Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becky was my seventeen-year-old neighbor, whom I'd inadvertently met through a chat room. We'd spent the day together, and, with her Mom (who I had previously dated) away, Becky brought her best friend, Jen, to visit at my house, happily letting her best friend explore her lover and then each other. It had been a hot and cum-filled day and evening. 

Seated naked by my secluded pool, eating takeaway pizza and drinking beer, I watched these teens' admiration and lust. They were stunning, and I couldn't quite believe I'd fucked them both as they made love to each other.

Having cleared up the boxes, I jumped in the pool between them, hands around their teen waists. "I'm assuming you're not sharing me with anyone else, and I don't have to worry about you telling anyone?"

Jen splashed me as she turned into Becky and me. "Not from me, I know I was lucky to be allowed to play at all." 

Becky snuggled into me, placing my hand on her firm boob. "No one will hear from me, and Jen can play."

As I held them both close, I pulled them close. "So, did you really used to hear Mom and me fucking?"

Becky blushed, glaring at Jen. Jen smiled, turning to us both. "Yes, she did. And she had her first play and orgasm hearing her Mom calling out your name as you fucked her."

Becky was bright red, pushing Jen across me. "Stop. Please."

Bending to kiss her, I asked. "How do you know that the idea turned Jen on? Was it the first time you played together?"

Becky stood up, pushing her ass against my hand, pointing at Jen. "Yes, I saw how wet her panties were when I told her. And she was squirming. So I asked to see it. That was the first bald kitty I saw. She was sooo wet. Like now!"

Reaching over, her hand went under the water to stroke Jen's bald pubic mound. "I liked it, but I prefer this." As she switched her hand from Jen to my rapidly hardening cock.

Patting the side, I told Jen to lay on her back in front of Becky. She did so with a smile on her face. With Becky in front of me, her delectable ass against my throbbing cock, she lay down. As she did so, I looped Jen's legs over Becky's shoulders onto my own, so she was spread high and wide. Licking her lips, she looked up at us. 

Becky's hands were out of the water and moving along Jen's thighs. It was like she was giving Becky's inner thighs a massage, pulling the muscular legs and skin. It was clearly what Jen liked, as she started to squirm and writhe into Becky. The higher her hands went, around her bald mons, the more she squirmed. 

My cock was rock hard again, resting between the delectable cleft of Becky's ass cheeks

Becky's hands were in the crevasses of Jen's spread legs, encapsulating but not touching, her bald mons. She was working her magic with her hands, pulling Jen's skin back and forth, spreading her puffy aroused lips wider, showing her engorged clit.

Jen was spread and writhing as she lay in the sun, trying to reach up to Becky's tongue. As Becky finally leaned in, I think she heard me say, "Like mother, like daughter."

Jen screamed loudly at the first touch of Becky's tongue on her clit, raising her hips to try to get more. Becky held her there, as she sucked her clit between her lips, all the time stretching and moving the skin, which in turn caused her swollen labia to stretch and rest.

As Becky leaned forward, my cock was between her ass cheeks resting against her swollen labia. They felt so soft and erotic against my hardness.

Becky moved her hand, sliding a finger into her friend's wet pussy as she sucked her clit. My hands were on Becky's hips from behind, watching as she sucked her friends' clit and fingered her. Jen was breathing hard, eyes closed, her fingers pulling her hard nipples. She looked like a horny angel.

Leaning down, whispering in her ear, my cock head brushed her opening, as I told her. "Put a finger in her butt at the same time. That's probably what you heard me doing to Mom."

Becky wiggled against me, as she parted Jen. Letting Jen's natural juices lubricate her finger, she sucked her clit as she pushed hard into Jen's tight ass.

Jen sighed deeply with an, "Ohhh," and spread her legs wider.

"Yes, I've always liked that. You'll make me cum."

This encouraged Becky, who sucked and finger fucked her best friend faster and deeper. I reached around, slapping Jen's thighs, "Do you like ass play young lady?"

Jen was breathing hard, panting. "Yes, makes me cum hard."

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum again."

"Don't stop Becks."

"Just there"

"Yes"

"Bit deeper"

"Slap my tit."

Through bitten lips, she came hard as I pushed Becky's face into Jen's tight teen pussy, There was a growl from Jen's throat, as she screamed "Yeeesss." Her body quivered and pushed to meet Becky. 

Becky continued to suck and work her fingers in and out, albeit slower. placing little kisses along her thighs. As she did so, she reached around to grab my cock. "Stop teasing me, put it in."

Playfully pressing it against her ass as she lay on her friend, I slapped it back and forth twice, before feeding it into her pussy and starting to fuck her. 

Becky looked up from Jen's bald wet pubic area, "I'm not ready to have you there, yet."

As she returned to placing little kisses on Jen, she moved to ride my cock from behind. Jen, somewhat recovered, had propped herself up on her elbows, watching us both.

"What did you mean, when you said, 'Like mother, like daughter' earlier?" She had a broad grin on her face, eyes twinkling as she asked. "I don't think Becky heard, but I did. So come on, tell."

PenelopeParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PenelopeParker

Legs in the water, my ass half out of it as I moved, I continued to fuck Becky who was laying naked over her best friend. The water was starting to get choppy.

As Jen asked the question, Becky must have felt my cock swell inside her. Holding Jen's eye, I simply said, "What do you think I meant?"

Jen licked her lips, "Do you mean that Becky's hot Mom, she likes girls too?"

This got Becky's attention, looking over her shoulder at me. My swollen dick was deep inside her, what could I do. I couldn't lie, could I?

"Yes, she's pretty bi-sexual. She has an on-off friendship locally. She told me inadvertently."

The girls were intrigued. "What do you mean, inadvertently?"

I laughed, cock buried deep in Becky's tight teen pussy. "One day, like today, I was sucking and fingering her and she accidentally said something that told me she was still active with women... She told me I was almost 'almost as good at that as Andrea' is."

Both girls were open-mouthed, starting. I stopped moving inside Becky. "It ain't that big a deal, it was a compliment I thought!"

Jen recovered fastest, looking at me. "Fuck Becky, hard. Now! She's close."

Becky spread her legs in the water and bent over, letting me in deeper. I reached around to rub her sensitive clit, as Jen moved in kissing Becky's neck.

"Do you think the Andrea she was talking about, is who we think it is?"

Through groans and grunts, Becky nodded. 

"Arghhhh." 

"Just there." 

"Yes."

Then she smiled and looked at Jen. "I'm gonna cum, you tell him. Please"

As she pushed back on my hard cock, Jen stood looking down at us fucking, rubbing her pussy over us as she said. "We're pretty sure Andrea is my Mom."

That set Becky off, she came hard as she pushed back on my cock. Impaling herself on it, clamping my hand to her breast. She screamed loudly, "FUCKKK! That's so hot"

Becky lowered her open, still dripping, pussy to her mouth as her best friend came hard on my cock.

As I slowed my pace, fucking Becky with slower strokes, the water was like a whirlpool. We were all panting, as I plopped out of Becky's dripping pussy.

Jen offered me a hand, "Come here, big boy, I want to feel that cock and cum." 

As I got out of the water, I looked at Jen. "Where do you want it."

"You're too big for my ass, I know that. I wanna fuck you." As she jumped me, wrapping her legs around my waist and lowering her bald teen pussy onto my cock, hard from being inside her best friend.

Moving, I leaned her against a wall, so her butt was on the edge. As I started to fuck her, she fed her hard nipple into my mouth. My hand moved around her butt, and a finger probed her anus. She jumped, and her pussy clamped around my finger. She clearly loved ass-play.

Fingering Jen's ass, as I sucked her nipple and she rode my cock, I was trembling with exertion and lust. Becky, somewhat recovered, moved to be behind me, thrusting with me as she cupped my balls.

We were all three of us fucking together. Through gritted teeth, I told them, "I'm about to cum. On your knees girls."

Becky moved to her knees, looking up. As I pulled out of Jen and set her down, through gritted teeth as I stroked my cock wet from Jen's pussy, I said, "Hands behind your back, mouths open."

I got as far as a slurp from each of the girls before I came hard. Rope after rope of spunk hit them. On their beautiful faces, on their hair, on their boobs, stomachs. Everywhere.

As I finally stopped cumming, I place a hand out to steady myself, looking at them. 

Becky, the first to move, leaned down and was lapping my cum off Jen's boobs. Her long tongue darted over it. She loved the idea of her fucking her Mom's ex, she loved that her Mom had fucked her best friend's Mom also!

Jen, cleaned of cum, stood up and kissed Becky, then me. "That...That was like a fucking porn movie. I LOVED it." As she pulled me close, wrapping herself around me, making out with me. 

It was beautiful, hand on her butt, lithe teen body wrapped around me, we made out like lovers.

Jen coughed theatrically, "I don't want to interrupt, but we've gotta be home in, like, 30 minutes."

Becky disentangled herself, walking to Jen. "Showers are inside ladies, let's go."

I gave them towels and watched them clean each other off. I couldn't help but ask Jen. "Are you gonna ask your Mom about Becky's Mom? See if you can find anything out?"

Jen smiled as she pulled her skirt up, "Fuck yeah, that's so hot. Did you fuck her too?"

I shook my head as I looked at them, "No, we broke up first, but it was discussed."

Jen leaned into Becky, "Maybe you should seduce my Mom, I should seduce yours and then we all come here for a 'swim' maybe?"

They cackled with laughter before I told them. "Porn movies aren't reality, be careful questioning and letting on."

We went to my car, Jen sitting on Becky's lap, flashing her pantyless crotch to me all the way. A couple of blocks from Jen's house, I gave them both final kisses, pulling Becky onto my lap as Jen tactfully stepped back. As they walked away, Becky told me that they had soccer practice until three, and would come around after. 

Letting them out of the car, I looked at their asses and legs as they walked away thinking how lucky a man I was, and how I needed some sleep before tomorrow.

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments