Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The End

"The end to Jon and Samantha"

2
0 Comments 0
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words
With a massive amount of trepidation in her heart, Samantha readied the house. She made her bed and cleaned her room. This effort was easy enough because her mom was kind of a hard ass, always making sure that her room stayed clear of debris. She found her recently acquired pair of see through panties. Well... not so much panties, because it was a thong, see through, and so inviting of sex that the word “panties” was too pure to describe what she slipped on.

A pair of running shorts was next. The type of running shorts that if you moved your legs right, they opened right up to reveal what lay within. A tank top covered her copious chest, and she took a brush to her wet hair. She found a small towel, easily cleaned. She knew Jon would appreciate it to use for cleanup, but she also knew that this time around, she would swallow everything that could make a mess. And it would be pretty intense if she used her tank top to wipe up. Or her panties. Which... wow, were already a little moist.

The ringing of the doorbell shocked her from her reverie. Jon is here (to properly understand the excitement of this simple thought, think of a Chihuahua that’s had five Red Bulls and an IV of pure adrenaline).

“Hello? I let myself in. Sam?”

“I’m up here!”

A pause, and then the sound of her wiry boy pounding up the stairs. He probably thought that he was being cool, taking two stairs at a time. Ha. Her kiddo. He came to the doorway and slowed. He saw her in a seeming casual clothing choice. Confused, he came close to hug her. Pulling her close. Feeling her body flex under his, molding its shape to conform to the natural curve of his body. Best. Hug. Ever. He could feel her chest press against his. Her breasts were firm and yet pliable. Her hair. Smelled like roses, or cinnamon. He never could guess what the scent was, but it certainly was a hint of home sweet home and romance at the same time. He inhaled and let the gentle fragrance waft through his mind. Her torso was squeezed against his, hips slightly grinded against his.

“Hi, there.”

“Hey, yourself.”

Jon pulled back. Just enough to see her eyes gleaming with joy. He bent down to kiss her cheek and waited. A shudder passed through his body. Samantha knew exactly what that shudder meant. It told her that Jon was standing on the edge of a precipice, and about to fall into hedonistic pleasures that he had barely even dreamed of. The pair of them knew this precipice well.

“Have you set an alarm to keep us from being caught?” Jon knew that once he allowed his reptilian brain stem to take over, his logical side would stop functioning until forced back into play.

“For five o’clock.” She murmured this into his ear, causing breath to quicken.

“So six hours, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay.” His chuckle broke the moment. “I’m laughing cause here we are, planning to devolve into... well, we both know, and here we are talking about timing, and ‘yeah, okay,’ ya know?”

Their laughter was silly for a beat, but it slowly calmed into a serious breath from both. Jon leaned in, breath hitching in his throat. The kiss was soft and tentative. It belied the sensuality which was soon to come. Kisses grew fervent. Jon’s tongue intertwined with Samantha’s. Ragged breathing and the desperate need for pleasure and companionship was the watchword for that moment. Love was spelled out not in utterance, but in demonstration.

His hands enfolded her body and trapped her head against his. A finger playing with her hair brought Sam’s attention to her body, not just her mouth. She noticed that his waist was indicating pleasure. Her hands dipped down from his back and slipped into the back pockets of Jon’s jeans. Grabbing his ass, she tugged on the loose pants, causing his boxers to show up at the top.

Breaking the kiss, Sam bent down and let her knees rest on her carpet. Her hands raised his shirt so that she could kiss his chest. A small bite on his nipple was just the first step. She licked each nipple and kissed in a zig zag pattern in between the two sides of his chest. She kept going down until she got to his belly, the part of his torso that had hair.

She stopped kissing and instead brushed her nose through, inhaling his manly redolence. She continued her progression down until her eyes were level with his jean clasps. She undid the button, teased the zipper down, and well hello!

“Seems like someone doesn’t need to wakeup anymore? I’m surprised that this little guy is up for anything after the full morning he’s had.”

“Little?”

“How cute! He’s wanting attention.” Her smile grew into a kiss. The location is self-evident. Jon’s protests about size grew quiet as her ministrations increased in seductive power. She only suggested deficiencies in size to poke holes in his ego. In truth, she thought that seven and a half inches was the perfect size. Her mouth slipped around his member; her tongue swirled around the tip. But she knew that there was something she wanted to do first before she made him cum. A little show was required. Backing up, she helped him pull his pants and boxers all the way off, followed by the only “cool” t-shirt he owned. Completely nude, she pushed him towards her bed.

“I hope you like this.” Her whispered words were accompanied by movement to the stereo in her room. She pressed play and out came the words of some faint voiced singer playing acoustic guitar. Sensual music with a theme of love.

Sam started to pull her shirt up. High enough to reveal her stomach. Tight enough to stay put without aid. The music had changed songs, now a jazz combo was playing. Sam Cooke something or other. Her hands played over her stomach, tracing patterns where none had previously been seen. Goose bumps arose, and hands moved to quiet this stirring of the flesh.

Lower and lower they brushed. Slipping into the band of her shorts, she turned to the side so that her thigh covered both front and back in a move that can only be described as alluring. She pulled the shorts all the way to the floor in a slow motion. She followed this motion with her body until she was crouching on the floor.

Hands raising, she finished removing her tank top as she twirled the long way round. All in all, a complicated little dance that ended with her standing three feet from Jon wearing nothing but her panties, scratch that, her sex-inviting-sheer-“I wanna fuck you” thong. The only thing it covered was her entrance. Not a hair was left remaining on this delectable mound. Shaved right before his arrival, it was still that silky smooth skin best tasted after cleaning. Jon fully intended to put this theory into practice.

Sam allowed herself to be pulled close, where Jon’s kisses, nips, and tongue played across her stomach. She placed herself around his hips, straddling his naked form. As Jon looked at her with questioning eyes, she shook her head. No, she was not quite going to put his hardness into her. She did lay down on him though, letting their lips lock again into a sweet embrace. Breaking this, she crawled forwards until her womanhood was near his mouth. She used to not like this. That had changed. She wanted his talented lips against her soaking wet ones. He understood completely.

With a simple movement of material, the thin and lacy fabric was now pulled to the side of her delicious and soaking wet mound. His nose took in the scent of her juice as she settled her whole rear onto his chest, and just forward enough so that without moving his head too much, his tongue and lips could have complete access to her swollen pussy. His tongue delved into her folds, lapping up the juice. But compared to the first (and up till this moment, only) time of oral, Jon knew what he was doing. His tongue started slow, aiming towards her most sensitive spot. He started spelling the alphabet, just as he’d been taught by reading stories and Sam’s hints. The biggest hint of her approval was the “Holy Fuck” she let out as a small gush of cum came streaming out from her middle. Her small orgasm just propelled Jon into more ministrations. In between gushes of cum that he drank like a horse at the watering hole, he said,

“Guess what word I spell with my tongue.”

J-O-N

“I don’t know, but wow it felt good.” She moaned. Shivers ran through her body.

L-O-V-E-S

Panting joined the moans this time. “Fuck, just take me already.”

S-A-M-A-N-T-H-A

Her body shook and she fell forward. Her pelvis smothering Jon’s face. His hands, which had been stroking her back and butt, now moved and penetrated the hole made available by her falling forwards. Two fingers moved straight in. Due to the perfect angle, the fingers were able to rub vigorously over her G-spot, causing her to cum again.

Tinkerr_Belll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tinkerr_Belll

Her juice poured out of her pussy, flooding Jon’s chest and her thighs.

Samantha rolled off and laid back, glowing from the pleasure. Her hand played through Jon’s hair and softly stroked his soft face.

“Wow. That was amazing. But you haven’t had anything yet. I’m ready, Jon.”

He sat up on one side, allowing his arm to prop him up. His other hand reached out to play with her clit, gently massaging it and wiping up some of the juices into his hand. He quickly tasted the nectar before she could complain.

“Alrighty then.”

He sat up and shifted over so that he was about to enter into her. He kissed her and positioned his tip at the entrance of her slit. He felt the softness and wetness. Better than even her mouth, which was very, very nice.

Ding dong.

“Mother fucker!” Jon’s curse came just as quickly as Sam had jumped out from underneath, threw clothes at Jon and whispered,

“In the closet! Hide!”

She grabbed her bathroom robe and walked downstairs after hoisting on a random pair of shorts and a tank top. Peeking through a curtain, she saw it was just the FedEx truck leaving behind a box.

“Are you fucking kidding me.”

Her comment was accompanied by a groan of aggravation.
“Jon!”

“What?”

“It was a delivery. No one is here.”

“Are you kidding me?”

“That’s what I said.”

He came down the stairs, a stain clouding the upper part of his backwards t-shirt. She realized that the stain came from the cum still clinging to his chest. As she looked at him, she saw the beautiful sky and copse that was her backyard.

“I know how we should finish what we just were starting.”

She pulled him by the band of his jeans and led him outside. Shedding her robe and clothes, she stepped into the hidden grove that was her backyard.

“No one can see us here. Just us.”

He took his clothes off so to match her nude example. His shirt was harder to remove because the cum had dried. She helped willingly.

Jon’s erection had died from the fright of being caught. Sam knew that she could help it out easily. Kneeling, she once again took Jon’s penis into her mouth, and though it was soft, her kneading hands brought it to a semi-hard state quickly. As it was rising, she took the opportunity to do something different. She took his balls into her mouth. Shaved clean, it wasn’t hairy and nasty, but rather an odd sensation that she knew he would enjoy. And that was enough for her. His member was at full mast, saluting her beauty, as Jon would joke.

Once again, she led Jon farther into the garden, to her favorite bed of grass, where no woodchips or barbed weeds existed. Soft and luscious grass was the matting for this bed. She laid down and played with her own clit, causing her to moan and squirm.

“I’m ready, Jon.”

He made himself supine along with her. He found the entrance once more. Slipping in, his member found a new haven within her. Never before had they gone so far. Never before had they felt so much sweet pleasure. Epicurus ain’t got nothin’ on them. Moving in, pulling out. Occasionally his movement would cause him to fall out. Easily rectified, they kept going. Jon felt his gut clenching, indicating a coming orgasm. He wanted to wait, so he stopped thrusting. He kissed her sweetly, and pulled out. Her soft doe eyes questioned why, until she realized his movements. He pulled her up and stood with her. He put her back against a tree.

Picking her up, hands splaying her cheeks wide. His long fingers tickled her asshole and one finger just touched her still sensitive lips. He picked her up higher so that his penis could slip in. The hand not locked around his shoulder reached down so as to guide his manhood. Entering in, he carried her towards her the house. Up against the siding he pounded in. A gasp escaped her lips. He thrust again. Another gasp.

Thrust. Gasp. Thrust. Gasp. Repeating over and over, not with speed but with intensity. The pure power of his movement and her bouncing allowed the movement to be vigorous. She used her legs to lift herself up and let herself down, meeting his thrusts.

Her cum once more came through, trickling onto his thighs, mingling with the hair on his legs.

Shaking hard, Sam let her weight fall off of Jon. She settled herself on the ground and drew Jon to sit next to her. She saw his glistening penis and felt guilty that he hadn’t cum yet. She knew he could go multiple times. She explained her thinking.

“But let me make it up to you.”

She once more straddled Jon as they sat there on the tile patio. She took his throbbing member and stuck it into her. Her juice was so copious that it slipped right in. Grinding back and forth, she kissed him. She bounced and used her own leg muscles, now recovered, to thrust. Up and down, giving Jon his favorite type of sexual pleasure. She let herself fall back, stretching her body in a languid manner, all the while bouncing on his rock hard cock. She felt his hands tweaking her nipples. His breathing grew rapid. She felt him let go.

And oh how glorious is the feeling of him cumming. She felt strand upon strand of his sap spread throughout her womanhood. And it made her cum for a final time. She didn’t think her body would have this much juice within her, but nonetheless, Jon was coated with a little bit more cum.

They sat there, smiling. A gentle kiss. A whispered word of affirmation.

As Sam extricated herself from Jon’s lap, they looked at their phones. It was 1:30. They still had a solid three hours left to play with each other. Uninterrupted. Jon’s idea was unexpected, but brilliant.

“Wanna go for a ride?”

At her nod of acquiescence, he led her by the hand back to her room. He gave her orders and grabbed his clothes.

Five minutes later, Sam joined Jon in his van. Both clothed (albeit, barely), they took off on a drive around town. No goal in mind. In the middle of traffic, Jon moved his hand away from Sam’s. He grabbed the towel that Sam had so thoughtfully provided and instructed Samantha to put it under her so that the seat wouldn’t be ruined. Just in case.

Jon reached his hand and placed it on Sam’s thigh. Smooth and silky, it wasn’t his final destination. He glided it up and snuck it under the very loose knee length skirt that Sam had slipped on.

“Good girl, you followed my lead! Isn’t not wearing panties a brilliant idea?”

Her giggle quickly turned into a sigh of relief as his hand rested, fingers down, on her tender mound. Grinding his palm against her clit, he managed to slip his middle finger into her. Curling up, he found the small nub that makes Sam mew with pleasure. He continued to rub and finger, sometimes just content to let his finger be in her. Coated in her juices. She soon started moaning. Glancing around, she saw that no car was nearby. They were in the country roads, driving at a steady twenty mph. She picked her skirt up, revealing once more, her swollen lips, engorged clit, and overall soaked pussy. Jon continued to masturbate her while Sam undid the buttons on her boyfriend button up. She pressed her palms against her breasts, kneading and tweaking until she came to a sweet orgasm. Nothing like before, but rather a gentle and glow-giving orgasm. She opened her eyes again and noted that the car was parked. They were in a secluded area, yet they could be seen if someone knew where to look. A perfect amount of excitement.

Sam looked over at Jon to see his kind smile. He undid his jeans and pulled them so that they were past the edge of the seat. His eyes asked the question he was too embarrassed to raise.

Her answer came in the form of her swiping her hand all in her juices and coating his once again hard penis. She started to rub him. Slowly. He tried to help her, increasing speed, but she stopped as soon as he started. Growling, he understood she wanted to take time to get him off. He placed his hands on the head rest of his chair, and he gripped them in restraint. He had to restrain himself because Sam once more took some pussy juice and spread it all over his penis. Slowly she rubbed him.

Aching with desire, he begged her to finish it. The head of his penis was massive, and precum was peeking through. She bent over and stuck her tongue out. Letting only the tip of her tongue grab the precum. Then she bent over completely and sucked him. Up and down she bobbed her head, putting his manhood as deep as she could into her mouth. Perfect length.

She wasn’t a fan of giving Jon a blowjob, but she knew he loved it. She sucked until he couldn’t take it anymore. She sucked and grabbed his balls, massaging them. He came, gushing out of his penis. She sucked it up, swallowed and licked her lips. Smiling, Samantha kissed Jon. They cleaned themselves up. Simple and clear, they knew that this day was a day they would always remember. Jon dropped Sam off at her house. He was able to be convinced that he needed a shower. With Sam.

Published 
Written by rogerjar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors