Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Long Awaited Affair

"After 6 years, I finally get what I want..."

15
6 Comments 6
22.9k Views 22.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Mr. Smith was my tenth grade teacher. He was a lacrosse enthusiast, and had the body to prove it. I was sixteen, and had a bad case of teenage lust. He had dark hair, hazel eyes, and a voice that made me hot just thinking about it. He was over six feet tall, with broad shoulders and big arms. He always wore tight, white button down shirts with a tie. His black pants hugged his ass and made him look even that much hotter. He always had a little scruff on his chin, and he wore reading glasses with thick frames. His teeth shone when he smiled, and gave him deep dimples in his cheeks. He was just under thirty. I would lay in my bed in my parents home at night, having orgasm after orgasm just thinking about him naked. 

Even at my age, still being inexperienced, I was very in tune with my sexuality. I had never had sex, but I craved Mr. Smith's cock. I wanted him to fuck me on his desk. I knew that Mr. Smith favored me out of my class. He was our English teacher, and I was a very gifted writer. I knew that I was one of his favorites, and I adored that fact.

Even then, I had unnaturally large breasts, and now they were even bigger. I had just graduated college, and am on my way to the city where I have just rented my first apartment. I am five-foot, seven, with long wavy brown hair, big brown eyes, a heart shaped ass, and large 36 DD breasts. I hadn't seen Mr. Smith since I left high school, but we exchanged e-mails over the years. I made a plan to visit him before I left town, and he offered to meet up in his classroom before the students got out for the summer. I would come after the kids left for the day and we would see what would happen from there.

I knew what was going to happen. I had a good feeling about it. So, the night before, I soaked in the tub to shave my legs and pussy. I have big lips and a nice tight, pink cunt. I sat in the tub, thinking of Mr. Smith's cock as I rubbed my clit. I thought about his broad chest and taut stomach as I slid two fingers into my vagina. I finger fucked myself hard, moaning his name the whole time until I came.

When I wake up, I spend extra time on my hair and makeup, making sure I look hot. I wear a matching black G-string and push-up bra with tight black pants, black pumps, and a white blouse. I make sure I unbutton two extra buttons, exposing the lace around the bra and a whole lot of cleavage.

When I arrive at my old high school, I park right near Mr. Smith's wing of the building. Instead of signing in through the secretary at the front desk, Mr. Smith leaves a side door open for me to slip in through. I straighten my hair before knocking twice on the door and then letting my self in. He had grown older, his hair a little grayer, sporting a full beard now.

"Look at you, Gianna! What a beautiful young lady you've become!" Mr. Smith rounds his desk, coming over to give me a hug. I make sure to press my self extra hard against his body.

"Oh, Mr. Smith, I'm no young lady anymore." I pull away, but let my hand linger at his side. "I'm twenty-two now, more of an adult than ever."

He keeps his hands resting on my shoulders as he looks me over. "Well," he says, biting his lip. "I guess you're right."

We both laugh, returning to his desk, where I sit on the ledge while he sits in his chair. We talk about college and reminisce about when I was in his class.

"You always were one of my favorites, Gianna." He sits relaxed in his chair, and I notice a bulge growing in his pants as I lean over to fix the leg of my pant, exposing my whole chest.

"Well, Mr. Smith," I say, leaning back up slowly. "You will always be my favorite teacher." I lean my head a little towards his as I say this, talking quietly.

He inclines his head a little towards mine. "Oh, is that so?" He speaks quieter as well, his voice husky.

I inch my head closer. We are now about three inches apart. I run my tongue over my bottom lip. "You just...taught me so much." I bite my lip, lifting my gaze to meet his.

My pussy is throbbing, soaking my little black panties. Before he can respond, I reach towards his lap, rubbing his dick through his pants.

"Gianna..." His voice sounds pained. "You know I have a wife." But even as he says this, he puts his hand over mine, adding more pressure to his cock. He shuts his eyes, lifting his hips against my hand as he lets out a tiny moan. 

One night when I had a sleepover with my girlfriends, my one friends older sister was telling us that she took a stripping class for one of her friends bachelorette parties. She had taught us all some tricks, including a lap dance. Remembering this, I sit right down on Mr. Smith's cock, grinding my ass into his lap.

"Mr. Smith," I say. "I don't think we're doing anything wrong here."

I flip around, straddling his lap as I grind my pussy onto his dick. I moan, his stiff cock rubbing my cunt in all the right places. I increase my speed, riding his dick over our clothes. My arms wrap around his neck, my hot breath hitting him right below his ear. I moan again, louder. "Oh, Mr. Smith."

With that, he rips my shirt open down the middle, clearing his throat when he sees my lush breasts. He licks up my throat while massaging my boobs, rubbing the nipples over my bra. He throws my shirt across the room.

His lips travel up my jaw, pulling away before he meets my mouth. "I'm gonna cum all over those titties." He whispers in my ear before slamming his mouth against mine. His beard is rough against my soft skin, but it makes my pussy drip. His tongue tickles my bottom lip as I grab onto his tie, rocking harder and faster against his groin. I bite down on his bottom lip, and he growls against my mouth. 

"You're a nighty little thing, aren't you?" He grabs onto my hips, bucking his dick up against my clit.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

I hold onto his tie as tight as I can as I throw my head back and moan his name.

He goes back to my chest, taking off my bra and flicking his tongue against my hard nipples. I moan in response, enjoying every second of his mouth on my tits.

"Mm, you like that, Gianna? Hmm?" He starts sucking on my nipples, the wetness in my panties growing as I grind against him. I moan, loudly, in response. Suddenly, he stands up, throwing me onto the desk. He sits back in his chair. "Put on a show for me; take off the rest of your clothes."

I stand in front of him. I rub my hands up and over my boobs, keeping eye contact with him. He rubs his dick through his pants, biting his lip as he watchs me. I turn around, sticking my ass right in his face as I pull off my pants, slowly. I'm circling my ass in his face when I feel a wetness between my cheeks. I turn around, and he is licking me up and down. I bend over, leaning my hands against the desk as he rubs my ass. When he is done, he slaps my ass. I turn back around, getting close to him, making my pussy level with his chest. I hook my thumbs in the sides of my panties, wiggling my hips as I bring them down my thighs, letting them drop to my ankles. Mr. Smith has his dick pulled out of his fly, rubbing it slowly.

"Put your heels back on." he says, pointing to them while still looking me up and down. I do as he asked. "Now," he says. "Get on the desk, spread your legs, and finger your little pussy for me."

Despite being taken aback by his demanding tone, his request turns me on so much. He loosens his tie, laying it next to me on the desk. He starts unbuttoning his shirt, kicking off his shoes at the same time. I sit on the edge of the desk, slowly spreading my legs. He wheels his chair until his face is right at my pussy. He takes a huge whiff, moaning as he does. I slide back onto the desk, slipping my hand between my legs. I start moaning as I rub my clit in circular motions.

"Get your fingers up in that cunt of yours." He wheels closer watching as I do what I was told. I start moaning his name, louder each time. "You look fantastic." His voice is breathy.

"It feels even better than it looks, baby." I sit up, grabbing his hand and placing it on the inside of my thigh. He keeps eye contact as I lean back, my hand traveling up to squeeze my nipple. He slips two fingers into my tight pussy, making me moan his name louder than I had before. He pumps his fingers in and out, making a suction noise as he does. He stands up, still fingering my pussy, leaning down and kissing me on the mouth.

He curls his fingers, hitting my g-spot as I grind my hips against his hand. "Baby," he says. "I wanna taste you." He kneels in front of my vagina, leaning in slowly as he slows his fingers. He flicks his tongue against my clit once, and I scream, arching my back. He grabs his tie from next to me, stuffing it in my mouth. I continue to scream, but it is muffled by the fabric.

He continues eating my pussy and fingering me, and I continue to scream, until I tell him I'm going to cum. He pulls away, sitting me up. He lays down on the desk, guiding my hips over his face. "I want you to cum on my face, baby." I sit on him, and feel him start wiggling his tongue, his beard rubbing against my pussy lips. I moan loudly, riding his face like I had been his lap. He reaches around to my ass, pulling my cheeks apart.

"Don't stop," I say. My eyes are shut, my hands resting on his abdomen. His dick is still out, so before I cum, I flip over, sucking his dick as he tongue fucks my pussy. I suck on his balls, his cock dripping with precum. He sticks two fingers into my cunt, and I cum all over his fingers, mouth and down his chin. I continue to suck his huge cock, which has to be at least 8 inches. He moans, his fingers still pumping in and out of me.

"Damn, baby." I turn around, watching as he sucks on the two fingers that were just inside of me. He sits up, pulling my face towards his. I can taste my juices all over him as I kiss and suck his lips, our tongues twisting in each other's mouths. "I'm going to fuck you so hard."

With that, he stands up, pushing his pants to his ankles. I stand in front of him, facing the desk. He gets his tie, looping it around my face in my mouth, like a leash. He pushes me down to the desk, slipping his dick into my cunt with ease.

"You're so fucking tight, baby." He pulls the ends of the tie towards him, pulling my head back as I moan over and over. He grabs my hair with his other hand, pulling it hard before letting go. He reaches around, rubbing my clit as he fucks me hard from behind.

"I wanna cum all over your huge tits, you little slut." He rubs my clit faster, as I feel another orgasm build deep in my pelvis. "Cum on my cock, baby." He applies more pressure to my clit as he pumps in and out of me, stretching my walls. My orgasm shakes me as I scream his name over and over, my voice muffled by his tie. "Fuck yes, baby. Cum all over your teacher's dick, you whore." He says, pulling out and flipping me over.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." He pumps his dick hard and fast as I sit in front of him, cupping his balls. He cums hard, seed shooting all over my chest and nipples. I scoop some with my finger, sticking it in my mouth. He collapses back onto the desk, where I land on top of him. We're quiet for a few minutes.

"Jesus Christ, Mr. Smith." I say, tracing circles on his stomach.

"I think you can call me Chad, now."

Published 
Written by amateurqueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments