Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Way You Like It

"An unexpected rendevous with someone I love."

3
1 Comment 1
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I walk into your bedroom, not knowing that you're changing. You're wearing pajamas and a bra. You're reaching out to get your shirt, your breasts hanging. I see that. You see me see that. You ask me if I like what I see. I come closer to you and kiss you, our tongues fencing.

I sit on your bed and you sit on my lap. We're making out as I first squeeze your ass and then move on to fondle your breasts. I undo your bra and release them. I break the kiss and move onto suck on your gorgeous tits. I lick your nipples, bite them, suck on them, as my other hand fondles and pinches your other nipple. I drag my tongue through your cleavage up to your neck and kiss you.

You get on your knees and start to undo my jeans buckle as I remove my shirt. You pull off my jeans and see the silhouette of my hard cock. You kiss me as you rub it. You pull down my underwear, releasing my cock. You take your tongue and lick away the drop of precum that was flowing out. You smile as you smear your lips with it. Using the tip of your tongue, you tease me by making my cock bounce about. I can't take it anymore. I push my cock into your mouth and you giggle. I can feel you coating your saliva all over it. You drag your lips from the base, all the way to the head, and pull out. You then take my cock into your hand and start stroking it. You kiss the side of my cock and then lick its underside, stroke it some more before you take it into your mouth again. Your head starts bouncing on my cock, my cock appearing, and then disappearing into your mouth. It feels so good that I have to lean back and support myself.

I can see your left hand in your pants, I can see you playing with your clit and rubbing your pussy. You then stop. You give me a smile and make me lie on my back. You hold your breasts together and start to tit fuck me. It feels so good that I hold onto the sheets. As it pops through your breasts, and can feel my cock move into your warm wet mouth. I can finally hold on no longer. I hold your head onto my cock, making it go deep in, and cum, string after string. You swallow it all and then suck out the rest of my cum. You laugh, licking all the cum from my cock and your lips then swallow it. I pull you onto me and kiss you. I can feel your breasts between us. The hardness of your nipples.

I put my hand into your pants and feel the wetness of your pussy. I run my hand through it and feel your lips tense up. I push you into your back and pull off your pajamas. I move on to remove your panties as I can take it no longer. Your spread your legs, and with your hands you spread the lips of your pussy. I kneel by the side of the bed, pull you by your thighs towards me, and then start eating you out. I lap up all the juice you were releasing till now, the roughness of my tongue being felt on your clit the whole time. I push my tongue up inside you and make it dance inside.

I pull out and with my left hand, pull the skin above your clit backward, showing me more of it. I take my index and middle finger and slowly push it inside you. As my tongue licks and nibbles on your clit, you can feel my fingers fucking you. You can feel it fill some of you inside. You're loving it. I can hear you moan, your breathing getting heavier. I continue to enjoy the wetness and taste of you. That's when I decide to take revenge. I stop. You lift your head up to look at me. I bring those fingers to my mouth, lick them and clean them. I then move my middle finger lower and push it into your ass. You arch your back as the nerves there tell you that something hard and wet is going in. I rub your clit with my left thumb, have my tongue fuck your pussy as my right middle finger fucks your ass. It was now your turn to hold onto the sheets in ecstasy. You arch your back, both your holes tighten as you cum in my mouth. I drink what little came out, and then stick my tongue in for more.

I get onto the bed, kiss your stomach, moving on to suck hard on each breast, lick your neck, and then come and kiss you.

As we make out in that position, you start to stroke my cock once more. You feel it harden in your hands, swelling in size, growing hotter. We both smile at each other as you bring the tip to your pussy. I slowly push inside you. I close your eyes and smile as you feel its warmth and size fill you up inside. I begin with slow thrusts.

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster

You feel it empty inside, only to feel it stretch you once more. The process repeating as I fuck you. I support myself with one hand so then you can suck on my fingers. You tell me it's time to get rough, it's time for us to do it our way.

I hold you by your ankles, and begin thrusting harder into you. You can feel hips crash into yours as my cock goes deeper and faster inside. I continue to ram into you. Fucking you feels so good. The wetness and warmth of your pussy envelops my cock. I love the way your luscious big breasts move back and forth with every thrust. I love the way they look so full and soft. I place your legs on my shoulder, making your pussy tighter, and I then hold onto both breasts as I fuck you harder and faster. We both love how rough its getting. I pinch your nipples and fondle them as I continue to fuck your soft wet pussy.

I pull out, lift you by your hands, open your mouth and stick my cock inside. I hold your head and begin to fuck your mouth, allowing you to taste what a cocktail of your juices and my precum tastes like. I see your hands going to your pussy to finger yourself. I pull out and kiss you to share that taste.

I make you go on all fours and thrust inside of you. I hold onto your hips and begin to pound your cunt. I fuck so hard that your gorgeous breasts sway with every bang of my hips hitting yours. Your spread your legs, allowing my to go deeper, allowing it to feel better for you. I lean over, kiss the back of your neck, grab your right breast in my hand and fuck you. You love how it feels to be hit from the back and feel fuller every time. I get up and focus on fucking you till I notice what a fine ass you have. I spread the cheeks, not stopping thrusting my cock inside of you.

I spank your ass once, you tell me to do it more. I spank it once more to find you loving it. I spank and fuck you like no one ever has or will. You know that this roughness and affection isn't something you'll get elsewhere and then reaction of that is your pussy getting tighter. I fuck you harder knowing you're about to cum. Pounding away at that wonderful pussy. I make a final thrust and you cum all over my cock. I give you a minute before allowing you to feel the hardness of my cock between your ass cheeks. I whisper in your ear, "Round two?"

You laugh and say yes as you turn around and kiss me.

I run my fingers through your pussy lips, allowing your juices to cover it. I push my fingers into your ass. You ask me if that's where round two is happening and I give you a knowing smile. I take more of that cum and push two fingers into your ass. I lube up the inside of your ass with an amalgamation of your cum and my precum. I drop a small ball of saliva into your asshole as a finishing touch.

Still on all fours, you feel the tip of my cock at your ass. I slowly push into you, going one fourth first. Allowing you to get used to it. You then slowly move backwards, your ass being stuffed with my cock. We hold that position for a bit as you enjoy the feeling. I pull and and begin to thrust into your ass slowly. Slow, long strokes. You can feel it rub the insides of your ass.

You then ask me when we're going to do it our way. I laugh and begin to fuck your ass, going faster and harder with every pounding. You love being fucked in the ass. I pull out of you and decide to give you what you want. I make you lie on your back and spread you ass cheeks. I hold you by your legs and push into your ass. I lean forward, hands supporting me as I cover your view. Your knees almost touching your shoulders as I then start to pound your ass.

Our breathing gets heavier. I then lean over to kiss you. Our lips meet as I fuck your ass harder. You rub your clit and fill your pussy with your fingers simultaneously. I get up, hold you by your thighs, ramming my hard hot cock into your ass as you finger yourself. I tell you I'm about to cum and that's when you cum. You cumming all over my cock and tightening around it pushes me over. In one final thrust I push inside of you and fill your ass with my cum. I hold that position for a moment. I then pull out to have my cum flow out.

I collapse next to you, my hand falling on your breast. We both laugh as we're out of breath. I push myself up, hold onto your breast and kiss you some more.

Published 
Written by pops93
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments