Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Willing To Wanton To Wondering

"She'd been willing back in the park, wanton this weekin the apartment, so why this sudden wondering?"

28
28 Comments 28
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

The old-fashioned but always reliable travel alarm clock woke  Sarah Morris on schedule. She immediately double-checked the time with her wristwatch, then stretched and looked over at her fiance, Frankie Deangelo still sleeping soundly beside her.

They had been dating since the summer before her senior year in high school. While their ‘make-out’ sessions back then had quickly reached the steamy ‘heading for third base' stage, She had managed to put off letting Frankie finally reach home plate until the week she graduated. Only half-joking, she had called giving up her virginity his gift for her graduation. Now two years later he remained her first and only lover.

A slightly overweight school girl who had usually been one of the tallest kids in her grammar school classes, Sarah had no confidence concerning her looks.  In fact, she had a nice figure complete with long, shapely legs seemingly designed with short skirts and cut-offs in mind.  Despite those assets and a beguiling face that featured soft brown eyes and a big, out going smile,  she still thought of herself as being overweight and with, at best, only ordinary looks.

After slipping out of bed, she made a quick trip to the bathroom where she managed to pee, wash her face, fluff out her short auburn hair and brush her teeth all in what had to be record time. On the way back to bed she pulled off the t-shirt of his she’d been using as a nightgown. If all went right she’d wake him with a smile and her nude body beside his ready to do whatever he wanted.

But Frankie had rolled onto his back taking up even more space in the middle of the narrow bed. Instead of ‘spooning’ against his back as she had planned, she pulled the sheet down and eased her bare bottom onto the mattress edge facing him, then gazed with affection at his dark curly hair and slim nude body with the light olive complexion she envied so much.

Now halfway through nursing school, she had just gotten a summer job as a nurse tech in a hospital near her school.  For the last week, she had been staying with Frankie instead of in her dorm while his mother was on an extended business trip with a co-worker.  Of course Sarah’s own parents didn't know anything about this new, temporary sleeping arrangements.

This time with Frankie had meant a long commute each day instead of the short walk from her dorm after years of passion in parked cars and while worrying about parents coming back early, they had both looked forward to this unrestricted wanton time together.

Over the past week Sarah had learned a lot about Frankie, not all of it particularly appealing.  But, she had been in love with him for many years and was still determined to make him happy, and to prove her parent’s wrong.

They had always disapproved of Frankie, which only added to his appeal.  They never mentioned his being an Italian which meant a Christian, a Catholic., they weren't prejudiced, of course. But they kept reminding their nice Jewish daughter that he was a high school drop out who barely stayed in the Navy long enough to get a GED before being released as unsuitable for military service. It didn't help that he had struggled to keep a decent, steady job since then. To avoid family hassles, Sarah only wore her engagement ring at school, or work, never when she stayed in her parents' apartment which she still called home.

He had taken a few days off work during their time together and been by far the more energetic.  Between Frankie's demands on her body at night, her new job's demands during the day and the two one hour commutes in between, Sarah was exhausted and just a little glad Friday had finally arrived and she would have to be going home after work today.

But first she needed to give him the type of going away present he loved so much and reached for his semi-erect cock. As she gently stroke the familiar shaft she wondered once again Why he liked this fondling in the morning, but he most definitely did. At least doing this took less time and made less mess than blow jobs or 'wham bam' quickies. Normally, she didn't mind. In fact, she enjoyed giving him handjobs. They always reminded her of the early months of their relationship especially that first time in the park.

They’d been in a small, almost deserted neighborhood ‘pocket park’ on a mid-week, end-of-summer’ picnic. The inevitable ‘make-out session had reached the point where Frankie had been trying to pull up her t-shirt enough to expose her braless breasts. To avoid becoming a flasher, she began trying to put a hickey on his neck.  They had laughed and rolled on the ground, becoming entangled in the old plaid blanket she'd brought from home. When they stopped rolling, he’d been on his back covered with the blanket while she lay beside him, still applying her personal brand to his neck. When he groaned and pulled her closer, her hand somehow ended up under the blanket, pressing on the hard bulge in his jeans. She wasn't sure how it happened and tried to tell herself she should stop. After all, someone might see them. And what would he think about her later?

Then she began to rationalize. After all, this was the guy she had dated all summer and hoped to keep dating. Now his reaction to her working on his neck and her touching the swelling inside his jeans had made the extent of his sexual need obvious. Although her experience with men was almost embarrassingly limited, there could be no doubt he was very, very horny and needed relief. Thanks to what she’d learned recently from ‘girl talk’ sessions with two older cousins, she now felt both able and very willing to provide that relief.
 
After making sure the blanket still covered her hand, she rested her head on Frankie's chest and began rubbing against the swelling inside his jeans. She could hear the rapid beating of his heart and feel his body trembling under her touch. But quickly realized it would take more drastic measures if she wanted to get this over with anytime soon. After one more look around, she unzipped his fly and slipped her hand inside.

Snuggling closer, she located, then wrapped her fingers around the first penis she had ever touched, and began pumping. Seconds later He responded with a low moan, his body started to tremble and then went rigid. Wanting to avoid a mess, she quickly pulled her hand out and began once again squeezing and stroking on the blue jean covered bulge. With a loud groan, Frankie's hard shaft began jerking spasmodically. The look on his face left no doubt she’d handle her man’s need just right. It had all been so romantic in an exciting, spontaneous and very personal way and yet she had stayed in control the whole time. Today, however, she only wanted to get this over with and catch her bus.

As Frankie's cock stirred under her fingers, she marveled at how this penis always seemed to have a life of its own and a  one-track mind. Knowing she was the focus of all that attention had always made her feel special.

AshleyStarxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyStarxTS

Then she glanced at her watch again and moaned. If she didn't finish Frankie off quickly she'd miss that damn bus. Getting a tighter grip on the straining cock, she began a rhythmic, much faster, pumping motion.

Maybe if Frankie hadn't had those days off, she wouldn't be so tired and could enjoy the sight of his hips bucking up from the bed.  The days off had puzzled her.  Frankie had only been on the job three months and said he had vacation time.  When Sarah had asked him about it, he had acted irritated by the questions and she had dropped the subject.  She only hoped Frankie was right.  If this job, like all the others, didn't work out, then the wedding plans would have to be changed once again.

The hard penis felt warm in Sarah's hand as she pumped faster and faster.  Frankie began panting, then groaned as his body jerk convulsively.  "Oh baby, I'm about to come.  Why don't you finish me off with your mouth?”

Sarah had been afraid he'd say something like that.  Never enthusiastic about oral sex, either giving or receiving, when she gave Frankie head it was out of indulgent love not lust.  Now at six in the morning she'd hoped her being nude when she woke him with a handjob would be enough.  It hadn’t been.

"Hurry woman, before I come."

Resigning herself to the inevitable, she turned around, parted her lips and took the swollen cockhead into her mouth. Still Hoping to speed things up, she let go of the shaft and began massaging his balls while sucking hard on the cockhead.  As always, his slimy pre-cum tasted salty with a hint of sweetness. Sarah locked her lips on the throbbing shaft and furiously pumped up and down its length while continuing to fondle the tight ball sack.  With any luck she would be able to block most of Frankie's come with her tongue and keep it in the front of her mouth where she could spit it out later.

When she felt the cockhead swelling, she tried to move her hand back to the shaft where it could act like a bumper to let her control how deep he could go. With all Frankie's thrashing about, however, that proved an unexpected  challenge. While struggling to free her hand, she kept her head moving     up and down  hoping something good would happen and real soon.

“Deeper baby, deeper. Take it dee…. Take it, now!” Frankie’s last words hadn’t been his  usual pleading whine, but a sharp command punctuated by a hard unexpected shoved against the back of her head forcing even more of his unyielding dick into her unready mouth.

Sarah never liked losing control.  But for the next few seconds, that's exactly what happened.  Stunned by the force of Frankie's action, she couldn't stop the penetration of her mouth.  Her lips were quickly buried in the pubic hair at the base of his shaft while the head of the penis reached the opening to her throat.

Frankie was now shoving on the back of her head with both hands making it almost impossible to pull back.  In fact, her actions only helped to provide the pumping action Frankie instinctively sought.  Every time he shoved her head back down, the cockhead reached the top of her throat and she'd would gag and try to pull back.

That’s when the cum began to come, and come, and come.

The next  time Frankie pushed down, both sperm and the tip of his cock invaded her throat triggering yet another gagging fit.   With a strength born of both desperation and a fury that redlined somewhere way beyond berserk, she managed to force her head back, only to have cum fill her mouth to overflowing. It poured past her lips, onto her chin, hand, Frankies's balls, and just everywhere.

The next time he shoved on her head, Rachael's face splashed into all that semen. Within seconds, her lips, chin, cheeks and finally the rest of her face were covered with Frankie's cum.

The penis head banging into her throat, the way it kept triggering her gag reflex, the  salty, slimy, unwanted come inside  her mouth, throat and stomach, not to mention what covered her face had all been too much, too quick. A swarm of emotions, both physical and mental, washed over her.  She felt anger, disgust and to her disbelief, something that felt like the faintest touch of excitement.

As the urgency of Frankie's need passed, the pressure on the back of Sarah's head relaxed.  Her next action was instinctive, and surprising.  Instead of jumping out of bed and heading for the bathroom to wash her face and rinse out her mouth, Sarah continued to lay with her head on Frankie's belly with his quickly shrinking dick still in her mouth.

She barely heard Frankie's words of post climax love or felt his hand gently stroking her hair.

As she struggled to regain some control,  she wondered about her emotions. That twinge of excitement had rocked her world.  What did it say about her feeling for Frankie, the man she loved who had all but ravished her mouth?  What did that say about his feelings for her?   Right now, he’d be happy, of course, but maybe only because he had just gotten off.

The now limp penis slipped unnoticed from her mouth when she turned to face him. “Frankie, do you love me?"
    
"God, how can you ask?"
    
"Well, if you do, will you do something for me, even if it is a little weird?"
    
"Sarah, anything."
    
She moved up and knelt by his side, her face only inches from his and looked into his eyes. "So tell me, honest now, how do I look?"
    
"Beautiful, just beautiful," said Frankie with a slightly puzzled smile.  "Earthy and wanton and sexy as hell."

"You like what you see then?"

"It's the best make up you could ever wear."

"You'd like to see me like this more often, covered and filled with your come?"

"Baby, you know it."

"Then Frankie, I want you to kiss me on the mouth, right now. Make it one of those long sloppy romantic French kisses we both like so much."

"Uh, Sarah, uh you said it was a little weird not real weird.  Don't be silly, besides, you know how I don't like second hand stuff."

After an awkward silence, Sarah absent-mindedly removed a  pube from the corner of her semen coated lips, wiped it off on the sheet, then looked back at her long time boyfriend. "You're really not going to do it are you, Frankie? After you promised and all.  It's OK to shoot this stuff into me and all over me, isn't it?  Just so long as you don't get messy, right?"

"Now Sarah, don't get pissed, its just..."

"Forget about it," she said, while quickly getting out of bed and heading for the bathroom. "I'm not sure I'd ever let a guy who would do that kiss me, anyway."

With the bathroom door closed and all the lights on, she turned on the hot water and studied her semen covered face in the mirror and relived the past week, their three years together, and what had happened moments ago.  Then she remembered that touch of excitement and began wondering if, despite what she told Frankie, someday, she might actually want to be kissed by that sort of guy.

Published 
Written by RumpleForeskin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments