting her breathing, hips and nails show me how she was enjoying the moment. Our lips met once again, our tongues dancing.

"I need you," Melody whispered in my ear as we hugged tightly again.

"I need you too, baby," I breathed between movements.

"No," she said, her green eyes looking boldly into mine. "I need you to be under me."

Rolling me over faster than I could process it, Melody held herself up in my lap as she moved her hips against me quickly. Her movements pulled at my cock, back and forth, rubbing me in new and even more sensitive ways. Melody's sweet wetness was dripping all over me and I loved it. With the intensity in her eyes, the way she licked her lips as she moved her body against mine, the urgency of the way her hips bucked against me, I felt like she was marking what was hers with her wetness. She could have me, every last bit of me if she wanted.

"It's your turn. I want you to cum for me," Melody moaned, her pussy squeezing me tight as it kept coaxing me to the edge.

The tingle was almost encasing my body, the bubbling in my loins building past the point of no return. With the nonstop movements from her hips, Melody was going to get her wish. I held her hips, helping her buck against me even harder than she already was moving. Melody let out a cry, my help only adding to her pleasure as much as mine. She reached out to me as I sat up in bed. My hands holding her fleshy butt, my chest, shoulders and arms helping move her hips faster back and forth against my rigid member. The feeling was there. No holding back as I couldn't get enough of the feelings surrounding my cock.

"Melody, I can't hold it," I whimpered as the sensitivity was so intense it was borderline painful for a moment. "I'm going to cum for you, baby."

"DO IT!" Melody cried, clutching at me.

One final thrust into her moist core was all it took. I crushed her to me, both of us holding onto each other for all we were worth. My first ropey shot of cum fired from my cock into her waiting body. I felt like there was so much trying to come out of my body it couldn't get it out fast enough as the tingles all over my body were so intense that I felt a tear running down my cheek. My body kept shooting rope after rope of cum into Melody's core as her welcoming pussy squeezed around me, milking me as she gave in to pleasure herself.

We both whimpered as our naked bodies came down from the ridiculous high we both experienced. I couldn't help it, I was still so hard even after having my intense orgasm. Melody didn't seem to mind at all, just sitting in my lap with her head on my shoulder in a tender embrace.

"I'd have to say that that was very real, too," Melody murmured while stroking my back.

I squeezed her in my arms for a moment before kissing her neck. "I couldn't agree more. Just from the way you were looking at me during all of that, I could tell that was very, very real."

"That's because," Melody smiled, looking into my eyes again, "I told you you have my attention."

 

 

Published 
Written by beardedbaldy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments