Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It had been a rollercoaster time since I had inadvertently met my teenage neighbor Becky in a video chat room, with so much having happened.

Jen, Becky's best friend whom Becky had brought over to meet me (and stayed for the fun) was currently out on a date for the evening, with strict instructions to be home by midnight. That left Becky and I home alone with a takeaway and wine, to discuss the future and the next day when both Sara (Becky's mom) and Andrea (Jen's mom) would be back from their time away together working out their relationship. 

When Andrea had come to visit me, she had made it very clear she wanted to be with Sara for the future, but that she also wanted to see me fucking Sara at least one more time. I had been transparent and open to Becky and Jen about their moms, and the future. It was beyond complicated, and the wine helped Becky and I discuss it. 

We snuggled on the couch, with a movie on in the background, talking about it all, the future, possibilities for our future, and the next day or so. Becky was anxious and aroused at the same time - she was OK about what Andrea wanted, and told me that with Jen there, she'd like to be there, if I was ok with it.

I was reminded again how, from the outside, this potential five-way love triangle was properly fucked up. I had a semi-hard cock most of the evening, which Becky intermittently played with. It was almost an unspoken decision between us that we were just being close and talking, not more.

We stayed up, in the main room, until Jen came home. She was a bit high and wobbly, but excited. Becky sat her down to hear all about it, and I listened as we all drank wine. It had been a good date, and the boy was fun. They'd had a feel and a grope, but Jen wasn't sure about him and the future, although they had arranged another date later that week. 

As we all headed to bed together, I enjoyed watching the girls undress each other, it was gentle and tender, not sexual. It felt like the date had created a dividing line, with Jen wanting to be with us, and knowing Becky and I were together. I lay between them, all of us softly talking about tomorrow. About how we needed to listen to the moms, everyone expressing their needs and wants, etc. There was a calm as we fell asleep, but it had the potential to explode in the morning.

I woke early with a mix of nerves, excitement, and arousal. I looked at the girls sleeping naked and intertwined, innocence and pure sexuality. I snapped a couple of pictures, sending the most innocent one to Andrea asking what time to expect them. After clearing up, I pounded the pool to dispel the nerves and started to cook breakfast. The smell of eggs and bacon roused the girls who joined me wearing just long t-shirts. 

Over eggs and coffee, we discussed how they felt. I showed them the pictures I took and we settled down. Both said they were excited, nervous, and ok. I'd heard from Andrea and that they were coming to the house for noon'ish. This brought the reality to them, and we had long talks about only going as far as they wanted. They pledged to stick together and giggled as my fickle cock did its usual dance.

We all showered together, nerves building. As I made coffee, the moms arrived early. I looked to Becky and Jen, who were in bikinis by the pool, They smiled and nodded as I answered the door. Sara and Andrea approach the house hand-in-hand, clearly as nervous as we were, Sara unable to meet my eyes. As she reached the door, the girls stood behind me, each mom hugged and kissed their own daughter, then the other. Andrea hugged me, kissing me behind my ear and whispering 'It'll be ok'.

Sara, seeing me for the first time since she'd been told, looked me up and down. Shaking her head, she slapped me around the face, quite hard. Then she pulled me into an embrace calling me 'a bastard' and apologising.

Stepping back, as I rubbed my cheek, I looked her up and down and smiled. "I guess I may have deserved that."

She nodded, looking at Andrea. "Yes, and I'm glad. Andrea has explained and told me how she feels. I worry, but I am glad."

As I closed the door behind the moms. Andrea held up Sara's hand to show us all. "If you girls are OK with it, we're going to make it official. Sara said yes when I told her you'd made me realize my feelings and that I want us to be together."

There were whoops of joy and hugs. The girls said they expected to be bridesmaids and I opened some champagne. As we clinked glasses, Sara looped her arm around mine looking at Andrea and the girls. "I have agreed to Andrea's request, as an engagement present. We're still discussing if we want more children together." As she said this, her hand moved to squeeze my ass cheek.

Moving to sit next to her daughter, with Jen on the other side, she took her hand. "This is unexpected, but I see how you feel towards him. Are you ok with Andrea's request? It's a one-time thing, and you can be here or not?"

She looked to me, then her mom, nodding as she said. "You're right mom, I do think I love him, and know I love being with him. I think we've got a future. I know it's big, and stuff, but I kinda wanna see. I used to hear you moaning when he stayed over. You thought I didn't but I did, and it was hot to hear. As a last hurrah, I am ok. Same if you have a baby. Maybe I want one too." The last part of the statement shocked her mom and received a light slap on the thigh.

We all looked to Andrea and Becky, who nodded as they looked at us. Andrea got up, reaching for Sara's hand. "Do you remember the way to his bedroom, or should we start by that secluded pool? You liked hearing about it, didn't you baby?" As she bent to kiss her fiancé. Sara blushed, nodding and looking towards the pool.

Becky and Jen skipped ahead, clearly having talked about it and hoping we'd be by the pool. They moved to sit together on the pool couch, as I took the initiative, dropping my shorts and diving naked into the pool. Surfacing, I swept my hair back, looking at Andrea and Sara. With a big smile, I couldn't help myself and told them. "This is awkward, it'll get easier. Cum join me. Both of you."

That dissolved the tension with everyone breathing out. I looked to Becky, who was snuggled with Jen - she smiled at me, nodding. I could see how hard her nipples were under her bikini top, as she watched me.

My eyes turned to Andrea and Sara who were kissing. Andrea, clearly the more dominant one, undoing Sara's shirt as she kissed her. Opening it wide, Sara wasn't wearing a bra and it made me realize how stunning her figure was, and how similar it was to Becky's. 

Bobbing in the pool naked, my cock swelled as I watched Andrea pushing Sara's loose skirt down revealing her nakedness. Embarrassed, Sara did a dancer's spin around Andrea's finger, her boobs and body moving fluidly. The girls were watching, Becky's eyes on stalks as she watched her mom, Jen biting her lip. As Sara stepped slowly towards the pool where I was, Andrea stripped quickly, skipping to join her. 

Knee-deep, holding hands, they looked at me as I watched. I licked my lips, eyes moving from up and down. "Who shaved who first this morning, or did you do it yourselves at the same time?!

Again, this broke the tension, as Andrea stepped forward reaching for my outstretched hand. "As I suspect you know, I shaved Sara this morning and then made her cum as I cleaned her. I tidied myself up."

With that, there was a laugh from the girls, looking towards them, Jen stood up open-mouthed. "Mom, he shaved Becky and Becky shaved me." Caught up in the moment, she yanked her bikini bottoms to the side, her smooth lips glistening in the sun. 

Andrea and Sara looked towards me. “You've certainly given them an education."

Still holding Sara's hand, I felt Andrea reach out, wrapping her fingers around my shaft and slowly starting to stroke me to full hardness. I placed a hand on Sara's hip, feeling her nerves. "You ok, you want this?"

She looked at Andrea, kissed her lips, and took my shaft in her hand. "Yes, I want to and Andrea wants to see. I also want to see you fuck her ass. But first, you're fucking me and cumming in me."

Holding my rock-hard cock in her hand, Sara was much more confident and looked over her shoulder to the daughters. Saying to Becky. "This is for you Andrea, and for you baby. You sure you're ok with it?"

Becky stood up, pulling her bikini top off, and sitting on the side of the pool in just her bikini bottoms. "Yes, mom. Very sure. I used to hear, I've fucked him, now I want to see." 

Becky undid the sides of her bikini bottoms, letting them fall slightly as she patted the sides, looking at Jen. "Come here." Jen joined her, sitting close to her thigh-on-thigh. Becky kissed her friend on the cheek, pulling her bikini string and holding her hand as they watched us.

Moving towards Sara, I started to kiss her, moving down to suck on her nipple like I remembered she liked. All the time, her hand was moving up and down my ever-growing cock shaft. I had a hand on Andrea's hip, and I felt her move to suck Sara's other boob.

Sara's nipple swelled between my lips as I pulled it, moving closer towards her I lifted her up, cock pressed against her wet slit, she moved against me as I waded through the water to the side. Pressing her bum against the side of the pool, I let her gyrate up and down against me as I kissed her and sucked her nipples alternatively. Her legs were wrapped around me, as I felt a mix of her juices and pool lubricate her movements. 

We were close to Becky and Jen, and as I looked over, I could see Jen's hand between Becky's leg, pawing at her inner thigh. The girls were enjoying the show. I lay Sara back over the side, pulling her legs over my shoulders like I had with Jen the day her mom had visited.

Spreading Sara wide, I remembered how sensitive her clit was. Parting her smooth lips with my fingers, I squeezed her clit out of its hood. As Sara groaned, I started to move my fingers up and down, masturbating her clit. Leaning forward as she moaned, I used the end of my long tongue to flick her engorged clit. My fingers moved over her spread thighs and wet mons. 

Sara was moving, trying to meet me as I worked her clit and moved her skin. Through gritted, hyper-aroused teeth, she breathed. "Fuck. You always were a very good cunning linguist. These girls don't know how lucky they are."

Breathing harder, her wet juices flowing from her pussy, I teased her wet opening as I looked at Andrea, then the girls. Jen's hand was at the top of Becky's spread thighs, she was stroking her best friend's clit as I pleasured Sara. Andrea followed my eyes, seeing what the girls were doing. 

Turning to Jen, she moved closer to Sara at the same time as telling her daughter. "Suck her nipple, she'll enjoy that." Andrea proceeded to spread her legs on either side of Sara's head, lowering her wet swollen pussy onto her fiancé's head, as I played with her clit and started to finger fuck her tight little pussy.

Sara's tongue lapped out, trying to reach Andrea, all the time breathing hard. As she lowered her wet pussy onto Sara's face, I slide a middle finger deep into Sara, filing her and pressing her g-spot. As I worked her clit, I finger fucked her fast and deep. Panting, close to orgasm, Sara groaned into Andrea's wet pussy, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Moving against me, inches from her daughter and fiancé's daughter, with me clamped to her wet pussy, she panted and groaned.

"Fuckkk."

"Yes, just there."

"Make me cum, you bastard."

"Yes, finger me faster."

"Deeper."

"Yes, suck it."

As her clit swelled between my fingers, she came squealing. "Yesss." Squirting her juices over my face, I tried to drink as much in as possible as she came, continuing to finger fuck her as she relaxed post-orgasm leaving my fingers in her.

Looking up, I could see Becky and Jen open-mouthed. Jen had her fingers on Becky's clit, aroused from watching her mom cumming. I smiled and gave her a wink, checking she was ok. She smiled, nodded, and blew me a kiss.

Looking to Sara and Andrea, I pointed to the double lounger. "How do you want to be Sara, wanna ride me?"

Sara, helped up by Andrea, nodded as her breathing calmed. "Fuck yes, I wanna feel you deep inside me."

Andrea scooted onto the lounger, next to Becky and Jen, but not touching her. Andrea sat cross-legged rubbing her clit and pulling a nipple, as she watched Sara take my engorged cock in her mouth, running her mouth expertly up and down. All I could do was breathe out hard, exclaiming how good it was. 

Reaching for Sara, I pulled her to me. Straddling me, Sara took charge of my hard leaking cock, rubbing it against her slit before raising herself up and lowering herself down my swollen cock shaft. Almost in unison, we breathed out as I felt my cock swell inside her. 

With one hand on her hip, pulling her ass cheeks wide, I felt her start to move. Riding my cock, slowly. Taking almost the full eight inches up and down. Eyes open, I watched as Andrea leaned into her, sucking each nipple as she rode my cock, then kissing her. 

Thaliafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thaliafoxy

As I looked at Becky and Jen, I saw Becky leaning in to watch her mom fuck her lover, as Jen fingered and tongue fucked her from behind. As I lay there being ridden, my cock hard and breathing hard, Andrea lowered herself over my face like she had done to Sara earlier by the pool. 

Kissing her fiancé as she rode my cock, Andrea rode my face. This was depraved but amazing. My cock was swelling inside Sara as my hands massaged her hips and my tongue danced over Andreas ass and pussy. As my tongue snaked over her puckered butt, I felt her push down groaning. 

As I pressed up into Sara, I felt her hand on my chest, looking at her I nodded. As she kissed Andrea, who rocked forward off my face, I hissed. "I'm close, I am gonna cum. Where do you want it?"

Sara smiled, looking at Becky whose face was contorted in pleasure from Jen's fingers and tongue, then back at me. "Me too. So close. Cum in me. Deep in me. Please."

She started moving faster, up and down, grinding her clit against my pelvis. Being ridden by Sara and my tongue by Andrea, I gave up control, panting into Andrea, hand reached out to play with Becky's boobs which were just in reaching distance.

As I groaned and spasmed, I shot three straight ropes of cum deep into Sara's tight warm spasming pussy, feeling her start to cum as she felt my cum filling her. Sara's groans and moans were smothered by kissing Andrea, and I was partially silenced as a muffled. "Argh, YES" filled Andrea's pussy and ass.

Sara kept cumming, her tight pussy milking every drop from me. My balls felt drained and my cock was still hard. As we both settled from our orgasm, still intertwined, the three of us looked over to Jen and Becky. Jen's face was covered in Becky's juices - she'd just had a massive orgasm watching her lover fuck her mom and cum in her. 

As Sara slowly got off my cock, her warm pussy was immediately replaced by Andreas mouth who was once again making appreciative humming noises as she sucked me clean, tasting Sara and my cum. Panting, I lay there, only moving to kiss Becky who slithered over to cuddle and kiss me. I didn't ask, but I am sure she could taste Andrea on my lips. 

Andrea's actions had my cock clean and hard, as she pulled off my cock and looked at me. "You know what I want and need, I hope you've got the stamina."

Looking over, smiling as I lay cuddling a naked Becky, I kissed her head. She nodded as she stretched. Looking at Sara, I saw her cuddling a naked Jen. 

As I got up, I saw Becky move between Jen's legs, sliding a finger into her best friend with practiced ease, but this time as she was held by her mom. Fucked up, but hot!

Looking to Andrea, her eyes were on her fiancé and the girls, as she played with her nipples. Kissing her as she watched the girls, I stroked her skin. She shuddered and despite the heat, got Goosebumps. Kissing her behind the ear as I held her close, I muttered. "It's worked out well so far, happy?"

She kissed my lips, took one last look at the girls, and nodded as she bent over the lounger. Ass in the air, legs spread, she looked over her shoulders at me. My cock, clean from Andreas' mouth, and still hard after cumming in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments