Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kimmy And Tristen's Girls' Night To Remember

"Kimmy introduces Tristen to what she does at my place and they both get more than they bargained for!"

53
6 Comments 6
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Kimmy does her best to recruit a reluctant friend, Tristen. They both end up getting way more than they bargained for!"

Kimmy and Tristen’s Girls’ weekend.

After laying out what she had been doing all this time while at her dad’s friend’s house, Kimmy sat back and waited for her friend’s reaction. She told her pretty much everything, leaving out some details, particularly some of what she had done during her last visit. Tristen sat there as she explained the situation to her and listened intently, but showed very little reaction. Kimmy was the sure what Tristen would think and now she was second guessing her decision to tell her. She had told her some in the past, but told her most everything now, because she was thinking of asking her to join her sometime. Kimmy believed Tristen might be interested in participating in her activities for a weekend.

Tristen had been just sitting there silently, and it was driving Kimmy crazy with anticipation. Soon Tristen spoke, and a flood of questions came rushing out. “So basically, you get in a small room and the guys stick their dicks through the hole and you suck them, huh?”

“Well, uh, yeah, I guess,” Kimmy answered, somewhat sheepishly.

“And what happens when they, you know, cum?” Tristen asked.

“I just swallow fast, I guess. I don’t want it on my clothes or anything. It seems the simplest solution.” Kimmy explained. “And it’s really not that bad. You kind of get used to the taste.”

“Hmm, I guess,” Tristen replied cautiously. “But it sounds like you, uh, do a lot of sucking on your trips. How many guys would you say that you do per party?”

“Around ten to fifteen, I guess,” Kimmy replied. “It varies.” Kimmy didn’t tell her about how she goes to the porn shop and also does the glory hole there sometimes. She also didn’t tell her about letting the guys fuck her either, as she didn’t want to overwhelm her.

“And you first strip naked for them and dance a little before you get into the booth?” Tristen asked, seeming more and more curious.

“Yeah,” Kimmy said. “It’s a good way to get them all excited and ready for me. And I’ve found that I actually like showing off my body. I know you do too, Tristen. I’ve seen you flash people and skinny dip around people you don’t know.”

“Well, you got me there,” Tristen replied. “I’m comfortable showing off, and I have done an amateur strip contest one time. But you know that as you were there.”

They talked a little more before Kimmy suggested they go for a walk. They walked the fairly crowded sidewalk until they stopped in front of a large adult bookstore and arcade. Kimmy had checked the place out and knew they had glory holes in the booths. She wanted to see how Tristen would react. They were both nice and tipsy, so she figured the time was right to see if she could get her friend to get in on some action.

Kimmy took Tristen’s hand and led her into the shop. It had a bunch of aisles with videos and sex toys all over the place. They started browsing, giggling at some of the enormous dildos they saw. The two were attracting some attention from the guys milling around the shop. They were both dressed in short skirts and tank tops, as it was hot outside that time of year.

The girls were goofing around and having a good time, and Tristen even flirted with some guys. Kimmy was pleased to see her seemingly so at ease in the place, and Tristen looked like she was enjoying herself. There were probably eight guys in the shop and they were definitely enjoying the girl’s presence. Kimmy was actually anxious about the next part of her plan, but she knew it would be a 'do or die' moment. She really wanted Tristen to get into this and maybe join her for some parties. It would be fun, she thought, to have a friend with her and be in on her ‘dirty little secret’.

Kimmy led Tristen to the arcade and bought some tokens. “You’re not thinking about going in there, are you?” Tristen asked, somewhat alarmed.

“Why not?” Kimmy quipped. “It might be fun. Oh, come on, let’s just see what happens.” Kimmy led a somewhat pensive Tristen to a hallway with doors all down each side. Kimmy led them to a middle booth, as she knew it would probably have a hole in each wall to the adjoining booths. She was relieved to see that it was pretty clean and there was one bench that looked like they could both fit on. She put a token in the slot under the monitor and a porn video started playing. It was a gang bang video, and the girl was getting fucked in all her holes by the group of men. They were sitting on the chair watching when Kimmy noticed someone was watching them through the hole next to Tristen.

Kimmy whispered to Tristen about being watched and Tristen nervously asked what they should do. Kimmy said they should tease them a little and suggested they each suck their fingers. They both began licking and sucking their fingers playfully. Soon, just as Kimmy had expected, a semi-erect penis of average size poked through the hole. Tristen backed away from it and elbowed Kimmy as she pointed at it. “What should we do?” She asked nervously.

“Touch it,” Kimmy replied. “It won’t bite.”

Tristen reached out tentatively and grabbed the shaft between her thumb and first finger, squeezing gently. She turned back and giggled as Kimmy suggested she play with it a little. Tristen began fondling it as it began to stiffen and grow in her hand. Kimmy dared her to kiss the head. Tristen looked at her and then looked back to the now fully erect dick in her hand. She leaned forward and kissed the tip quickly. “Come on,” Kimmy said, sounding somewhat annoyed. “You can do better than that.”

Tristen looked at her for a few moments before turning back and giving it a longer, much more passionate kiss. Kimmy leaned forward and whispered in Tristen’s ear, saying that whatever comes through the hole, it was her responsibility to take care of it. Tristen’s eyes widened as she looked at her friend, her mind racing at the thought. Kimmy reached over and tugged Tristen’s shirt and bra off and told her it would make it easier in case something leaked out. “Try to swallow it all. It’s just easier that way, trust me,” Kimmy advised as she removed her own shirt and bra.

Tristen pointed to the dick now poking through the hole in Kimmy's side. Kimmy just nodded and reached out and began stroking it. She saw the hesitation on Tristen’s face and urged her to go ahead. Tristen signed as she leaned forward and took the anonymous man’s dick into her mouth. Kimmy turned and began working on her dick, sucking it gently. She kept turning and looking back at Tristen to make sure she was taking care of business on her side of the booth and saw that she was now sucking at a nice pace. Kimmy watched her friend sucking and marveled at what a pretty girl Tristen was and how sexy it was to see her with a dick in her mouth. She wondered whether she also looked as good with a penis in her mouth.

Kimmy shook the thoughts from her mind as she continued working on her dick. She could feel the rhythm of Tristen behind her rocking back and forth as she sucked. Kimmy’s guy actually finished first as she received a good mouthful of his cum as she swallowed it all dutifully. She turned to watch Tristen and soon she heard the familiar gulping sounds coming from her, as she was obviously swallowing some cum of her own. To her credit, Tristen didn’t lose a drop and when it was done, she let it slip from her mouth and it disappeared back into the hole. She turned and looked at Kimmy before asking, “Now what?”

“Oh, they’ll be more now.” Kimmy said confidently. “Word will travel fast. Besides, there were plenty of guys who saw us walking around and then coming in here.”

“So, we’re really gonna do this?” Tristen asked curiously, the unmistakable look of apprehension visible on her face.

“Uh, we kinda already are.” Kimmy replied confidently, trying to impart courage to her friend. She was still unsure about Tristen’s thoughts on the situation. "Let's get naked, the guys can get a little show to help them out." She stood up and pulled down her skirt and thong in one quick motion. She was now fully naked in the booth. Tristen reluctantly followed her friend's lead as she pulled off her skirt and thong also.

Tristen looked and saw someone watching them through the hole. Kimmy noticed too and told Tristen to stand up and give them a better view of her tight body. "Now bend over right in front of the hole,"Kimmy said. "Let them get a good look at that sweet little bottom."

As Tristen was bending over, she felt a hand tough her ass, grabbing it and squeezing. She jumped a bit as she was not expecting that and turned back around to face the hole. She quickly sat back down on the bench, not sure how she felt about them touching her.

Tristen had little time to contemplate things as another dick came through Kimmy’s hole and she watched as Kimmy took it into her mouth. She watched as her friend began slowly sucking up and down the shaft, her lips gripping it as she did. Tristen actually got aroused by the sight. A beautiful girl sucking a cock was actually a rather sexy sight she thought.

Tristen had no more time to ponder as another penis poked through her hole. This one was very limp and pinkish also, white pubes were visible around it. “Yuck, an old man's dick,” she thought to herself. She racked her brain trying to think if there were any old guys in the shop. Then she remembered a balding man with very little hair, but what was there was indeed white. He had a gut, and she thought he looked like someone’s creepy grandpa. She felt the repulsion in the pit of her stomach and didn’t know if she could go through with it.

She turned to Kimmy, who was busy working on her own cock, and tapped her on the shoulder. Kimmy let go of it and turned to Tristen with a questioning look. “What’s the matter?” She asked.

“Look,” Tristen said as she pointed to the limp penis poking through the hole in her side of the booth. “I think that’s that creepy old guy, you know who I mean. Look at the white hair, and you can see the fat of his belly hanging down. Ugh! I don’t think I can do this.”

“Remember the rule,” Kimmy said firmly. “You suck whatever comes through the hole. That's the main reason I don’t really look around at the guys, so I won’t have any idea who’s dick I’m sucking. I just close my eyes and pretend its someone I like. Trust me, I’ve had to do it plenty of times and it works well for me.” Kimmy gave her a reassuring smile and hoped what she had told her would be enough to encourage her to keep going. She was hoping her first tough test wouldn’t come for a little while, but it had, and Kimmy hoped Tristen would persevere.

Kimmy instructed Tristen to close her eyes, to touch the penis through the hole and visualize someone, but Tristen still looked very anxious. She leaned over and whispered that everything would be alright, trying to sooth her anxiety. Tristen closed her hand around it as Kimmy urged her to play with it. Tristen stroked it with her eyes still tightly shut, while trying to think about who it belonged to. The small red penis began to harden and grow in her small hand and her mind went to the old man grinning maniacally on the other side of the wall.

She gazed at Kimmy, who was now working on her dick at a nice pace. Tristen took a minute to watch her work and again thought about how sexy it looked. She turned slowly to the now fully erect penis in her hand. “Think about somebody else, think about somebody else. “She repeated in her mind as she leaned forward, closed her eyes, and took the head into her mouth. She heard a groan of pleasure from the other side of the wall that caused her stomach to lurch a bit and she again doubted her ability to go through with it. Remembering what Kimmy had said, she tried to think of a cute guy she liked. She ran her lips all the way down the shaft and her nose pressed against the man’s fat belly and thick white pubic hair. Her stomach lurched again, but she just thought of the guy she liked and kept going.

KristaLaryy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristaLaryy

The old man began moaning and Tristen tried to block it out as best she could as she continued her work. As she moved her lips up and down the shaft, the man began moving his dick in and out of the hole, trying to fuck her mouth. Tristen didn’t want him to do that, so she gripped the base of his shaft, pulled it forward until the man was pressed against the wall, and held it there as she continued to suck. “At least he doesn’t get the pleasure of fucking my mouth,” she thought. She was going to be in control here, at least this much anyway.

Without warning, she felt the warm, thick fluid invading her mouth as she heard him grunting loudly. She swallowed quickly to avoid having it in her mouth for too long, trying not to think about the taste or the man's enjoyment. She pulled away when she thought he was done and noticed some sperm still dripping out of the hole. “Ha!” She thought to herself triumphantly. “You didn’t get me to swallow all of it.” The now softening dick was still oozing cum as it disappeared back through the hole, much to Tristen’s relief. She really hoped the old creep wouldn’t be around when they left. She really didn’t want to see him again, ever.

Tristen turned to watch Kimmy work on the cock on her side just in time to see her swallowing another mouthful. Even the sound of Kimmy gulping it down was sexy, Tristen thought. Sexy noises, an old boyfriend used to say, and now she understood what he was talking about. Kimmy wiped her mouth off with the back of her hand and looked at Tristen, gesturing for her to wipe her mouth too. Tristen reached up and found a trail of the old man’s sperm running from her mouth partway down to her neck. She wiped it away in disgust as Kimmy chuckled.

“Now you understand why I’m usually naked in the booth,” explained Kimmy. “It can sometimes get kinda messy. Especially if you can’t swallow quickly.”

“Or don’t want to in the first place!” Tristen interjected; the thought of the old man was still fresh in her mind. “I really hope that creepy old guy isn’t hanging around waiting for us.”

“Maybe we should stay awhile then, just to make sure.” Kimmy said. “If you’re up for it.”

“I would stay here till tomorrow,” Tristen retorted. “If it meant not having to see that guy ever again!”

Kimmy was about to answer, but noticed that a fairly large, semi erect cock had poked through the hole on her side. She kissed the head as she turned to look at her friend. “Fine with me,” she said. “I could definitely do this a while longer.” Tristen watched Kimmy work and marveled at her abilities. The way she effortlessly slid her lips up and down on the now hard cock looked amazing and kinda turned her on. She was so caught up in what her friend did she didn’t even notice the stiff dick poking through her side. When she did, her heart sank, as it obviously belonged to a fat old man. It was not the same one as before. This dick was bigger and very much erect. But she could still see white pubic hair and plenty of fat surrounding it.

The thought of just walking out of the booth and leaving the shop went through her mind as she contemplated what was in front of her. She cursed her bad luck as she looked at it and then back to Kimmy, still working on her decent looking cock. But she finally decided just to do it and get it over with, so she closed her eyes, leaned forward and took it into her mouth. She tried very hard to think of somebody, anybody else than what she imagined this man to look like. Kimmy’s advice worked fairly good as she could think of a guy she knew. It was difficult as her nose kept pressing against the fat pouch drooping down and around his penis.

Mercifully, he didn’t last too long as he shot warm streams of lumpy cum into her mouth. She gaged a little as she choked down the salty tasting substance, trying not to let it come back up. She pulled away as soon as he was finished and it disappeared back through the hole, much to her relief. Tristen turned to talk to Kimmy and tell her she was ready to leave after her last guy. Her eyes went wide as she saw what Kimmy was staring at. It was a long, at least eight inches thick black cock. Tristen couldn’t help but smile, as she knew Kimmy didn’t like black guys. Some of her dad's prejudice influenced her perspective. In college, Tristen, a petite girl with long blond hair and light green eyes, actively dated several black guys who were attracted to her.

The problem for her was that...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Polarisgod
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments