Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kiss My Freckle

"A visit with my twin cousins takes a fun turn"

342
39 Comments 39
13.4k Views 13.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Every summer we would to visit my mom's family on the west coast and stay at my Aunt's house, a sprawling two-story with a pool and a view of the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other. Her husband, Gerard, was a real estate developer who did very well, and my twin cousins, Tina and Nicole, had everything a kid could ask for. Being only a year older than them, we had always got along well and had a lot of fun together.

The last time we visited I had just finished high school and was looking forward to starting college in the fall, and they were starting their last year of school. They were also celebrating their seventeenth birthday while we were there, and there were plans for a BBQ and a party on Saturday. We arrived Friday afternoon and spent the evening catching up, swimming, and talking around the firepit until the wee hours after our parents went to bed.

Tina revealed that had recently starting dating a guy and that he would be at the party, and Nicole teased her about sneaking away with him during the evening. They asked me about a girlfriend, and I admitted that I had dated a few girls but none had worked out.

"So you're not a virgin?" Nicole asked.

"No," I admitted. "I've had sex with two of the girls I went out with."

"Ooh, lover-boy," Tina teased, making them both giggle.

I laughed and nodded. "Oh, yeah, I'm a real player."

"Tina's not either," Nicole announced with a smirk. "She did with her boyfriend, Darren."

"You bitch! You were supposed to keep it a secret!" Tina spat.

"What?" she replied, looking at me with a sly grin. "It is a secret, right?"

"Of course," I answered. "I would never tell anyone."

"Promise?" Tina pleaded. "My mom and dad would freak out."

"Yeah, I promise," I assured her, placing my hand over my heart. "I will never tell that you are not a virgin."

"Unlike Nicole," Tina sneered. "A virgin who can't keep a secret."

"Kiss my freckle!" Nicole replied angrily.

"Screw you, I'm going to bed!" Tina announced, jumping out the chair.

She stomped inside, leaving me and Nicole outside, shooting Nicole the finger before closing the door.

"Little bitch," Nicole sneered. "She's such a drama queen."

"Where does "kiss my freckle" come from?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I have a freckle that she doesn't have," she replied with a sly grin.

"You do?"

I had never seen a freckle on her, even in the skimpy bikini she wore in the pool, and my eyes had searched their bodies for any differences. I could only tell them apart by their eyes - Nicole's were a lighter blue than Tina's.

"Yes," she teased with a shrug.

"I've never noticed it."

"No one has seen it," she giggled. "Well, other than Mom and Tina."

"Interesting," I mused, stroking my chin. "I'm wondering where it is now?"

"Haha, that's for me to know and you to find out," she teased.

The back door opened and my mom called at us to come in, telling us it was time to go to bed. We went into the house and she tapped me on the arm before going to her room upstairs, telling me to have sweet dreams. I watched her go up the stairs, my eyes on her cute little bum, and wondered which cheek this freckle was on.

When I got to bed the image of her cute little ass with a freckle on it made me hard, and I started stroking myself. Soon it was a movie playing in my head, my cock sliding in and out of her pussy while I watched the freckle bounce and jiggle, and I blasted my chest and stomach with hot streams of cum. I wiped myself off and fell asleep, my dreams filled with butt cheeks, freckles, and her pretty face.

We spent the day at the zoo, then returned home for the birthday party. Burgers, hot dogs, and birthday cake filled our stomachs, and we each enjoyed a few beers plucked from the cooler when no one when looking. All day Nicole stayed near me, playfully touching my arms, shoulders, or back, complimenting me on how muscular I had gotten, and when we swam in the pool we playfully chased each other around. I spent the day thinking about that freckle, looking at the two of them in their skimpy bikinis, checking out their bodies and filling my mind with jerk-off material for later.

Later in the evening we sat around the fire pit again, this time sipping beer that Uncle Gerard had given us.

"Just one each, and put the cans in the recycling bin," he had said.

Tina and Darren huddled together, sneaking a kiss and a feel now and then, and Nicole sat next to me on the bench pressing her leg against mine. I was hard just feeling her skin on mine, and when Tina and Darren went for a walk her hand landed on my thigh. I turned to look at her and she had a sexy smile on her face. My cock was now hard as a rock and bulging in my shorts.

"So, have you figured out where my freckle is yet? I know you have been looking all day."

"Uh, I have an idea," I admitted, a little embarrassed at having been caught ogling her.

"Haha," she giggled. "I can see you want to know."

Her fingers touched the bulge and my cock twitched, making her giggle again.

"I'm going inside," she announced. "Coming?"

I jumped up and followed her inside to the kitchen, and she told our parents we were going to go watch a movie in the basement.

"Go take that bathing suit off, you will make the furniture wet," Aunt Julie chastised.

I went and changed into my grey sweatpants and a t-shirt, grabbed a can of pop and went to the rec room in the basement. I turned on the TV and looked through the movies, and Nicole came in wearing a long t-shirt that barely covered her smooth thighs. She took the remote and put on a movie, turning the volume up, and Aunt Julie appeared at the foot of the stairs.

“Not so loud, Nicole. We are going to bed shortly, so please keep it down.”

“Okay, Mom,” she agreed. “Good night.”

“Good night,” she replied. “Don’t stay up all night.”

She returned upstairs and Nicole smiled at me.

“Just us now,” she giggled, turning the volume down to a reasonable level and putting the remote on the coffee table.

Her hand was on my thigh again, slowly moving until it was rubbing up on my hardening dick. Her little finger wiggled against my shaft, teasing me hard through the material, and she watched intently as the bulge grew, sucking up on her lower lip.

“What are you doing?” I asked warily.

“Making your dick hard, I think,” she giggled.

“Uh, that is true.”

“Haha, I can feel that. Show me, I want to see it.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, really.”

I slipped the front of the sweatpants down and my dick popped up, twitching in the cool air. She ran her finger along the shaft, then twirled it over the pulsing tip.

“It is hard,” she giggled. “Soft, too. That’s cool.”

She put her hand on it and gently stroked, making me swell and throb, and glanced at the stairs.

“I want to see you cum,” she whispered.

“Just keep doing what you’re doing,” I panted. “Just a little faster.”

She pumped her hand slightly quicker, and I lifted my shirt up to my neck, uncovering my chest. My balls were full and aching, a big load building up, and cum seeped from the swollen tip. She leaned down and licked the fat droplets, smacking her lips together and having her first taste of cum.

“Hmm, not bad,” she giggled. “Are you close?”

“Very,” I panted.

“Yeah? You ready to cum for me?”

“Oh yeah.”

“You like me jerking you off?”

“Yes.”

“Do you jerk off a lot?”

“Yes.”

“Haha, I knew it. You jerked off last night, didn’t you?”

Her hand was pumping quickly and I felt it slicken from the pre-cum running out.

“Yes,” I groaned.

“Thinking about me?”

“Uh huh,”

“I did, too,” she whispered hoarsely. “I fingered myself to sleep.”

“Oh, shit…”

My cock swelled up and exploded, a huge rope spraying across my torso, followed by spurts and splatters on my stomach. Nicole kept pumping, her hand slick with cum.

“Wow,” she laughed. “I really made you blow!”

AliceCurly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceCurly

I just nodded and panted while my orgasm slowly waned, and she took her hand away, slurping a few times to clean it off.

“That was fun,” she chuckled.

“Oh yeah,” I agreed.

“Want to see my freckle now?” she asked with a grin, standing up in front of me.

I pulled up my sweats and lowered my shirt, ignoring the slick cum on my skin, and sat forward.

“Sure!”

She turned away, lifting the shirt to her waist and showing me her panty-wrapped little bum. As I reached for her cheeks she dropped the shirt down, giggled, and turned around.

“It’s not there,” she teased, shaking her head and smiling.

Her hands lifted up the shirt and revealed the cotton panties again, and she smiled and nodded at me. I moved my fingers to the waistband and slowly pulled the material down, lower and lower, finally exposing the lone freckle on the upper edge of her pussy, just next to the blonde fuzz.

“It’s beautiful,” I sighed.

“Yeah?" she giggled. "You want to kiss my freckle?”

I licked my lips and leaned my mouth in, kissing the little brown spot on her pale skin. The aroma of a wet pussy filled my nostrils, and I kept kissing while pulling her panties to her ankles. She slipped them off and put the shirt over my head, spreading her legs slightly as my lips went lower and I gave her wet slit a lick. She lifted the shirt and grinned down at me.

“Don’t stop.”

I grabbed her by the ass and pushed my mouth to her pussy, kissing and licking while she held my head in place. She tasted good, savory-sweet, and began pushing herself against my face and getting wetter by the lick.

“Oh, I’m cumming,” she moaned quietly, gripping my head tightly.

My tongue buzzed around her little nub and she let out a low groan as she orgasmed, her ass vibrating in my hands. She pulled away suddenly and sat on the couch, squeezing her legs tightly together and panting heavily.

“That… was really good,” she grinned.

“I love your freckle. I’ll kiss it anytime.”

She laughed and glanced at the stairs, listening for noise or movements, then lay back and spread her legs, showing me her wet little pussy. Her fingers rubbed against the puffy lips and one slipped inside.

“Want to fuck me?”

“Yeah, I do.”

My dick was hard again and I quickly moved over between her legs, the tip of my dick rubbing her slit.

“You sure?” I asked, hoping she was.

“Yeah,” she replied softly, nodding her head.

I slipped into her and pushed, her tight little pussy wet and opening up, and pulled back. Another thrust and it went further, my swollen head swallowed, and I began pumping back and forth. Her hands squeezed my forearms tightly and little moans passed her pursed lips when I thrust deeper.

“You okay?”

“Oh, yeah. Don’t stop!”

I checked the stairs and we began fucking in earnest, her hungry little pussy eating my pole while she writhed below me.

“Oh fuck,” she gasped.

Her eyes fluttered and her mouth hung open as she climaxed, her pussy squeezing hard on my dick, and I felt the sudden urge to cum. I pulled out just as I erupted, covering her tummy, bush and freckle with cum, and struggled to keep quiet. My cock twitched a few times and I rubbed it up and down her slit, leaving a few little trails of cum along the puffy reddish lips.

I lay down on top of her and we embraced, sharing the sweat and cum on our bodies, and finally kissed. After a few moments I moved away and sat on the couch next to her, my wet cock limp and the sweatpants around my ankles. She sat up and curled up next to me, leaning her head on my shoulder.

I heard a noise upstairs, yanked my sweatpants up, and grabbed the panties from the floor. I shoved them down the front of my sweats just as Tina came down the stairs.

“Hey, what are you watching?” she asked.

“Some crappy movie,” Nicole answered. “Not very interesting. Where’s Darren?”

“He’s gone home,” Tina sighed, plopping down in a recliner.

“How was your 'walk'?" Nicole asked with a smirk.

"It was okay, I guess. We started to make out, but when I touched his dick he came right away. He doesn't seen to last very long."

"Hmm, so are you going to keep seeing him?"

"I don't know," Tina admitted with a shrug. "He's okay, but..."

"I'm sure you could find someone better," Nicole assured her. "Not all guys have no control."

"How would you know?" Tina asked with a chuckle. "You haven't even jerked a guy off yet!"

"Kiss my freckle, Tina," Nicole replied.

Tina smirked and gestured to me.

"She really does have a freckle, you know," she teased. "Ask her."

"Tina!" Nicole gasped.

"Haha, maybe you should show it to him. He might want to kiss your freckle!"

"Tina!"

"I'm just kidding," she chuckled. "I'm going to bed."

"Yeah, we should go, too," I suggested. "I'm only here for another week, and we have lots of things planned for tomorrow."

"Uh, let's finish the movie," Nicole replied, giving me a wink. "I'm not quite ready to go upstairs yet."

"Uh, sure," I agreed.

My cock stirred at the thought of kissing that freckle more.

"Whatever. You two finish your movie."

Tina jumped up and went upstairs, turning the light in the kitchen off, leaving us in the dark glow of the TV.

"That's better," Nicole giggled. "Now, where did you put my panties?"

Her hand slipped into my sweatpants and grabbed my dick, making it harden more. I moved my hips and slipped them down to my ankles, giving her full access, and she stroked me hard. She moved around and straddled me, lining up her pussy with the tip of my dick, and lowered herself onto me, engulfing my cock in her wet pussy once more. She leaned her chest against mine and wriggled her hips, grinding herself on me and massaging my swollen cock, moaning quietly. After a few minutes she leaned back and put her hands on my shoulders, moving up and down quickly, and let out a groan. I struggled to hold my load in while she climaxed, fighting back the urge to fill her little pussy with my hot cum until she relaxed.

"Get off, I'm going to cum," I warned.

She jumped up and lay on the couch with her head by my thigh.

"Suck it!" I urged. "Suck me off."

Her mouth went over me and it took only three bobs of her head for my cock to erupt, sending the small load into her mouth. She gasped and most dripped out, falling over my cock and running down, and she looked up and smiled.

"Ooh, that's hot!" she giggled.

Her mouth went over me again, slurping the cum off and sucking the rest out of my now-empty balls. I moved the hair away from her face and watched her devour my softening dick, putting the image into my memory banks, and when she finally released me from her mouthy grip she sat up and smiled.

"That was awesome," she giggled.

"I need to grab some condoms tomorrow if we are going to keep this up," I said with a smirk. "You feel so good, and I can't always hold it in like that."

"Haha, better buy a bunch since you are here for another week," she chuckled, giving me a kiss.

"I will," I promised.

We cuddled on the couch for a few minutes before going upstairs and to our rooms.

"Good night, Nicole."

"Good night. Oh, and thanks for kissing my freckle!"

She giggled and went to her room. I went to mine and lay on the bed, the image of her freckle still fresh in my mind. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, dreaming of Nicole climbing into bed with me and gently waking me up. My cock was hard as she pulled the covers back and began sucking me. The movement on the bed felt real, and I opened my eyes to find my mom sitting on the bed, gently shaking me and ignoring the tent I was making in the blanket.

"Time to get up, sleepy head. We have things to do today, and everyone is eating breakfast."

"Uh, okay," I mumbled, wishing my erection would fade faster.

She glanced at the tent and smirked, then got up and left. I lay my head back, embarrassed at first, then the image of Nicole's freckle returned and the tent grew higher. I was going to jerk a quick one, but then decided to wait. I showered, unable to resist busting one with my soapy hand as I thought about Nicole's blonde-fringed pussy, and decided this was the best vacation ever.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments