Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Palm Beach Dinner Party - Part I

"Planes, Trains, and Automobiles with Rick"

39
11 Comments 11
4.0k Views 4.0k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"Join me for the latest chapter that finds Alex, our heroine, continuing her exploits with Rick. Maybe this happened, I never kiss and tell! This is the next story in a series "Nothing Succeeds like Excess" about some early escapades."

Alex slipped into the crisp linen dress, twisted her long blonde hair up with a silver hair comb, and slipped into sky-high sandals. She was conflicted about last night and the upcoming dinner party this evening. She picked up her champagne flute for a long sip. It was time to go - the driver had been out front for more than ten minutes. She felt mildly guilty but since she almost told him to leave, it was better to be late than to no-show. Plus she wanted to return the ‘gift’ in person. This escapade had quickly gotten complicated.

It all started a few weeks earlier. Alex travels for work and lives in California. She’d closed a deal near home and needed a trip to her downtown NYC office to regroup with her larger team. Her firm had been the broker/dealer and she had played a big part in the hard due diligence. She has been completely heads-down during the process. She was ready for fun so she planned to see a new ‘friend’ in New York. She met Rick in Palm Beach and decided to see him again. They met at an old-money watering hole, Ta-boó, and had a totally hot dance. Alex would be staying at her grandparents’ apartment on Fifth Avenue on the Upper East Side. She would meet him at The Pierre.

Alex arranged to have coffee with his PA since he was traveling. She spotted him as he strolled into the lobby dressed casually as if he was in Palm Beach. She suspected that he was a trust fund baby. That was completely unappealing to her. She had a hard stop in an hour to be downtown to 383 Madison before her working lunch meeting.

“I barely recognize you with clothes on,” Rick said loudly as he approached the table. 

This mildly amused Alex but also semi-irritated her. It is true she likely was barely recognizable from their last meeting. She most definitely was never in Vacay Mode in the City, and she was suited up and sporting glasses. Men like Rick have zero appreciation for the ‘uniform’ and attitude and approach she has to take to succeed in her business. 

“Ha, I bet you say that to all the girls,” she tried to say evenly. 

“I am beginning to realize you are much different than the other women I have...dated,” he chortled. 

Alex already knew this or at least kind of suspected this. For one, she was one in a million. She had elected to leave her family stronghold of New York to move to northern California. Her family was shocked and disappointed at her decision but she wanted to go where truly no one would know her family name. She had eschewed being a debutante, had gotten kicked out of boarding school, and if it hadn’t been for her outstanding grades likely wouldn’t have even gone to a top university at all. But she had. It was a running joke among her friends that not only was she not trying to get married, but she was known for her very casual ‘dating’. She had zero interest in a boyfriend, a sugar daddy, a socialite, or a husband. That said, Rick was exceptionally well-endowed, so she could overlook his shortcomings. She was completely interested in a hung fuck buddy.

“Truer words have never been spoken. Now tell me, does Joy live with you in Florida or just a visitor to Palm Beach?” Alex asked politely. She wasn’t very skilled at small talk.

“Well, I will repeat what you told me when we met. I bet you have zero interest in my relationship with Joy, or where she lives, or even anything about either of us,” Rick said glibly. “I bet you are most interested in learning when we may fuck. Am I right?”

“Actually you are right. When are we going to fuck, and don’t say now? I have to be in midtown shortly. My schedule is packed up until my flight tomorrow,” she said.

“Ah, how disappointing. I thought for sure that you were staying here or would grab a room to accommodate us,” he said.

“Actually I live near here. It’s a convenient spot for me to meet before work,” Alex stated. 

With this, Rick raised an eyebrow with a gleam in his eye. 

“I am available after 9 PM this evening. But if you can meet then…” Alex had surprised herself by the offer. Rick was a little new and a little old to fit the Booty Call bill, but she was free later.

“Great, let’s meet at my place at 710 Park,” Rick said. 

“Excellent, call me if something comes up.” Alex was getting up to leave. In her mind, there was nothing left to discuss.

That evening, Alex finished at the office by 7 PM, had dinner before 8 PM, and even fit in some yoga before Rick’s. She showered, threw on some jeans with the silk blouse she wore to work, took her hair down, and had the doorman call her a cab. She usually walked everywhere but she wanted to arrive calm and collected.

Rick met her at the door in a robe. Following his cue, as soon as the door shut, she started taking her clothes off. She noticed a coat rack in the foyer and hung them there. She followed Rick into the cavernous apartment to stairs that led up to a bedroom. By the time he turned around, she was standing only in a brief thong. 

“Nice birthday suit,” he laughed. 

Alex leaned into him and turned her face for him to kiss. He had kissed her neck and caressed her at the club, but they had not kissed. His lips and mouth were delicious, and they stood in an embrace for a long moment. The bedroom featured an antique sleigh bed. He broke the kiss and gave a gentle push to the bed.

“Face down, ass up. I want to eat your gorgeous pussy from behind and savor all of your treasures,” he commanded. 

Rick parted her ass and dove headfirst, licking from the tip of her clit to her slit to her sweetheart starfish of an asshole, which he licked and fingered. Her face pressed down into the duvet, Alex could hear him slurping, shuddered to meet his touch, and spaced out in the pleasure. He flipped her on her back. 

“I am going to make you cum until you beg me for this cock. You won’t be able to stand or walk straight when I am through with you,” he gruffly told her.

“Promises, promises,” she laughed. Flipped on her back, Rick continued to tease her with his tongue. Suddenly she was ticklish. He was teasing her hip bone and inner thigh, which resulted in very loud giggling. He stifled it by focusing on her large hard clit, which he sucked and sucked until she came. But unlike so many other lovers who as usual were only able to give a one-and-done orgasm, he did not stop. And neither did she; she came over and over and over again. By the time she had lost counting, she looked at him and demanded his cock.

“I need to suck you now. Then I need to fuck you and I want you to cum in my ass.”

Rick ignored her. 

“Stand up and bend over the footboard. I am going to fuck you how I please.”

She bent over the large bed, glad that she kept her heels on, and as soon as he tried to enter her, she realized he was bigger than she remembered. In fact, he was so big, she was now hoping he didn’t try to fuck her ass. Rick had other plans. As soon as she presented her backside to him, he plunged his cock into her pussy and his finger deep into her ass.

He barked at her now, “Make yourself cum on my cock.”

Alex was beginning to feel exhausted. She had a hair trigger from cumming so many times. She began to wither a bit.

“Stand up and satisfy me. I didn’t tell you that we’re done. Fuck me hard.”

She decided to clench down on his cock with her pussy to see if she could squeeze an orgasm out of him and spare her ass. It didn’t work. 

“Out of kindness, I am getting some lube for your tight ass. If you move while I get it, I will fuck you even longer. I suggest you wait for me as you are.”

He was back in an instant and used his long fingers to spread her ass to pour some lube before coating his cock. Nothing prepared her for the searing, burning pain as he assaulted her ass. It gave way in a moment to the most exquisite sensation she had ever felt. And as he pounded her silly, she thought she could overlook how dominant he was, for now. Her mind was shocked back to reality, and she realized he was rubbing her clit as he fucked her, and soon she was cumming and screaming with his cock in her ass. They continued for a very long time until he came with a thunderous scream. They collapsed on the bed.

“Stay with me tonight. What time is your flight?” he said as she returned from the bathroom. She literally looked like she had been through a war.

“That’s not possible. I really do need a brush, some toothpaste. I’ve got to put myself back together.”

“I have some things for you in the bathroom I had delivered earlier today. Let me know if that works,” Rick offered. And when Alex went back to the bathroom, there was indeed a hairbrush, an elastic for her hair, a toothbrush, some deodorant body spray, and a robe. She wondered if it was actually Joy’s, but she didn’t analyze it. She took a quick shower, cleaned up herself, and emerged ready to dress.

“When are you back in New York or Palm Beach?” he asked.

“I am back in the city every three to five weeks depending on our schedule. I don’t have plans to be back in Palm Beach any time soon,” she replied.

“Well, coincidentally, I will be in San Francisco in two weeks, actually Palo Alto. We fly to Palm Beach from there. Would you like to join me/us?” Rick asked.

Alex thought about this for a minute. When she met Rick, he was with a date who he said was his fiancee, Joy. She was an attractive blonde and Alex wasn’t opposed to a threesome. She actually was selective about indulging in threesomes because it is really not fun to encounter couple drama brought on by insecurity.

“That’s a generous offer, Rick. I would be open to seeing you guys when you’re visiting but I live closer to San Jose than San Francisco. My schedule is really busy..”

“I understand. I’ll call you since we’re supposed to be in Palo Alto and we could always meet in Los Gatos or San Jose.”

Alex had been quietly picking up her stuff and shuffling towards the front door. And without any commitment to see Rick again, she headed out. Once back in California, Alex thought about Rick. On one hand, he was an exceptional lover. But she was wary about him in light of his engagement and since he seemed so nonchalant about meeting with her without his partner. She decided if he did invite her to meet again, she wanted to meet his fiancee. The last thing she needed was some jealous woman stalking her.

When Rick called Alex directly the next week, they arranged to meet with his fiancee, Joy, in Los Gatos. Alex was at the table already when they arrived. Joy was a statuesque blonde who was elegantly dressed. Although she was confident, Alex quickly surmised that she was European, did not work, and seemed to be totally attached to Rick. Lunch was fine but Alex got zero vibes that Joy was personally interested in her. She did read loud and clear that Joy wasn’t aware that Rick had met Alex alone in New York or that Rick had suggested a threesome. So Alex remained very reserved and did not engage in any playful banter. Soon lunch was over and Rick called for the check.

“So how does this work, the three of us?” asked Joy.

“I am sorry I don’t know what you mean,” answered Alex. It felt like it came out of nowhere and she realized Joy did know but had acted primly for some reason and territorial about Rick.

“I mean, do we go with you to a hotel room or to someplace you have?” she continued.

Alex laughed. “I don’t think you have anything to worry about, Joy! I don’t have a hotel room or a place where I 'entertain' couples or partners. I will help you out here - you two continue to enjoy your trip. It’s not a fit for me and I definitely am not interested.” Alex was flustered. She felt the older woman had tried to insult her or intimate that she was like an escort. It was definitely weird. She made a beeline for the entrance. Rick quickly followed.

“Wait, Alex, please don’t go. Listen, Joy is not very experienced and also not from the US and English is not her first language. Please let me explain,” he intoned.

“Rick, you’re an interesting guy. But I am not a playtoy for you and your fiancee. I’m not attracted to her and I am definitely not in the mood for amateur hour.” And as she delivered that message, her car had arrived from the valet and she left without another word.

The next morning she drove into her office only to discover two dozen roses from Rick. Nice gesture, but nothing had changed in her assessment. Rick began calling her assistant after she arrived and after the fifth call, they spoke.

“Just listen to what I have to say, please. Joy is staying the weekend and going to the wine country. I’d love to see you alone again. As I said, I have an obligation in Palo Alto near your office, any chance you’re available?” Alex wondered how he knew where she worked.

“Rick, listen, you’re exceptionally well endowed and a very good lover, but I am totally turned off by drama. I don’t think we should meet again,” Alex said. 

“Well, I know you are free for lunch, can we meet one more time for coffee? I am just down the road.” 

Alex found herself giving in. She agreed to meet down the road at a coffee shop. When Rick arrived, he came over and kissed her. 

“I need to finish what I started in New York. A strong woman like you needs a strong man like me to have a great sex life. You know we have unfinished business.” She had to agree. She wanted to fuck him again, badly. Soon they were back at the entrance and Rick’s driver pulled up in a large Bentley. 

Alex joined Rick in the backseat. He began whispering very suggestive, very naughty, and very explicit things in her ear. “Spread your legs, even more, how disappointing you have panties on, let me just pull them aside.” 

In another motion, Rick flipped a switch on the door as a concealed privacy screen emerged to separate the front and back seats. He pushed Alex towards lying down on the broad seat while lifting her skirt and pulling her legs apart before going down on her. Try as she might, Alex found herself quickly giving in and being overwhelmed with pleasure. As she continued to cum on his lips, she heard the sound of his belt buckle and zipper. Rick kneeled on the floor now. 

“Sit back and let me fuck you, or let me sit down and have you mount me.” Feverishly they started fucking in the car, obscured by the tinted windows and privacy screen.  “You’re going to be mine, Alex. Oh, I probably will marry Joy, but I want to collar you. I don’t want to marry you. I want to imprison you with a hunger for me that will consume you.” Alex laughed. We’ll see about that, she thought. 

“Come with me to Palm Beach. Meet me at the private hangar on the north end of the San Jose International Airport,” he said. “We fly the day after tomorrow. I will take care of Joy. I want you to go to a special dinner party in Palm Beach with me. It is strictly for those in the lifestyle. Do you know what that means?”

Alex did not know what Rick meant. She decided to check in with her friends if she was going. Rick could very well fly her to Palm Beach but she wanted a backup plan. 

Alex did not know about ‘the lifestyle’. She had a sneaking suspicion that it was exclusive, naughty, and definitely not something to discuss with her friends, family, and work. But she was intrigued. She did know a little bit about being collared. A school friend opened up a BDSM sex club like one in Kabukicho, a famous red light district in Tokyo. To be collared is to signify a Dom-Sub relationship. She laughed to herself, he had a snowball’s chance in Hell to collar her.  


Still, she found herself giving in to him one tiny inch at a time, including packing a bag to go to Palm Beach, setting up some time to be with her friends there, and actually even taking a vacation day on Monday. She’d flown out of SJC and General Aviation before, but she didn’t know what to expect. Once she got to Atlantic Aviation’s fixed operator terminal and hangar, she wandered around before finding an employee who directed her to a hangar. There was a Gulfstream 550 late model with the stairs down and a limo parked next to it.  Alex stood by the car for a moment before Rick emerged. 

Jennypurrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennypurrr

“Come on aboard,” he exclaimed as she headed up the plane’s stairs. “We are a clothing-optional airline,” he laughed. Alex could not help but marvel at the slim, sleek cabin outfitted with butter leather captain’s chairs. While it was small, this definitely took air travel to another level. Curtains obscured the back of the plane. She wondered what was back there.

“No, seriously, we are actually flying alone today except for the lovely assistance of Kimberly, our in-flight attendant,” he said. Alex could see the back of a slender blonde flight attendant in the jet’s tiny fore galley kitchen. “She definitely won’t mind. Hell, she may even join us!”

Once they were seated and the flight took off to rise to a cruising altitude, Alex decided to talk to Rick.

“Rick, I don’t need a ton of details, but you’ve got me at a loss. Let’s table any talk about a threesome with Joy. I don’t think she is genuinely interested and frankly, I found her condescending. I am interested in the dinner party and the lifestyle,” she continued. “What can you tell me?”

Rick went on to explain the dinner party and event. He met the couple in Amsterdam at a fine art auction only to run into them at the Gold Cup in Virginia a month later. They became friends. One thing led to another and the party would be the fifth event he had been invited to, and the first that he would attend with a guest. 

“Each of the guests traditionally attends with a partner unless they are a Bull or guest Dom. I’ve been the Bull each other time. As a Bull, I have had special responsibilities, and usually, as a guest, you don’t play with the partner that you brought. Not in our case, I wanted to show you off as my new prospective Sub, and ask for their support and encouragement,” he said mildly. This made Alex extremely nervous, and as the sun set and they flew east, she was getting anxious.  

“Don’t worry,” he said. “No one will do anything with you without your consent,” Rick explained. He had been in the lifestyle for over twenty years as a swinger. “Joy doesn’t know about me in the lifestyle. I don’t plan on sharing my wife. I am also not going to stop being a Bull.” Rick explained that many couples choose the lifestyle to enjoy a Hot Wife lifestyle, sharing their wife with another man known as a Bull. Usually, the Bull is well endowed, and dominant and may even require that he breeds the wife to carry his children. 

Alex was stunned. She was by no means a prude. She had long ago given up her innocence, but aside from not having traditional monogamous relationships, she was not particularly kinky and really had no idea that this option existed. She didn’t know what to think about being a hot wife. Rick went on to explain that many of these couples hosted or attended theme parties to get together. The dinner party itself would start out vanilla but there was a masked after-party, which was clothing optional after dark and nude after midnight. Rick said don’t expect a routine vanilla soiree; this dinner party could get risque quickly since it was at a private home. 

“Enough talk about the party. Let’s make some memories of our own! Member yet of the ‘Mile High Club?’ he slyly asked.

“Indeed, I am a card-carrying member of the club. Long story, but made it with just one colleague on a jet after a grueling roadshow. Talk about ringing the bell!  Martinis and hijinks ensued. I am not sure I am welcome to fly with that on-demand jet service again!” Alex laughed.

Rick looked at her intensely. Alex realized he was a lot older, more serious than she was expecting, and even a bit sinister. He didn’t know her or her family or friends. She didn’t feel he had a shred of integrity just from brief glimpses into his personal life. For the first time, she realized that what used to be harmless girlish fun screwing around as a kid, now there could be a real impact on other people. At the same time, strangely, what Rick was sharing was a bright spot on the horizon for her. Maybe there are other consenting adults who do all kinds of things that were non-traditional, and maybe that could be explored. As uncomfortable as he made her, Rick coming into her life when he did already was making a lasting impression in more ways than one. But she promised herself to be safer with strangers in the future.

“Do you trust me enough to play a game?” Rick teased. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” she said. She was a pro when it came to the game. 

“What is the most public place where you had sex? Don’t leave out any details as you share.” Rick glanced over at Alex, and at precisely that time Kimberly arrived with a tray of champagne.

“Do you mind if I join you?” said the petite blonde who passed each a chilled flute of champagne. Alex noticed that Kimberly’s uniform was tasteful but showcased a remarkably sexy body. It was a rhetorical question as she sat down across the aisle from Alex. 

“I was at boarding school. I was taking a train home for Christmas to my home in New York City. It started in one of the smoker’s cars that had face-to-face seats. I met a boy from another school. There was a large boisterous crew of kids heading home for the holidays partying - drinking, smoking, and playing music on the packed train. We started kissing there, then moved to the tiny bathroom, and finished literally in the last empty car. It was winter, and we never took off our overcoats or hats. It was 40 degrees at the back of the train…” Alex paused to look up to see Rick unbuckling his pants.

“Come over here, Kimberly, and suck on my cock while Alex finishes her story.”

He studied Alex as she watched Kimberly sway over to him before falling to her knees in front of the ivory leather seat. Rick had his giant cock in one hand as he wrapped her platinum tresses in the other while pulling her towards him. “Suck it, suck it hard,” he said.

“Well,, alrighty then, once we left the deserted car, we had one more hour until we reached New York. We went back to the smoker’s car where the party was still in full force. It was an express train to New York City so no stops on the way. About fifteen minutes later, we were back at it in the last car. There was a single lone bench in the last car, and he had me on my back with my pants yanked down and was eating my pussy. He made me cum a few times. We almost got caught. The lights had been mostly out for the night and also since the car wasn’t in use. Those old trains do have flickering lights. Suddenly the lights had come on so we sat up and made our way back to our seats.”

Alex looked up to see that Kimberly had removed her top and Rick was fondling her breasts.

“I know these stories get you hot, Alex. Truth or dare?” Rick grunted as the blonde blew him.

“Dare.” Alex was hot and bothered. She was watching her suck his enormous cock on a private plane at 33,000 feet. This was no time to watch a movie or play online poker.

“Take off your pants. Spread your legs. Lick your fingers then play with your pussy. Close your eyes and show us how you would make another girl cum with your fingers. Don’t even think of not doing it or I will tie you up and make you beg to cum!” Rick started pumping and fucking Kimberly’s skull a few more times before yanking her head up.

“That’s a good girl! Now come sit on my lap while we watch her cum.” Rick dropped his slacks to the floor and shifted to make room for the tiny blonde who looked slightly disheveled with her hair and makeup.  

Alex was a firm believer that once you commit, you gotta follow through. She took off her pants and panties and assumed a wide spreadeagle pose. She scootched down the elegant chair so she was reclining. With a devilish gleam in her eyes, she stared at Rick as she sucked on her fingers with her big red lips before she touched her pussy. She slowly and gently traced an outline of her pussy before lightly flickering the perimeter of her small slit. She was very wet once she was a millimeter inside and she made an audibly wet pop once she withdrew. Her outer lips bristled with excitement as she brushed lightly from side to side. The exquisite anticipation of waiting for her fingertip to flick her taut hard clit was excruciating. By now, Rick had his hands down Kimberly’s pants and was stroking her.

“Mmmm, I am going to rub this clit as I remember every delicious sensation I felt in the backseat of your car, Rick. You were fucking me with your fingers while you sucked and sucked my clit. God, do you remember how hard you were when you stopped to fuck me –?” 

Suddenly Alex was breathing extremely hard, rubbing herself vigorously, while moaning, “I am cumming, I am cumming, I can’t stop. I need to fuck you!”

In a swift moment, Rick staggered over the aisle to Alex. He scooped her up with one arm, turned her, and pushed her head down as he drove his cock into her climaxing pussy. He pounded her hard for a good long moment until both of them came in an explosion together. When they turned back towards the aisle, Kimberly was once again in her uniform. She had come from the galley.

“Fresh towels?” she asked sweetly. She delivered steaming, perfumed towels to them both. Alex thought to herself, that may be the best post-sex gift she had ever received, and she put the towel to excellent use. She honestly thought, All I need is one more sip of champagne and a beauty nap for a perfect afternoon. 

And nap she did. Alex woke up from her cat nap to find she had a light cashmere blanket over her and Kimberly was whispering that they were close to landing. It was late. Rick’s driver was going to take her to her friends’ condo on Ocean Avenue. She had the gate code and the doorman was expecting her. Rick was nowhere to be seen. He emerged from the aft of the plane looking freshly showered and in clean clothes.

“Great for you to join us, sleepyhead!” Rick teased. Alex threw a pillow that had been slipped behind her head.

“Just you wait, old man! I will catch you sleeping and who knows what I will do to you while you sleep!” she teased.

Rick slipped to the back stateroom and returned with a wrapped gift box. 

“But before we go, for my exquisite mistress, a simple token for your pleasure.” Rick leaned in and deposited a long turquoise blue box with a white satin ribbon. “Open it!”

Alex gently untied the box as her mind reeled. She was surprised by a lavish present. Inside the box was a collar with the word M-I-N-E in silver letters that were an inch high with diamond accents on a white velvet rope with an intricate silver clasp that had a key. Under a thin white satin tissue was another band in white snake also with an elaborate clasp. She looked over to Rick with a puzzled look on her face.

“They are your collars. One is velvet, and one is snakeskin. I’d like you to consider accepting them, and wearing them while we are together,” he explained.

Alex burst out laughing. “M-I-N-E on a collar? Really? Where did you get this, Spencer’s Gifts? I don't know about that, Rick! Seems like some awful wishful thinking!”

“They are from Tiffany and were made for you yesterday. I had then flown from New York this morning. They are platinum and diamonds,” he scoffed.

“Well, maybe Joy can enjoy them! After all, you are going to MARRY her. She’s your property, not me. I am not the marrying kind.” Alex was going a little overboard because she was pretty freaked out. This was a pretty weird dude. She barely knew him but then it seemed like they had done naughty things in a number of places now more than once. 

She decided she was forgetting her manners and had insulted him. 

“Well, thank you, Rick, that is a thoughtful gift and I will give it serious thought. If my parents thought they could collar me to get me to settle down, I would have had one welded to my neck. I was a wild child so you’re in for a ride,” she said.

The pair were quiet for ten minutes before landing. Although Alex had left the collar in the box on the seat next to her, she stuffed it in her bag before she got off the jet. It was very late and she had a lot to think about, so she remained quiet during their arrival to West Palm. As she waited for Rick’s driver, Kimberly came up beside her.

“I hope to see you again soon,” she said softly to Alex. “There are a lot of things we have to talk about and I think we could be great friends.”

Alex decided Kimberly was a fixture in Rick’s life, maybe also part of the lifestyle. It wasn’t important, just another mystery about Rick. Rick strode over to the curb where she was waiting.

“I trust you have a summer cocktail dress for tomorrow evening. I have some other things for you for the party. I can have them sent over to you, or I can deliver them in person at the party. Just let me know.

“I hope you’ll give the collar some serious consideration. I think it would be a great thing for you to appreciate. But not to worry, I won’t pressure you anymore tonight. Get some rest, you are definitely going to need it,” he said.

And with that, his driver arrived to whisk her to her dear friends’ condo. She secretly prayed they weren’t waiting up for her arrival. The last time she stayed with them they had all three enjoyed a very exciting threesome. It was the first for both of them. Alex thought, Well, I guess the aftermath ended up okay because the couple is still together, are letting me visit again, and no tearful phone calls. 

She thought about the party again and wondered about the clothing-optional time and the after-party that was entirely nude. Was it a BDSM party? An orgy? A gangbang? All of the above? She was nervous but excited. Her thoughts turned to Rick. Would she keep the collar and wear it? She had never been interested whatsoever in pain and suffering. She laughed to herself, I totally see myself as the one administering the pain, not accepting it. She wondered how to extract some pain and suffering from Rick in exchange for the forward move. She 100% would have ghosted him already if he didn’t have such an enormous girthy cock and if he wasn’t such an exceptional lover. She had experienced more fantasies with him without even requesting. She could tell he legit would keep her guessing and likely wanting more. She had an idea! Her mind snapped back to the Seattle hotel room where she had pegged a colleague. She didn’t screw around at work as a rule, but one time she had very dirty sex over a weekend after a big deal. He was the other side’s general counsel. After a drunken happy hour, they fell in together and the next evening in his hotel room, he pulled out a very big strap-on dildo. 

“I want you to fuck me with this and whatever happens, do not stop until we cum,” he said.

That was good advice because she did start to fuck him with it as he screamed and cried from the pain a good five minutes into the sodomy. Alex noticed with surprise, ‘It turns me on to see him shrink a little from the pain. I like owning his ass like this, and I like seeing him beg.’ 

Yes, she decided that she would only accept the collar if Rick allowed her to fuck his ass with a dildo. She knew exactly the size she would require to get it done. ‘He’ll run for the hills when I tell him,’ she thought. ‘Worst-case scenario, if he agrees, I fuck him and then bail.’ She’d teach him who was in charge. She was turned on by the prospect. ‘I can’t wait to face him while I fuck him. It has to be missionary style so I can grasp that giant dick and stroke him as I fuck and milk him. Mmmm, that sounds perfect.’ 

Now, she hoped her friends were waiting up so she could play. She wasn’t worried about the dinner party now and she felt like she had contained the scary offer from Rick effectively. She would teach him a lesson and give him pause for thought. And she genuinely thought that was what would happen. Boy, she had gotten that wrong.




…to be continued

Published 
Written by TheDalliance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments