Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brian Loses His Virginity With His Step Granny

"A teenage boy loses his virginity with his step-granny."

45
26 Comments 26
52.5k Views 52.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
My parents were going to my cousin’s wedding and told me I’d be staying with my step granny. My mom didn’t want to leave me alone. She always thinks I’ll just be playing inappropriate things on my computer. She’s terrified to leave me alone. I love to be alone, but it won’t be happening under her watch. My birthday is at the end of the year. I’ll finally be turning seventeen. All my friends will be turning eighteen. I went to elementary school, when I was four and half. I’m the youngest kid in my grade.

I stay with my granny a lot. Whenever my folks are out of town. She’s my step-grandmother. In any case, she’s just as nice to me as my own grandparents. She has a nice house and a great pool. She’s really hip and really cool. However, whenever I’m there, she’s always just wearing her bra.

I’m a teenage boy and I do think it’s kind of weird for somebody not to put their shirt on. I always feel like a pervert, but I get the impression, she wants me to be looking at her. I always look down and I’m pretty sure I turn about three shades of red.

I don’t really have any experience with women. I’m nerdy and just like to play games. A few times, I have looked at the hot models in the nude magazines. I’ve never kissed a girl or seen their boobs. I’m just not really interested in women yet. Don’t get me wrong, I do play with my dick. I like making myself cum and sometimes will watch porn when my parents aren’t around.

I don’t have any sister's or brother's so I don’t really know too much about sex. My mother had the sex talk with me, but I have no physical experience at all. Thankfully, we live in a digital age and can find out about everything on the Internet.

My granny is a good looking woman. She’s short and very busty. She wears those matronly looking bras. She’s got white shoulder length hair and blue eyes. She’s a bit wrinkly, but she works out and has a great body. She does have one of those really dark tans that make you look older than you really are. She’s funny and likes to have a good time. I definitely like to visit her.

**

“Brian, are you ready to go? Your dad will drive you over to Grandma Lexie’s now.”

“I’m ready. Could I bring my laptop, Mom?”

“You can bring it. You better hurry! Dad’s waiting to take you.”

“Okay.”

I put my laptop in my overnight bag and hurried down the stairs.

“Have a good time. Dad will pick you up Sunday night.”

“Bye, mom! Have a great time.”

My mother gave me a hug and a kiss and I walked out of the house and into my stepdad’s car. I put the stuff in the car and sat down.

“Brian, we’ll be there in about twenty minutes.”

“Okay!”

My stepfather put the music on and started to drive. He talked to several people on his blue tooth. He didn’t talk to me much. He’s a cool guy, but kind of introverted. My mother is more social. I never did understand the attraction. They’ve been married for about ten years now. My real dad is a drunk and lives in Colorado. My mother has had to take him to court several times to pay my child support.

My mother’s parents live in Florida. I really only get to see them for the holidays. Granny Lexie lives about twenty minutes away. She’s always helping my parents if they need her. She’s very generous and gives me money all the time. Her husband died about five years ago. I think she’s kind of lonely now.

“Will be there in five minutes. I want you to have a good time. Tell my mother that I said hello.”

“Yup. I will.”

“I’ll pick you up on Sunday.”

“Okay. See you later!”

I got my stuff and walked up to her door. I rang the bell and she answered the door. My stepfather drove away.

“Brian, come in dear. How have you been?”

“Great. How are you doing?”

“I’m good dear. Give me your bag. I’ll walk it up to your room. Are you hungry? I could fix you something.”

“I’m good.”

When granny came down the stairs she was wearing her black bra and skirt. She was wearing flat shoes. I sat in her living room and turned on the television. I couldn’t believe she was already down to her bra already. I wondered if she was a very sexual woman. She was always very lively and flirty.

I just put my face down and tried not to look at her.

“So how is school going?”

“Everything is really good.”

“Any girlfriends yet?”

“Not really. Not really interested yet.”

“Still a virgin?”

“Granny, that’s a really messed up thing to ask. I really think it’s none of your business.”

“You’re a virgin for sure.”

Granny just started to laugh. She knew I was a virgin and just kept cracking up. She was making me feel really weird. She was taunting me and making fun of me.

“I got us some movies to watch.”

Granny put a movie into the DVD player and shockingly it was porn. I couldn’t believe it.

“Brian, you’re almost seventeen. I think it would be proper if we had sex together. You can learn on me slowly. I won’t tell your folks about it. I want you to experience sex. I haven’t had it in so long and would love showing you how to do it.”

“Am I dreaming? I think I must be on something. Did you take your medicine?”

“I’m giving you an opportunity. I could show you how to pleasure a woman. It would be like sex lessons.”

“Sex lessons? What would your son think?”

“We won’t say anything. We’ll use this weekend to practice. You can leave here knowing exactly how to please a girl. Come on Brian! You’re almost seventeen and you’ve never even kissed a girl. This way you’ll have every opportunity to know how to pleasure a woman.”

I just looked at her with a blank expression. She started to take off her bra and sat next to me on the couch. Her breasts were so big and kind of wrinkly. Her nipples were hard and standing at attention.

“Put your hands on my breasts! Do it!”

“Is this even allowed? You’re so much older than me. You’re supposed to be my grandmother.”

“We’re not related in any way.

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

Now put your hands on my breasts. Help an old lady out.”

My granny faced me. She put my hands on her breasts. They felt soft in my hand. I had always wondered how her breasts would feel. I was happy she was being very aggressive with me. I often wondered when I’d ever lose my virginity. I’m a really nerdy kind of a kid. I’m pretty excited she’d even want to help me out.

“Move your hands all around them. Come on! Do It!”

I was kind of nervous, but very excited too. I wanted to please her. I was so excited she’d even let me do something like this. I wondered if she was drunk.

“Pull and squeeze at my nipples. That really excites me. Come on, boy!”

I pulled her nipples and squeezed them in my fingers. I could feel my cock stirring in my pants, while I played with her enormous rack. She seemed to be enjoying what I was doing to her. I was feeling this was a lot better than playing with my laptop. I was liking the naughtiness of it. She was moaning, while I played with her breasts. I wondered what my friends would think about this. Would they even believe me? I could hardly believe it myself.

“I want to kiss you. Put your lips on mine and slightly open your mouth. Keep playing with my breasts, dear.”

Granny leaned into me and put her lips onto mine. I slightly opened my mouth. She pushed her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced together. I liked kissing her. She was very aggressive, while she kissed me. My hands continued to hold and massage her big breasts. Her breasts were heaving in my hands.

“Brian, take your clothes off. Granny wants to play with your dick.”

“Okay.”

I was kind of excited and wanting her to play with my cock. I had only masturbated myself. My cock was erect and hard. I sat down and Granny put her hands on my cock. She moved her fingers up and down my shaft. I was nervous and wondered what she’d do next. She was smiling and licking her lips, while she played with my cock. I moaned, while she played with me.

“You’re a big boy! I'm so happy you have a big cock. We're going to have so much fun together. Granny will teach you everything."

She stood up and removed her skirt and panties. She put them on her table. She sat down and continued to play with my cock. I was dripping pre-cum. Granny leaned down and wrapped her mouth around my cock. I was so excited to have my dick in her mouth. It was very exciting and made me super horny. I was now excited and pleased that my granny was such a whore. I was happy she wanted to explore on me. Her nerdy virginal grandson.

Granny bobbed along my cock. I had never experienced anything like this before. I got so excited and came in her mouth. I shot ropes and ropes of cum down her throat. Granny swallowed it all down. I couldn’t believe she swallowed my sticky seed. I had only seen that in porno movies. Granny seemed to really enjoy sucking my dick.

“That felt great,” Granny.

“I’ve got to clean you up. Just sit back and relax.”

Granny moved to her knees. She licked and sucked on my creamy dick. She licked my cock like an ice cream cone. Up the left side and then down the right side. She held and massaged my warm balls. I was liking how amazing it felt. It didn’t take long until I was hard again. Granny smiled when I was nice and stiff again. She seemed to like my dick.

“Let’s go to my bedroom. I’ll show you other stuff in there.”

“Okay.”

Granny held my hand and took me upstairs to her bedroom. She was completely naked now. I liked seeing her ass wiggle, while she walked up the stairs. She had a nice body for an old lady. I was thinking she was probably around seventy-three years old. She had a lot of fire in her.

When we got upstairs to her room, she got comfortable on her bed. She spread her legs wide and motioned for me to come over to the bed.

“I want you to put your mouth on my pussy. Just move your tongue all over my pussy lips. This will get me very excited. Come on!”

Granny was in the middle of the bed. I was on my knees next to the bed. Granny wrapped her legs around my neck, while I moved my tongue up and down and all around her cunt. She had a shaved pussy. I sucked on her pussy lips and kissed and sucked on her warm box.

“Push your tongue through my pussy hole. Do it!”

She was very excited and was moaning, while I pleasured her. I pushed my tongue up inside of her snatch. She was grinding her cunt into my face. She was very wet as I played with her cunt with my tongue. I was pulling on my cock, while I licked her snatch.

“Rub your fingers right here. That’s my clitoris. This will make me orgasm. Do it!”

I rubbed my fingers on the spot she told me to do. Granny was moaning and groaning and looked like a cat in heat. Her breasts were shaking all over her body, while she moved up against my face. I was tongue fucking her really fast, which made her have an orgasm. I could taste her sweetness on my tongue.

“That was so good, Brian darling. I really liked that. Come over here so I can feel your cock.”

I went over to her. My cock was hard as a bat. I now wanted to fuck her pussy. I wanted to finally fuck a woman.

“Sit on the edge of the bed. Granny wants to ride up and down your shaft.”

I sat on the edge of the bed like she said to do. She sat facing me and put my hands on her breasts. She eased down on my cock and rocked up and down with her sweet cunt. Granny was fucking my cock hard. Her pussy felt amazingly wet and hot on my dick. She was moaning and groaning and kissing me, while she moved her pussy up and down.

“I have to cum. Shit!”

I got so excited and shot a load of cream into my sexy granny’s cunt. She got off of me and again sucked the cream off of my penis. She moved her mouth up and down my cock. I was loving how she loved to suck my dick. This was turning into a very amazing weekend. I was finally not a virgin anymore.

Granny had me fuck her in just about every position. We fucked all day and all night. I came so many times and had a blast becoming a man. She showed me how to do everything I needed to do. She used me the whole weekend and I loved that. We did it day and night. She ordered take out and we had it in bed. It was the best weekend I ever had.

I was so happy that she broke me in. I felt energized and excited to go home with all the knowledge she gave me. She also said, anytime I came over to her house, we could always make love.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments