Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Fijian Gang Bang - Chap 3

"Sue gets to see a lot more than she bargained for."

14
3 Comments 3
8.9k Views 8.9k
9.8k words 9.8k words

DaveĀ -

I woke up at 6 am again, which was a bit of a surprise, as Sue had damn near ravished me again last night, and I was buggered by the time we finally got to sleep. I lay still, taking in the sunā€™s first golden rays creeping through the blinds and mulling over the events of the night before. Just before the nightā€™s game finished, Sue slipped my hand under her dress to show me she had no knickers. Wow! Thatā€™s always been a massive turn-on for me, and I couldnā€™t wait to return to our room. But Sue dragged me down the beach, and we made love against a palm tree in the moonlight with the sound of waves crashing behind us. Anyone could have come past and caught us, especially all the Fijian boys walking home. I mentioned this to Sue, but it seemed to turn her on more - who can ever understand a woman?

Anyway, as much as it was nice to reminisce, I thought I had better get down the beach in case Cath turned up for the walk. However, although I walked up and down on the sand for nearly an hour, she didnā€™t show. So, I wandered to the breakfast bar and had some eggs and bacon. Tim arrived shortly after me, so when we finished, we walked over to the golf course together, discussing the game the night before.Ā 

Tim mentioned that James was pretty elated when he returned to their room the night before. And with much teasing and cajoling from Kevin and him, James had admitted he had had his hands under Cathā€™s dress at the bar. Tim said he thought James was telling the truth, although he found it hard to believe.

The golf was good, I teamed up with Tim, and with a $5.00 bet on each hole won, we were up about $20.00 each at the end. Tony was a good player, but Gavin was very average. We finished the eighteen holes at around 12:30, and it was getting bloody hot by then, so Tony insisted we go into the bar and have a round of beers. He tried to buy the big bottles of Fijian beer, but I interjected and said to make mine a can of Fosterā€™s; the others chipped in that they wanted the same. But when Tony returned to the table, he had cans of Fosters and shots of some liquor. The conversation was about golf, and then we got around to the rugby. Tony noticed I did not touch my shot and asked if I wanted it, to which I shook my head, and he slipped it over to Gavin and made him drink it. I had already seen him swap his shot with Gavinā€™s empty glass, and I knew the bastard was trying to get Gavin drunk. Tony ordered more drinks, but I caught him on the way to the bar and told him I had to go and not to bother getting anything for me. And I left the bar to find Sue.

SueĀ -

Dave got up this morning at 6 am. I donā€™t know how he does it, as we had quite a session on the beach last night. We made out against a coconut palm, and I had a wicked fantasy about a Fijian boy walking past and sticking his finger up my bum whilst we were at it. But they must have all walked back along the road. Just as well, Iā€™m sure I would have panicked if anyone had come near us. James and Kevin were leaving for breakfast when I left the unit, so I told them I would get Cath and meet them there. Cath was not ready, so I sat on her bed as she dressed and had her fill me in on more details from the night before.

She was embarrassed now, in the light of day and with no alcohol in the system. But I put her at ease, telling her she got me so horny last night and what I had gotten up to with Dave.

When she put her short tennis skirt on, I tried to talk her into going without panties again, but unfortunately, she wouldnā€™t have that on. Now Iā€™ve never even considered going with another woman in my life, but seeing her beautiful mound and pink lips protruding through a neatly trimmed bush, had me wondering if I could. There was a lot of joking around and giggles as we walked down to breakfast. We had quickly become good friends and found we had much in common.

After breakfast, the two boys, Cath and I, headed to the courts, but it was soon apparent that James and Cath were off their game. Their mind was not on tennis, so I told Cath halfway into the second set.Ā ā€œTake James to his unit and fuck him. Iā€™ll look after Kevin and keep him away for a while.ā€

Cath gasped. ā€œI canā€™t do that.ā€

ā€œHey! You both want to, and the tennis is terrible. I never thought I would ever encourage a married woman to play around. But I think it will give you some power over Tony. Heā€™ll be back this afternoon trying to get into Virginiaā€™s pants. And it pisses me off, seeing him mess you around.ā€

I walked over to the boys and told Kevin I could feel my hamstring about to go, so I needed to call it quits and asked if he could walk me to the medical room. We returned to the units to drop off our racquets, and when we got there, I told him it was feeling better and must have been cramped and asked if he would take me for a coffee. So, innocent as you like, Kevin offered to massage my hamstring. Fuck I was tempted but knew I would never be able to stop him if he attempted more. And so I marched him out of the unit and down to the pool bar.

CathĀ -

It was nice of Sue to take Kevin off and leave me with James, but I was still really unsure how far I wanted to go with this, so when he asked me back to his room, I asked him to walk me along the beach instead. He didnā€™t push it, which I was thankful for, and taking my hand, he led me down to the beach. He told me how last night had been the sexiest thing that had ever happened to him. I replied that he must have had a dozen young beauties that beat the hell out of feeling up an old lady like me. He stopped me, looked me in the eyes and told me I was more attractive than any girl he had ever been with, and the experiences heā€™d had, were not anything like that last night. He looked even more serious and said, ā€œI havenā€™t even kissed you yet.ā€

So I replied, ā€œWell, what are you going to do about it then.ā€Ā 

He leaned in to kiss me. But I drew back and told him not here. He grabbed my hand and said, ā€œCome, I know where we can go.ā€Ā 

And he led me down behind the Admin building to the small pool around the other side of the resort. By the pool changing rooms, there was a sauna room. I had already checked this out, and I knew you had to book to get the power turned on, and because of the temperature during the day, it was mostly only used in the evenings. He opened the door; I was surprised it wasnā€™t locked. We slipped inside, and immediately he turned and swept me up in his arms and kissed my forehead and nose, then passionately kissed my lips. He pulled back from me and slipped the bolt across, locking the door. The Sauna was reasonably well-lit because of the window in the door, which was just as well as the lights were not working. James moved to the left of the door, so we would be hard to spot through the window and resumed kissing me.

He moved down, kissing my neck, and I felt him undoing the buttons on my blouse. He slipped it down my arms and offering no resistance, I dropped my arms to my side and let the blouse fall to the floor. Next, I felt my bra released and slid down my shoulders, baring my breasts, which he attacked with lips and tongue. I reached around him and pulled him hard against me as he worked on my nipples with his lips. I had to bite my lip to stop crying out. I was getting very turned on.

Still working at my nipples with his mouth, I felt his hands below my waist, working on the zip of my skirt, which came free, and my tennis skirt slipped down to join the other items on the floor. I wanted to feel him against me, so I pulled his polo shirt over his head and worked his shorts past his butt. When I embraced him again, I felt nothing but naked flesh, he had no boxers on, and he must have taken a cue from my dress attire last night. His lips were now back working my nipples, and one hand was feeling its way between my legs while his other hand was firmly holding my ass, pulling it onto the two fingers that he was easing into me. I pushed my knickers down over my ass, and James removed his fingers and let them fall to the floor. Desperately horny now, I lifted my knee and rested my foot on the seat, giving him greater access.

Someone was at the door, trying to get in. The Sauna went dark as a face was pressed against the glass, looking in. James maneuvered me hard left against the wall so that we remained unseen, and he lifted me off my feet, my back hard against the wall. He was now kissing me on the lips, the hand still supporting me under my ass while those fingers were working frantically into my wet pussy. Waves of arousal washed around my body, and I reached down to find his cock. Oh! What a cock it was, certainly bigger than any I had handled before, and I had a moment of doubt about whether I could take it. I opened my legs wide and tried to pull his cock between my legs, but he turned around, set me down on the seat and lowered his head onto my cunt. I hadnā€™t been eaten out for ages and laughed at the thought that as we were missing lunch, this may have to be his midday meal. As much as I loved this, I wanted him in me, and I tried to pull him up by his hair. But he wouldnā€™t budge just pushed his tongue into my hole and rubbed his nose left and right against my clit.

ā€œGod! Iā€™m going to cum,ā€ I cried out. ā€œPlease, I want you to fuck me,ā€ and again tried to pull him up from between my legs.

But he continued to work me as I clawed at his shoulders and neck with my fingers, wave after wave of the orgasm running around my thighs.

He finally sat back, and as I settled back and came down from the high, I felt him opening me up and staring at my engorged wet lips and swollen clit. I shifted my head to watch him. He looked up and smiled at me, saying I had the most beautiful cunt heā€™d ever seen.

ā€œAnd you have the most beautiful cock Iā€™ve ever felt. Now get up here beside me. I want you.ā€

I remembered the person at the door and looked up at the window. But whoever had been there appeared to have left.

James ran his hands up the inside of each leg as he stood and moved between my legs.

ā€œI want you to put me in. I donā€™t want to hurt you.ā€

I looked down and saw, for the first time, just how big he was. Definitely more impressive than I had seen before.

ā€œYou wonā€™t hurt me. Just take it slowly.ā€ I replied.

ā€œBut youā€™re so small. Iā€™ve had girls complain before about me being too big.ā€

ā€œJames! Just get up here and give me that cock. Iā€™m so fucking horny. For Christā€™s sake, Iā€™ve had a baby, and youā€™re not that big.ā€

But I leant forward and took hold of him. His knob was shiny with pre-cum, and as I ran my palm over the head to spread it around, it jerked, and he flinched with the sensitivity of my touch. He groaned as I pulled him towards my slit and rubbed him through me from front to back. Iā€™d never been wetter than this, so I thought the size shouldnā€™t be a problem, but as he pressed into me and I opened up to accept him, I did have a little apprehension.

He pressed into me slowly, and I felt him fill me up. I could feel his swollen knob moving in deeper than I had ever felt. I know they say size doesnā€™t matter, but thatā€™s bullshit. It was turning me on like nothing I had had before. I opened my legs as wide as I could, reached behind him with both hands and drew him in with all my strength. The long slow strokes were driving me wild, and I realised I could cum again. And as I bucked my hips up and down, working towards my orgasm, he sped up, and suddenly I felt him ejaculate. This sent me over the edge, and I moaned and let fly some words I didnā€™t think I had ever uttered aloud.

He withdrew and sat down beside me, both of us breathing hard.

ā€œWas that all right? Iā€™m sorry I came so soon. You are so beautiful I could not hold on. Sorry!ā€ he breathed out.

I turned to him. ā€œJames, that was the best sex Iā€™ve had in years. I couldnā€™t have held on for a second longer either, so your timing was perfect.ā€

We sat and cuddled, asking one another intimate questions. When the window darkened again, someone was knocking at the door.

ā€œShit!ā€ said James hopping up. ā€œI hope thatā€™s not your husband.ā€

I leapt up and started pulling on my tennis gear. ā€œIt wonā€™t be Tony. Itā€™s far more likely to be one of your mates.ā€

I found everything but my panties. I looked over and saw James was dressed and watching me. I put my hand out. ā€œPanties?ā€

ā€œIā€™ll give them to you later. First, I want to walk through the resort with you, knowing you have none on.ā€

ā€œYou horny little bugger, Iā€™m not doing this again, though, Iā€™m not sorry and loved all of it, but it has to stop. Okay!ā€

James opened the door, and I followed him out. Two Fijian maids were there waiting with their cleaning trolley. They just grinned at us. All the staff would know we had been in the Sauna within the next hour, but I didnā€™t care. The sex had been way too good. We walked around the back of all the units. I didnā€™t want to go anywhere near the pool, as I knew we both showed all the signs of our frantic lovemaking. James headed left to his room, and I carried on another block, then realised I was hungry, turned around and walked back to the restaurant.

At the restaurant, Sue and Kevin waved me over. They were halfway through their meal, so I ordered and talked with them about the day. I could see Sue aching to ask me questions but biting her tongue as she had Kevin sitting opposite her. I wanted to get up and leave once I had finished eating. But I was concerned if I stood, people would see up my skirt. So I had to brave it out until Kevin finally said he wanted to go to the pool.

When I got back to my room, I was terrified Tony would be there, and I was shocked when I saw a body on the couch. But it wasnā€™t Tony. It was Gavin, fast asleep. What the fuck was he doing in our room? I could only think of one reason, which made me mad again. I thought of waking Gavin, then decided against it and instead went to the bedroom, got out my bikini and a sundress to put over it, and then slipped into the shower. Finally dressed, with one look to check that Gavin was still sound asleep, I walked down to the pool.

James was already there, sitting alongside the boys, Sue and Dave. I sat down on the deck chair next to Dave. He looked up and innocently asked me if I enjoyed the tennis. Sue was looking past his shoulder with a naughty, questioning expression.

With the boys behind her, she mouthed, ā€œDid you?ā€

I answered Dave and gave Sue the slightest of nods. Then, she beamed at me and mouthed, ā€œI want all the details.ā€

I asked Dave about the golf and asked if he had seen Tony.

ā€œGolf was great. Tim and I took some money off your husband and Gavin. As for Tony, last I saw, he was doing a bloody good job of getting Gavin pissed.ā€

Tim piped up, ā€œI havenā€™t seen him either when I found Dave had left; I excused myself as well. They looked to be on a real bender, and I didnā€™t want to start that early in the day. Perhaps they are still in the bar. Theyā€™ll be really pissed if they are.ā€

I knew they werenā€™t in the bar and had a good idea of where Tony would likely be. ā€œDoes anyone want something to drink? I still have Tonyā€™s card.ā€Ā 

All but James declined, so I went to the pool bar and ordered a couple of Traffic Light cocktails, these were meant for kids, but I did not feel like alcohol and needed to get my sugar levels up.

The drinks arrived about fifteen minutes later, about the same time Tony turned up. He sat down and asked me about tennis. I replied it was great and asked him about the golf.

ā€œNo, we got beaten, but nice course. Unfortunately, Gavin got drunk, and Iā€™ve been sitting with him since, trying to get him to sober up,ā€ replied Tony.Ā 

Of course, I knew this to be absolute bullshit, and at that very minute, Virginia turned up. If I had any doubts about what he had been up to, they were dispelled the minute she sat down. Virginia couldnā€™t look me in the eye; she had sat next to James. I leaned over and whispered in Tonyā€™s ear that he was a lying bastard. And I knew he had been fucking Virginia. He spewed out a denial, but I just looked him in the eye and told him not to take me for an idiot.

I didnā€™t want to be around them. I gulped down the rest of my fruit cocktail and called to James. ā€œHave you got those buttons from my dress last night?ā€

ā€œThere in my room,ā€ he replied.

I hopped up. ā€œGood, letā€™s get them, and then you can take me into town. I want a needle and thread, amongst other things.ā€

Tony said he would take me into town, but I turned on him, said I didnā€™t want to go anywhere with him at present and that maybe I would see him at dinner.

Then quietly in his ear, ā€œGo back to fucking Virginia; Gavinā€™s still asleep in our room, so you have plenty of time.ā€

Dave heard what I had said, and his mouth dropped open, realisation dawning upon him. Tony started to get up to confront me, but I think the look on my face deterred him, and I grabbed James by his arm and walked off to his room.

DaveĀ -

Everything made sense. I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t pick up on it sooner. Virginia would not sit with James at the other end of our group. She was too embarrassed to sit with Tony. And I now realised why Tony had been plastering Gavin with booze in the middle of the day. Then, as Cath stormed off, Sue stood up and said we had somewhere else to be, flicked her head at me to follow and set off along the beach.

ā€œWhere are we going?ā€ I asked.

ā€œTo our room.ā€

ā€œThis isnā€™t the way to our room.ā€

ā€œDonā€™t ask so many questions and just follow me,ā€ she replied.

She led me along the beach, around behind the Dive Shed and back to our unit. I asked why the detour, and she replied that she didnā€™t want Cath or James to see us enter our room. The light clicked again. Gee-Wizz, I was slow today. I realised she wanted to listen to them at the internal door.

When we got into our room, Sue went straight to the door and put her ear to it. But could hear nothing and looked disappointed. So I motioned Sue to stay there, and I went and closed the curtains at the front of our unit. This darkened the room, but there was still a bit of light coming from the window at the back of our bedroom, so I walked through and closed the blinds on that. Our room was dark, and Sue realised what I was doing and mouthed that we would get caught. I just held my finger to my lips and motioned her to keep very quiet.

I opened our door about a quarter of an inch, leaning over Sue, and focused on the gap. There was Cath up on tiptoes kissing James. Luckily, they hadnā€™t closed the curtains, and the afternoon sun was pouring through the front windows. Cathā€™s back was to Jamesā€™s foldout bed, which he left made up and never bothered to put away each day. He was cupping her pretty little ass with one hand and massaging one of her breasts with the other. I closed the door and asked Sue if she really wanted to watch, as it seemed wrong. She was adamant she did and whispered to me that Cath had left the tennis this morning and made love to James. She said Cath would tell her all the details later and would not mind her watching. I stepped back into the bathroom, picked a hand towel, opened the door again, and dropped the towel onto the floor in the gap. Now we could lean against the door with no worries about it snapping shut and them hearing it.

They were now on the bed, both of them grabbing and rubbing all over each other. Both had lost some clothing while we had the door closed. Cath only had her bikini bottoms on, and James pulled them down her legs as we watched. Cath sat up and worked on removing Jamesā€™s board shorts, this gave me a fantastic view of her perfect tits, and I let out a gasp of appreciation. Sue turned and gave me a dirty look, unsure that it was because of the noise I made or my being impressed with another womanā€™s breasts. Cath lay back and pulled her knees up to her chest, now giving me a look momentarily at her nicely trimmed bush with pink lips poking through. I had to bite my tongue to stop gasping again. I say momentarily, as James went down on her in a flash, his tongue undulating between her legs and obscuring my view.

I was standing directly behind Sue, peering over her shoulder, and I dropped my hand down between Sueā€™s legs and worked my fingers into her slit. She was wet, as I knew she would be. Sheā€™s always been a voyeur, and she was really getting off on this. She reached behind and held my cock, which was almost fully hard. We worked on each other and watched as Cath drew James up and, taking his cock in hand, directed it into her beaver. Then, it was Sueā€™s turn to gasp, ā€œLook at the size of that thing.ā€ And I had to give her a nod that it was pretty impressive, not the biggest I had ever seen but a good seven inches, and quite thick.

ā€œOh, God! Sheā€™s taken the whole thing. It must be almost coming out her mouth.ā€ gasped Sue.

ā€œQuiet!ā€ I whispered. ā€œYouā€™ll get us caught.ā€

But there was no way they were going to hear us. Cath was yelling at James to fuck her hard and moaning like she was ready to cum. Wow, I found I was a bit of a voyeur as well. The scene before me was fantastic. Adding to my arousal was Sue writhing below me and trying to get my prick out of my shorts. I reached down, dropped my shorts to my knees, pulled her bikini bottom down and lifted her wraparound onto her back. Now bending my knees, I slipped my cock between her legs. Sue arched her back, reached between her legs and drew me into her. She was so wet that there was no resistance at all. I slipped in easily, and reaching around her waist, I took her clit between my fingers and tweaked and massaged it.

I couldnā€™t see much anymore, as Sue was in the way, but I heard Cath and James orgasm in a loud mixture of obscenities, mostly from Cath, but James was moaning like someone had kicked him in the balls. Then, as it quieted down, we heard knocking at their door and Keven and Tim calling out they needed to get changed. I pulled the towel out of the gap with my foot and shut the door, picked Sue up, still impaled on my prick and carried her through to our bed.

ā€œWhy couldnā€™t we keep watching?ā€ asked Sue.

Because the boys would have seen us looking through the door, also, I could not have kept quiet any longer. You have me out of my mind with lust. You are a bloody nymphomaniac. And still embedded inside her, I bent her over so she had to support herself; by placing her hands on the bed. I took her hard from behind. We both came together, then collapsed to the bed, laughing and cuddling each other.

CathĀ -

What an incredibly satisfying fuck; James did not need to ask why I had changed my mind about this morning only being a one-off. He had seen enough by the pool to know what Tony had done, and I was happy he had not ruined the mood by bringing it up. I was just coming down from my exquisite orgasm when I heard the boys at the door. James looked at me and said he should let them in, and did I mind.

ā€œNo, let them in. They must know what we have been up to, and Iā€™m too satisfied and mad at Tony to even care.ā€

James hopped up, pulled the sheet over me and wrapped a towel around his waist. He let Tim and Keven in. They just said, ā€œHi, Mrs T.ā€ And walked past into the back bedroom.

I yelled to them, ā€œDonā€™t call me Mrs T. Iā€™m Cath.ā€

ā€œOkay, Cath,ā€Ā came from the bedroom as James slipped back under the covers with me. He called out and asked what they were up to. Tim called back and said they had been talking to a young couple who reckoned there were a lot of girls our age in town. So they were getting cleaned up and heading in to check it out. I heard the shower running and the typical guy talk about what they would do when they got into town amongst all the girls.

James leaned over and started nibbling on my ear while his hand moved between my legs. I realised I was still very horny and opened my legs for him. I was very aware of the boys in the other room and found it was turning me on, thinking of them catching us playing around. As I started to feel waves of desire sweeping through my body, I heard one of the boys move into our part of the unit and move alongside the bed. I looked up and saw it was Kevin as he sat down on the bed beside me. He reached out his hand and touched my hair, telling me I was really beautiful. I looked into his eyes, wondering where I should take this and weighing the implications. Kevin must have taken this long look as permission or maybe as a dare as he leaned forward and pulled the sheet down, exposing my breasts. James grabbed the sheet with his free hand, telling Kevin to stop, and then he looked at me. His look was puzzled as to why I had not objected.

MarryQueenTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarryQueenTS

ā€œAre you okay with that?ā€ he asked me.

I nodded slightly, still unsure how far I was prepared to go. But the look of pure adulation on Kevinā€™s face as he stared at my breasts brought a surge of excitement and a range of other emotions. Power, longing, lust even. And while I was contemplating my bodyā€™s reaction, he reached out and took a breast in his hand, caressing it, then flicking the nipple with his thumb. At that moment, Tim walked into the room and stopped with an incredulous look on his face. He summed up the situation pretty fast, sat on the bottom of the bed, pulled the sheet free and started massaging my feet. Again James looked me in the eye and asked if I was sure, and again I gave a slight nod. So James leaned in to kiss me, his free hand going to my other breast, his other hand still working between my legs.

I know this will sound stupid, but I still felt in charge and thought, ā€˜I will stop this in a minute before it gets out of handā€™.Ā 

The feeling was sublime when Tim lifted a foot and sucked my big toe into his mouth. I reached down, pulled the sheet to my waist and drew my knees apart. Tim kept working on my feet, but I watched him lean down to look under the sheet at Jamesā€™s fingers working in my cunt. I saw a look of animal desire creep over his face; fuck, that turned me on.

SueĀ -

I woke up, not realising where I was for a minute. I looked at the bedside clock, 4:10 pm. We had been asleep for about fifteen minutes. I lay there thinking about what Dave and I had just witnessed and felt my arousal build. Wow! What a crazy holiday, I knew I was unlikely to get Dave hard again; hell, we had had more sex in the last three days than in the previous two months. I looked over at Dave, he must have sensed me awake as his eyes had flickered open, and he stretched out on the bed. I leaned over and cuddled into him, reached down and took his soft willie in my hand. He woke up fully now and told me I had little chance of getting that to stand up.

ā€œYouā€™re not still horny, are you?ā€ he asked.

ā€œI am a bit; I was thinking about what we just saw. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever witness that. I wonder if they have got rid of the boys and are messing around again.ā€ I asked.

ā€œI reckon they will all be back at the pool.ā€

ā€œCome and have a look with me,ā€ I asked him.

But Dave just shook his head and told me to have a look and tell him if they were still there. I slipped off the bed and felt the mess between my legs, so I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself. I stood looking in the mirror. All I was wearing was my bikini top, which I took off and, looking in the mirror, thought; not too bad for a forty-three-year-old. I hesitated to open the partition door, but the image of Cath being fucked hard flooded my mind, and I realised I had to have a look. So I crept back to the door, which drew a whistle from Dave as he saw my bare bum. I turned and motioned him to keep quiet and eased the door open.

The shock of what was happening almost made me scream. My knees went all rubbery, and I had to lean against the door jam to stop myself from sliding to the floor. Cath was on her back, the sheet bunched up around her waist. Her legs were wide open, and Tim was sitting at the end of the bed, massaging her feet whilst watching James fingering her cunt. But, even more, disturbing was Kevin working on her very erect nipples with his mouth as he squirmed about, trying to wriggle out of his shorts.Ā 

I looked around at Dave. He was looking inquisitively at me as to why I hadnā€™t closed the door. I motioned him to get here quickly and quietly closed the door so I could warn him what was going on.

Dave stood beside me. ā€œWhat do you want me to see?ā€

ā€œAll the boys are in bed with Cath. Should we do something? She canā€™t be consenting to that.ā€ I blurted out.

ā€œDoes she look like sheā€™s being forced?ā€ Dave asked.

I thought hard about what I had seen Sue doing. ā€œNo, she looked okay with what was happening - but she couldnā€™t be, I donā€™t believe it.ā€

ā€œOpen the door. Iā€™ll stop them if I think theyā€™re doing something wrong. But Cath told me the other morning that she had fantasised about a gang bang in the past. Maybe she wants to get back at Tony.ā€

I opened the door, and Dave rested his head on my shoulder. Kevin was in the process of standing up. He pulled his t-shirt over his head, then stepped out of his shorts and boxers. I got another shock. He had the thickest cock I have ever seen. It was no longer than James, but it looked twice the size. It was nothing like any cock Iā€™d seen before, about as thick as Daveā€™s at the base, but then thickened up the shaft before narrowing slightly to a red, angry-looking knob. It looked top-heavy like it would snap off at the base if you bent it. There were purple veins down the sides and pre-cum oozing from the tip. I couldnā€™t help but wonder what a monster like that would feel like, and blushing, I turned away from the door, embarrassed at my bodyā€™s reaction. Juices flooded my fanny, my breasts swelled, and my nipples hardened so fast they hurt.

Dave quietly shut the door. ā€œCathā€™s living out her fantasy. There is no coercion going on there. Did you see Tim trying to push his fingers into her, past Jamesā€™s hand? Fuck that is horny.ā€

Then he asked me why I was blushing.Ā 

ā€œDidnā€™t you see Kevinā€™s prick?ā€ I asked.

ā€œYes, itā€™s impressive, isnā€™t it? When the boys were teasing one another the other night, I got the impression that he and James were large, but that one of Kevinā€™s is worth writing about.ā€

Dave asked if I wanted to watch, I felt as guilty as hell but couldnā€™t resist the urge to watch this unfold, so I nodded yes. He opened the door, stuck his hand in the gap to ensure it didnā€™t bang shut in our excitement, and we both put our heads up to the opening.

I should describe the scene, you will think that itā€™s a great big lounge room, but the rooms were not that large. The interconnecting door we were looking through was level with the bathroom door, and the opening was to our right. So for us to see into the bathroom, we would need to open the door wide open, but with the door just cracked open a little, we could almost see the whole lounge. The foldaway bed was practically right in front of us, albeit slightly to our right, and Timā€™s back was less the three arms lengths away. I could hear Cathā€™s heavy breathing; we were that close. I said before that the sun was streaming in. This was to our advantage as it was descending to the right of our rooms, leaving our wall slightly in shadow.

Kevin now had his back to us, and it looked like Cath was taking him in her mouth. James had now moved up to Cathā€™s tits, so Tim had her private parts all to himself. He was inserting a finger in her puckered little butt hole. Anal had always been a ā€˜no goā€™ for me. My upbringing had made me think that it was dirty. Oh! Dave had tried many times to finger me there and also tried anal, but I couldnā€™t. However, I was surprised to feel tremors of anticipation tingling around my anal regions. These intense feelings in my derriĆØre were fueled by Cath wiggling her bum around Timā€™s finger in obvious pleasure. The tingling in my rear increased as Tim scooped some of Cathā€™s juices, pulled his finger out, spread them around the opening and tried to ease two fingers into her. Instead of resisting, Cath opened her legs wide, pulled her knees up further and pushed down on his fingers as they slowly slipped into her ass.

Dave and I often seemed to be on the same wavelength, and so it was now. He whispered in my ear, ā€œWould you like some of that?ā€

I answered him by reaching back, taking his free hand and moving it to my butt. He reached under me, smeared his fingers in my juices and pushed a finger into my anus. I had a flush of ā€˜this is dirtyā€™ and tried to override the thought, then following Cathā€™s example, wriggled my butt around as he pushed it in. Tim was going to town, working his fingers deep into her ass and had the fingers of his other hand deep in her fanny. Dave matched his rhythm, and I felt like it was me that Tim was fingering.

Lifting my eyes from Cathā€™s arse, I saw Kevin struggling to crouch down so Cath could get him in her mouth. He looked uncomfortable, and he stood and asked Cath if she would let him fuck her. She smiled at him and said she doubted she could take all of him.

He replied. ā€œMove over. You can get on top of me and go at your own pace and take as much as you can.ā€

He got onto the bed as the boys all repositioned themselves. Kevin lay on his back, and Cath moved over him. She reached down and took his prick in her hand, which looked tiny against his shaft, then asked. ā€œGod, have you been able to get this thing in any of the girls you have dated?ā€

Kevin replied that some had been okay, but he had had a few girls that found it uncomfortable.

Cath then lowered herself onto Kevin. She rubbed his misshapen dong through her slit several times, getting it as wet and lubricated as possible before slowly easing it in. Her cunt lips popped over the head, then spread further apart as his thick shaft slid into her. She got about half of it in, then stopped and waited for her cunt to relax and accept the size.

James stood up on the bed, and, standing in front of Cath, he held her under her arms so she could rest for a moment. But this brought his erect prick right in front of her face, and I watched her willingly take it in her mouth. Another wash of pleasure consumed me as his cock was coated in her creamy juices from their earlier encounter. He drew her to him with a look of sheer bliss on his face, this lifted her off Kevin, and I watched in awe as Kevinā€™s cock almost slipped back out of her. Her inner lips pulled out and stretched down his shaft. Kevin reached up, put his hands on her hips, and drew her back down. My cunt heated up as I watched her inner lips disappear as a good two-thirds of his prick sank back in.

Fuck, this was erotic. I slipped a hand down to my aching cunt and rammed two fingers inside myself. Dave took my other hand and got me to hold the door, then he stepped away, went into the bathroom, and returned with a small stepping stool and a towel. The stool was only four inches high. He put it on the floor and slid the towel into the door gap again. I stepped back to let him position the stool, then stepped onto it. I realised he didnā€™t want to be standing with bent knees. He was getting a bit old for that, poor thing. He cuddled behind me, his cock now resting in my ass crack. He pushed it down between my legs, re-inserted his finger in my ass and attacked my nipples with his other hand.

While we had been getting comfortable, Tim had got up onto the bed and, kneeling by Kevinā€™s legs, reached in and worked his finger back into Cathā€™s butt. Without warning, Cath started to cum. She arched her back, let Jamesā€™s prick drop from her mouth and wrapped both arms around his waist. Burying her head in his crotch, she let out a muffled moan, and her backside twitched and jerked in the throes of a massive orgasm. These orgasmic jerks made Kevinā€™s shaft slip out a good two inches, and I saw it was covered in Cathā€™s creamy white fluids.

I donā€™t understand why, but those viscous juices flowing from her just sent me over the top. I would like to say that it was Dave playing with my butt hole, his other hand tweaking my nipples and my fingers working in and around my fanny that did it. But the main trigger was the visual eroticism, watching Cath come on that huge thick cock, whilst Tim fingered her rear.

Dave had to close the door and hold me up. My knees just gave out with the tremors that ran through my body. I lost my senses for a few seconds, and as they returned, I asked Dave to open the door again. I didnā€™t want to miss any of this, as I knew I would never see anything like this again.

Tim was still having a merry old time with Cathā€™s bum, but she reached back and held his hand.

ā€œGive me a minute to catch my breath, Tim.ā€ Cath slurred out.

As she came down from her orgasm, she visibly relaxed and slid back onto Kevinā€™s shaft. Again this sent waves of pleasure between my legs even though I was still in the last throws of my orgasm. James was holding Cath and caressing the back of her head and down her neck. Kevin couldnā€™t help himself and lifted his hips, pushing the last inch or so deep inside her. Cath pushed James aside and lay herself down on Kevin. She was gasping and struggling to get her breath. The boys all stopped moving and gave her some time to recover.

DaveĀ -

Sueā€™s orgasm was the most intense I have seen her have. I had to hold her up; her spasms made her very unsteady. I didnā€™t cum with her, the last couple of hours had been pretty erotic, but letā€™s be honest, Iā€™m fifty bloody years old, not twenty-two like the guys Iā€™m watching. I still had half a silly, sliding along Sueā€™s slit, and my mind was reacting to all this stimulus like I was twenty-two, but my body just could not keep up. Sue turned and asked if I wanted her to help me out. I took this to mean did I want a blow job? I just shook my head and nodded at the door, and said we didnā€™t want to miss this.

Sue had begun to regain her feet and stop shaking, so we both turned our attention back to the crack in the door. Cath was starting to hump her ass on Kevinā€™s bloody great shaft again, and Tim hopped up from the bed, and we drew aside as he turned towards us. I faintly heard him in the bathroom with water running, then heard or maybe just sensed him walking back past the door. We both put our eyes to the opening again, and there was Tim with a facecloth washing the sweat from Cathā€™s face. I hadnā€™t noticed she was drenched in sweat. Then he moved down to her ass and wiped it clean. I wondered what he was doing that for, but only briefly, as he bent forward and tried to stick his tongue into her puckered little bud. Cath bucked her butt up to meet his probing tongue, letting out a sigh of pleasure.

While rimming Cath with his tongue, I noticed his hands searching beside Kevinā€™s legs; the hand came into view holding a little black bag. He must have collected this when he went to the bathroom. He sat up, unzipped it, took a tube from the bag, and squeezed out some lube. He smeared it liberally in the crack of Cathā€™s butt. Then squeezing out another glob of lube, he worked it into her butt hole with his finger.

He leaned forward and spoke in her ear. ā€œThis may tingle a little. Itā€™s alright; itā€™s a special lube of mine. Try to relax.ā€

Then he ran his thumbs in the creases where her legs met her butt cheeks and glided them from either side of Kevinā€™s shaft onto her hips. Taking a cheek in each hand, he pulled them apart and studied Kevinā€™s cock entering her for a moment. Next, he took a set of anal beads from his kit and inserted a bead into her ass. The beads were made of soft plastic and started at about a quarter of an inch, then steadily increased in size. Iā€™m guessing there were eight beads in all, and the last one looked nearly one inch in diameter.

He popped the bead out, then inserted it again, only he popped two of the beads in. He inserted these two beads in and out a few times before he pushed the third bead in and then repeated the in-and-out procedure. This third bead was slightly larger, and with a sharp intake of air, Cath turned her head to look questioningly at Tim. He smiled at her and said, ā€œRelax, push back like you want to poop, breathe deeply and relax.ā€ He also leaned forward and told Kevin to stay still for a bit.

He then proceeded to repeat the procedure, slipping a slightly larger bead in when he thought she was ready. He had to tell Kevin to keep still several times. I might add that Sue was writhing around under me again, holding my now fully hardened cock against her slit and pushing her butt out into me so my knob was bumping against her clit.

Cath was also writhing around on Kevin, who was trying to keep still, his legs were rigid, and there was a steady flow of her viscous, milky white juices coating his shaft now.

Finally, Tim got the last bead inserted and, leaving them there for a minute, he got up on his knees and applied a huge quantity of lube to his cock. Sue let out a gasp, at last realising what was going to happen next.

Tim slowly withdrew all the beads, and as each one popped out, Cath gave a little spasm of pleasure. Tim lifted a knee and straddled his legs on either side of Kevinā€™s. Then leaned forward and slowly inserted himself into Cathā€™s bum. There was little resistance.

Cath went wild. She released a long ā€œYYEEEEEESSSā€ and started humping down on Kevin. Tim just looked to be holding on so he did not slip out. Then they all started cumming together, Kevin first. I could see he was still trying to go slow and stop from erupting, as his bum was clenched tight, but then he gave in and began long, hard jerks before erupting into groans of orgasmic relief. His ejaculation set Cath off, and she yelled, ā€œFuck, fuck, fuck me!ā€ As her ass bounced around between the two boys. And that brought Tim off. Then, with several hard thrusts, he withdrew and shot his load over her back.

James, throughout all of this, was lying next to them, hand stroking his cock, the other hand caressing Cathā€™s cheek. Then, as they all collapsed, totally spent, James leaned in and kissed Cath. She responded enthusiastically, crawled from between the two boys, and cuddled onto James. He drew her on top of him, spread her legs and guided his prick into her messy wet cunt.

They immediately started humping one another, and they didnā€™t last long, either. With only a few strokes, James let out some earthy groans; his feet curled up like he was trying to clutch onto a branch, and he went rigid. Cath pushed herself up, arching her back and bounced her ass up and down, milking every drop from him. Kevin leaned in, grabbed her tits, and fondled them roughly as she came.

Tim had moved to the bottom of the bed, so he had a good view of Jamesā€™s cock working its magic. He picked up the towel and face cloth as they came and stood up to go to the bathroom. We were too slow and didnā€™t even try to shut the door. Tim smiled and gave us a wink as he entered the bathroom.

Sue was mortified that we had been caught and tried to close the door, but the towel stopped it from closing. I didnā€™t attempt to remove it, just turned and said, ā€œNot much use closing it now we have been seen.ā€

But Sue quipped back. ā€œHe will have seen me naked.ā€ And she bent down and pulled the towel away. I closed the door as quietly as I could.

ā€œHe will not have seen bugger all; the door was only open half an inch.ā€

I picked her up, carried her to the bedroom again, lay her down, spread her legs, and ate her out until she orgasmed for a third time. She wanted to repay me with a blow job, but I said. ā€œIt will take hours to get me off again, maybe tonight when we go to bed, but not now.ā€

SueĀ said we should go cool off in the sea,Ā so we got up, donned our togs and walked down the beach.

When we returned from the beach, James was sitting outside their unit. I asked him where everyone was.

He looked a bit nervous but replied, ā€œCathā€™s in the shower. Kevin and Tim have gone into town.ā€

Sue headed straight for their door and disappeared inside. While swimming, she voiced concern about how Cath would feel facing the boys afterwards. So I expected plenty of girlsā€™ talk to happen for the next little while.

I indicated to James that I would get us a beer and come back a sit with him. When I returned with the beers, I saw that James was still nervous.

ā€œYouā€™re a little quiet. Want to talk about it?ā€ I asked.

ā€œTim told me that you guys saw us through the door. Iā€™m wondering if weā€™re all in the shit? How is Sue? I hope we havenā€™t upset her?ā€

ā€œIā€™m not sure how Sue will be around you boys now. I think it will depend on what comes from her talk with Cath in there. Sheā€™s a bit concerned that Cath may have been pressured into it. She was pretty gobsmacked by Kevinā€™s cock, though, so she may be awkward around him.ā€

ā€œNo, we didnā€™t pressure her; at least, I donā€™t think we did. I asked her a couple of times if she wanted me to stop them, and I would have if she had asked. What about the anal, though?ā€Ā asked James.

ā€œYes, I donā€™t know about that, Sue has always been very anti-anal, so I would think that will be one of the major topics going down at the moment,ā€Ā I said, nodding towards the door.

ā€œYou guys all looked pretty coordinated in there. Have you had a gang bang before?ā€

ā€œNo! Tim and I have known one another since primary school, and we have had a couple of threesomes. But I only met Kevin about a year ago. Heā€™s Timā€™s friend, but we all get on.ā€

ā€œSo, did Tim and you plan that with Cath?ā€Ā I asked.

ā€œNo! Not in a million years did I expect that to happen. Iā€™m still wondering how it happened and how Cath will be around me for the next few days. Iā€™m a bit infatuated with her, to be honest. Sheā€™s incredible in the sack. I donā€™t want this week ever to end.ā€

ā€œI can probably help you with why, but Iā€™ll know more when Sue has talked with her.ā€Ā 

I filled him in on what was happening between Tony and Cath and that she had long fantasised about having a gang bang.

ā€œShe told me sheā€™s okay about what happened but did tell the boys when they departed for the town that it was a one-time experience and not to get their hopes up about it ever happening again.ā€

ā€œSo Tim likes anal?ā€Ā I asked, my nosy streak getting the better of me.

ā€œYeh! Thatā€™s his thing, and he likes being watched. Iā€™ve watched him screw a couple of his girlfriends, sometimes with their knowledge, but more often, they have not known Iā€™m there.ā€

ā€œSo, does he initiate the threesomes?ā€

ā€œNo, thatā€™s me. I like watching my girlfriends getting fucked. Most of the girls I have been with will not entertain that, but a couple have gotten into it. But itā€™s never been like it was today, though. Usually, itā€™s a bit awkward.ā€

James and I talked for another half hour before the girls finally came and sat with us. Sue seemed at ease, and Cath was the same around me, so all seemed good. We went to dinner at around 7:00 and met up with Tony. He was pretty anti, not happy about Cath having disappeared on him. However, Cath was very calm, got up and motioned for him to follow. When they came back to the table, Tony was very subdued. He looked to be trying to get into her good books, and for the first time this holiday, I watched him pay her some attention.

While Cath and Tony were outside talking, Sue informed me she had asked Cath to stay with us for a couple of nights, on the foldout bed in our lounge. Did I mind? I was perfectly happy with that arrangement. Who wouldnā€™t be? Since we had met the boys and Cath, I had the best sex since we were dating twenty years ago.

After dinner, Cath left to get her suitcase and took James with her to carry her bag back. I could see that Tony was fuming, but he went along with it like a little lamb. I never thought I would see the day.

Once they had left, I asked Sue about her talk with Cath.

ā€œSheā€™s fine; told me it was her that instigated the gang bang and that she could have stopped them at any stage.ā€

ā€œIā€™m happy about that,Ā I replied.Ā ā€œJames is a bit worried about how Cath will be with him and also about how you will be around the boys now. Heā€™s hoping they havenā€™t upset you.ā€

ā€œIā€™m okay. Boys will be boys, but I wonā€™t ever look at Kevin the same way again after seeing that dam cock of his.ā€

ā€œDid you ask Cath about the anal?ā€ I knew this was the most startling part of the gang bang for Sue, as she had always thought it so dirty.

ā€œCath reckoned that was the best part for her. She said that Tony and she used to do anal early in their marriage, and she loved it. But then Tony started getting rough, and they hadnā€™t done it for a few years. She said Tim was a real expert, and the anal beads had really turned her on. She also said the Lube that Tim used was still tingling in her arse nearly two hours afterwards. So I think you had better ask Tim where he gets it and maybe buy some anal beads when we get home.ā€

Wow! It was music to my ears, and I made a mental note to talk with Tim about it.

We went to bed at about ten, all pretty buggered. I expected to see Cath go and sleep with James, but she insisted she wanted time to herself. So I pulled out the foldaway bed for her, let her use the bathroom first, and we all retired.

To be continuedā€¦

Ā 

PublishedĀ 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments