Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The USRP Program - Pt. 1

"A young man's experiences in a national repopulation program"

38
8 Comments 8
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Sandra stood next to me at the door to Receiving Room 2. She looked my body up and down. I was naked, save for the priming device encasing my genitals.

"Are you nervous, Ben?" she asked, lifting her gaze back to my eyes.

"Nope, I'm ready," I affirmed.

"Good. It looks like the injections have been working."

She patted the primer like it was a dog's head, making it, and my cock, bounce slightly. The device was working as intended, gently massaging my cock, keeping me aroused, while at the same time warming my balls, stimulating semen production. Sandra opened the door and I stepped into the dimly lit room.

"Once you're ready, remove the primer and proceed as instructed. Remember, these young ladies are here to help our cause, so don't let them leave disappointed." She then shut the door, leaving me on my own.

The room was not what I expected. The rest of the building felt like an old hospital, everything white-tiled and cold. This room was warm, with pinewood paneling on the walls and a dark cement floor with a huge rug in the center. I smelled lavender and citrus, then noticed several candles flickering on a mantle above an unlit fireplace. In the center of the rug was a large marble sculpture of some naked guy, probably an ancient art piece, if I had to guess. On either side of the sculpture were a few lounge chairs. There was a large TV on one wall, turned off at the moment.

Then I noticed the reason I was there: the women waiting for me to fill them with my seed. There were four of them, lined up at the back of the room. A single tan curtain hung from ceiling to floor, with squares cut out around each female, thus concealing their upper bodies from view. Each had their legs spread wide, held up by simple mechanical supports. Their vaginas were on full display, eagerly awaiting my deposits. My instructions were simple on the surface, deposit my semen into each woman. It seemed like a tall task, and I wondered if I could even get past the first orgasm to deposit a second load, let alone four, but I was assured that the treatments would make it possible for me to complete my job.

Next to the first willing participant was a small medical cart with a bottle of lube and some sort of cleaning wipes. I was instructed by Sandra earlier to remove the primer, clean myself thoroughly, and apply a fresh coat of lube before beginning. I took a deep breath and removed the primer, setting the device on the cart.

My cock was slick from the previous coating of lube I had applied before securing the primer. I took a moment to revel in the sight of my member. The injections I received worked just as Dr. Nelson described. My previously average-sized penis was now a good four inches longer and nearly twice as thick. My balls had grown substantially as well, a testament to the increase in semen produced by the treatments. It was a shame these women would never see my impressive tool, but feeling it stuffing their vaginas was probably a better compromise.

I cleaned myself with the provided wipes, and applied a generous amount of lube before approaching the first girl. I was told the program participants ranged in age from eighteen to twenty-seven, though it was near impossible to tell the age of any of these girls just by looking at their lower half. The first, who I'll call Girl One, was pale-skinned with thin legs, and clean-shaven. Her pussy was exquisite and made my cock throb with anticipation. Her soft pink labia was beckoning me. I was quite surprised at how comfortable I felt in the moment, but had been assured that my nerves would be kept at bay, thanks to the treatments I received.

It was obvious Girl One knew I was there as I could see her legs trembling slightly. I was instructed not to talk to, or touch the women in any way other than to facilitate the task of insemination. I resisted the urge to lay my hand on her thigh in an effort to calm her. Instead, I positioned myself between her legs and pressed the engorged head of my cock against her clitoris. She flinched at the sensation and I could hear a stifled moan from the other side of the curtain. I slowly rubbed my cock head up and down her opening, her lips parting for me to enter.

I tried to insert myself into her pussy, but was met with some resistance, so I rubbed my cock against her clit once more. This made her moan louder and she squirmed with pleasure. I kept massaging her clit for a few moments, hoping to get her juices flowing. The next attempt I made at insertion worked, as her pussy was quite wet now. The head of my cock slipped in and she cried out.

"Oh god, it's huge," I heard.

"Really? Fuck, I can't wait," I heard another voice say.

"My friend was right then. She heard all the guys in the program were given some crazy drug to make their dicks big, and their balls even bigger!" yet another voice called out.

"That's crazy. So does that mean the same guy is gonna fuck all four of us?" Girl One said as I pulled my cock almost all the way out.

"I think so," one of the others said.

I thrust my cock deeper into Girl One's tight snatch and she cried out once more.

"Fuck, that feels good. I've never felt such a big cock inside me."

"Mmm, I'm getting wet just thinking about it," another girl said.

Girl One was right, it felt amazing fucking her tight pussy. The only other girl I had had sex with prior to joining the program, Amber Richardson, was tight, but this was on another level. I could feel her vaginal walls contract around my cock with each thrust, bringing me ever so close to cumming. The primer did its job in keeping me aroused just enough that it wouldn't take long for me to orgasm. The hard part was going to be doing this three more times. I remembered what Sandra told me, "don't leave any of the women disappointed."

I thrust my cock faster and harder, with Girl One moaning consistently now. My only job was to deposit my semen into each of these young ladies, but I'd be damned if I couldn't give each girl at least one orgasm. My wish was granted when Girl One started screaming out.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming! Oh yes, don't stop, please!"

Her legs shook and I felt her pussy convulsing on my dick. A wave of heat rushed over my rod as I slowed my thrusting, and it was enough to send me over the edge as well. My balls tightened and I grunted as the first jet of cum exploded into her pussy.

"Yes, give me that cum! Fill me up!" she demanded.

My cock spasmed as I experienced the most intense orgasm I ever had. I held back moans of pleasure as I pumped an unknown amount of cum into Girl One's vagina. Once spent, I pulled out, a river of cum followed, flowing out of her pussy into a pool on the floor.  Quickly, she retracted her legs behind the curtain.

"That's it, hold your knees to your chest. It really does help. My mom told me it worked for her every time she got pregnant," one of the girls said.

"Ok," Girl One said, out of breath. "That was incredible. He came like a fucking elephant, too."

"Holy shit, really?"

"Yeah, there's no way I'm not getting pregnant after that," Girl One laughed.

I shifted my focus to Girl Two.  My cock was still rock hard, thanks to the injections. I just hoped my balls could keep up and deliver enough cum for the trio that was left. I cleaned myself and reapplied the lube. Girl Two was a little heavier, evidenced by her thicker legs. She was also very tan, possibly a different ethnicity. Her mound had a thick strip of wiry black hair, and her pussy lips were dark brown. Peeking out from beneath a hood of covering skin was a fairly large clit, which I would have loved to suck on, however, I was forbidden to do so.

The mere thought of eating this girl out was making my cock throb, indicating I would have no trouble getting off a second time. I took the pleasure of rubbing my cock in circles over and around Girl Two's clit, causing her to shudder.

"Oh, my god," she said in a voice I recognized from earlier. "He knows what he's doing, that's for sure."

"The anticipation is killing me," one of the other two said.

"I know, right? Too bad we're not allowed to touch ourselves, I wanna rub myself so bad right now," a voice I pegged as Girl Four said.

"Oh fuck, do that right there!" Girl Two instructed.  I rubbed my cock quickly across her swollen nub. "Yes! Yes! He's making me cum and he's not even inside me yet!."

Girl Two trembled with pleasure as I teased her clit with my cock. I couldn't believe she got off so quickly. With her pussy now glistening with wetness, I pressed my cock into her lips. I slid inside much easier than with Girl One. Girl Two's pussy was not nearly as tight, but was sopping wet. I buried my dick to the hilt, making a squelching sound as I bottomed out.

"Darcy was right, ladies, he is big," she said, divulging Girl One's real name. "C'mon big boy, fuck me hard."

I obliged and slammed her pussy as hard and fast as I could, sloppy squishing and squelching noises filling the room. Girl Two moaned loudly with every second or third thrust. Soon she screamed in pleasure as another orgasm hit her.

"Fuck, I'm cumming! Yes, fuck me with that big dick!"

I was in no danger of cumming myself, so I kept pumping away while Girl Two cried out in pleasure. Her pussy was like a fountain, spraying out juices every time I thrust deep inside.

My endurance was beginning to wane, so I slowed my pace. Her own orgasm subsided as I fell into a gentle rhythm. I stared at her engorged clit, begging me to touch it. I knew better than to act on my thoughts, but couldn't help myself. I placed my hand on her mound and began slowly massaging her nub. I quickened my tempo of both fucking her pussy and circling my thumb on her clit.

ParisCherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisCherry

"Shit, he's gonna make me cum again," she said.

"Damn, girl. I might cum just listening to him fuck you," Girl Three said.

Soon, I was back at pumping her pussy at full speed. I flicked my thumb across her clit as fast as I could and she immediately responded by bucking her hips, her whole body trembling.

"Fuck yes!" she screamed out.

This time, I felt her pussy convulsing around my cock in the most intense orgasm yet. I felt the need to pull my cock out and when I did her pussy unleashed a spray of cum all over my stomach and crotch. I plunged my cock deep inside her and pulled back out. Another spray of cum, even bigger than the first doused me.

"What the fuck is going on over there?" Girl Four asked.

"I'm...squirting....fuck....so...fucking...good," Girl Two managed to say in between squirts.

When she was done, my whole lower body was soaked in pussy juice. I had never seen anything like it and was incredibly turned on by it. I thrust my cock into her sopping-wet pussy, determined to fill it with hot cum. I pumped and pumped until I felt my balls tighten for round two. I moaned as my second orgasm came on even harder than the first. I felt my cock spasm rapidly, pumping stream after stream of cum into Girl Two's pussy. It was hard to tell, but it felt like even more cum than before.

"Holy shit, that feels incredible," she said. "Darcy wasn't kidding, this guy cums a lot!"

It felt like I came for a whole minute. I kept my cock inside Girl Two's pussy for a moment before pulling out, savoring the sensation of our warm fluids surrounding me. As soon as I pulled out, she pulled her legs back through the curtain, though not before a large glob of cum oozed out from her pussy.

"They're really onto something here, ladies. Whatever they're giving these guys is working. That felt like three guys just came inside me."

"I hope he saved enough for me," Girl Three said.

"How do you think I feel? I'm last in line," Girl Four said, sadly.

I was never told I had to go in order, so I figured I'd make Girl Four happy and do her next. Amazingly, my cock was still hard as ever and I felt pretty good, stamina-wise. I took a little extra time to wipe myself down and lube up before getting into position. I was amazed at how attractive these girls were, even if all I could judge them on were their legs and pussies. Girl Four was also clean-shaven and had thin, toned legs. Her pussy was very similar to Girl One's, but she had a small blonde patch above her clit. I wasted no time getting started.

"Oh, he's doing me next!" Girl Four said in a sweet voice.

"That's ok, he's just saving the best for last," Girl Three said jokingly.

Girl Four's pussy was already fairly wet and I had no trouble entering, which elicited a whimper and little squirm. It was evident she was unaccustomed to a big dick like mine, but she didn't voice it like the others. It took a few tries before I could get my whole length inside her. I was intrigued by how different each girl's vagina felt. Where Girl One's was very tight and Girl Two's was sopping wet, Girl Four's seemed to fit like a glove, and was much warmer. I could tell I wasn't going to last as long this time, which was ok with me. As much as I enjoyed myself I realized I had a job to do and I certainly wasn't being scored on how long I took or how much pleasure I gave the participants.

I fucked Girl Four's pussy like I was on a mission, fast and steady. She continued to let out cute little whimpers when my cock bottomed out. Without even realizing it, I had put my hand on her thigh, which led to another realization. The leg supports rotated. I put both of my hands on her thighs and pushed them apart even further, allowing me to drive my cock even deeper into her pussy. I slowed for a moment, letting myself feel every inch of her wonderful flesh tunnel. To my surprise she moved her legs even further apart, practically doing the splits. Her pussy tightened around my cock and I began thrusting harder. She came within seconds.

Girl Four's body quivered and she moaned softly as a quiet orgasm washed over her. I felt the warmth of her pleasure wash over my own member, burying it as deep as I could. My cock pulsed as a let a long, hot stream of cum fill her pussy. I pulled my cock back and thrust deep again, releasing another flood of cum. This orgasm was very different from the others, almost like I could control it. I was able to hold off on cumming for a few seconds while I slowly thrust my cock in and out. As if on command, I let loose another load of semen into her. I realized her body was still shaking ever so slightly and her whimpers had turned to soft moans. She was still cumming.

I stopped my thrusting and deposited one final, massive squirt of cum. Before I even pulled out I felt the hot, gooey jizz flow out around my cock and drip onto the floor. I was amazed at not only how much I was cumming, but the fact that I was seemingly cumming more each time. I pulled out and was shocked when a huge rocket of cum spurted out and splashed onto the curtain, dripping down onto her abdomen. I was not in control any more as another, smaller jet of cum shot right onto her dripping pussy, followed by a few more smaller spurts. I watched as her hand slid below the curtain and scooped up my jizz, then disappeared.

"Ok, not gonna lie, that was sexy as hell," Girl Three said, breaking the silence.

"Mmm, it was incredible, and he tastes good, too. You're lucky you're last. I have a feeling it's gonna be special," Girl Four said as she tucked her legs behind the curtain.

I cleaned myself off and lubed up one more time.

"Hey, big dick," Girl Three called out. "At least tell me your name. Oh, that's right, you can't. Oh well, I'll just call you big dick."

I froze. This whole time I thought her voice was familiar, and it just hit me. Gabby DiMarco. She was head cheerleader at our high school, and smoking hot. Every guy wanted a piece of Gabby, but she was notoriously prude. Every guy that dated her, which there were many, never got past making out. Which is a shame because she had a perfect teenage body. She was tall and thin, with long blonde hair and huge tits. She was every guy's dream. And her pussy, on display in front of me, was nothing short of spectacular. Clean-shaven, with bright pink lips and a big, exposed clit ripe for sucking. Too bad I had to stick to the rules.

I pushed her legs wide open and slammed my cock into her cunt, which surprisingly took me with ease.

"Oh god, your dick is big!" she screamed. "You better fuck me good, big dick. I'm not leaving here without getting off. Mmm, I can't wait to feel your cum inside me."

I started slow, as if teasing her, and not using my whole length. I sped up, going deeper with each thrust.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me with that big dick."

Pumping fast and hard, I held her legs wide. It didn't take long for her to succumb to the pleasure.

"That feels so fucking good!" she screamed.

Her orgasm was long and hard, causing her body to convulse in ways I had never seen before. She bucked and writhed so much I could hardly keep my dick inside her. Knowing that she had a big set of tits, I began picturing what they looked like as I was fucking her. Between my imagination and the feeling of her pussy contractions, my own orgasm welled up inside me. Like with Girl Four, I had complete control over my ejaculation. The pleasure was incredible, but somehow I was able to hold off from flooding her cunt with my jizz. As her orgasm subsided, just for good measure I pumped a long, hot stream of semen into her pussy.

"Mmm, that's it big dick. Cum for me."

As much as I would have loved to fill her up right there and then, I wanted her to enjoy this. I figured I might get in trouble for it, but it would be worth it in my mind. I started fucking her slow, but hard, slamming my cock into her depths. I was in a state of euphoric pleasure, my orgasm sustaining for minutes on end. After every few thrusts, I would unleash a torrent of cum into her cunt. As I picked up the pace, her second orgasm hit.

"I'm cumming!" she cried out. "Mmm yes! Just like that!"

I could feel all the cum I had filled her with oozing out as I pounded her pussy, her body quaking with pleasure. I held off from ejaculation, my own orgasm still going strong.

"I need you to cum again," she begged. "Fill me with it."

I grabbed her legs and put them so her ankles rested on my shoulders. Her pussy tightened and I thrust my cock deep.

"Oh fuck, your cock is so fucking big!"

Pounding her pussy faster, I could feel my orgasm was fleeting. I had to finish the job. I held my cock so just the head was inserted and began filling her pussy with cum. I must have pumped fifteen or twenty long, hard jets of cum into her before I pulled out. I wasn't done, however, as more cum shot out in rapid spurts, covering her pussy and ass. Jizz poured from her pussy like a waterfall as she held her legs back behind the curtain. I took the opportunity of having just her cunt exposed to bury my cock in it one last time. My balls had one last load, and I pumped several more spurts of cum into her already overflowing pussy.

I pulled my cock out and watched in amazement as what seemed like a gallon of cum poured out of her pussy into a lake on the floor.

"Thanks, big dick. It's a shame I don't know who you are, I'd like to do this again sometime," Gabby said, disappearing behind the curtain.

Fortunately for me, I knew who she was.

Published 
Written by BreastObsessed
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments