Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Fijian Gang Bang - Chap 7

"Or vacation ends and James has fallen in love."

12
4 Comments 4
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"After almost five years, I have finished Sue and Dave's vacation in Fiji. You may need to read Chapter. 6. for this to make any sense. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There is the potential to add some more chapters if readers wish the story to continue."

Sue and Cath didn’t take any notice of James and me racing through our breakfasts. But Sue looked a bit puzzled when I stood, so I told her we had something to do before we packed our bags, and we headed for the beach to find a spot where James could resume his account of the previous night’s activities.

——

James was eager to get his encounter off his chest - “The kiss with Naomi was incredible; she wrapped her arm behind my neck and planted her lips against mine. Soft, compliant lips that had my head spinning. My breathing stopped, and I pulled her hard against me. I heard Ashneel’s excited groan as he came, and when he rolled off Naomi, I rolled her onto her side facing me and pulled the bed cover over us. Stupid, I know after all that had happened, but I did not want to share her nakedness with the room.

We kissed again; if anything, the second kiss was even better. Naomi lifted a leg over mine and moved her hips against me. That single movement let me know she was keen, even after the sex she had already had. But I didn’t want to fuck her here with all the others watching. Instead, I wanted our first time to be special, her and me, so I could voice some of the emotions her kisses had aroused in me.

I looked around; only Vitiana was watching us. She had a funny expression, half disappointed and resigned but smiling and looking happy for us simultaneously.

“She is your special girl,” she sighed.

I gave her an understanding smile, “You’re also very special.”

“You bring her back to Fiji and visit me.”

I just nodded, relieved she was not making a scene. Then turned and took in the room, as I wanted to take the girls home. I’d suddenly gotten very jealous at the thought of anyone else making love to Naomi, especially Tim. I did not want my dirty mate trying to fuck her arse.

Nambula was sitting on the mattress with Caitlin, Sacha and Tim. Bobby and Raku were back at their guitars, practising the cords Naomi had taught them, and Ashneel slumped on the couch, catching his breath. The two girls were uninterested in Nambula’s advances, and Tim looked buggered. So I called out that it was time we left, as it was after midnight, and the girl’s parents would be getting worried.

I crawled out from under the cover, found Naomi’s clothes, and handed them to her. Then, finding my clothes, I returned the girl’s panties to them from my shorts pocket. By this stage, bodies were all over the room, getting themselves dressed. We all said our farewells and piled into our car. Nambula joined us; he had asked for a ride back to Singatoka. It must have been pretty uncomfortable on the ten-minute drive to Singatoka, four of them cramped in the back seat of the Escort.

We drove over to the other side of the river, arrived at the girl’s hotel at 12:35 am, and crept along the path to the girl’s Bure. Theirs was the first of the family’s three Bure’s, and we saw the light on at the next Bure, with Sacha’s father, Stew, fast asleep in the chair outside.

“I’d better go and tell Dad we’re home,” whispered Sacha.

“No. Get yourselves inside and in the shower. You all look well fucked and smell of sex. I’ll go tell him we are home.”

As the girls and Tim quietly slipped into their Bure, I walked over and shook Stew awake, “We’re home,” I said quietly in his ear.

He came awake and asked if we had all had a good night. I replied we had and would talk with the girls for a while and then head back to our hotel as we were flying out that day. He didn’t object; he just smiled and thanked me for looking after his girls. I must say I felt a bit rotten as he disappeared back inside, but what he did not know was undoubtedly for the best.

When I returned to the girl’s Bure, Tim was sitting on one of the beds, and the girls were chatting away in the bathroom. I could hear water running, so I knew at least one was in the shower. Tim grinned at me, “Incredible night. Are you going to bonk Naomi, or can I have a go?”

I was a little miffed at his assumption that I would be okay about him bonking Naomi. Also, his mindset; that she was an object for our pleasure, and I told him so in no uncertain terms.

“Hey! Don’t have a go at me. You were happy enough to have me help you fuck that Fijian slut.”

The last statement really got me mad, and I just bit my tongue and went quiet. Tim sensed my unease, apologised for calling Vitiana a slut, and then quieted himself. But I don’t think he really understood why I was so upset with him.

Naomi was the first to appear from the bathroom. She had on a yellow skirt and tee shirt. I asked if she wanted to go down the beach with me and whispered that I did not want to hang around with the others, as I was sure that Tim would have another go at her girlfriends. Naomi didn’t say anything; she just grabbed the cotton cover off her bed, and we walked out the door.

She led me down to the swim hut on the beach’s edge. There, she got me to grab one of the deckchair mats from the stacked piles, and I followed her further down the beach with it. We chose a spot on the grass partly shielded from the Bure’s by some hibiscus bushes and lay down on the mat.

She drew me on top of her and kissed me. Another of her amazing kisses, her lips were warm and sensual, and her tongue probed for my own hungrily. She was squirming with passion at each new kiss. I reached under her tee shirt and caressed her breast. As I fingered her nipple, she arched her back and moaned softly.

Her kisses were nothing like kissing any of my previous girlfriends. And I’d never had a woman so open in showing passion. Her kisses were electric. Her lips pressed against mine with extraordinary sensitivity, I made my tongue tease her with its thrusts and explorations, and she reciprocated by forcing her tongue against mine. My hands roamed lower on her body, setting her and myself on fire with every touch.

When I reached between her legs, I found she wore no panties. The little vixen had made herself ready for me. I wanted her more than I had ever wanted a woman before. As I caressed her mound, I realised she was as smooth as silk... shaved bare. I must have noticed when we were back at Bobby and Raku’s hut, but it had not registered. A thought flashed through my brain that this innocent-looking young lady might not be as innocent as I had thought.

“You’re shaved,” I blurted out.

“Caitlin made me and Sacha shave the day after we arrived. The three of us had a session in the bathroom. I don’t know how I will explain it to my mother when she sees me in the shower.”

"Stew said your parents are very strict. Is being shaved going to be a problem?”

“Yes, I’ve never been allowed to go out with a boy. So I have no idea my mother’s reaction, but I doubt it will be good.”

A guilty feeling washed over me; would I get Naomi into trouble? What had I unleashed? After a moment of silence, Naomi spoke again.

AlessandraBrookeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessandraBrookeTS

“When Nambula touched me on the dance floor tonight, It was like he was switching on some part of me I didn’t know existed. I had never felt that excited before. It was like there were nerves inside me coming alive for the first time.

“Were you really a virgin? The girls told me you were. But at the hut, you didn’t act like you were.”

“I was. I’ve never been allowed out with guys. But I have masturbated forever. And once my parents pulled out of this holiday, I was determined I would lose my virginity on this trip. But until now, there has been no opportunity; Caitlin’s parents have kept a close eye on us, particularly me.”

Naomi lay back and sighed, “God. You must think I’m a real slut. But I wanted to experience everything I could as I may not get that chance again for years.”

“As I told you earlier, I don’t think you are a slut. I’ve slept with many women, so it would be pretty hypocritical of me to judge you. Besides, I got very turned on watching all the night’s action.”

“Have you done that lots of times before? You and Tim looked like you had.”

“Tim and I have shared some girlfriends. But, no, we have never been in a situation like that before.”

“Would you want to share me?”

“Funny you ask that. I’ve been mulling that over in my mind for the last hour, and funnily enough, I’ve been feeling quite jealous at the thought of Tim or anyone else being anywhere near you now.”

Naomi grabbed me tight and murmured in my ear that she didn’t want to share me with Caitlin or Sacha either. Then she reached down and took hold of my erection. And so I slipped my hand down between her legs. I slowly slid my finger up inside her. As I pushed my finger in, I marvelled at how tight she was, oh so very, very tight. And after sliding a finger in and out for a minute, I inserted a second finger.

She groaned and twisted her body under me, thrusting her loins up onto my probing fingers. Then, she gave a cute little giggle, “I bet there are not many girls that have slept with five men the night they lost their virginity.”

I had to laugh with her but couldn’t think of a decent reply, as the thought of her with the other guys was making me feel jealous.

Her hips slowly began to rotate beneath me. And the hand, still gripping my cock, guided it against her slit. I was worried about how she would handle my size, as I was much larger than the others she had had that evening. But I slid in easily; the tight, wet walls of her cunt contracted around the hardness of my shaft. I groaned as I felt the muscles deep inside her belly, answering the pulsating throbs of my rock-hard cock now deeply embedded in her hot slippery sheath.

I couldn’t hold myself back and started to thrust in and out between her wide-spread thighs. I tried to be gentle, scared I would hurt her. But there was no hint of pain on her beautiful face. Quite the opposite, she urged me to fuck her harder, her hips grinding and writhing onto my every thrust. Mewling sounds of passion and lust burst from her lips. They brought out the animal in me, and I dropped my hands down under her butt so that I could pull her hard against me and fuck her even deeper.

Naomi spread her legs wider and clutched my buttocks, pulling hard every time I thrust. It felt incredible; her juices were escaping and coating my balls. Finally, I gave up any semblance of controlling what was happening. I just happily banged away, giving my all, while her bum bounced around under me. I was still amazed that she managed to take all of me deep within her.

I was breathing heavily from my exertions. It had been a long night, and my body was not used to this much sex. It was taking a lot of effort, driving in as hard as I could, to try and satisfy her needs. Then thankfully, she let out a long, drawn-out moan that told me she was coming. It turned into an ecstatic wail, then a scream as her whole body shook and every muscle tensed before she slumped back down, limp and satisfied.

I rolled to her side, absolutely knackered. Pulling the cover over us, I looked around to see if any people were running towards us in response to her passionate scream, but the resort looked quiet. We rolled onto our backs and stared into the night sky. The air was humid and warm, we didn’t need the cover, but I was happy to have it over us in case anyone was out walking at this late hour.

“That was the best.” Naomi panted, “I was a little disappointed in the Fijian boys. That was much more what I hoped sex would be like. Was I alright? Did you enjoy it too?”

“You were fantastic. As good as any sex I’ve ever had.”

“I don’t want you to go. Can you not stay for two more days? We don’t leave until Wednesday.”

“I don’t want to go either, but we have to. Maybe I can come up to Auckland a see you when we get home.”

Naomi gave me a dubious look, “Do you mean that?” And when she saw me nod my head enthusiastically, she said she would write down her address so I could write to her. Then, after we had talked some more, we stood, straightened our clothes and walked back to the Bure.

When we entered, Tim and the girls were lying on one of the beds, looking like they had had a scorching session. One didn’t need to be told they had just enjoyed a threesome. Tim’s self-satisfied look told me that. But the grin would have been wiped from his face if it had been Caitlin’s mother or father walking in the door. So I indicated to him that we needed to go as it was well after 3:00 am.

——

As we crossed the grass back to our Bure’s, I asked James if he was serious about travelling to Auckland to visit Naomi. He replied that he had never been more serious in his life. He was besotted and talked about leaving his job and finding employment in Auckland.

I told him I had a mate that owned a plumbing business and could maybe help him find employment. I also told him he was welcome to stay with us, as our kids had left home and we had three spare bedrooms. He asked if I should check with Sue first, but I knew she wouldn’t mind; she loves having guests.

When I returned to our unit, Cath had packed and returned to see Tony. So I sat and attempted to talk to Sue about her time with Kevin. But she said she didn’t want to talk about it, that it was a one-off and something that would never happen again.

She asked me why James and I had rushed off, so I told her about James meeting his life’s love and wanting to move to Auckland. And that I had offered him a bed when he sorted out his affairs.

Sue looked startled, “He can stay. But I’m not sleeping with him. So don’t let that dirty thought enter your mind.”

I laughed, “Don’t be silly. I hadn’t given that a thought.”

“Well, I’ve asked Cath to spend some girl’s weekend with me. We will shop and have Spa’s etc. So I hope James staying doesn’t hinder that.”

I wondered what the rest of the year would bring as we packed. There was certainly potential for some interesting times.

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments