Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becky and I had had a wonderful thirty-six hours together, learning more about each other as individuals and lovers. We'd enjoyed exploring each other, and just before Jen had returned from visiting with her dad, I had shaved Becky bald and we'd had mutually huge orgasms.

As Jen returned, Becky had shown her newly shaven pussy. Dropping to her knees for a closer look, I think it had taken all Jen's self will to not lean forward to lap at it. With a twinkle in her eye, Jen had told us she had a date with the waiter from the other night, spreading her legs self-consciously, suggesting she needed help. 

Looking at her, still kneeling in front of Becky, as I stroked her hair and smiled, nodding as I reminded Jen. "We've also got your consequences to deal with young lady, how long until you meet your date?"

Jen's face blanched as she remembered the consequence of choosing to wear her panties. With a nod of her head, she said. "At six ... I've got four hours. What are you two planning?"

I looked at Becky, who smiled. Offering Jen a hand up, she led her to our bedroom, watching as Jen stripped her shoes off and followed meekly. Standing in front of Becky, she held her hand out. "I'll need your top and skirt." With a click of her fingers, she added "Now."

Becky, unsure of what to do or how to act, stood slowly. Looking at Becky, then at me, she pulled her t-shirt over her head, giving it to Becky. I sat, fascinated as I watched these two friends. Becky gave me the t-shirt, before turning to Jen, clicking her fingers again. "Now your bra, young lady."

Becky, with a smirk on her face, reached behind to unclip her bra, releasing her fabulous breasts with their hard nipples. Handing me Jen's bra, Becky turned back to Jen. "Now the panties and skirt."

We both watched as Jen complied, bending slightly and crooking her legs as she took the panties off, giving them to Becky. She did a little spin, curtseying to us both.

Becky looked at me, "Yes, she needs a shave. May I, Sir?"

I looked from one to the other and nodded. "Yes, it'll be good practice. But I will deal with the punishment, I mean consequences. I think, don't you?"

Wide-eyed, the girls looked at me and nodded - I don't think Jen had thought there would be consequences. Standing, I turned to Becky who had Jen's damp panties in her hand. "Use those to tie her hands behind her back."

Stepping toward Jen, I ran my fingers over her hard nipples, tweaking one. "I bet you haven't cum since you left us, have you?" Open-mouthed, putting her hands behind her back, Jen shook her head gently, jiggling as Becky pulled her hands to tie them together with her damp panties.

With a nipple between my fingers, seeing Jen tense and bend with the feeling, I twisted the nipple slightly. "Bend over the bed young lady, I won't leave a mark, but you will remember."

With her hands tied, Jen bent over the bed with her beautiful ass swaying slightly. Sitting next to her, I rubbed my hands over her ass and thighs, as I turned to Becky. "Look in that top drawer, your Mom left something there I think. It's clean, hand it to me please lover."

Jen tried to look around, but I blocked her view. Becky's eyes widened as she brought it to me placing it in my hand. Smiling at her, I reassured her. "It was never used, a joke valentines present before we stopped dating."

Turning it over in my fingers, I told Jen to close her eyes and open her mouth to make something wet. As she did so, with her customary smirk, I pushed a silver butt plug between her lips, holding it there as I told her that she'd want it properly lubricated.

I pulled it out of her mouth, tracing the end over her breasts and down her back, around her butt cheeks before lightly touching her stubbly lips with the end. Jen was very turned on, not having cum for a couple of days. Despite being bound and bent over, she tried to push back to meet, what she now knew, was a toy.

Letting only the tip into her dripping pussy, I used my hand to pull her ass cheek apart, watching as Becky pulled the other. Jen was spread and her gorgeous pink asshole and wet pussy were on display. As I pressed the tip to her anus. Becky must have felt sorry for her lover and best friend, as she reached under and rubbed her clit making her shudder.

I could sense Jen take a breath in and force herself to relax, with her anus opening against the plug tip. With Becky rubbing Jen's clit, her pussy was dripping in anticipation as I pushed the plug deep into her ass. Jen groaned with pleasure as the force of my hand pushed it in. Becky withdrew her fingers from her clit and Jen's ass cheeks encapsulated the end of the plug.

Standing up, side by side, Becky and I looked down on a naked, bound, and partially filled Jen. Holding her hand I asked. "What do you think? Is five per ass cheek enough?"

Becky squeezed my hand. "Don't mark her, but I think eight each. She did actively choose to wear panties the whole weekend." Smiling, I turned to kiss Becky on the lips as Jen looked on open-mouthed, not quite believing. 

In a slightly nervous voice, she asked. "Are you serious? Are you gonna spank me while I have this inside? Can you not just fuck me or something?"

Ignoring her, I sat and pulled her over my lap. Hands bound behind her back, her boobs hung down and her gorgeous ass rose high in the air. Parting her ass cheeks, I took a look at the nestling plug in her ass, seeing it move as she squeezed it, unable to stop herself from doing so with pleasure.

I raised a hand, bringing it down hard, and in quick succession four times, twice on each buttock. Jen jolted and jumped, but groaned at each THWACK. After two each, I stopped and rubbed the red marks on her ass cheeks, warming the skin and dissipating the sting. 

Ignoring her mild apologies and protestations, I raised my hand to deliver harder, more stinging blows as she jumped up, lowering herself down. Parting her ass cheeks, I could see how wet she was.

Halfway through and Jen was buzzing. Becky enjoyed the show but wanted to be involved. As I rubbed Jen's butt cheeks, she moved to spread herself on the bed in front of Jen's lips. shuffling forward. Jen was delighted, craning her head to lap at her best friend's newly shaved pussy. Lapping her tongue, Jen stopped and looked up at us both individually. "It's so smooth, it's amazing."

pettercat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pettercat

As Becky pulled Jen's head into her pussy, she nodded at me. The fingers of my left hand went under Jen. The palm of my hand rubbed her clit and lips, as the finger rested between her ass cleft from underneath, moving the plug around lightly in her ass. The right hand was raised and came down harder and harder in quick succession on her ass. thwack, Thwack, THwack, THWACK, THWACK. THWACK as I finished Jen's consequences.  

With the final spank, and her ass still full, head buried in Becky's pussy, I slipped two fingers into her pulsating pussy. With her ass filled and lips around Becky's clit, Jen's ass cheeks must have been stinging but I don't think she cared. Pushing back on my fingers she came hard and fast, her lips never leaving Becky's clit as she came, panting hard.

Pulling away from Becky, licking her lips as she panted, she looked at me. "I can taste your cum from Becky, you dirty old man." That got her another spank across the thighs, but we were all smiling. 

Untying her hands, Becky kissed her, tasting herself. "You needed that.". All Jen did was nod.

Looking at her, with a raised eyebrow, all I said was. "There are always consequences." Jen again gave a single nod too, with a smile.

The girls got up, giggling as they looked at me, my erection visible through my pants. As I proceeded to change the sheets, they disappeared into the background discussing what Jen should wear.

They returned nearly an hour later, both still naked. Becky kissed me, holding me close, as she asked if she could borrow the razor and if I would help her. I was delighted to help and really turned on by it. Following her into her room, I saw Jen was naked and spread wide, a hot towel over her crotch. I smiled. "Is your bum ok?"

She nodded, asking. "Do you want the plug back?"

I licked my lips, tempted to tell her to keep it in all night, but instead, I told her. "It's yours. but I'd love to see you cum with it again. I think you like the feeling."

Eyes wide, she lifted the hot towel which was softening her stubble, and spread wide, showing me the glint of the plug end. "It feels amazing, thank you for the gift."

Kissing her on the lips, then Becky, I handed the razor to Becky. To Jen, I said, "Just stay still."

Having applied the hot towel and with only stubble to remove, Becky did a great job. She took her time and shaved Jen with great care. It was really erotic and I was hard as a rock as I watched Becky rubbing the tee-tree oil into Jen's smooth lips. Holding the mirror up for Jen, I told her how great it looked.

Looking at Becky, I waved my hard cock. "That was incredibly erotic. Did you enjoy it?"

She came to me, wrapping her tee-tree oiled fingers around my shaft and wanking me off. "It was great, I can see why you like it so much."

I groaned at her oiled touch, pre-cum dribbling from the tip. I reached to kiss her. "Gonna help me, or am I going to have to wait until Jen goes out?" Jen sat watching this interaction, legs spread and glistening from the oil, resting on her elbows. 

Becky, enjoying her new power, rubbed my cock one more time. "You've been such a good boy, I'll help you. You can't fuck Jen as she is going out, and I am sore from earlier. I want to wank you onto Jen's tits, she's got to shower anyway!"

Nodding, I let her lead me to the bed. As my eyes darted between my two naked teen vixens, Becky started to use her tee-tree-oiled hands to stroke the length of my hard cock. Jen lay there, spread with wide eyes, watching Becky pump my cock.

I laid a hand on Becky's ass, squeezing. That was all I could do, as soon as I did more, she swatted it away. She moved her hand faster and faster, the motion causing the head to swell. 

I was breathing faster and deeper loving the feeling. Through gritted teeth, I told Becky, "I'm close."

Stumbling closer to Jen, I hovered over her as Becky wanked me. With a sigh and a groan, I let go. Cum hitting Jen on both her tits as Becky directed my cock like a firehose as I groaned and breathed heavily.

Feeling light-headed, I swayed back, sinking into my chair, as I looked at Becky sucking some stray cum from her fingers, as Jen leaned down with her exquisite tongue to lap my cum from her tits. As I closed my eyes to rest and stop my head from spinning, I saw Becky moving to straddle Jen, lowering her head to lap my cum from Jen's boobs. Opening them after a short while, I saw the girls making out, rubbing my cum into each other's bodies

Jen suddenly noticed the time, as the girls disentangled themselves and headed giggling to the shower. I gave them some space, heading to another bathroom before dressing and heading downstairs. 

Almost an hour later, as I sat working, I saw Jen coming down the stairs with Becky. She gave a little twirl as I whistled. "You look amazing Jen, he's a lucky man."

As I looked at my beeping phone, before putting it down. I told both girls. "That's Andrea. She and Sara will be back here tomorrow mid-morning."

Becky suddenly looked scared, as I moved to pull her into an embrace, which enveloped Jen. As I turned to them both, I reassured them. "It will be fine, as we've discussed."

Looking at Jen, I looked her up and down. "You look amazing, as I say, he's a lucky man. This feels weird to say this, considering. and especially as I am neither your dad nor anything, but, please be careful. And I expect you back here tonight. No sleepovers or visitors. Midnight young lady!"

She chuckled and nodded. I held her hand, as I looked her up and down. "You look amazing, but what about the dare? It runs out tomorrow."

Jen walked towards the door, flipping her micro skirt up to show she was indeed pantiless. Becky squealed and jumped excitedly, before pressing into me as we watched her go to the waiting date in his car. Almost like proud parents, we waved and called. "Have a great time."

Becky and I waved them off, turning to walk into the snug, a movie, and some wine calling. Today had been special, tomorrow with the Mom's return promised to be even more interesting.

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments