Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Fijian Gang Bang - Chap 5

"Cath works on Sue to convince her to go with Kevin."

13
3 Comments 3
6.0k Views 6.0k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Cath awoke to the red rays of a Fijian sunrise filtering through the windows. She felt James spooned against her back, his arms wrapped around her. She rolled over, pushed him onto his back, bent down and took him into her mouth. Then, as he started to harden and come awake, she crawled up, kissed him, and asked him to make love.

"Take your time." She murmured. "This will be the last time." He looked questioningly at her but said nothing, and for the next half an hour, he worked at bringing her to a beautiful orgasm.

When they finished, Cath answered James's unspoken question.

"We will play tennis this morning, but after that, I want you to go to town with the boys. I need to sort things out with Tony and will probably be with him tonight. So I don't want to see you around, it will distract me from what I have to do, and if Tony sees you, it will also complicate things, especially when we discuss this week, as I intend to be bluntly honest with him."

James reluctantly agreed to go with the boys that evening but asked if he could say goodbye at the airport the following day. Our planes were all departing the airport around the same time.

Cath agreed that she would slip away and say goodbye. "Just watch me and when I give you an indication, give it a minute and follow me."

Cath saw it was nearly 6:00 am, so she dressed and sat out the front of the unit, waiting to catch Dave. He came out about five minutes later, and they headed off for the morning walk along the beach. Cath thought, 'She was going to miss these walks when she returned home, she enjoyed Dave's company, and he was so easy to talk with.'

She brought up the subject of Sue and Kevin again, telling Dave that she had spoken with Sue and got her to admit that she would love to experience Kevin just once. But she was adamant would do nothing without Dave's approval. With a lot of cajoling, Cath finally got Dave to agree to her working on getting Sue to accept getting this out of her system.

But Dave was adamant he didn't want to be part of it. "One part of me is turned on about watching Sue. However, I don't think I could watch; I'm scared I will get jealous and stuff it up for both of us."

 Dave asked when and where. 

"I haven't sorted everything out yet; leave it to me. I'll work on it."

After breakfast, they headed to the tennis courts, except for Dave & Tim, who headed off to play nine holes, as they said it got too hot by the time you got to the second nine.

At the tennis, Cath watched Sue's behaviour around Kevin. Now that she had accepted that something could happen between them, she was openly flirting. She had always been like a mother around Kevin, but this morning on the court, her whole demeanour had changed. James and Kevin seemed oblivious to this; Cath thought, 'Men are so thick sometimes'.

Cath managed to get Kevin alone after the game for a hurried conversation. And she quickly asked what his plans were for the day.

"Tim and I will meet with Caitlin after lunch and probably spend the evening in town." He replied.

"I don't want you to go with Tim; I want you to engineer things so James goes in your place. I have plans for tonight and want you to have dinner with us. But only you, Tim and James must not be there."

"I can't, Tim wants me to go, and I've already promised him I will."

"What, are you going to have a threesome?" Cath joked.

The look on Kevin's face told her she had hit the nail on the head. He tried to deny it, but with a bit of pushing, he admitted that Tim had unlocked an absolute cracker in Caitlin; she loved anal and wanted to try a threesome.

Cath replied, "I can't promise you a threesome Kevin, but you are not going to be disappointed, I promise you. I have already told James he is to go into town with you guys, as I don't want him around tonight, so if you do go, you will be competing with him. So make up a sore stomach or something after lunch."

Kevin finally gave in and promised Cath he would have dinner with them that evening.

When Cath returned to the room, she heard Sue and Dave talking in the bedroom, and by the little she could discern, Dave was convincing her he was OK about her going with Kevin. Cath changed out of her tennis gear and called out, "Could I use the shower?"

"Yes! No problems." was the reply from the bedroom. 

When Cath came out of the shower, Dave had gone off somewhere, so she sat down with Sue and talked to her about Kevin. Sue admitted that she was interested and that Dave seemed supportive of her spending time with Kevin. But he's adamant he doesn't want to be there. She also admitted having second thoughts, now in the light of day. Cath told her it was too late to back out now, as she had all the wheels in motion.

 "James and Tim are away in town for the night, and Kevin is having dinner with us. So we will play it by ear. What you and Kevin do after I take Dave away is up to you."

Cath wandered down to lunch; the only person there was Tim, as Sue was waiting for Dave to come back, and the other two boys were still in their room. Cath didn't intend to say anything to him, but Tim mentioned that James was coming into town now. So Cath explained to him that she had something to do with this, as she had things planned for Kevin that night, and could he not put up too much opposition when Kevin cried off with a sore stomach or something?

Tim said this was a relief, as James would be better suited for his plans with Caitin. Cath bit her tongue and didn't let on that she knew what he had planned.

But then Tim pressed her about what she had planned for Kevin, and when she was evasive, he broke out in a false Texan Drawl. "You're a fine woman Cathy, such good folk, looking after my young brother like that!"

"No! It's not that at all! Cath, I blurted out. "I'm not going to sleep with him."

"No, I didn't think it was you; James told me you would be with Tony tonight. I think you have old Kev jacked up with that Fijian girl that James told us about the other night."

Cath didn't deny it; she just gave him a look of 'It's for you to find out'. And luckily, before Tim could quiz her anymore, the others started turning up for lunch.

After lunch, Cath and Sue went into town to do some shopping. The town of Singatoka spread in a genital curve around a long bend in the river. All the shops were on the opposite side of the road to the river. Every second shop was selling silks and local women's fashions. They wandered along these until they found a shop with lovely Indian dresses outside, much like long Cheongsam's, with sweet seductive splits up one side. They entered the shop to see if they could try some on and saw that they also had a small selection of quite sexy lingerie.

Cath picked out a dress in a deep iridescent blue, with gold and dark blue stitching, and a skimpy delicate bra & panty set in light blue. Sue chose a matching dress but in a Teal green colour, with a lovely bra & panty set in black. Then, at the direction of the female shop assistant, they went through a room at the back of the shop into what was obviously someone's bedroom when the shop was closed.

 As they passed through the back room, they noticed a shelf stacked with sex toys. Cath stopped and picked up a huge dildo. "I think Kevin may have supplied the mould for this."

"Not thick enough at the top to be him, but it is impressive." Laughed Sue.

They both started picking up other items, making lewd comments and giggling like teenage girls. Then Sue picked up two chrome balls held together with a short length of cord.

"What on earth are these," she asked.

"Venus Balls," Cath replied.

"Am I meant to know from that what they are?"

"Their sex balls, you know, slip them in your fanny, and when you move around, they vibrate. I think they have little metal balls inside those two in your hand."

Sue dropped them quickly, embarrassed. Cath asked her did she really not know what they were and if she had never tried them. She replied she had no idea and that "No!" she had never tried them.

Cath changed the subject. "Come on, let's try the dresses on."

They moved to the bedroom, and both stripped off, first trying on the lingerie. Being made in Asia, none of it fit. Cath had to don her dress again, no underwear, and go out front to get larger sizes. The shopkeeper gave her a whole range to take back, apologising that they were made in China and didn't fit many locals either.

Back in the bedroom, Cath found the same items in a medium that fit her. In contrast, Sue found an extra-large bra that fit. They laughed over this. Sue explained that she had never worn anything larger than a medium. Then they helped each other into their dresses, stood back, and admired themselves in the dirty old mirror.

They both looked stunning. Sue's figure was lush, with lovely curves, but her tummy was flat except for the slight rounding just above her pubic bone, which showed prominently through the clinging material of the dress. 

"I don't know where we would wear these at home, but we will knock the guys stupid here in the tropics." Said Cath.

Once changed back into their clothes, Cath told Sue to bend over and touch her toes. She lifted Sue's dress and slid her knickers to one side. Sue bounced up, startled, asking what she was doing.

"Just trust me, bend over again," Cath said, pushing her in her back.

She lifted the dress again, slid Sue's panties to the side and slipped the Venus Balls into her. Sue reacted as Cath expected, trying to shy away from her ministrations and voicing her disapproval and reluctance. But Cath just pointed out that she had already bought and paid for them and that Sue was not to be a prude.

"You have to try everything out once in your life," Cath insisted.

They changed back into their clothes, and several times, Cath had to stop Sue from removing the Venus balls. But what a sight it was to see Sue walking through the shop as Cath followed her out front to pay for the dresses etc. Sue walked like she had a carrot up her bum.

Cath whispered in her ear to clench her pelvic floor muscles, and that it would get easier the longer she had them in. But walking across the road to catch a taxi, Sue screamed and threw her hand between her legs, crying they had nearly dropped out. Some local women nearby pulled their Sari over their faces to hide their laughter.

They had to wait for a taxi to turn up, and Cath kept pushing and bumping Sue so the little balls rattled around. Finally, when they got in a taxi and headed home, Sue was quite flustered and excited. Again Cath had to stop Sue from removing them. 

"The challenge is you have to get to the end of dinner with them in," said Cath, waggling her finger like a school teacher.

When they arrived back at the resort, Tony was waiting for Cath. He wanted her to have dinner in town with him and his friends. But she told him she already had arrangements and would see him tomorrow. He was not happy but slunk off, accepting defeat.

Dave was out in front of the unit with a beer in hand. He informed them that James and Tim had hired a car, left for town and that Kevin had gone down the beach for a swim. When Dave saw the parcels and found they had bought new dresses for tonight, he wanted to see them on, but they told him to calm down and wait until they got ready for dinner.

He asked Sue if she was feeling alright. She looked very hot. Cath told him she was, and she'd better get her inside and in the shower. He gave Cath a funny look but let her lead Sue into the unit. Once inside, Sue asked Cath if she would leave her and Dave alone for a minute. But Cath told her, "No way." She was not having sex until after dinner. Cath helped her undress, stripped off herself, and followed Sue into the shower, explaining that she was not leaving her alone, as she knew Sue would take the Venus balls out.

The shower started awkwardly, as neither of them had been this close or intimate with a naked member of the same sex before. But when Cath started soaping Sue's back, she felt Sue's tension ease. 

"I've never been with a woman; I feel guilty and embarrassed," whispered Sue.

Cath replied. "Nor I, and nothing's going to happen now, I just want to make sure you give tonight a chance, or I'm certain you will back out and regret it for the rest of your life."

That eased the tension, and as they washed one another, they started giggling again as they teased each other, grabbing and bumping against boobs and bums.

Once finished, they dried each other and tried on their new lingerie, again teasing and egging one another on; Sue called Dave to come in and see. They both looked ravishing; he didn't know where to look; he was trying to look only at Sue but kept having sneaky looks at Cath.

"Oh! For god's sake, Dave, have a good look at Cath; you know she will be keeping you out of my hair later, so it's a bit late to show some modesty around her at this stage."

Cath couldn't help herself, sidling over to Dave and asking him to put his hands on her bra and tell her how soft it felt.

"Shit!" said Dave, "I can't handle this. I'm off to have a beer with Kevin."

Sue grabbed him, "You just sit here," pushing him down on the bed. "We have to get your approval on our dresses yet; then you can bugger off."

They helped each other into their new dresses, zipped up, and then sashayed around the room before him. Both l wore high heels, which shaped their calves, highlighted tantalisingly by the slits running down one side of each skirt. Poor old Dave, he was looking very hot under the collar. Sue was looking hot again, and her ass was twitching around like she had beetles between her legs. Cath was enjoying herself; she knew Sue would be fizzing when she got together with Kevin. He would not know what hit him.

Done showing off, Cath ensured that when she lifted the dress back over her head, her bra slipped around her neck, exposing both breasts right in front of Dave's face. He was up and out the door quicker than a Jack Rabbit.

"You did that on purpose," said Sue.

"Yes, and didn't he run? Are you having fun? Because I'm really enjoying this."

"I guess so. But I don't know how I'll make dinner with these dam balls in me."

They joined the boys out front when they were all made up and ready for dinner. Kevin had arrived back, and he and Dave were drinking Southern Comforts and Dry. Dave hopped up and made the girls drinks. Then they all sat around the table in the beautiful light tropical breeze, with music drifting across the lawn from the bar.

Sue sat with Kevin; he still had no idea what Cath had planned. And he kept giving Cath queried glances about what was expected of him.

During the next half hour, they all relaxed, talked and told funny stories. Cath noticed Sue was lightening up with Kevin, putting her hand on his knee and brushing against him at any opportunity. But neither Kevin nor Sue looked totally comfortable about touching in front of Dave, so Cath knew it was time to move things along and suggested it was time for dinner.

They all hopped up and walked over to the restaurant. Dave took Cath's arm and slowed, so they dropped behind the other two.

"What have you done to Sue? I've never seen her act so sexual. Have you drugged her?" he said accusingly.

"No!" she exclaimed. And she whispered to him about her having bought Sue the Venus Balls.

Dave almost laughed and had to jam a hand in his mouth so he didn't alert Sue and Kevin. This knowledge finally had the effect of relaxing Dave; he threw an arm around Cath and told her she was a devious little bitch.

"She'll never last through dinner; look at her; I can see all the signs now; she'll have an orgasm if Kevin so much as brushes against a nipple." And he nearly buckled up in another spasm of laughter.

Sue -

Finally, it was time to head over to dinner, but I had to negotiate walking again with the balls bouncing around inside me. I was finally getting used to holding them in, but oh, the feelings that ran through my body as I held onto Kevin's arm. Every step made the ball bearings inside the balls jump around and sent erotic sensations darting between my legs. Finally, we made it to a table, and I sat, dragging Kevin beside me; he went to hold the other seat out for Dave. He looked awkward about sitting next to me, but Cath sat down, and Dave slipped in beside her, and I felt Kevin relax.

Dave ordered Mai Tai, he was smiling and joking around, and I noticed his whole mood had changed. The bastard kept looking at me, and I could see he was trying not to laugh; then, it came to me that Cath had told him about the balls. After the drinks had arrived, Dave insisted we all have a dance. I gave him a dirty look and tried to get out of it, but the others insisted, Kevin included, although he had no idea what the joke was.

Once we were on the dance floor, I held him close and explained that Cath had insisted I wear some Venis Balls, and that was what all the laughter was about.

I whispered in Kevin's ear. "If you want to bail out of this, I'm OK. You probably don't even want me."

"Oh, hell! Of course, I want you, but what about Dave? I can't do that to him."

"Kevin, just play this along, please and try to relax. Dave and I have been married for twenty years, and things have gotten stale until this week. He is as nervous as me, although you wouldn't think it in the last 15 minutes, but seriously, he is OK and has encouraged me to get this out of my system. I know neither of us will ever do this again, so try to forget Dave is here and let's see what happens."

At the end of the dance, Kevin helped me over to my seat; even he was grinning now, seeing the funny side of my predicament.

He leaned close to me and whispered, "I've never seen Geisha balls; how do you get them out once they are in there?"

"They have a bit of cord hanging out," I explained.

"Can I see it?"

"Not here," I exclaimed.

Kevin mouthed, "Please", and lowered his hand to my knee. As we all joked and laughed together, I felt his hand creeping up my leg, fingers working their way between them. I was aware of the guests at tables around us, but I didn't think they could see under our table, so I tried to relax and let him continue. Even Cath and Dave appeared to be in a world of their own. Finally, his wrist halted at the split in my Cheongsam, and I felt frustrated that he couldn't reach any higher.

After the entree, we all got up to dance again. I noticed Dave was watching me stand and move around with a bloody great smirk on his face. I would have to figure out how to get one back on him; he was getting far too much enjoyment in my being so out of my comfort zone.

ameliebriidge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ameliebriidge

I felt Kevin's hand gliding down my spine as we moved across the floor. He rested it in the lower arch of my back, but when we turned away from other couples, he would lower his hand, push my dress into the crack of my ass and finger down and around my sphincter. The first couple of times, I would drop my hand behind my back and move his hand away, but he just laughed and spun me around, rattling the dam Venus balls. My sexual arousal went through the roof again, and I arched my hips onto his leg, which he had been trying to push between mine anyway.

Thankfully the dance finished before I climaxed. Kevin supported me back to the table. He stood behind me and pulled out my chair, but as I lowered to the seat, he placed his hands on each side of my hips and held onto the dress. I slid down out of the dress as I sat. I tried to lift and pull it back down, but Kevin pressed down on my shoulders until I sat still.

He quickly sat beside me, so the people to my left could not see my naked hip, the split being open up to my waist now. Kevin again lowered his hand onto my knee. This time as everyone conversed around the table, his hand progressed much faster up the inside of my legs. I was beyond caring, although I did glance around to ensure no one was watching us. I opened my legs for him, and at a burst of laughter from Dave and Cath, Kevin slid my knickers aside and started tweaking the Venus Balls cord.

He pulled too hard, and one of the balls popped out. The feeling was incredible, I wanted him to pull the other one out, but he held the ball against my throbbing lips.

"Push it back in." He ordered me.

I looked at Dave and Cath; both were watching and obviously knew what had happened. Dave motioned me to do what Kevin had said.

Cath smiled and said, "Remember, they will not come out until after dinner. So do as he says."

I felt myself descending into panic, but I reached down, despite my embarrassment and took the loose ball from Kevin's fingers. And although my hands were mostly hidden below the table, I tried to pull the dress back over my legs to hide my shame. But Kevin flicked the dress back open and pulled my legs apart, leaning over; his head against my neck so that he had an unobstructed view.

"Oh! The cord is pink." he breathed.

And he watched as I applied pressure, my pink folds parted, and the errant ball popped back into me. Oh! The embarrassment. But this lewd act sent shivers of anticipation throughout my body. I quickly withdrew my hand from between my legs, flicked the dress back over my legs and leaned forward against the table. But his hand slipped back, and his thumb caressed my slit. The thrill had me writhing around in torment.

Just then, the waiter arrived with our next course, and Kevin removed his hand, curbing my arousal for the moment. I had no idea what I was eating, my mind was only capable of so much, and it was full of what had happened and all the sensations I was feeling. I didn't even realise I had finished my meal when I again felt Kevin guiding me to my feet and walking me to the dance floor.

I came to my senses and looked around to see if Dave & Cath had joined us, only to see them leave by one of the side doors and walk out towards the beach. Kevin looked where I was looking and said. "Let's go as well; I will come in my pants if this goes on any longer." 

God! He was worried about coming; I'd been on the verge since around three that afternoon. I was so juiced up my gut was in turmoil.

As soon as we entered our unit, Kevin turned me, cupped my face, and kissed me passionately. I had decided I would not kiss Kevin, which was going to be the thing that kept this night separate from my marriage. However, as I melted in his arms, eyes closed, I found myself responding urgently, his erection nudging hard against me. Both nipples also responded, white-hot pleasure darting between them and my pussy.

"Christ, get me to the bed quick, or I will explode here and not even see that fabulous cock of yours," I cried out. And pulling away, I dragged him with me into the bedroom.

He helped me get the Cheongsam up and over my head, and I reached behind to remove my bra, but Kevin stopped me.

"I want to remove these; slow down."

So I worked at removing his clothes to hurry him along. When I finally had him naked, he pushed me onto my back, kissing my toes, then ankles and up towards my knees. No way was I going to wait any longer. I bent down, pulled him up by his hair and searched out his mouth. Our tongues fought as his mouth captured mine. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling my body moulding against his from head to toe. Off came my bra and panties, his hands quickly removing them.

His head moved down my body, stopping first at my breasts, his tongue encircling the hardened nipples, working alongside his fingers, tweaking them and alternating from one to the other before moving towards my loins. I couldn't take any more. I rolled out from under him, turned him onto his back and straddled over his groin.

Reaching down, I took his massive shaft and pointed it at my hole.

"What about the Geisha balls?" Kevin exclaimed as he reached between my legs and pulled on the cord.

I'd forgotten about them, but as I looked down, they popped out, my pussy clenching with the thrill of it ... and I came, an orgasm that had been building all day. I just sank onto him, pressing my slit along his shaft, too late to have him penetrate me. My orgasm hit hard and had me grinding against him. I stroked my clit against his hardness, stunned by this delicious throbbing feeling that infused my loins.

I collapsed on top of him; he was stroking my neck and back while holding me against his body. I think I drifted into unconsciousness for a second, minutes? I don't know. But as I returned to my senses, I realised that although I was exhausted, I was still very horny and needed to be penetrated.

I moved my hips up, dragging my clit along his shaft and was delighted to find him still rock hard. He had not cum. Lifting onto my knees, I took hold of him and tried to aim his faintly purple helmet at my cleft, but he was too long and my legs too short. I had to move up and bend forward, my breasts almost rubbing in his face, before I had him lined up with my opening, his erection nudged against me. I hoped he'd be gentle when he entered me, take his time and not hurt me too much.

I eased back, and Kevin pressed forward; the feeling was exquisite, my flower being forced open and him filling me like never before. I felt like I had accepted the whole 8 inches and was very pleased with myself in that it had not hurt. But lifting on my extended arms to watch this beast penetrating me, I was amazed to see it was not all in; I was looking down at 3 inches of the shaft, standing erect below my very stretched cunt. I had taken the thickest part of him; this gave me the impression I had it all.

Leaning forward, I lifted off him, determined to take in more on the second try, but I lifted too high, and his shaft flopped out onto his stomach. I dropped and slid against him, pressing my slit along his shaft right down to his balls, then slid it back up to his knob. His knob flicked up into my opening, the angle was all wrong, and as I slid back, it popped out and hammered past my clit.

With one hand, I reached down, spread my lips wider apart, and rubbed them up and down his shaft, leaving snail trails of thick, viscous white fluid along each side. Kevin reached down, hooked some of my juices up with his finger and offered it to me. I leaned forward hungrily and sucked his finger clean.

This one act turned me on immensely. I knew I would not last if I kept this up. I desperately needed to know how he'd feel inside my channel that was rippling with yearning. And so again, I lifted, leaned forward and felt Kevin take control and direct himself into me. He was a lot more urgent now.

I pushed up on my arms and watched as his enormous thick shaft penetrated about six inches. Then, with his hands on my hips, he lifted and lowered me, countering each down stroke with a thrust; he eased in until my clit was pressed firmly in the hair covering his pubic mound. I stayed sitting on him, head hunched forward, watching him stroke in and out, getting increasingly urgent. My juices soaked and matted up his thick bush of pubic hair.

Finally, he came, thrusting one final hard stroke, which he held against me, tremors racking his body. The orgasm I had been anticipating all day hit in a rush. The first orgasm, which was still stirring up feelings, had been a mental affair. But this was physical, raw and intense. I heard myself crying out and swearing my head off. I hoped he wasn't shocked at the words I knew. I was so full of him, and my cunt was gripping his shaft and wringing him dry.

I slumped down on Kevin's chest, and as the convulsions in my cunt subsided, I fell into a dreamy slumber. I was aware of him caressing my neck and back, whispering calming words with hot breaths of air. I was aware that Dave was probably there; I don't know how, but I just knew he was and that all was OK between us. He had my back.

---------------------

Cath and Dave watched Kevin take Sue to the dance floor. She was out of it, Dave was sure she was drunk or drugged, but Cath insisted she would never do that to her and that Sue was just overwhelmed with all the pleasures she was experiencing.

Dave wanted to stay and protect Sue, but Cath pointed out that while he was there, Kevin would be very reluctant to make the move that would get her into bed. So they left and walked down to the beach.

There was a light under the dive hut door, and the sound of Guitars could be heard from inside. Cath walked over and knocked on the door. The music stopped, and Bobby appeared in the doorway.

"Can we come in and listen to you play for a while?" asked Cath.

Bobby looked up and down the beach, saw no one, and ushered them in. Five room maids and three other dive guys were in the hut. They all looked a bit nervous about the hotel guests being there. But Cath spoke with Bobby to put his mind at ease, telling him they just wanted to kill fifteen minutes and listen to them play.

Bobby kicked two of the maids off an old couch they had against one wall and bade them sit. Then took up his guitar and resumed playing. Slowly everyone relaxed and started singing along. Very special to be treated to something impromptu like this. They were natural, deep basses of the men and beautiful voices of the girls. A couple of the girls were flirting around, and the guys getting the attention were acting like embarrassed little boys, which was funny as they were rough-looking guys, all around six foot four.

Dave put his arm around Cath, drew her to him, and they relaxed and hummed along with the songs. Then, three songs later, Bobby looked at Cath and pointed at his watch, "We need to close up." 

Dave looked at his watch and saw it was 9:15 pm. He knew the dive shop closed officially at 8:00 pm. So they both jumped up, thanked them all, and to the sounds of Bula, Bula, they headed back to the unit.

They opened the door as quietly as possible and crept inside to hear moans and activity coming from the bedroom. Cath grabbed Dave's hand, and before he could resist, she dragged him through to watch.

They were confronted with Sue rubbing herself along Kevin's shaft. Her back to them as the doorway opened only a few feet from the end of the bed. They couldn't see Kevin above the waist, but his legs were splayed apart, giving them a perfect view of his balls and shaft disappearing under Sue's loins. Dave had seen Kevin's prick the day before but again was amazed at the girth; it made him think of a Baseball bat. He'd seen two or three guys over the years with large pricks, but this was the equal of any of them.

Sue lifted herself to her knees and bent forward to look between her legs. A string of her juices stretched between her and Kevin, and they noticed she was leaving a trail of her thick white mucus all down his prick. Kevin shoved his hand down between them and scooped up some of her juice, it looked like he was going to lick it himself, but then he offered his hand to Sue and with a groan of desire, she sucked his sodden fingers into her mouth and licked them clean.

Cath twitched around in front of Dave as she watched this. She reached behind her and felt Dave's erection. She looked up into his eyes and saw not jealousy but lust. So she moved down, undid his shorts and released his prick. Then, taking it in her hand, she turned to watch the action on the bed.

Kevin's prick was starting to twitch; it looked like he was about to come. He reached down and grabbed hold of his shaft to stop Sue from lowering herself back onto him, but they could tell, also by his tight grip, that he was attempting to hold back his pending orgasm.

Sue leaned forward and thrust her hips down to line him up with her opening. He obliged and pressed his knob up between her sopping wet lips. She immediately lowered herself onto him, and Kevin thrust up. Cath and Dave watched, mesmerised, as about five inches slid between Sue's folds. Kevin lifted her hips in his hands, then pulled her down as he thrust upward. He did this several times until he was buried deep inside her. Sue started grinding herself around on his pubic bone in absolute ecstasy. Kevin moved his hands from her hips to her breasts; he increased the speed and strength of his thrusts.

Dave was absorbed in a range of emotions, feeling pride that Sue could handle such a young buck, happiness for Sue experiencing such intense erotic feelings, but no jealousy. He didn't feel the least bit threatened by Kevin; it was as if he was giving Sue this experience. Then he seemed to return to the 'Now' and found Cath stroking his cock and that somehow he had lifted the dress and had two fingers deep between Cath's legs, moving in perfect time to Kevin's thrusts.

Kevin started the short strokes; they could see his toes curled up and his butt checks drawn together in the first throws of his orgasm. He released a groan, and Sue started hammering herself down onto him. Then, she let out a torrent of offensive language, the likes that Dave had never heard, leave her lips before.

Cath dragged Dave out of the bedroom and through into the lounge. He lifted the Cheongsam over her head, and as she removed her bra and knickers, Dave also shed his clothes, then lifted Cath and threw her onto the bed.

"Are you OK?" Cath asked.

"Yes, I'm great, it's funny, but I felt part of that. My only issue is if I'm too small now."

"You have no problem there. That's a 'one off' experiencing a prick like that. I feel a bit sorry for Kevin; he won't find many women willing to have that bloody thing near them week on week."

"I don't want to force you into anything now. I'm worried if we go any further, I'll stuff up our friendship. I'm aware Sue made you promise to take care of me as part of this deal. But you don't have to."

Cath laughed. "You silly bugger. I want you right now. A lot more than you are lusting for me. And besides, this may be the last sex I get in weeks. It's home to Tony tomorrow, and I'm not letting him anywhere near me until he changes his whole attitude, and I know that's not going to happen overnight."

Cath tried to pull Dave up and into her, but he stopped at her breasts and nuzzled into them. He mumbled while sucking on her nipples that if he entered her now, he would explode and wanted to enjoy this experience as long as possible. Cath relaxed her grip on his arms and let him slide back down, where he parted her folds with his fingers and pushed his tongue into her as deep as it would go.

Dave withdrew his tongue and wrapped his lips around her clit; he felt it swell as he sucked it in and out. Cath's legs flew apart, and she bucked her hips onto his face. Fingering her, he quickly brought her towards an orgasm. As she drew close, Dave lifted up and watched this beautiful, petite woman in the throes of ecstasy. He leaned in low again and buried his face back into her shiny wet cleft, licking away at her clit, drawing moans of pleasure.

Now he found it was himself that couldn't resist. He rose along Cath's body and watched his full length disappear inside her of its own accord. His hands were busy on her breasts. He pulled all the way out before slamming into her again, and again, and again. He was taking her hard.

Afterwards, they rolled apart, lay beside one another, talked briefly, and then fell asleep snuggled together.

Dave awoke much later, with Sue pushing him over as she climbed into bed. In turn, he had to wake Cath and roll her onto the far side of the bed.

"How was your night?" Cath asked Sue - a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Incredible, then average," replied Sue.

"It looked pretty good to us," Dave interjected.

Sue cuddled into him and described her version of the night's events, saying she had the most mind-blowing orgasm ever. But Kevin had woken her half an hour ago, and he was horny again, which in turn had gotten her horny. But even though he took it slow and was gentle with her, it had hurt, and she wanted him to finish quickly. But he took ages to cum, by which stage she thought she would never walk again. So she had sent him back to his bed next door.

Dave was hard as a rock, listening to her description of events. So Sue reached down and took him in her hand. "Poor you. I don't think I can have sex for a week. Cath, you need to take care of this." she tried to roll Dave over onto Cath.

"Hey! I don't need to be cared for; waiting a week is no problem."

But Cath rolled over, took Dave's prick out of Sue's hand and pulled him over to her. "He's thinking only of himself again, Sue, and not thinking of our needs."

Sue laughed at the fearful look on his face as he contemplated having sex with another woman in front of his wife.

"You are happy to watch me enjoy myself but balk when I want to watch you," said Sue.

She cuddled into his back, stopping him from rolling away from Cath, and the two of them started massaging different parts of his anatomy. Cath concentrated on Dave's cock and balls, Sue nibbling on his ears and playing with his nipples. Slowly Dave settled back and started to relax.

When Dave started to hump himself into Cath's hands, she rolled over and spooned back into him, pushing her butt into his groin. And before he knew it, he had slipped into her from behind. Sue threw the sheet off and sat up to watch him entering Cath. She lifted his leg onto Cath's hip to get a better view, caressed his balls and fingered his butt hole. This week she had wholly changed her opinions on bums. And she rammed her finger deep into Dave's bum. Then she reached under him, pulled his cock out and lined it up with Cath's arse. Dave resisted, but Cath eagerly humped back into him, and Sue felt a thrill of arousal as she watched Dave's cock slide into Cath's bum. She was amazed at how horny she felt watching them reach a noisy orgasm.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments