Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Gift From His Daughter

"He wasn't too pleased with his daughter's choice of husband, until he made a big discovery."

22
5 Comments 5
31.5k Views 31.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
Fred Archer was a big man, tall and with a strong, well-built body. He had started losing his hair early in life and now was bald with dark hair on the back and sides of his head, which he kept cut short. He wore a full beard, cut short like his hair. Like many bald men, he had a hairy chest and stomach and a thick patch around his large cock.

Fred had suppressed certain feelings all his life. As a young man, he had admired the abilities and bodies of athletes, and unacceptable thoughts had passed through his head; but he had known they weren’t right and had banished them. In Sunday school, in church, and in school the correct moral values had been drilled into his psyche.

The population of his mid-western town knew what was right, and were determined their children were going to do what was right. But as a middle-aged man, he had realized if he liked men too, it was nobody’s fucking business, and if he ever had the opportunity and decided to act on it, so be it.

He had grown up, married, had a daughter and developed a thriving tire dealership. The one big disappointment in his life was his daughter. He didn’t know what they had done wrong, but she had grown up to be, not really spoiled, but believing she was entitled.

If anyone gave her a gift or did her a favor she never said, “Thanks.”

It was as if it was simply her due. Even as a small child she had been selfish, and always wanted what another kid had, even if it was the same as she already had. He found her unpleasant to be around. But evidently not everyone felt the same way. She had a boyfriend and announced they were getting married. It bothered Fred that Lance hadn’t asked for his daughter’s hand. He knew that was old fashioned, but what bothered him was she didn’t think she had to ask permission to do anything, and that extended to anyone else that was connected to her.

She was beautiful, that was true, but he couldn’t grasp why this good-looking fit young man would want to tie himself to her for the rest of his life. He pitied him, and before the wedding had a serious talk with him, telling him if he ever had any problems or anything he needed to talk about, he was there to listen and to advise. He knew Lance had never known his father and probably lacked guidance.

He thought, "I give this marriage about six months." 

Every day was a busy one at Fred’s business. He had six bays and ten employees, selling, changing and fixing tires. There was never a day that ended without him feeling tired but exalted. Today was no different. They had closed and after putting everything back in its place, the workers had gone. He was in his office wrapping things up when he heard a loud tapping on the front glass door. He looked out of his office door to make sure it was safe and saw it was Lance.

He went into the store and let him in, saying, "Hi son, what’s up?" 

Lance said, “Hi Mr. Archer, I don’t want to bother you, but could I talk to you for a few minutes?”

Fred said, “Sure, of course. Come on into the office in the back.”

He led the way and when Lance passed through the door Fred closed it behind him. Fred sat back down in his swivel chair and Lance perched on a corner of the desk.

“What’s up?” Fred asked, and waited for an answer.

Lance said nothing and Fred waited, thoughts swirling through his head.

He thought, ‘I like this kid. I’m so happy he married my daughter. He’s part of the family now. He’s almost like the son I wanted. He’s a fine looking boy. You couldn’t really call him handsome. He’s on the short side, and handsome doesn’t fit. But cute isn’t right either. Not for a young man. Good-looking is too general. Aren’t there any other words, something more than cute, stronger than good-looking?’

Lance still hadn’t said anything.

“What is it, Lance?" Fred finally asked. 

Lance looked down at the floor. “You said if I had any problems I couldn’t handle to come talk to you, Mr. Archer.”

Fred thought, "My God, I thought six months. It hasn’t even been six weeks." 

He said, “Why don't you call me Dad, or Fred, Lance. So tell me, what’s this problem? Talk to me son.”

Lance shifted on the desk and picked at a fingernail with his other hand. “I don’t know exactly how to say this, but, well, Cynthia won’t 'conmusate' us.”

Fred wrinkled his brow, and then said, “Oh, do you mean consummate?”

Lance nodded, “Yeah, she won’t consummate me.”

“You mean she won’t consummate the marriage?” Fred said. 

Lance nodded again.

Fred thought, "I don’t get it. I’m not sure he even knows what that means." 

He said, “Look, son, I want to make sure I’m getting this clear. Do you mean you two haven’t had sex yet?”

Lance shook his head and said, “Yeah. I mean no. I mean yeah, we haven’t.”

Fred wasn’t sure what he could do about this. “Lance, haven’t you had sex of any kind?” he asked. 

Lance looked at him blankly.

Fred decided he had to be more direct to get through. “OK, I’m going to be crude, but straight to the point. Are you saying you haven’t fucked her?”

Lance looked startled but shook his head.

“And she hasn’t sucked your cock?”

Lance almost slipped off the desk.

His eyes widened and he shook his head and said, “No, no.” as if such a thing was unheard of.

Fred sat thinking for a minute, and then said, “Did she say why? Has she given you any reason for not doing it?”

Lance looked down at the floor again, obviously uncomfortable.

“Well?” Fred asked.

“Yeah, she did.”

Again there was silence.

“Well?” Fred asked again, “Talk to me, Lance. I can’t help if I don’t know all the facts.”

Lance almost whispered, “She says I’m too big.”

Fred squinted at him. “Too big? In what way? Wait – do you mean your… member… is too big?”

Lance nodded.

Fred was thinking, 'Jesus, am I dreaming, or being played for a fool? No, this is here and now, and I just struck gold.'

He said out loud, “Well, I don’t know if that’s possible. I mean I’ve never heard of such a thing. Tell you what, for me to make an assessment I need to see it. Can I do that? Can you show it to me?”

Lance shrugged and stood up, unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled out a long thick piece of meat. Fred blinked.

He thought, 'Christ almighty, where did this boy get a cock like that?' 

Hanging from Lance’s fly was a tube of flesh at least eight inches long and bigger around than Frank’s wrist. He was uncut, but his foreskin just covered the flare of his cock head. Fred felt saliva flooding his mouth and his own cock stir in his pants. He looked up at Lance’s face and back down at his cock. Lance’s gaze followed Fred’s, and he automatically touched his cock, which made Fred’s jump.

AlanaStoneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlanaStoneTS



He asked, “Does that thing get bigger when it’s hard, son?”

Lance simply said, “Yes, sir.”

Fred let out a low whistle. “Tell me something, have you ever fucked anyone with that?”

Lance shook his head. “No sir.”

Fred went, “Hmmm. What about oral sex?”

“Sir?”

“Has anybody ever sucked it?”

“NO!”

“Not even any of your buddies in high school?”

“God, no, sir.”

“Lance, are you shocked or disapprove of that? People do it all the time. It’s a natural way of having sex.”

Fred decided to lie. “When I was a young man, before I got married, I did it with my buddies a few times.”

He didn’t know why he qualified the lie. Lance’s eyes got wide again.

“Really, Mr. Archer?”

Fred noticed with relish that Lance’s gigantic cock was beginning to rise. His own was almost fully erect. Maybe more of this talk would bring Lance’s lance to its full size. He had to see that.

“I didn’t do it a lot, and only with my best friend, but we sucked each other’s cock when we were horny.”

Fred thought, 'Damn, I wish that were true.' 

For some reason, he didn’t feel he was taking a chance that Lance might flee, or tell his lie to someone else. He instinctively knew what was happening in this office was going to stay in this office. Fred sat looking at Lance. His cock was now almost sticking straight out and was at least ten inches long. It made Lance look even shorter than he was. Lance just stood there, as if in a doctor’s examination room, looking blankly at Fred.

Fred said, “You know you’re cock is hard? It wants some action. It needs release. It needs expression.”

There was silence, with Lance looking down at his huge member and feeling it with both hands.

Fred said, “My cock’s hard too. Do you want to see it?”

Lance raised his gaze. “Yes, sir.”

Without getting up Fred unzipped his pants and pulled his stiff cock out. Fred’s cock was a good eight inches long, but not as big around as Lance’s. He was cut, much to his chagrin. He had always liked the look of uncut cocks. When it was hard, veins were visible snaking around it.

He sat in silence for a couple of minutes, letting Lance stare at his cock. He made it jump a couple of times, then he began stroking it slowly. Lance followed suit, running his hand up and down his cock’s length. They sat and stood there, watching the other slowly and sensuously jacking his cock.

“And nobody’s ever sucked it? That means you’ve never had sex? That’s not good, son.” Fred said.

Another slow minute went by.

Fred quietly asked, “Would you like ME to suck it?”

Lance quietly answered, “Yes, sir.”

Fred slipped out of his chair onto the floor on his knees and took Lance’s long magnificent cock in his hand. He opened his mouth and took the head of Lance’s cock into it and slid down as far as he could go. There was still space between his lips and his fist. Lance gasped and grabbed the edge of the desk. With his free hand Fred returned to jacking his own cock, but then undid his pants and pushed them down to his knees. Without removing his mouth from Lance’s cock he reached up and undid Lance’s pants, pulling them down, and then let go of his cock only so he could pull down his boxers. He went back to moving his head back and forth, his mouth sliding up and down the top third of Lance’s cock.

His knees were getting tired so he rose up, picked Lance up and sat him on the desk and sat back down in his chair, rolling it up to the desk between Lance’s legs. He pulled off first his pants and then Lance’s, so he was wearing only his shoes and dress shirt and Lance was in his shoes and polo shirt. Different thoughts were flying through his brain, one supplanting the other.

He thought, why had he waited so long to do this? He thought this was what he had wanted all his life. He thought this was the most wonderful thing he had ever felt. He thought that this boy was his son-in-law. He thought what the fuck, who cares? He thought he wanted to cum.

He raised his head and looked at Lance’s face. It was as blank as it had been all evening, but still, in his eyes,he could see something that hadn’t been there before. Was it extreme pleasure? Was it lust? Was it that he wanting something more?

He asked, “Do you want to suck my cock?”

Lance nodded and said, “Yes, sir.”

Fred leaned back in the chair, sliding his butt a little forward. Lance got off the desk and dropped onto his knees between Fred’s spread legs and touched his cock, wrapped his fingers around it and stuck out the tip of his tongue. He touched it to Fred’s cock head and then licked it. He followed that by licking all around the head, sliding his tongue down the length, back up and then up and down on all sides. Coming up to the top again, he opened his mouth and went up and down in quick short strokes, finally going down until the tip pushed against the back of his throat.

He sat up a rhythm, coordinating jacking his cock with his sucking motion. Fred was in paradise. He had never enjoyed sex so much. He sometimes jacked his cock while Lance was sucking it, and sometimes let Lance jack it. They continued for about ten minutes and then Lance began beating his cock harder, and came, shooting his cum onto his stomach and legs and the floor.

Fred said, “Do you want me to cum?”

Lance nodded.

“Do you want me to cum in your mouth? Do you want to taste my cum?”

Lance set Fred’s cock free and looked up at him. “Yes, sir, I do.”

Fred took his cock and jacked it fast and hard, Lance’s expectant mouth only inches away. “Open your mouth, I’m cumming.”

Lance opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue and Fred pushed his cock back in, shooting his load into Lance’s throat. When he had finished and there was no more cum to come out of his cock he pulled it out, stood and helped Lance to his feet.

“Next time, I want to taste your cum. Don’t waste it like that,” he said. 

He simply assumed there was to be a next time. No, he was sure there would definitely be a next time and many after that. He wasn’t going to let this go. Lance was his son-in-law, a member of his family, but he was still head of this family.

But then he paused and asked, “Are you OK?”

Lance said, “Yes, sir,” and smiled for the first time.

Fred pulled him close in a tight embrace and said, “That’s a good boy. That’s my son.”

They pulled on their pants and Fred said, “We’d better get home before we both get in trouble. Do you need a ride?”

Lance said, “No, my car’s out front.”

Fred opened the office door and as they left he switched off the light.

Lance walked out in front of him and Fred looked at his firm round butt and thought, 'The next time I’m not only going to taste your cum, I’m going to eat that ass.' 

As he got in the car he thought, 'I wonder how long it’ll be before I can fuck him. And I wonder if I’ll ever be able to take that giant cock up MY ass?' 

Lance rolled down his car window and stuck his hand out waving. “Thanks, Mr. Archer.”

“Not Mr. Archer. Lance, call me Fred or… ”

“Oh yeah, thanks… Dad,” and he drove off.

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments