Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Fijian Gang Bang - Chap 6

"James is surprised to find he has strong feeling for Naomi."

16
4 Comments 4
6.9k Views 6.9k
8.9k words 8.9k words

Dave woke late; it was just after 7:00 am. He was lying between Sue and Cath and remembered they had moved to their own bed sometime during the night. He slipped over Sue, trying not to wake her and got himself dressed. He felt uncomfortable about getting roped into another session with the girls. He didn’t want to mess up his marriage, so he didn’t want to talk with Sue until they were alone and was bloody happy they were heading home today. He had to admit, it was the best holiday he had ever had, but if this went on any longer, he knew it would change things between him and Sue; that’s if it already hadn’t.

His and Sue’s flight was not until 3:00 pm that afternoon, so he took off along the beach for his daily walk.

When he returned to the unit just before 8:00 am, he found James sitting outside with a large coffee looking pretty shattered. Dave sat down with him and asked what he and Tim had gotten up to the night before, “I was up at 2:00 am, and you guys were not home.

“No, we didn’t get in until after 3:00 am.” Then looking Dave in the eye. “You won’t believe what happened to us. I’m sitting here trying to get my head around it and still wondering if it was not all just a dream.”

“Oh, do tell, and I’ll tell you if I think you are dreaming.”

James spent the next half an hour attempting to get into words what had happened. He said he was gutted that Cath didn’t want to spend her last night with him and felt like just curling up in his bed and not going out. But Kevin had pulled out of going to town with Tim, some lame excuse of a sore stomach or something.

This is what he had to say-

Tim was adamant I was going with him, as he had hired a car, and we were taking Caitlin to a beach for fun and games. I knew that meant a threesome, and I really wasn’t interested. But I could see I was not going to get out of it, so I capitulated and put on my togs and Tee shirt, and we both threw some flash gear into a bag for if we went into town later.

We drove into Singatoka, then out the other side onto the coast road again, and about five miles to the hotel where Caitlin was staying. Tim pointed out a secluded beach as we passed and said it was where he intended to bring Caitlin back. He asked me if I wanted to make it a foursome, as Caitlin had told him that Sacha wanted in on the action.

I told him I wasn’t in the mood and to pick up Caitlin. I thought we would finish this quickly and return to the resort for an early night. I know it’s stupid, but I felt that if I went with anyone else, I would be being unfaithful to Cath.

He had arranged a time to meet Caitlin in front of her hotel, and sure enough, she was out front waiting for us. But instead of climbing into the car with us, she said we had to come in and meet her parents.

This was not where I wanted to be; the day was getting worse by the minute. But there was no way out of it, and I followed Tim and Caitlin through the foyer and out to the pool.

It turned out there were two sets of parents, each with a daughter, and a third girl was the daughter of family friends who couldn’t make the trip. One of the daughters was the girl ‘Sacha’ who had been at our resort with Caitlin a few days ago. I was a bit embarrassed, as she had been keen on me, and I had ignored her and moved away to sit with Cath.

“You met Sacha and Caitlin at our pool on Monday, so I don’t have to tell you they’re pretty and have nice trim figures. But neither was a patch on Cath, or Sue for that matter.”

Anyway, Sacha was not deterred in the slightest by my previous behaviour and rushed up to meet me when we arrived at the pool. They were all lying around the pool in deck chairs. Tim and I were very made welcome and asked if we wanted drinks. Sacha’s father treated me like a long-lost son-in-law, and I soon found myself warming to him. I’m not sure Caitlin’s father was as keen on Tim; I guessed he knew what Tim might be getting up to with his daughter.

  Soon, we were part of the scene, being offered food and drink and fitting easily into the conversations. I turned down all offers of alcohol; I used the excuse that someone needed to stay sober to drive. Really, I was still not that happy and knew if I started on the Booz, I would likely drink myself into a real sad sack. By turning down the alcohol was a good move, as the girls had been bugging their parents about going into town to a nightclub they had heard about. They had obviously been holding back on giving consent until they met us. Sasha’s father (he insisted we call him Stew, short for Stewart) was now much more relaxed about them going to the club, and over the next hour or so, he worked at getting Caitlin’s parents on the side with the idea as well.

This was all news to Tim and throwing his devious plans askew. What’s more, it was pretty plain that if the girls were allowed to go, it would be all three of them. The third girl’s name was Naomi, she was rather a bookish girl with glasses, and I found out over the next hour that she had been dux of her school and was now at university. She had a fantastic figure, the best of the three girls. Although, if I was to be honest and had been in a better mood, I would have noted that they all looked pretty hot in their bikinis.

In between all this wooing of the parents, we had a couple of swims in the pool, and even though all eyes were upon us, I knew that Tim was getting a few handfuls of Caitlin under the water. Of course, Sacha was also after some attention, but I didn’t let her too close and paid more attention to Naomi.

  Caitlin’s father was slowly warming to Tim, and now that Tim saw the lie of the land, he was turning on the charm and had easily won over Caitlin’s mother. In fact, I would not have been surprised to see Tim slinking off behind the bushes with her; she was all smiles and utterly taken in by him. He’s a lecherous bastard.

When the sun started to dip, they invited us to dinner with them, and Stew asked Tim and me along to their Bure to change. They had three Bures, parents had one each, and the three girls had the third. The girls all went to get their glad rags on, and Stew had a word with me when we got to their room.

“James, I can see you are responsible, or I wouldn’t be happy about tonight. But would you watch out for Naomi? I promised her parents we would not let her out of our sight. They are very strict with her, and she’s not seen a lot of life. Our girls tend to forget about her a bit, or if they do take notice of her, they seem to enjoy leading her astray.”

I promised to look after all of them but would pay special attention and watch over Naomi. When I went to the bedroom to change, I found I had no boxers; Tim, the bastard, had pulled them out of the bag and left them back at our unit. So I overpowered him and pinched his, saying he wasn’t wearing any if I had none. I stuffed them back in the bag, which I held onto. It left Tim and me wearing short-sleeved shirts and thin summer slacks, which didn’t do much to hide our tackle. It would be very interesting if either Tim or I got an erection before we left.

The girls had asked around about the nightclub and had been told it didn’t really get going until 10:00 pm or so, but the doors opened at 8:00 pm. So I asked Stew if the girls had a curfew, not wanting to be worried about having to be back at a certain time. He said at Seventeen, he expected the girls to make their own decisions about time and would leave it up to us.

We didn’t get to see the girls until we all met up at the hotel restaurant. They had put some effort into their dress and makeup. I expected modern clothes as they would wear to a nightclub in Auckland, but I’m guessing the temperature had a lot to do with the beach dresses they were wearing. Their dresses were thin cotton numbers, which you usually wear over bathing togs. The silhouette of their slim young bodies shone through when they stood with the light behind them. Caitlin’s dad looked like he had sucked on a lemon, but the other three seemed not to notice.

Even Naomi, who I had thought was the plainest of the three, looked pretty hot. She didn’t have her glasses on, and she or the girls had done a pretty neat job on her makeup. She had shoulder-length light brown hair that, in the afternoon, had looked unremarkable, but now it had life and bounce. I’m guessing they had used curling tongs or something in it. I told her she looked stunning, and she blushed crimson.

By this stage, I was starting to lighten up; I had enjoyed the afternoon with the parents, especially Stew. And the eye candy of three teenage girls and their antics had moved me on from my melancholy mood.

After dinner, we all piled into the car. Tim grabbed Caitlin and Sacha in the back with him (It was a two-door Ford escort), Naomi hopped in the front, and I drove.

Halfway into town, I pulled over at the beach that Tim had laid his plans around and informed the girls that as Tim had left our boxers back at our unit, and we had none on, they weren’t allowed to wear panties. There were cries of ‘No Way’ from the back. And I informed them that I wasn’t driving any further until I had three pairs of knickers in my pocket.

Naomi surprised me; she gave no argument, just lifted off the seat and dropped hers. She handed them to me somewhat eagerly, I thought. Still protesting in the back, Caitlin said we had to show them we wore nothing. Of course, Tim, quick as a flash, unzipped and dropped his trousers to the knees, which brought hoots of laughter and derision from the back seat. Naomi started ribbing me, so I had to comply as well. The two in the back were leaning over for a good look, and I noticed from the corner of my eye that Naomi had more than a casual look. Finally, two pairs of knickers were handed over to me from the back. And I pulled out onto the road and drove into town.

The nightclub was easy to find; it had a flashing light and a group of young Fijians and Indians hanging outside. Inside, it was a disappointment, very drab, with a few curtains hanging on dirty walls. And about thirty-five Fijian men, twenty Indian guys, and fifteen or so Fijian girls. The old fluorescent light made everyone’s teeth go purple, and a mirrored globe on the ceiling made some attempt to make it appear like a club. The music system wasn’t too bad, though.

Sacha latched onto me and Caitlin onto Tim leaving Naomi standing like a wallflower. I bent down and yelled in Sacha’s ear that I would take Naomi for a dance, as I had promised her father I would make sure she wasn’t left out. But before I could move, a smooth, good-looking Fijian boy was at her side and with a nod of her head, she was off to the dance floor. So Tim and I grabbed our girls and moved onto the floor to dance.

About a dozen people were on the floor beside us, so it was easy for me to keep an eye on Naomi. I was conscious that she was dancing in the middle of a group of locals with no knickers on and was now regretting the joke I had pulled. I watched a smooth Indian guy move in and do an excuse-me on Naomi and was somewhat surprised to see the Fijian boy give her up. The song ended and moved immediately onto another tune; Naomi had another Indian boy move in; she was proving very popular with the locals.

When the Dance ended, and we all headed back to the side, I watched Naomi walk away from us and over to the side of the first Fijian guy that had danced with her. She danced with him for the next couple of dances and turned several guys away. Gripping onto him and refusing to let go. The guy looked very pleased with himself.

I was back standing at the side of the dance floor with Sacha when a thin brown, slender hand reached out and took my wrist, and an arm went around my shoulders. A breath of warm air blew on my neck, followed by sultry murmured words. “You, my man, tonight. We make some good music.”

It took me a second to realise it was Vitiana, and I beamed at her. Poor Sacha, she looked disappointed and backed away from us. But she only took two steps before Ashneel appeared beside her; he took her arm and swept her onto the dance floor. My eyes followed her to see if she was alright, and I could see that she was uptight at first, but as they danced and she realised he was an accomplished dancer, she noticeably relaxed. Finally, when I saw her look up at Ashneel and smile, I felt comfortable enough to turn my full attention back to Vitiana.

“I’d love to spend the night with you, but I can’t; I must look after these girls. I’ve made a promise to their fathers,” I said, nodding towards Sacha. Then also pointed out Naomi and Caitlin to her.

Viviana looked at me thoughtfully, pulled me close, and dragged me onto the dance floor.

She yelled in my ear, “Why don’t we all go have a party at Bobby and Raku’s place?”

She was a great dancer, and my brain had been in overdrive about how I could spend some time with her. And I didn’t want to get stuck with Sacha; she was too immature after spending the last week with Cath. But could I take them to a Fijian village, where god knows what might happen? And especially after promising Stew, I would look after the girls.

“Vitiana, I’m keen, but I have to ask the girls. I know that one over there, and I pointed to where Tim and Caitlin were dancing, would be keen. But I don’t know about the other two.

Her eyes lit up. “I arrange! And she spun around and walked over to Ashneel.” Then, after a few words, he brought Sacha to me, and the two of them disappeared.

Sacha and I danced, and I asked her how she felt about going to a private party where we would see a Kava ceremony. Sacha’s eyes lit up, “Yes, we would all love that.”

Ten minutes later, Vitiana sidled up to me.

“It’s all arranged; you follow me.”

“Hang on. The guy that Naomi is with over there, what is he like? Because I can see I’m not going to get her to leave him easily, and I’m not leaving without her.”

“He’s OK; his name is Nambula, not from our village, though. I ask him.”

She walked over and spoke at length in his ear. They looked to be having quite a serious discussion.

When she returned saying it was OK, Nambula and Naomi would come in the car with Ashneel and her. I asked her why she took so long with him. She replied that he was not in her group of friends and wanted to be, so she made him bring some stuff to the party. He was a bit reluctant, as she also said there were some issues in the past.

“What stuff does he have to bring?” I asked her.

She looked at me, like should she tell me the truth. “Wacky-backy.”

“Oh! I replied, “I’m not sure if the girls smoke it, but it should be OK.”

I walked over to talk with Naomi and told her we were going to a party at a local Fijian village, and did she want me to take her back to their hotel?

“No! I want to come too. Is Nambula allowed to come?”

“Yes, that’s what Vitiana was organising with him. They want you to go in the car with them, but I’m not keen on letting you out of my sight.”

Naomi frowned at me, “I’m not a naive little girl, you know.”

I rounded everyone up and stared them out front. Tim and Caitlin got in the back of our escort, and Sacha got in beside me, and we followed Ashneel’s taxi out onto Beach Rd. The girls started up about Naomi; they were gobsmacked. Caitlin couldn’t believe Naomi was with a Fijian; Sacha thought he was a hunk. Then they started about him feeling her up on the dance floor. I thought I had been watching her closely but hadn’t seen that. I could see this night turning to shit on me real quick. Hell! I had only promised Sacha’s father just over an hour ago that I would look out for Naomi. And already I had her with no knickers and being felt up by a Fijian boy.

“I think she’s going to get her cherry popped tonight,” said Sacha.

Caitlin replied. “Be a change from that big truncheon she uses.” And they started on about Naomi masturbating. So I had to interject.

“Hey girls, you both sound really catty. I bet you’ve shoved things up your fanny?”

That shut them up, but Tim took up the cause then. “Yeah! What have you shoved up there? Come on, you first, Caitlin.”

Caitlin was very elusive, but Sacha chipped in; she’s tried a banana and a cucumber.

  “So have you, and you use your ‘Mum’ deodorant bottle every night,” replied Helen.

They started arguing, and I had to yell to get them quiet, pointing out that they tried things, so what on earth were they picking on Naomi for?

  Caitlin replied that Naomi had a truncheon with her; she had found it in a trunk when she was younger, it had been her Grandfathers when he was a policeman, and she’d been shoving it up herself since her mother had said she could have it. She also mentioned that she had caught Naomi going to the bathroom to clean it the other morning, and it had a white ring 6” up the shaft.

“She’d had 6” in her!” Sacha questioned.

“So you’re Jealous because you don’t think you could get that much in you?” I stated. “Or is it because you wish you had a lovely big truncheon?”

I concentrated on driving then but heard Tim giving Caitlin shit about her treatment of Naomi. He also spoke with her about her derogatory comments about the Fijian boys.

When we arrived at the village, we followed Ashneel off the main road and back to the same hut again. When we pulled to a stop, I hopped out, went over to Vitiana and asked who would be there. Knowing the girls were here, I didn’t want all the village boys to be queuing up. But she assured me that only Bobby and Raku were there; it was their hut.

I noticed Nambula taking his hand out from under Naomi’s dress before they, too, climbed out. Sacha was definitely on the button; Naomi’s cherry would be under serious threat before this night was through.

  Just then, Bobby came around the side of the hut, carrying the Kava bowl, and beckoned us all inside. They were not ready for us; they must have been out in the town themselves. Vitiana took control. She had Nambula, and I lift the old couch against the wall. Bobby and Raku cleared away the double mattress underneath the bed, and she had the girls and herself laying out mats in the centre of the floor, spaced around the Kava bowl.

While they were finishing setting up, I took Sacha aside.

“I want to be with Vitiana tonight, but I want you to have a wonderful night and not be upset.”

She looked down at the floor, and her shoulders slumped.

“Look at me,” I lifted her chin so she looked into my eyes. “Ashneel is very keen on you; we are going to have a Kava ceremony, and then there will be singing; you will never experience anything like this night in your life again. So enjoy it; no one will be the slightest concerned about what you do. Do you understand? No one will judge you. And if you don’t want to do anything, get my attention, and I will step in and look after you.”

She nodded to me, not looking that convinced. I also saw Tim having strong words with Caitlin again. She had dropped another racist comment when Bobby had turned up. I could read his lips as he told her she would do as he said for the rest of the night or he was taking her home. She suddenly became very submissive and clung to his arm.

Naomi was the exact opposite. She was wrapped around Nambula like he was trying to escape, which he certainly wasn’t.

Then as Ashneel and Raku set up all the Kava paraphernalia, Vitiana took Bobby and Nambula aside. There was some talk and then a shaking of hands, and Nambula handed over a handful of joints to Bobby. I now knew the long conversation back at the nightclub was Vitiana telling Nambula that if he wanted Naomi, he would have to apologise to Bobby for some past wrong. I’m guessing this deal was probably related to a bum marijuana deal.

Everything settled; we all seated ourselves around the bowl. Vitiana had me sit next to her, Bobby on the other side of her; he was doing the mixing tonight. The other side of me was Nambula and Naomi, Ashneel and Sacha, Raku, and then Tim and Caitlin. I was happy about the seating arrangements, as I had Naomi close and could have some pretence that I was looking after her.

Vitiana told me I was to instruct the girls and Tim on what to do, and they started pounding, chewing and washing the Kava root. Bowls were handed around, clapping and chanting. The atmosphere slowly mellowed. We only got one cup each from the bowl, so the process was repeated three more times until we all had four cups each. The feeling of euphoria and numbness in our faces slowly crept up on us all, and I noticed the three girls had let their legs drift apart, allowing us guys to have a fantastic view of the soft pink delights between their legs. The girls seemed unaware, but the boys were all looking!!

Vitiana leaned into me. “Don’t any of your women wear panties?”

I leaned away from her, slipped two fingers into my pocket and showed her the corner of three pairs of knickers. She roared with laughter, rich, throaty laughter.

“You a dirty man, come to Fiji and marry me; we will have lots of fun.”

Her infectious laughter further lightened the mood, although the girls had no idea what the joke was.

Nambula pulled out a couple of joints, lit them and handed them around. Again I’m watching Naomi to see her reaction. Not a flicker of hesitation, she took it when it was handed to her and took a deep breath; I could see she was struggling to hold it in without coughing. Nambula leaned into her and told her to hold it down as long as possible. When it got to Helen and Sacha, they did not hesitate either; it was obvious this was not their first toke on a joint.

After three or four puffs, Vitiana pulled me up. “Let’s get the bed before anyone else.”

She stood and lifted her dress over her head, leaving her standing without a stitch on. She was beautiful, the only blemish on her body was the jet-black curly bush of hair between her legs, and this definitely was not a blemish. She turned to me, lifted my shirt off, and then pushed my trousers to the floor. I was hard. I looked to see if the girls had noticed; Naomi was oblivious, she had eyes only for Nambula, but Caitlin and Sacha were open-mouthed in awe. I think it was sinking into Sacha’s mind now why I wanted to be with Vitiana. She was quite stunningly beautiful.

Vitiana pushed onto the bed and straddled me. She pulled the pillows under my head so I was half sat up and could see the room. Then she threw the cushions bundled on the bed over her shoulders to those still sitting on the floor. Then, lifting, she turned around and lowered herself onto me in the reverse cowgirl; no foreplay; she just bounced herself down until she had me engulfed.

It was sheer bliss; not sure if it was just the Kava or maybe the dope, but it felt as good as anything I had had before. As Vitiana was grinding herself slowly on me, she looked around and watched the others making their moves.

Alicia_montes1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alicia_montes1

Nambula leapt up and grabbed the mattress from under the bed; Naomi followed and helped him. Then he pulled Naomi’s dress over her head, removed her bra, and laid her down, disappearing from my view.

Ashneel brought Sacha over, and they sat down on the foot of the bed kissing, then lay down alongside us across the foot of the bed. He hadn’t bothered to remove her dress, he was kissing her, and she was responding. I noticed she was glancing across at us between kisses, and an insatiable desire had altered her features. Then Ashneel lifted her dress to her waist, and I watched him feed two fingers between her legs. Sacha had one leg trapped beneath him, but her free leg she lifted and spread wide for him. Oh, how I love watching women open up to their desires.

  Tim meantime had Caitlin naked, I had half noticed him undressing her, but there was so much to watch. He had piled up the cushions that Vitiana had thrown their way. And bent her over these face down and took her from the rear. Ass or Fanny, I didn’t know, but she looked pretty happy about it, wherever he had his prick.

Bobby and Raku had moved to a mat on the far wall and had the guitars out. They started to play Bread’s number ‘I want to make it with you’. I had a funny thought that this was very appropriate.

I turned my attention to watching Ashneel fingering Sacha; at last, she had a smile on her face. She was pushing her hips onto his hand with his every thrust.

  Vitiana turned, reached for my hand, and pulled me up to her back, indicating I looked down to the floor. There was Nambula & Naomi on the mattress at our feet, going at it like crazy. She had her feet locked around his ass and was using them to pull him frantically into herself. Her eyes were closed, but the look on her face was pure bliss. I felt a pang of jealousy that Nambula was taking the virginity of this tantalising, beautifully innocent young woman.

But watching him thrust into her and listening to her sharp intakes of air as he smashed his hips hard against her had my cock swelling and lengthening deep inside Vitiana.

I cuddled into her back, and she kept grinding down onto me. Watching the passion below us was fuelling Vitiana’s and my needs; I felt her vaginal entrance close around my shaft as if it was a hand. She had muscles in her cunt, that I don’t think any Western woman has; well, if they do, I’ve never met one that knew how to use them and grip a guy’s cock like her. It was fantastic, and she worked herself and me into our first orgasm. It was like I was being milked. When I came back to earth, I rolled Vitiana sideways, and we snuggled together against the head of the bed to watch the going on.

I noticed Nambula had finished as well and was lying next to Naomi, talking with her. I looked to my right and watched Ashneel sit up and undress Sacha before pushing her back, opening her legs wide and ducking down to suckle and feast on the pleasures between her legs.

Nambula then got up, went and spoke in Bobby’s ear, then took the guitar from him and sat down to play. Bobby hopped up and came to Naomi; there were no ‘how do you do’s or anything; he just dropped his shorts and then moved alongside her on the mattress. She seemed to accept that he was to do this; I guess that is what she and Nambula had been speaking about. But I leaned over anyway and asked Naomi if she was OK with this.

Her reply was a very definite, ‘Oooooh Yeees!’

I tried again. “I’ll take you home if you are unhappy.”

She looked up at me with a startled look on her face, “No! I want to stay. I’m happy.” and she smiled at me. She then rolled over onto Bobby and lifted a leg over his hip. Bobby moved his hand down, grabbed his prick, and, with a bit of shifting around, directed it between Naomi’s legs. I knew when he entered her as Naomi’s hips started franticly bucking into him, and she let out a carnal groan of pleasure.

Bobby wasn’t a stayer; I noticed this last time I was in this room. A dozen strokes and he was finished. Naomi hadn’t even gotten into gear, and for the first time that day, a frown appeared on Naomi’s face. Bobby rolled over and lay on his back.

Naomi sat up, looked around, then stood and went over to Raku. She took the guitar from his hands and pulled him up and back to the mattress. He had his clothes off before he reached us, and she pushed him down and straddled him while holding the guitar out for Bobby. He took the hint, got up and wandered over to resume playing some song with Nambula. There was no doubt in my mind now about if I had her here against her will.

Naomi leaned forward, pressing her clit hard against his pubic bone, then surged forward and backwards, giving us a perfect view of his rigid shaft entering her. She was leaking spunk from the previous encounters, and as she leaned back and drove her pussy down to the base of Nambula’s cock, we watched as he started to come.

I turned to Vitiana’s ear. “Your Fijian boys are not good stayers, are they?”

“No, they are far too excited; I know you’ve seen it twice in one week, but this never happens. It's only the second time, and you've been here both times.” She looked back to watch the scene below us, then turned to me again. “They will be much better the second time.”

That gave me some cause for concern; I realised the boys were going to want to taste each of the girls. The girls each looked to be enjoying themselves at present, but Sacha and especially Caitlin, I didn’t think would handle taking on all four boys.

But looking back down at Naomi, there weren’t going to be any issues with her. Even though Raku was obviously spent, she was not letting him up, her pussy was visibly constricting around his softening shaft, and she ground and thrust, finally emitting a beautiful orgasmic groan that arose from deep within her. Raku sat up and took one of her breasts to his mouth, and sucked a nipple to take her even higher. Finally spent, she rolled over beside him on the mattress, looking content, for the moment anyway.

Now we both turned our attention to the end of the bed. While we had been watching the going’s on below us, Ashneel mounted Sacha, and she was looking very happy about it. She had shed her dress and bra, he had her knees up against her chest, and he was supporting himself on her ankles, which he was holding wide apart.

 “Ashneel has quite a weapon on him, doesn’t he?” I observed.

Vitiana whispered, “Yes, not quite up to the standard of this one of yours, though.” As she gently stroked my length. “But he’s the best lover of the whole gang; we need to set him with Naomi when he’s finished; she needs the attention of a real lover.”

I took note of her observation and watched with studied interest now. He was taking long, slow thrusts, rotating his hips across Sacha’s slick wet peach. Every few strokes, he would withdraw and look down with interest at her leaking aroused femininity. Each time she made a frustrated grab at his prick and pulled him back into herself, then wriggled and pushed that fine ass onto him. She came with an “Oooooh, yes like that ... oh Fuck... arghh ... yes.” and a few other choice phrases.

But Ashneel kept ploughing into her harder now, and after only a couple of minutes lying inert, she responded again with short sharp jerks of her hips. This time as she came, she was even louder, and Ashneel now slammed into her until he came himself.

He stayed mounted in her and started telling her what a terrific fuck she was, the best. Sacha looked very proud of herself. I thought, ‘I could learn a thing or two from Vitiana’s friend Ashneel.”

Vitiana got up, went over to Nambula, and lit up another couple of joints. I just remind you that everyone is naked, and the only one showing any concern about this is Caitlin, who has clutched a cushion in front of her. To see Vitiana glide across the room naked was almost as good as having sex with her.

The joints were passed around, and the boys started playing a Fijian song; the masculine timber of their voices sent a shiver through me, and I could see it was affecting the others also. I asked them to play ‘Killing Me Softly’; I wanted the girls to hear Vitiana sing. She sat down and cuddled into me, then broke into the first verse - just beautiful, a very special moment.

When she finished, everyone cheered and clapped; Sacha asked if they could play Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’. But the boys didn’t know it; it hadn’t gotten to Fiji yet. Naomi spoke up, I know it, and she got up from the mattress to go over to the boys; a torrent of cum ran down her legs, and for the first time, I saw her a bit embarrassed. But Vitiana leapt up, grabbed the sheet from the mattress and helped her wipe between her legs. Raku protested, but Vitiana told him it was mostly him anyway, and if he was any sort of gentleman, her would have gotten up and cleaned up his mess himself. This cracked up the other Fijian boys, and our party atmosphere went up another notch.

Naomi took the Guitar from Nambula and indicated for him to move. She sat in his place and started to play but then stopped and tuned the guitar. She then swapped the guitars with Bobby and Raku and tuned that one, also. The boys looked pretty impressed. Ashneel swapped places with Bobby as he reckoned he had heard the song. Then she proceeded to teach Raku & Ashneel the tune, there were notes they hadn’t used before, and she taught them these.

Once she had the tune right, she sang the chorus for them; Sacha and Caitlin knew all the words, it was their favourite song, and they helped out in teaching the words. It took a little more fine-tuning, and then Naomi was into it. Obviously, she was not Whitney, but she was bloody good and blew everyone away. Everyone joined the chorus, but even Sacha & Caitlin shut up and listened to her sing the verses.

It turns out Naomi was studying music at university and played six instruments. I had only known this quiet little teenager for a couple of hours, and she had managed to blow my mind a dozen times already.

When Bobby was shunted out of the way, he had gone over and sat next to Caitlin. She and Tim were still sitting on the cushions and leaning against the far wall. I saw him pull the cushion away from her tits and throw it in a corner.

“We all bare girl, what you ashamed of? You got a beautiful body.” And he ran a hand down from her neck, over her tits and down to rest on her thigh. He leaned back against the wall, stroking around her thigh with his huge brown hand. I had a silent laugh; her face said never, never, but her legs spread apart as he eased his hand down between them. Tim was not making it any easier for her; he was tweaking her nipples.

I noted that Nambula had gone and sat with Sacha; he was on the mattress and had his back against the bed. Sacha was sat between his legs, lying back on his chest, with a big brown hand stroking a breast, the other hand between her legs, running fingers lazily up and down her slit. She looked a hell of a lot more comfortable with this than Caitlin.

I was getting terribly aroused by all this visual stimulation. So I slipped a hand between Vitiana’s legs and searched out her beautiful wet folds. Slipping two fingers in, I slowly frigged her and flicked my thumb over her clit. No pretences with her, she lowered one leg over the edge of the bed and lifted the other over my leg, opening herself wide. My left arm was around behind her neck, but a gentle nudge and she shifted forward then lent back, allowing me to drop that hand down onto one of her firm, thrusting breasts.

“Ooooh, that’s nice,” She murmured.

She reached over and took my hardening cock in her hand and told me how lucky she was to have my cock to play with.

“My lucky night to have this to play with,” I said, caressing her fanny.

Everyone was mellowing out. Naomi was teaching Ashneel some new cords; Raku was also trying to learn them. The joints had run out, but someone had put some glasses of juice around the place. I hadn’t seen this happen.

But it couldn’t last, and I knew my dirty mate Tim would be first to make a move. I looked over and saw that he and Bobby had Caitlin fair fizzing between them. Bobby is playing between her legs, and Tim is Kissing her while rubbing her breasts. Tim broke this kiss and said something to Bobby, and he lay down on his back, putting a cushion under his ass and one under his head. Tim lifted Caitlin and had her straddle Bobby; she then lined herself up to take Bobby’s cock, and lowering herself onto him, she started slowly gyrating her lovely tight ass around until she had swallowed all of him. Now Tim pulled out his little magic bag. I had not seen him bring this into the hut. He proceeded to apply Mr Wong’s lube around Caitlin’s rear end.

Ah! I remembered the whole purpose of this evening was for Caitlin to be double penetrated, so it looked like, at last, her plans for the evening would come to fruition. But in her wildest dreams, she would never have expected it to be with a big black Fijian. Tim spent quite a while getting her ready. She was getting increasingly excited as he worked a finger into her butt. He then got out the anal beads and proceeded to insert them. Bobby was going hell for leather, pumping himself into Caitlin’s still very wet cleft. Finally, Tim crouched behind her, looked around and grinned when he saw every eye on him, slowly pulling the beads out and easing forward. We all watched the surrender of her tight sphincter as his hard cock punched through the tight, crinkled orifice. Every male there was hard.

Nambula was the next to move; he stood, lifted Sacha to her feet, walked her two paces to the couch and had her kneel on the seat cushion, holding onto the backrest. Then, scooping juices from her, he smeared them over his cock and her anus and entered her from behind. She fought him and squealed in pain as he entered her. But soon, her squeals changed to grunts of joy.

Raku got up around the same time and came over to Vitiana and me, indicating with a flick of his head that he wanted some action with us.

“No!” said Vitiana, “Go help Nambula; I do not have anything to do with you boys tonight.”

So he stepped over, pushed his way behind the couch, and presented his erect cock right before Sacha’s face. She needed no encouragement; she leaned forward slightly and took him in her mouth. I saw a creamy white ring of his and Naomi’s juices around the base of his dark brown prick. But this did not deter Sacha; she proceeded to suck and lick him clean. I found this very erotic, and so did Nambula, who upped his pace and worked at getting a good white ring around his own prick.

Vitiana was concentrating on Tim’s double penetration. “Have you ever done that?” she asked.

“Yes, a couple of times.”

“With Tim?”

“Yes, it’s his thing; he really likes doing sex in the ass.”

Viviana looked thoughtful, “I would like you to do it to me. I have never done it.”

I said I would ask and stood, walked over and bent to Tim’s ear. “Vitiana would like to try a double penetration; she has never done it.”

Tim withdrew from Caitlin immediately; she grasped behind her, trying to pull him back. He stood, motioned to me to get Vitiana on me, and walked over to Raku. I heard him ask him to go and finish with Caitlin. Raku needed no encouragement; he was rigid from all the attention Sacha gave him. He was out from behind the couch, and in three strides, he crouched between Bobby’s legs and fed himself into Caitlin’s ass.

What a sight; I felt as guilty as hell; I’d bloody promised Stew I would look after the girls. And here was the attractive teen, who had been so scathing of the locals an hour or so before, being double penetrated by two huge black Fijians. And she loved it; her face was all scrunched up in ecstasy from the double pleasures assaulting her lower regions.

Viviana didn’t mess around either; she had gotten up when she saw Tim would join us and pushed me onto the bed on my back. She straddled me, grabbed my prick, which I have to say myself, was looking very impressive with all the erotic happenings going on around us, and she dropped straight onto me. I pulled a pillow under my head to keep watching all that was happening in the room.

Tim leaned over by her ear. “I’m going to use some lube; it will tingle and numb things a bit; best to use it the first time. I will also use my beads on you; I’m sure you will like them. It will make this very special.”

He then rubbed the lube into and around her butt before inserting the first bead. Vitiana flinched as he pushed it in.

“Relax,” said Tim. “As the beads get larger, you may need to push down like you want to poop. But mainly, just concentrate on relaxing. Then he popped another and another of the beads into her. It was amazing lying under her; I could feel the beads popping in and rubbing on my shaft through the thin skin between her ass and vagina. She also twitched and moved around as each one went in, and when Tim started pulling them out, Vitiana’s inner muscles clutched down and worked my shaft.

By the time Tim got to insert the largest of the balls, Vitiana was going out of her mind.

“I’m going to cum.” she exclaimed in my ear.

“Yes, cum for me.” I pushed her up so I could watch her face. “Cum for me now. I want to watch you cum.”

Tim applied pressure and slowly pulled each of the eight balls. She bucked around on me, vagina muscles giving a spasm as every ball popped out. Then she let out a long groan of “Aaaaahh Fuuccck I’mmmmm Cuuuummming.” and collapsed on top of me. It took every ounce of willpower I had to stop from coming myself.

Vitiana propped herself up and said, “That was fantastic; I don’t cum very often; I usually have to go home and finish myself off; Fijian boys only think about themselves. Tonight I cum twice, very happy.”

And she flopped back on top of me, and I felt all her muscles relax. Then she stiffened, “Oh shit!” she cried, “I thought we were finished.”

“We’ve only just started. I haven’t cum yet, and you haven’t been double penetrated,” I said, nuzzling her neck.

But I spoke a bit too soon, as just as I said it, I felt Tim ease himself in past her sphincter. She collapsed back on top of me and lay motionless; her orgasm had taken its toll. I stroked into her, long, slow, giving her time to calm down. Tim matched me, stroking into her from behind, both of us in perfect sync.

After a little while, I noticed Vitiana bite her lip, and she lifted her hips, repositioned herself, and then started matching our strokes with slight movements of her own. She was on her knees, bent over me during all this.

Then she said, “I need to straighten my legs; I’m going to cramp up if I stay like this much longer.”

I lifted my hips as high as possible and helped her push her legs back, one at a time, so that she could straighten them out. Then settling back down, I continued to massage her sides. Long strokes that went from almost her knees up to the sides of her breasts.

Again there was enthusiasm returning to her hips, jerking down onto me as I pushed in and then bouncing her butt up into Tim. Then Tim went out of phase and slammed a forceful thrust into her ass as I withdrew. She threw her head back and let out a gasping groan, not knowing who to stay in time with. We upped the pace, my thrusting in as Tim withdrew, and then he would hammer home as I pulled out. The base of my prick and my pubic hair quickly became a sloppy mess as her juices started to flow.

She looked magnificent as she writhed above me. I noticed Bobby come and stand beside the bed; he and Raku must have finished with Caitlin. I felt Vitiana clasp her thighs tightly together, crushing my legs. Her inner muscles were again working on my shaft; I wondered if Tim was getting these feelings from the muscles in her butt.

I couldn’t hold any longer and came, or should I say I erupted, as it was incredibly intense. I stiffened like a board, lifting my ass about 6” from the bed. Vitiana also came, driving herself down against my pubic bone. Then I felt her sheath relax, and all her muscular activity switched to her rear, and as I was slipping out, I could feel her milking Tim to a thunderous orgasm as well.

We must have been pretty vocal, as when I looked up, everyone was watching us. Naomi was with Ashneel, and they had moved up onto the end of the bed.

Bobby and Raku were standing beside us, and Bobby spoke up. “Gee girl, you ride that huge pole pretty dam well. Why you not like that with us boys?”

Vitiana panted out a brief reply. “Maybe you boys need to watch how these guys treat me and learn.”

They both turned and returned to the guitars; I was pleased to see that Caitlin went with them; all her previous racial prejudices seemed long forgotten.

I looked at Naomi; she was on her back, being entered by Ashneel. She looked into my eyes and said, “Thank you.”

“What for?”

“For bringing me tonight. I know the girls didn’t want me to come. Also, for treating me as normal, everyone treats me like I’m a stupid little girl all the time.”

Then she closed her eyes and concentrated on what she was feeling. Her hips moved in time with Ashneel’s thrusts. The look on her face was of concentrated pleasure in what was happening between her legs; it was just incredible to watch.

Then Naomi opened her eyes and looked into mine again. “Do you think I’m a slut? I guess I am now, aren’t I?” she looked questioningly at me.

“I’m lying here watching the feelings mirrored in your face, and I think it is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. But, no! I don’t think you are a slut, if I thought that of you; what should I think of myself.”

She closed her eyes again and humped her hips to increase her pleasure.

Vitiana cuddled into my back. “You like her. It would help if you comforted her; she wants acceptance.

I shook my head, denying Vitiana’s suggestion, as I didn’t want to upset her.

“It has been a unique experience watching her bloom into a young woman. She’s grown in the few hours I have known her. Don’t you think?”

“I think you care for her much more than you admit,” said Vitiana.

“I promised Sacha’s father tonight that I would take care of the girls and especially look out for Naomi. But, unfortunately, I don’t think he would be very impressed with my efforts.”

“I think it is much more than just that.” Vitiana reached and took Naomi’s hand. “You’re a woman now; men will chase you.”

Naomi opened her eyes and looked at me. “I can hear you both; my eyes may be closed, but I’m not deaf.” Then she let go of Vitiana’s hand and took mine. “Will you kiss me? No one has kissed me while having sex with me.”

Vitiana pushed me in the back, and I leaned in, took her head in my hands and kissed her lips.

——

James was about to elaborate on the kiss when Sue and Cath appeared from our unit. He clamped his mouth shut, and we rose and joined them in the walk to the breakfast bar. James whispered as we walked, “There’s a bit more; let’s go down the beach after we eat.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments