Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Christmas Eve Ball

"Chelsea and Brad rekindle their lost spark over Christmas"

24
9 Comments 9
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Competition Entry: Coming Together

Chelsea was not sure what to get her husband for Christmas. They had been married eleven years and she had come with him to London for six months to work on setting up a subsidiary of a successful US retailer. The apartment they were in was small, and anything they bought had to be shipped back, so she decided to get him an ‘experience’ rather than a physical gift.

There was one other thing she needed. Her husband was working so hard on the project that she really wanted the break to be about more than spending time together, she wanted to recharge their sexual batteries. So when she saw this racy advert for ‘Westwood Adult Spa’ under a picture of a woman in some rather erotic black studded leather lingerie and a quite muscular man in a pair of white Speedos, she was intrigued.

Chelsea’s mind flashed back to when she had first met Brad. They were both pretty wild back in their day, and although they had never pushed the boundaries too far, they were no prudes and had enjoyed sex and sex parties. Now they were super safe careerists, but if some of that energy could be brought back, then she was sure it would be the best Christmas ever. She made the call and booked the four night 'Christmas Special' from the 23rd of December.

She was a bit worried about Brad’s reaction, but as she reflected, she remembered that most of the things they had done in the past had been at his instigation. She smiled as she recalled the Halloween party, when, dressed in one of her sequinned dresses, a long curly blond wig, and made-up shockingly well by a friend of hers who was a beautician, he had led this one guy on all evening. However, her mind quickly pictured their bedroom and the insane and highly erotic night of ‘lesbian’ lovemaking that had followed. She smiled. Brad was up for anything. He was sure to love it!

As their car pulled into the gravelled drive, Brad looked around and complimented his wife on having chosen what seemed to be a particularly nice hotel in a very quiet spot. As soon as they had finished checking-in, two well dressed women appeared from the corridor.

“Welcome! I’m Chrissy, and this is my wife Lynn. We are delighted you have chosen to stay with us. Let’s show you to your room and don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything.”

“Wow!” Brad exclaimed, as he took in the lush wall hangings and columns. The bed was a classic four poster with elaborate drapery and, instead of a separate bathroom, half the room was a wet area with a free-standing jacuzzi bath, a large massage table and a curtain-less shower.

“You like!” Chelsea said, a huge smile on her lips as they met Brad’s for a passionate kiss. She pushed him away and pulled her dress over her head. She was wearing the most amazing black lacy lingerie and stockings and Brad was lost for words.

“Jacuzzi or bed first?” she asked, pouting teasingly, but before she could say anything else, Brad had pounced on her and their mouths were locked together, Chelsea fumbling with his shirt buttons and then his belt.

“Mmm!” she groaned as, after working her way down his chest, she slipped his hot cock between her lips and began to lick and suck him, bringing him to a perfect state of hardness. Brad pulled her up, kissing her as he pushed her back onto the bed and, sliding her panties to one side, slipped inside her, both desperate for their long overdue sexual reunion. Soon he was pounding her hard, her thighs rising to meet his thrusts as they fucked each other into heaven, so in-tune that they eventually came together.

After an exceptionally good night's sleep both from exhaustion and the lovely lavender and sandalwood diffusers, they awoke a little later than expected, but still decided to go to the pool before breakfast. It seemed that everyone had had the same idea as the pool was busy, and most, like them, were naked.

As they ate breakfast in just their gowns, Chrissy appeared, dressed immaculately in a powder blue blouse and pleated navy skirt. She came over to ask if they had all they needed for breakfast and were enjoying their stay. After she left, Chelsea whispered to Brad that she was sure Chrissy was transgender. Brad chuckled.

“No way!” he said. “If she’s a guy then I’ll tell you what. I’ll have a full make-over for this ball tonight, like that time at Halloween.” Chelsea beckoned to Chrissy to come over and they exchanged a secret conversation. When they had finished, Chrissy smiled at Brad’s inquisitive look and walked round, bending over to whisper in his ear.

“Feel this,” she said quietly and seductively, her hand taking his and placing it under her skirt and pressing it against the radiating heat of her satin panties, cupping her cock and balls completely. “Now you know,” she smiled bewitchingly. “I really want all my guests to enjoy themselves, so whatever you want, you only have to ask.”

“I win!” Chelsea laughed once Chrissy had left. “Look at your red face!” Brad took a moment to compose himself as latent feelings from all those years ago began to fill his mind.

“You sure did!” he replied, as calmly as he could considering his head was in turmoil. He had buried the events and feelings of that Halloween deeply and he recalled how he had needed so hard to prove he was all man when he got home. Now it was all flooding back and his cock was as hard as steel and poking out of his gown.

“I see you're up for it. You need to cover up, you’re attracting attention!" Chelsea laughed. "I’ve booked a massage and makeover in the spa for us later and Chrissy has invited you to her room afterwards to try on some things for the Christmas Eve Ball. What was it we called you that night?”

“Brandy,” Brad muttered, feigning a smile.

They went back to their room and showered together ready for the spa. Brad was surprised at how well the depilatory cream worked, leaving his body smooth and hair free. He was not a hairy person anyway, but it still felt very special. Chelsea had assured him that it would make the whole experience much more satisfying.

They were having a couples full body massage and facial followed by the makeover. For Brad this was a new experience and he was a bit nervous, but within minutes his mind had floated onto another plane as the firm, warm, oiled hands of the masseuse pressed against his skin, while the gentle music and beautiful scents elevated his senses and dulled his thoughts. He felt so calm, that as the masseuse toned his buttocks, it seemed completely natural when her fingers gently ran from his balls and across his anus resulting in the most beautiful feelings that made his cock twitch. It was the same when she dwelt on his nipples while working his chest. When she started taking his semi-erect cock between the palms of her hands, her fingers resting on his balls, and gently pulling them back, it was so pleasurable, but so relaxing, that although it made him hard and caused him tremble and sigh, he had no desire to cum.

“How was that?” asked Chelsea as they sat up for their facials, her naked body looking fabulous as it shone in the lights from the oils and lotions.

“Unbelievable. I can see why you love going to the spa, it's amazing! I feel so…”

“Feminine?”

“Yes, OK, I guess that’s right.” He stroked his thighs, and then his knees. His skin felt so soft. “I love it, honestly. It doesn’t even feel like me!”

“Wait until you’ve got some stockings on,” teased Chelsea, “but I can’t wait to see you after they’ve done your face!”

When Brad finally looked in the mirror he could not believe what he saw. He looked stunning and loved the black bob wig. He kept pulling various faces, each time reassured that the reflection changed accordingly. Chelsea joined him, also looking utterly fabulous, but completely taken by her husband.

“Oh!” she squealed. “Seriously, you would never know that you were not a girl. I mean you're gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!”

They hugged while Chrissy looked on.

“Why don’t I take you to get dressed,” she said to Brad, and then, turning to Chelsea, “I’ll bring her down to the restaurant at 7:00 for dinner, the Ball starts at 8:30. Is that OK?”

Brad was whisked off by Chrissy who took him to her flat at the top of the hotel. There was simply nothing Chrissy loved more than dressing someone, and Brad was blown away by the walk-in wardrobe that had the most amazing clothes in it in various sizes. Chrissy held a shimmering bottle green satin cocktail dress up in front of Brad who studied it in the mirror.

“Wow!” he said, unable to take his eyes off the dress, “I thought this side of me was gone, but now, I feel like it’s taking over. Honestly Chrissy, I can’t believe it, I want to put it on, now!”

Chrissy produced a matching black bra and panties and some hold-up black stockings. Brad had not forgotten how to put on a bra, nor how amazing it felt across his chest and shoulders. The panties felt divine and he pushed his cock back between his legs before sitting on a chair to pull up the stockings. Chrissy, who had been watching, offered him two breast forms to fill out the bra and a pair of three inch gold strappy sandals which she put on his feet.

“Stand up darling and let’s get this dress on!”

Brad stood in front of the mirror as Chrissy held the dress so that he could step into it. Chrissy eased it up with Brad wiggling his hips to help it on its way. Finally Chrissy pulled up the zip. It felt and looked fabulous!

While Brad twirled in front of the mirror, Chrissy brought out a wide gold belt, some large gold hoop clip-earrings and a double band pearl necklace. The gold and green combination was simply stunning with his black stockinged legs. Brad was trembling as he looked at his reflection. With his shiny black hair, beautiful face, and now this outfit, he felt like a million dollars. Chrissy handed him a pair of black lace opera gloves that extended just past his elbows. Perfection.

EriekaMood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EriekaMood

Suddenly Chrissy noticed a tear forming in Brad’s eye, and then another. She hurried over and lifted his distraught face gently.

“What’s the matter, beautiful,” she asked softly, gently dabbing the tears away with a tissue.

“Nothing, nothing, I’m just so incredibly happy, I…”

Chrissy held Brad tight, giving him a chance to let out his emotions. When he had stopped trembling Chrissy stepped back.

“You are so beautiful Brandy,” Chrissy said, her hand resting gently on her cheek while she looked deep into her eyes, sparkling eyes which were calling out for reassurance. She intuitively knew what she had to do, and, as their lips met, it was as if the whole world stopped. Chrissy pulled back again, to make sure that this was the right thing, but before she could decide, Brandy had pulled her back and brought their lips together again, lips and tongues exploring each other as the excitement of the last few moments was translated into the most tender and passionate feelings.

Brandy’s hand wandered down to Chrissy’s thigh and she began to inch up her skirt. She reached into her panties and sighed as she felt her arousal. Chrissy eased her skirt down, letting it fall. Brandy slowly fell to her knees and took her in her mouth, swirling her tongue around her beautiful cock, smothering it in kisses and savouring its erotic, musky taste. She licked a pearl of cum from the tip, rubbing it on her lips as she took Chrissy deep into her mouth, devouring her, each time taking her a little further, each time moaning a little louder, until finally Chrissy exploded, her tasty seed filling her cheeks and running from the corners of her mouth.

Brandy looked up at Chrissy, her beautiful smile confirming that she had satisfied her. As she drank in her dark sexy eyes, she swallowed her gift, pushing those escaped drops back into her mouth, her tongue licking Chrissy clean. Chrissy pulled her up and kissed her soft slippery lips. Brandy loved being all girly, it just filled her with warmth and happiness.

Chrissy was more practical. “Come on Brandy, we’ve only twenty minutes to get you down to dinner, and with all those tears, and all that kissing, there’s a lot to fix!”

When Chrissy brought Brandy down to the restaurant ten minutes late, it was already full, as the guests were there early to be ready for the band and the ball. As Brandy entered, the hubbub of chattering rapidly ceased, as all eyes were pointing in her direction.

“Wow! Look at you!” Chelsea said, her words echoing somewhat before the chatter suddenly restarted, louder and more urgent than before. “That was quite some entrance, and judging from all the glances over here, you are the topic of conversation. That dress is just dreamy! I am just so envious, look at my boring Nordstrom LBD!”

“No need to be. I can find something for you too, that’s if you want?” Chrissy said.

“Want? Err totally!” Chelsea enthused, “I can’t be having myself out-dressed by my hubby!”

The dinner was delicious, but Chelsea and Brandy skipped dessert and darted up to Chrissy’s room where she had already picked out a dress for Chelsea. She held it up.

It was a figure hugging super short strappy Samba dress in red and gold with the back almost entirely exposed and a deep V at the front to show off her cleavage. Chelsea threw off the LBD and unhooked her bra before pulling on a pair of glossy and glittery tan tights and sliding into the dress. Iridescent tassels flowed from everywhere, each weighted so that as she twirled, they flowed around her like a shimmering cloud. She wiggled her hips and shrieked as she studied herself in the mirror.

Chrissy took some pictures of them both, posing outrageously in front of the Christmas tree, where they out-shone any of the decorations. “I’m afraid we need to go as the Christmas Eve Ball is about to begin and your partners are waiting. Two of our waiters, Stefan and Roman, are trained dancers and I have asked them to take special care of you both tonight.”

Chelsea threw her arms around Chrissy’s neck giving her a huge kiss. “I don’t know what to say Chrissy, you are the best. It's going to be like ‘Dancing with the Stars’. I can’t believe it!" She turned to her husband. "So, Brandy, remember: what happens in Westwood, stays in Westwood. OK?” They all laughed.

Stefan looked positively edible in his perfectly tailored suit and tie and he really was a fabulous dancer who was such a strong lead that he could make anyone look good. Soon Chelsea was quickstepping around the floor, doing the cha cha cha and even some samba shimmies that were so popular with the other guests that, at one point, they even cleared the dance floor for her. However, her favourite was the slow waltz. When Stefan held her tight and guided her slowly around in gracious swirling movements, it felt divine, and she just wanted him to carry her off to his bedroom. A little later, he did exactly that!

Brandy was a perfect match for Roman. He was taller, stronger and much more masculine than Stefan. He was also bisexual and loved transgender girls. Brandy was having the time of her life as he swept her around the dance floor. She also craved the slower routines, when she could feel Roman's strong arms holding her tight. When Stefan slipped away quietly with Chelsea, Roman noticed, and asked Brandy if she would like to take their party upstairs too.

Brandy was suddenly distraught. She really wanted him, and it all seemed so natural in her girly mind, but she was also really nervous about giving herself to him and making it perfect. She told Roman that she needed the ladies room and grabbed Chrissy on the way. Chrissy listened to her dilemma and told her that Roman was a real gentleman and would only take things as far as she wanted. She explained that he was experienced in making love to both sexes and she need fear nothing. She also winked at her as she added that Roman was a fabulous lover.

Brandy ran back to Roman, a bright blur of gold and green dashing across the dance floor. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the exit. She followed him into the lift and threw her arms around his neck kissing him as if her life depended on it. They staggered into the corridor and fell into Roman’s room.

Brandy pulled off her dress and asked for a hanger which Roman graciously provided while he slipped off his shoes and socks and hung up his trousers and suit jacket. He really was a gentleman! Brandy threw her arms around him again and they kissed as she undid his tie and began to unbutton his shirt revealing his hairy muscular chest. Brandy knelt down, carefully freeing Roman’s cock from his boxers and taking it into her mouth, loving the feeling and loving the taste.

He let her enjoy him for a while as he could see how much she loved his cock, but he wanted a more tender experience. He invited her onto the bed where he removed her panties and positioned them both into a sixty-nine, sucking her as she sucked him. With her head resting on his warm thigh, his tongue lapping at the most sensitive parts of her cock and his slick finger playing softly with her ass, a warm feeling began to fill her from inside that clouded her mind and made her tingle all over.

Suddenly his finger slipped inside, hitting the spot. His tongue was lapping in just the right place. The soft velvet tip of his cock seemed to be kissing her lips as he slowly rocked his hips. That warm feeling began to burn inside, her breathing became shallow and irregular, and a wave of unbelievable joy relaxed her completely. Her ass pushed down on his finger and she could no longer control her cock, a stream of cum filling her lover’s mouth as she shook uncontrollably, emitting little squeals as the orgasm overwhelmed her.

They lay, bodies entwined, calm and relaxed, but she knew what she had to do. She kissed him and looked longingly into his eyes.

“Everything you need is in the bathroom,” Roman whispered, kissing her.

Roman put some music on, adjusted the lighting, lit some scented candles and slipped between the sheets. She stepped out of the bathroom, naked, her smooth skin glowing in the candle light. A real vision of beauty. Roman patted the bed and she lay next to him. They kissed. They caressed. They made love.

He placed a pillow under her and she lifted and parted her legs. Suddenly his strong frame was between them, towering above her. He leant down to kiss her, the hair on his chest tickling her nipples. She felt his cock pressing against her entrance. Her breathing quickened, and the heat began to grow inside her again. He began to press, slowly easing inside, step by step, guided by her. All of a sudden she felt him against her, he was in her, completely. The pain had gone. He began to fuck her, slowly at first, then faster and faster, loving the feeling and the rhythmic sound of skin on skin, her breathing and his grunting. She wanted her man to cum, to make him cum, but the feeling inside her was taking over. She moaned as jets of her cream splashed over her chest, and then screamed with joy as he burst inside her.

She lay awake until Roman was asleep. It was 2:00am. She took his gown and her clothes and returned to her room. As expected, Chelsea was in bed, waiting for her.

“A good fuck honey?” she asked.

“Amazing!” was the reply.

“Me too. Happy Christmas by the way."

"Yes, Happy Christmas, and thank you! This has to be the best present ever!"

“Have you got anything for me to unwrap?”

"Just this!" Brandy said, dropping the gown to reveal her throbbing erection with a red bow tied around the base.

Published 
Written by Cristal_di_Canta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments