Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kimmy Visits The Porn Shop

"Kimmy visits me at the shop and has a busy and gets WAY more than she bargained for!"

62
6 Comments 6
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Kimmy was flying into town, and I was not able to pick her up. I got called into work at the porn shop to cover for the owner, who got sick. She seemed a little mad, but I got her an Uber to my house and told her I’d be home late that afternoon. It was Halloween day and she said she had a costume that she knew we would like. Oh yeah, we had a party planned for that night.

I was ringing up a customer when she walked into the shop. We usually start getting busy around noon on Friday and this was no exception. I noticed her right away, as did every other man in the building. She had a short, tight black skirt, a red satin-looking corset, devil horns on top of her head full of bright red dyed hair. Rounding out the look was a pair of black leather thigh-high boots with high heels. My God did she look HOT!! Seeing the way her body looked in that outfit made me want to bend her over right then and there in front of everyone. Luckily I had the self-control to resist that impulse and managed to ask her what she was doing.

She responded something about being bored all by herself at my house and decided to come to visit me. She also mentioned in a nonchalant way that she might visit the booths. We both knew we had a party tonight and there would be nineteen guys there for her to take care of. I wondered why she would come here and possibly go into the booths. I definitely didn’t want her to wear herself out before the night even started. I reminded her of our plans later on and she waved a dismissive hand at me and began walking around the store.

She began picking up items and talking to the customers, being rather flirtatious as she did. She made sure to bend over and pick things up from the lowest shelves, causing her skirt to lift a little bit up her fine ass and giving the guys a nice view. Her perky breasts were also very much on display as her corset barely kept them contained when she would reach down for something. I wondered what she was up to as she had not done this type of thing before. Yes, she had been to the store a time or two a while ago and had even given some blowjobs to some lucky guys in the booths. But that was a few months ago and ever since we started doing larger parties, she never visited the store.

As she was heading to the booth area, I stopped her and took her over by the office door. I took the picture posted at the beginning of this story and was trying to talk to her. The store was too busy and I had customers to wait on and before I knew it, she had disappeared behind the curtain leading to the booth area. I quickly headed to the register area and watched the monitor for the cameras we had set up in the booth area.

The booth area had several guys milling around and they all turned and looked at her when she walked back there. She was talking and from the looks of it, flirting with them as she pretended not to know what the booths were for. She talked to the guys for a little while and then got into one of the booths. I was puzzled as to why Kimmy chose that particular booth, as it was between two others and I know there are holes in both walls of her booth. That would mean two guys at once could have their cocks poking through the holes of her booth. I wondered how long it would be before she realized what might happen and switched booths, but she stayed put.

Soon, the guys began going into the booths next to hers, on both sides. I hoped she knew what she was doing. The door to her booth also had a number of cracks in it which enabled the guys waiting their turn to peak through the cracks and watch Kimmy in action. It reminded me of some high school boys peaking in the girl’s locker room. There were at least five guys lined up at each booth and more were soon to follow. Every so often, a door would open and a guy would come out zipping up his pants and high-fiving the other guys in line.

My mind was working overtime thinking about sweet Kimmy on her knees in a small room with a cock sticking out from the walls on both sides. How was she handling them? Was she going back and forth between them? Was she sucking on one while using her hands on the other? I just had to know, so I, as nonchalantly as I could, made my way to the booth area. I tried to be as calm and cool as I could and got around the lines of guys at each door so I was now at her door. A couple of guys were watching her through the cracks and there was room for me to squeeze in.

I was definitely not prepared for what I saw in that booth! Kimmy was on her knees in the middle of the small space sucking on one dick poking through one wall while simultaneously stroking the dick sticking through the other wall with her hand. The booths were rather narrow at less than three feet across, so she could easily reach both walls. We could see her clearly as the light from the screen playing continuous porn loops illuminated her perfectly. She was sucking at a good pace while stroking the one in her hand, and every so often she would switch and give the other guy some of her oral attention. But she would only switch for a few seconds so she could get back and finish the other one off.

Soon, the cock in her mouth began to spasm and gulping sounds were heard as she swallowed several times to get all the man’s cum down. Once he was done, she turned her attention to the other cock and began sucking on it. In no time another dick poked through the vacated hole and she reached over and began stroking it with her hand. I’m really not sure if she knew she was being watched, but she was putting on a heck of a show. Kimmy seemed to have a pretty good system for servicing two cocks at once and it was a huge turn-on to see her in action. Another thing I was not prepared for was seeing some money come through the hole after the dick backed out. She was getting paid for this! Dang, we were going to have to have a talk about this as I had a few questions.

I noticed a couple of black guys come into the booth area and after looking around a little, got in line at the two booths. I really wondered how she would handle that. I had broached the subject of having some black guys at one of our parties during one of our talks. Kimmy’s reaction was let’s just say, less than enthusiastic. So I was pretty sure she had no experience with them and she definitely had not ever had sex with one, so this would be interesting. I kept watching her as she finished off a few more guys and then one of the black guys stepped into a booth. In less than a minute, an eight or so inch, semi-erect black cock poked through the gloryhole beside her. Kimmy was sucking away on a dick already and she just reached out and grabbed it. Maybe it was the size of the thing that she felt in her hand, I’m not sure, but she turned her head and looked over at the cock in her hand.

NicoleKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleKind

The shock of seeing it actually made her mouth involuntarily open and the dick she was working on flopped out. The look on her face was a mix of repulsion and surprise as she stared at the large black cock. After only a moment, she got back to work on the other dick as she began stroking the newcomer.

She kept glancing back at it as she worked on the other dick, maybe hoping it would somehow disappear? I don’t know, but I was shaking with anticipation of watching sweet little Kimmy’s first interracial experience. I actually was not sure if she would even go through with it, because when the subject of there possibly being a black man showing up at her booth, she just sneered at me definitely less than enthused. It’s not like she was being forced to do any of this and she surely knew that she could quit at any time.

The sounds of her gulping down the another load of sperm were heard again and the other man was finished. Kimmy slowly turned her face toward the now fully erect black cock, which had grown even larger thanks to her talented hands. From the look on her face, I was sure she was not going to do it, but then she closed her eyes, leaned forward, and took the head of the monster in her mouth. She really looked like she wanted to stop, but for some reason, possibly pure stubbornness, she began to take more and more into her mouth. My God, she looked so hot with a huge black cock in her mouth! Ever since I found out that she was not into them, I was trying to figure out a way to get her to take a BBC. And now, quite by accident, here she was sucking on one.

Another surprise was just how much she could get into her mouth. She was able to get almost the whole nine or so inches in her mouth and down her throat, impressive, but I suppose all the practice she had been getting helped. Of course, I was pretty sure none of her regulars were even close to that big, so some natural talent must have been the reason. We watched that petite young lady sucking that monster cock and it was awesome! And, she didn’t know it yet, but she had two more waiting for her.

All of a sudden the huge thing started to spasm and fill her mouth with his cum, but there were no gulping sounds. Excess sperm started running out of the sides of her mouth and down her chin. She was not going to swallow it! When she thought he was done, she spit out a large amount of cum onto the ground, but he had just one more small shot left and it got in her hair and neck. There was a lot there and I wondered if she still had to swallow some because there wasn’t room in her mouth, I would try and find out later. Kimmy hung her head for a moment sighing loudly and didn’t even attempt to wipe the cum off herself. I thought she might call it a day. But before too long though, she was sucking on the other dick like nothing had happened.

I knew it was just a matter of time, but soon it happened. One of the other black guys stepped into the booth and the other one was next in line for the other booth. Kimmy would have two of them at the same time, back to back.

It wasn’t long and Kimmy was faced with yet another large black dick as it made its appearance through the hole in the wall. Kimmy figured it out immediately as she grabbed it and she turned her head just enough to look and confirm what she already knew. This time though, she didn’t miss a beat as she continued to suck the other cock until it filled her mouth with its warm goo. She turned and faced the large cock and again hesitated, but soon was sliding her lips up and down its shaft like a pro.

The moment I was waiting for arrived as yet another large black cock poked through the wall on the other side of the booth. A very surprised look came across her face and she turned to see what she already knew, another black cock was waiting for her to service. I must give her credit, she kept on sucking the one in her mouth as she began fondling it. Seeing cute young Kimmy with one BBC down her throat and another in her hand was quite a turn-on. I’m sure when she came in today with the idea of maybe making me jealous, she had no notion that she would be in the position she now found herself in.

It wasn’t long before her mouth was being filled to overflowing and just as before, she spit a large amount on the floor of the booth. She didn’t even hesitate too much as she turned and took the other cock in her mouth and began working on it. One more semi-erect dick poked through the other hole and she must have known when she grabbed it that it didn’t belong to another black man because she didn’t bother turning to look at it.

Kimmy finished up the last black cock of the day and also spit out his seed on the booth floor. I’m gonna have to have a talk with her about making a mess in the booth and let her know that she needs to swallow all the sperm she gets, no matter what.

I had seen enough and needed to get back to work. There were only a couple of guys waiting their turns in line and she would be done soon. Her total for the afternoon ended up being seventeen guys, a new record for an arcade trip. As cool as it had been though, all I know is she better not have worn herself out with this little stunt, because I have got fifteen guys showing up at my place tonight, ready for her attention.

When she was finally done, she came up to my counter. The semen from the parting shot of her first black guy was still in her hair and running down her neck. Did she even remember it was still there? I didn’t say anything and just let her walk around like that for all to see, if she didn’t care, why should I? But I did ask her to pose by the office door again. What can I say, she looked great with cock juice plastered on her! She said she was going home to rest and I reminded her she had a busy night ahead of her also. That got a dirty look from her, but I knew she wouldn’t let us down.

Published 
Written by Polarisgod
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments