Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife in Heat

"My girlfriend and then wife goes into heat, and fucks other masculine men when she's fertile."

29
5 Comments 5
33.1k Views 33.1k
9.2k words 9.2k words
Famous Story

Most people will find it hard to believe that I have so willingly accepted such a deferential and compliant position in my relationship with my wife, Kate. That is primarily the result of her unique physiology, as will be described in this story. My name is Ryan, and we are both twenty-four years old now, with a four-month-old daughter. We got married right after graduation from college, and then bought a home in a middle-class suburb of Atlanta.

This story begins when I met Kate in college through a friend of mine, named Susan. We had all lived in the dorms for our first year in college, and we were looking for the freedom of living off-campus starting in our sophomore year. Susan and I went to high school together, and she asked me if I would rent a small home with her and Kate. I was only too happy to join them. Susan is a very pretty, blonde-haired girl, at about five feet and six inches tall and weighing maybe one hundred and twenty-five pounds. She also has a nice figure, with 34C breasts and a nice ass.

Kate is a very pretty girl with light-brown hair and jade-green eyes. She is also five feet and six inches tall and weighed about one hundred and twenty pounds at that time. Her 34D breasts are firm and well-formed, and she also has a nice, meaty, and shapely ass. Susan and I had always been platonic friends, but I felt a genuine attraction to Kate.

I’m a pretty average, decent looking guy, at five feet and eleven inches tall and weighing one hundred and seventy-five pounds. Although I was, and still am fit, I'm definitely not the macho, jock type that so many girls are attracted to, and my dick is a smallish five inches long.

We each had our own small bedroom, and we shared one bathroom. Kate and I got along fine, and for the first several weeks I tried my best to establish an emotional connection with her. She was friendly with me but didn’t seem to be as attracted to me as I was to her. She dated a lot, and I started to notice a pattern. Living in such close quarters and sharing a bathroom, I had become familiar with girls’ very regular menstrual cycles, and I was generally aware of the phases of the typical female cycle.

It was easy to observe that Kate is almost in a frenzy to date boys starting a little over a week after the end of her periods and continuing until about day sixteen or seventeen. It’s very hard for me to describe, but I also had a much stronger attraction to her during that seven or eight-day period, which I knew is her most fertile time. It was like I was picking up a very subtle aroma from her during those times.

And the boys she was dating during those times were very masculine, with strong jaw-lines and well-built. I knew that she was fucking them too, since her bedroom was right next to mine and the walls were thin, and I guessed that they have large cocks, judging from her moans. I also knew from hearing the girls talk, that both were using non-hormonal, copper intrauterine devices for contraception.

I was working on a dual major in biology and secondary education and had always had an interest in science. As I observed Kate more and more, it almost seemed like she was in ‘heat’ and experiencing a kind of estrus cycle like many of the lower mammals, when they're most receptive to sexual intercourse during their most fertile periods. As far as I knew, human females did not have such a cycle, so I started doing research on the subject. I certainly didn't become an expert on it, but I think that I gained important insights into Kate’s behavior.

There is a lot of material available on the topic, and I learned that although all mammals share the basic same type of reproductive systems, species vary greatly in the detailed functioning. In mammalian females, except for Old-World monkeys, apes, and humans, they experience an estrus, or ‘heat’ cycle. That means that they have physiological changes and behaviors that signal their receptiveness to copulation, during their most fertile periods, and those are primarily the only times they allowed mating. Whereas the Old-World monkeys, apes, and human females have menstrual cycles, with no specific period of attraction to males.

Most publications in the field report little or no changes at all, or even rises in human male and female initiated sexual activity, women’s sexual desire, auto-sexual activity or arousal, and interpersonal activities during the fertile phase of the menstrual cycle. However, studies focused on changes in women’s olfactory and visual perception during the phases of the menstrual cycle, show that women at mid-cycle exhibit increased sexual motivation towards masculinized, physically attractive, and symmetric men and their body odors.

It’s like the women are trying to attract the most dominant males to ensure that they're impregnated by good genes. And at the same time, men find the scent of women at mid-cycle to be more pleasant and sexually attractive, in naturally-cycling women. The effect is less pronounced in women using hormonal birth-control methods since that interferes with their normal cycles and hormone levels.

Some sex researchers have speculated that primitive women had estrus cycles but lost them as the species evolved. Their thinking is that it was advantageous for the evolution of the species for women to be relatively receptive to having sex during most phases of their cycles instead of at just the ‘heat’ period when the women would be most likely to conceive.

The idea that men can sense when women are most likely to become pregnant and thus be motivated to have sex is supported in a study of lap dancers. In that study, there is strong evidence that men can pick up on when women are fertile. Naturally cycling lap dancers entering their fertile periods earned significantly more in tips than their co-workers who are on the pill. That result is likely a combination of the women’s increased receptiveness, as well as the men’s senses picking up on the women’s aroma, whether consciously or not.

There seemed to be consensus, as mentioned above, that women entering their fertile periods are more likely to be attracted to attractive, masculine, athletic men, with strong jaw-lines. And there is also evidence that the women are more attracted to the men’s body odors and to men with darker complexions during their most fertile times. All of that certainly made sense to me when I looked back on the boys that Kate was bringing home to fuck.

After doing my research, I was convinced that Kate’s physiology is unusual since she seems to have exaggerated traits associated with estrus that our early ancestors likely experienced, even though she appears to have a normally functioning menstrual cycle. I knew from my attraction to her during her fertile periods that she must be giving off more pheromone odors than the average woman, and her strong attraction to masculine men at those times was also a clue. I was very much attracted to her and wanted to be a part of her life, and one of the studies I read gave me some hope.

The article postulated that even though some women feel a strong attraction to more-masculine men during their fertile times, they're also attracted to more-average guys, like me, during the other times. It seems that women like having a steady, reliable man in their lives, as part of their basic instincts related to supporting her and their offspring.

Knowing about her heightened, ‘heat-like’ sexuality was exciting and alluring to me. And even though she was fucking numerous masculine guys, or maybe because of that, I wanted to be a part of her life even more. I envied and even looked up to those other boys and found myself fantasizing about the raw sexuality of them fucking her with what I assumed to be big cocks. So, based on my insights into her sexual behavior, I started to give her more attention during her non-fertile periods, and didn’t press her for attention during those times when she was more interested in the masculine boys.

It took several months, but we eventually developed a non-exclusive, boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. She's not as interested in fucking during those ‘non-heat’ periods, but after several weeks of kissing and feeling her up, I was finally able to suck her pussy and even fuck her, although I could tell that my small dick isn't that pleasurable for her. I have to admit, though, that the idea of sucking her pussy is more arousing to me than fucking her. I didn’t fully realize it at the time, but my desire to suck her pussy had something to do with my more-submissive traits, and the notion that I was being subservient and supportive of her being fucked by those dominant boys.

Kate is strong willed, and totally unapologetic about her sexual relations with the other boys. She seems to have the unspoken attitude that if I want to a part of her life, then I would have to accept the almost uncontrollable urges that she has to fuck those masculine boys. I even shared with her some of my findings from the various articles and studies that I read. The knowledge that she is somehow different than most other girls, gave her even more license to enjoy her frenzied copulation with the other boys.

My theories about her unique physiology were further reinforced the first time I was lucky enough to be sucking her pussy at the beginning of her fertile period. Kate’s perineum and vulva seemed to be swollen and slightly reddened, and her vaginal fluids were thicker, and especially aromatic and tasty. I knew from my research that female chimpanzees and baboons develop estrogen-induced swellings of the sexual skin covering the perineum and vulva during their fertile periods, and that rhesus monkeys have an increase in vaginal aliphatic acids that function as a stimulating pheromone when they're fertile.

All the science involved isn’t totally clear to me, and I wondered how Kate could possibly be exhibiting some of the varied traits of estrus. I just know that I love sucking, tasting, and smelling her swollen genitals, knowing that she's experiencing primal urges to fuck masculine men, as a physiological throwback to our primitive ancestors.

I was in a frenzy as I sucked her pussy and swallowed her womanly fluids the first time I sucked her during her ‘heat’ period, and only stopped when she pushed me away after sucking her for about a half hour.

She looked down at me, still between her legs, and said, “My goodness, Ryan, what got into you today? I mean, you always like eating me out, but you were ravenously hungry for my cunt today.”

I explained my observations about her swollen genitals and tasty, aromatic fluids and then said, “Just knowing that your body is going through these changes, as a primal enticement to encourage copulation with dominant men, makes me so hungry for you. I’d like to be more involved with you during your fertile periods, and I’d love to suck your tasty, swollen pussy for hours every day during those times if you would let me.”

Kate laughed and replied, “Damn, Ryan, I’d love to have you eating me out during those ‘heat’ periods too, especially after how eagerly you sucked me today. But aren’t you concerned about sucking my pussy after I’ve fucked those other boys? You know that I’m usually fucked at least two or three times a day during those times. None of them wear condoms, and I like to feel their cum inside of me for as long as I can after they ejaculate, before I clean up for the next one. Would you really be willing to eat me out after those boys fuck me?”

I didn’t fully realize it at the time, but my response would foreshadow my future, willing cuckold relationship with Kate. I replied, “These feelings are new to me, and I probably should think more about it, but from the way I’m feeling right now, I would do anything to be able to suck your pussy during your fertile period. I love the way your pussy is so swollen and wet and tasty, and the way you respond when I suck you. And this might sound strange, but I even like the idea of participating in your primitive sexual urges by cleaning you up after those other boys have inseminated you.

She looked down at me and said, “Wow, baby, that’s pretty kinky and nasty. But I have to admit that it turns me on knowing that you will be using your mouth to sooth my pussy and clean me up after those big-cocked boys pound me and ejaculate into me. I’ll just tap on the wall when they’re finished with me, and you can come in and suck me until the next boy arrives.”

I knew that Kate was fucking a variety of boys, some of them regulars, and others that she had just met where they had a strong mutual attraction due to her ‘heat’ condition. She went to class that afternoon and came home at about 5:30 pm, bringing a boy with her. He looked to be a handsome and athletic boy with strong, masculine features and a light-olive complexion. I wasn’t sure if he was Latino or maybe a Middle-Eastern Indian, but he was typical of the type of boy I thought she would be attracted to, based on my research.

She took him to her room, and I listened intently as they noisily fucked. I closed my eyes and stroked my own dick as I imagined what it must look like for him to be fucking her swollen and receptive pussy. They were in there together for about forty-five minutes, and based on their moans and banging around, it sounded like he must have fucked her twice. I wasn’t sure if Kate would remember our agreement to signal me to come to her room after he left, and I was elated when I heard her bedroom door close, followed by a tap on our common wall.

I was a little apprehensive about facing her and eating her out after having just fucked another boy, but my arousal was strong enough to entice me to her room. She was laying on her back on the bed, with her legs widely spread and her knees up, resting her feet on the bed. She was smiling at me as I moved closer to see her swollen, reddened vulva, covered by neatly-trimmed brown hair, and leaking what looked like copious, thick, white, opalescent cum. The smell of her vaginal fluids and his cum filled the room. I moved between her legs and wrapped my arms around her upraised thighs to hold myself in place as I leaned down to get my first taste of a just-fucked pussy.

She reached down to pull my mouth to her pussy as she said, “That’s it, baby, get on down there and suck all of that nasty cum out of me. Ravi fucked me twice and it felt like he flooded me both times with his thick Indian cum.”

My lips covered her puffy vulva, and I pushed my tongue repeatedly into her oozing labia. I was already very familiar with the taste of her vaginal fluids, and I discovered that I also loved the taste and texture of his cum. It was a little salty and slightly bitter, and I was overwhelmed with emotion knowing that I was licking, sucking and swallowing their reproductive fluids, right after they fucked in a frenzied copulation due to Kate’s ‘heat-like’ arousal.

I continued sucking and probing with my tongue, and happily swallowed all their juices. Kate was also overwhelmed with emotion as she closed her thighs around my head to hold me in place, as she gyrated her hips, fucking my face with her just-fucked vulva.

She was writhing and moaning as she said, “Oh fuck yeah, Ryan, keep sucking me and swallowing all of our fuck juices. Your mouth and tongue feel so good on my pussy.”

It seemed like I sucked her that way for twenty minutes, until she pushed me away saying, “That feels so nice, Ryan, and I don’t want you to stop. But Dominick is coming over in a few minutes, and when he’s finished with me, you can clean me up again. So be a good boy and go on back to your room and wait for my next signal.”

Dominick had been over to visit Kate many times in the past, and I knew that he's a handsome, muscular boy of Italian heritage. I laid in my bed, listening to them fuck for over a half hour, while still licking my lips and enjoying the tastes and aromas from Ravi. When they were finished, and he left, I got the tap on the wall, and immediately went to Kate’s room to clean her up again. His cum was also thick and plentiful, and it had a slightly sweet taste. I would learn later that the taste and even the smell of cum is affected by the recent diet of the boy.

After I cleaned her up that second time of the early evening, we talked about my experiences cleaning her up like that. Kate had tears in her eyes as she held me close and said, “It feels so good having you suck my pussy clean after being fucked by other boys, and my emotions are riding so high right now. I love the way that you have not only learned about my sexual compulsions, but you fully accept me and embrace my urges for what they are. It feels so good to be sharing these experiences with you, and even better that you are attracted enough to me that you happily accept eating those boys’ ejaculate. How are you feeling about all of this?”

I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments