Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nerdy Girl Episode 4: Morning

"She gave me her virginity last night. Do I regret it in the morning?"

24
9 Comments 9
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"** NOTE TO READER ** If you want to just get off reading graphic depictions of sex acts, this _can_ be read in isolation. But I recommend getting the full story by starting at the beginning! https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/nerdy-girl-episode-1-her-first-time"

I wake up in the morning a little disoriented. I had just a bit of wine last night, nothing too crazy, and it wasn't the cheap stuff, so there's no hangover or ill feeling; it just takes me a minute to come to my senses in unfamiliar surroundings. I turn over, and there is Kathryn, covers pulled up around her shoulders, hair a mess, mouth open, and pillow lines on her face – not the freshest sight. Did I really do nerdy Kathryn last night? I start to get that “shit, what the fuck have I done?” feeling.

I have to piss, so I throw back the covers to get up... shit, I'm naked. I guess she is too. I go into the bathroom and relieve myself, thinking this out. Returning to the bedroom, Kathryn is awake, and even though I'm uncomfortable about it, I climb back into bed and pull the covers up.

“Hmmm, mrrrning...” she mumbles. Peeking under the covers, she gives a little snicker too. “I guess I'm still naked too.”

“Yeah...” I say.

“I only had like a glass and a half of wine last night... but, did we really...?”

“Yep,” I tell her. “Three times.”

“Hmph, not that anyone's counting.”

I actually don't regret it. Waking up with an ugly chick after screwing her drunk because that's the best I could do is one thing, but this isn't that case at all. Sure, I didn't cum all over her, I didn't give it to her from behind, and she didn't even give me a blowjob; even without any of that, though, last night was actually pretty nice when I think about it. Three times? You can't beat that.

“I have to meet a friend at the book store...” she says, turning to look at her clock. “But that's not till 11.” Stretching and pushing the covers down, she yawns and gets out of bed – yep, completely naked – headed to the bathroom. I hear her peeing and then some clunking around and water running, and she comes back in a couple of minutes later, toweling off her face, “I'm going to take a shower and make something for breakfast. I'm not kicking you out yet, but if you need to go, that's okay, or stay for breakfast, whichever.”

“Hmmm, maybe so...” I contemplate.

Still naked, she walks back into the bathroom and turns the shower on.

Of course, I decide to hang around for a while. Last night's sex wasn't stellar... ah, who am I kidding? It was pretty fun, and I'm with a naked willing chick whose unexpected freakishness has more than a little allure. I walk into the bathroom where Kathryn is leaning into the shower, flipping her hand through the water. She turns around, toothbrush in her mouth, and greets me with a “Hmmmfff.” Spitting out a big glob into the sink, she puts some toothpaste on the other toothbrush and hands it to me. She brushes for a minute more, leaning back against the counter, tits jiggling, pubic hair drawing my gaze to between her legs.

Spitting again and rinsing her mouth out, she tells me, “Well, you decided to stay. That's good.”

“Mm-hmmm,” I reply, brushing.

“That tells me you don't regret last night.”

“Hmm-mm,” I mumble, still brushing.

“That's good.” She looks thoughtful. “Not one of those deals where you thought you made a mistake, like... for whatever reason... don't like what you see in the morning, screwing up a friendship, guilty about cheating, whatever?”

“Nope,” I say, spitting my toothpaste out. “None of that.” Her comment about cheating made me think about my girlfriend maybe for the first time since before dinner last night. Things are okay between us, but we aren't that serious, and even though I guess I should feel bad, I really don't.

“That's good,” she says again. She tests the shower water again and steps in.

I finish brushing my teeth and tongue and open the shower door to join her. Not the sexiest shower ever – she's not really doing anything but washing her hair for a minute. But then, she gets behind me and rubs soap all over my back, reaching around to my chest, boobs pressed against me. There's a thigh-high ledge that has a variety of bottles on it, and, she puts her foot up on it, starting to wash her leg, but I take over.

Then, after she stands upright and rinses herself off, I get behind her and do her back. Of course, I reach my soapy hands around and fondle her tits, rubbing the slick suds around, trying to be gentle. Pulling her firmly into me, I make no effort to keep my dick from rubbing on her, even though it's still pretty soft... but starting to stir. Dipping a hand down to her tummy, and caressing her hip and ass, I feel her for a minute. Then down between her legs into her wet bush – why the fuck not?

Kathryn lets me rub her pussy for a minute, raising one hand to place it behind my head. I swear she's swaying her ass back and forth against my dick which responds by growing and stiffening. Adjusting a little to the side, she puts her fingers around it, squeezing it for a minute as it becomes a half boner. “Mmm, I like feeling it grow,” she smiles. As I squeeze her palm-sized wet titties one by one and finger the opening of her vagina, she pulls on my dick, jerking me slowly into a raging hard-on.

After kissing her neck and ears, I turn her around to face me, naked wet bodies crushed against each other, meeting her mouth with mine. My dick pinned between us, we make out with plenty of tongue for a couple of minutes. Separating just enough to get our hands in between each other, we grab asses and dick and pussy and tits for a while, turning to let the water get us from all angles.

She's done such a good job jerking my dick into a boner, I just have to reward her. I lift one of her legs up and set it on the ledge, French kissing her and rubbing her pussy with my fingers. Soon enough, two of them are inside of her, probing while her fingers massage the head of my cock.

I can't stand it any longer. I step up to her and grab my dick, putting the head into the thick bush of pubic hair, rubbing it up and down.

But I'm there for not two seconds until Kathryn pushes me away. “Mmm, not inside,” she says. So I dry hump (well... wet hump) her coarse bush for a minute, grabbing some more titty while she tongue kisses me. I grab my dick again and stick it between her legs. Again, she pushes me away, this time closing her legs and hopping down.

“Not without a condom, you horny man,” she says, slapping my ass, maybe playfully, but sounding like she means business.

“Sorry, I guess I am just horny. I wasn't going to finish, though. I was just going to go for a minute.”

“Nope,” she reprimands me, slapping my dick. “How many girls end up pregnant or catch something after a guy says just that? No condom, no penetration.”

“Right,” I agree. I'm a little offended by her thinking there's a possibility of 'catching something' from me, but, I can't blame her for being careful.

After a minute more of grabbing and rubbing each other, I grasp the handle that controls the water. “All done?”

“Yep.”

When I shut the water off, Kathryn opens the door, retrieving a couple of towels, and both of us dry off while stepping out. I am a little shocked at what I see on the counter, something I hadn't noticed before. She has laid out my three condoms from the night before on a hand towel beside her sink. “What is this?” I nod toward them.

“Oh,” she says, smiling. “Um, I don't know, I just kind of wanted to look at them.” They are obviously still full of my cum, the one closest to me the messiest by far, no doubt the last one I used when she rode me till I wasn't hard any longer. “Do you think I'm a freak?”

“Um, well, kind of... but not in a bad way.” I smack her bare ass playfully.

MikaMoonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MikaMoonn

She takes way too long fiddling with stuff on the counter, picking through her hair and drying it for a while, even marrying the contents of one of the bottles into another one. I think it's kind of funny, but cool, that we are comfortable enough to hang out naked, whereas fifteen hours earlier, I never would have considered it.

“Put lotion on my back?” she asks me. I oblige, and she starts to rub some into her legs as well. I was expecting to jump out of the shower and immediately stick my dick in her, but this is taking way too long. And, my dick is no longer hard – not completely wilted, but softened considerably.

I know where the condoms are, so I go to her nightstand and grab one out of the box, I want to do her in the bathroom, so I hurry back before she can finish drying and follow me.

I return just as she's hanging up the towels, and when she turns around she stops and shakes her head at me, watching amused as I rub my dick. I hold it and flip it around, wiggling and shaking it at her.

I don't think I'm presuming. “In the shower, you said, 'no condom, no penetration'. I hope that means 'yes condom, yes penetration'? You're up for this?”

I hold the condom up as she backs up to her sink and moves a couple of steps to the side. “I'll be right here when you're ready,” she says, hopping up and planting her ass on the counter. She opens her legs and starts to rub between them, watching my cock rapidly grow. “Looks like I won't be waiting for long.”

I step up to her and grab a tit with my fingers, and she replaces the hand on my dick with her own.

“So my breasts are what does it for you, huh?” She smiles.

“Not just them... but I do like them.” I drop my hand to her thigh. “Sorry.”

“No, don't be sorry,” she says, picking my hand up, looking into my eyes. She places my hand back on her tit, smiling. “It makes me feel sexy. I haven't really felt sexy before, much.”

I lean into her and we kiss firmly and wetly, tongues touching, while I grope her willing tits and she handles my excited pecker. I don't really feel bad for her, but for no doubt plenty of guys who have passed her up before, who could have had the thrill I've had the past few hours.

When we've worked my dick into a decent erection, I step back and tear open the condom package, throwing it on the counter next to her after I remove the contents. “Here's another one to add to your collection,” I tease, rolling the condom down over my dick and stepping into her again, standing between her legs. I hold the base of my cock, and put the tip up to her pussy. She helps guide it, so I just lean forward a bit and the head slips right inside. She emits some “mmm” sounds as I give it to her, penetrating slowly in a few inches and then pulling back to leave just the head in, a dozen times or more, feeling the warm slick smooth vaginal walls enclosing around my glans and shaft.

I play for a while, her touching my dick as it slides in and out, and me diddling her clit between ass and tit squeezes. Fucking like this for a while, we end up crushing into each other, with me pulling her firmly into me as she wraps her arms around my shoulders. Then she leans back and the two of us watch our penetration again for a minute.

I back off, my dick coming out and springing up. Pulling on her arms, I get her to hop down, turning her around to face away from me. Reaching around for some tit, I watch her face in the mirror while sticking my cock in between her legs. Elbows on the counter and setting her feet apart a bit, she locks eyes with me in the mirror, indicating that she's ready to take it from behind. I poke my cock up into her crotch until I feel it push inside, beginning to pump into her. She emits a few low-pitched whimpers as the two of us get comfortable with it. Before too long, I'm probing as far up as I can go, and pushing her torso further down allows me to watch as I drive into her with long, smooth strokes.

“Uh,” she tells my reflection. “That feels – uh – good!”

Holding Kathryn by her hips, I jab my dick into her forcefully, making her ass ripple. Then I grab her arms above the elbows and lift, standing her more and more upright. Peering over her shoulder, I continue to fuck her, aggressively kissing her neck and getting a mouth full of her wet hair until my eyes fix on her cute jiggling titties. I begin to grunt with my thrusts, and she responds with lively moans, With my hand in her crotch digging for her clit, the other hand squishing her titties, and her hand around behind me grabbing my ass, this is our friskiest sex yet. And noisiest, with the skin slapping, along with my panting and grunting into her neck and her releasing steady “ah, ohh, ahh” sounds.

I try to move my hips in circles, standing directly behind her again, but my dick pops out and I poke her ass cheek with the tip. She turns around, face red and eyes full of lust, raising a leg to put it over my hip. I can't hold it, so I lift her and set her on the counter again. She grabs my dick and pulls on it and jacks it and flicks the floppy condom tip. I step forward and penetrate her as she guides my cock up into her pussy again. Fucking passionately for a minute with her legs wrapped around me, I know I'm going to cum pretty soon.

“Uhhh, that feels...” she pants. “Uh – so good!”

“Oh, you too,” I agree, face buried in her shoulder as I rush toward my orgasm. “Uuoohh, it's great!”

I think about doing something different: ripping the condom off and squirting my jizz all over her. I think my balls may have stored up enough power overnight to shoot it all the way up to her tits... I'm not sure, but would like to try. But since she's so inexperienced, I wonder if that might turn her off.

I figure I won't push it. The last thing I want to do is give Kathryn an unpleasant experience if she doesn't want it – she might be repulsed, and by now I have every intention of trying to do her again sometime, and if things go well, I'll be able to spew all over her tits and bush – or her face! – in a future fuck session. So, as she slides back and forth on the counter, humping into me, I just whisper “Yes... yessss...” into her neck, one arm around her middle and the other behind her head, in her hair.

“Yessss,” she agrees, “Mmmmmmm....” Another dozen pumps into her, less frantic and more deliberate, are all I need to reach my climax. My balls release, pumping a few surges of their cum up into her while I tremble and shudder, grunting and exhaling erratically. Sensing my orgasm, she squirms and bucks her hips, breathing hard and gripping my ass to pull me into her. When I'm finished, I release my grip on her and back away a bit, leaving the head of my dick in her, exposing the slimy condom-covered shaft. I finally pop it out all the way, the tip sagging heavily, full of my semen.

Kathryn lies back on the counter, tits heaving slightly from her increased breathing, her wet pubic hair parted enough to display her engorged puffy labia, which aren't all the way closed back together yet, allowing a creamy substance to leak out. I pull the condom away from my scrotum and down the shaft, removing it completely. Holding it up for her to see, I tell her, “Number four... I guess I'll put it over here with the others.”

She takes it, smiling, and holds it up to examine the spunk inside. She hops down from the counter, ties it off, and lays it next to the others. After wetting a couple of washcloths for us to wipe ourselves off, she asks me, “Breakfast?”

“Sure... I think I worked up an appetite.”

I have to remember to ask Kathryn if she really likes cum, if she'd like to feel it, if she'd like to watch it come out and get it on her next time. There will be a next time, won't there? The way things are going, I guess there will be.

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments