Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was May of 1978. A beautiful warm day was being predicted for the upcoming Friday. Someone (my guess was Todd) announced that that Friday would be Senior Skip Day. Word spread quickly.

Kelly and I were seniors in high school. We were above-average students and had generally played “by the rules” while in school. But something about senioritis and a warm spring day can make you do what you wouldn’t otherwise.

Kelly and I were part of a huge class of nearly four hundred kids. Maybe a third skipped that day. About half of us went to a county park in the next county over, the “officially designated” skip day location.

While Kelly and I had been dating for nearly three years, we played it cool at school and didn’t hang all over each other, something we ourselves found to be kind of gross. As a result, there were plenty of people in our own graduating class that had no idea we were a couple.

Kelly ran with a tight-knit group of girlfriends but skipping school was something they just couldn’t do. For us, the day was kind of a fun opportunity to use a hall pass, if you will, as we were with a group of people we didn’t typically run with.

I picked Kelly up mid-morning. She was wearing a pair of red nylon hot pants. Back then, hot pants were high-waisted and showed just a bit of cheek. She had a tiny pair of panties on beneath. On top, Kelly was wearing my favorite tube top of all time. It was a white band of crinkly material that barely covered her tits. You could catch a good glimpse of her areola in the sunlight and, if she was aroused, her hard nipples stood out proudly.

She had a pair of white tube knee socks and a pair of sneakers to finish the look. Ready to go in the red and white school colors!

Kelly was five-feet-two-inches tall and had long straight dishwater blonde hair that hung down to her bubble butt. At just a little over a hundred pounds, at first glance, she looked to be all hair and boobs. Her tits had exploded to a size 32F while still in high school. She used to joke that she needed all that hair to keep her boobs from tipping her over.

Having a shaved pussy was unusual back then. Yet a few months prior, our close friend (with benefits) Yvonne had shaved both of us. I had put up with the stares in phy-ed class already, so it was easier to keep my junk shaved. Kelly found being shaved that first time to be too itchy and had let her fuzz grow, with a promise to shave again by summer.

As soon as I pulled the car away from her house, Kelly slid her butt down on the seat and pulled her hot pants down to her knees, showing me her fresh-that-morning shaved cunt. Kelly’s cunt was built with her labia wide open and her inner lips always on display. I could see her pussy glistening in the sunlight as I tried to not wreck my ’68 Impala.

“Wow! It looks delicious,” I said.

Kelly replied that, “It feels pretty good too. I couldn’t help myself,” she said with a wink. She proceeded to tell me that for the past hour or so, she’d been showering, shaving, and masturbating. Lots and lots of masturbating.

I reached for her pussy. She slapped my hand away. “Not now. You’ll get me in such a mess my shorts will be soaked. Don’t worry. Your balls will get drained later.”

For the rest of the drive, Kelly teased me by leading a conversation about who else we would like to make out within our class. We both added to the fantasy by describing, as detailed as we could, what the person of interest looked like naked, a perverse reality of four years of required phys-ed classes with mandatory group showers.

My boner was dripping and I had to keep adjusting it to not get a big pre-cum wet spot in my denim shorts. Kelly’s nipples were rock hard. She would occasionally flip down her tube top and flash them to me.

We pulled into the park and found a place to park along a gravel road. The little park was jam-packed. It turned out that ours was not the only school with the same idea. We found our tribe at a picnic area where everybody was just hanging out, some in groups, some folks coupled off, some eating, some drinking (probably half of us were eighteen and legal then), some tossing frisbees, you name it.

Kelly’s tube top was gaining her fans everywhere she walked. The motion of her tits, balanced by the sashay of her bubble butt, was mesmerizing. The guys nearly drooled when she ran to catch a frisbee a few times.

The park had a small beach on a tiny lake. By early afternoon everyone decided it was time to get in the water. While the weather was predicted to be nice, it actually turned out to be hot, topping out in the mid-eighties. Most folks had brought a suit. There were no facilities to speak of. A few girls decided to make the hike to their cars to change.

The guys, collectively, decided right there was good enough. We all dropped our shorts and pulled on our suits. The girls had fun giggling at us. Many of them decided to do the same. They didn’t stand up to give us a show, but sitting at picnic tables or on the ground, they did some quick-change-artist stuff. I caught glimpses of a half-dozen girls' boobies.

A couple of guys hustled to be in a position to watch Kelly. She casually slipped her tube top over her head and then tied on her halter top. She didn’t make a big show of it, but the smiles on their faces said it all. She was sitting at a picnic table, so swapping her bottoms only gave the chipmunks a good view.

There were probably thirty or so from our school that hit the beach. We doubled the size of the crowd that was there. Very quickly three different high schools were intermingled. Kelly’s bikini was red. The top was a tie-behind-the-neck boob sling and the bottoms were low, low side-tie hip-huggers.

There were footballs and frisbees being tossed around. Kids splashing everywhere as they dove for them and lots and lots of horseplay, laughing and squealing going on. With all of the squeals coming from the girls, you just knew many were being pinched and groped.

Kelly had a tribe of probably eight guys hanging close, showing off, and flirting for all they were worth. She just soaked it all up and did nothing but encourage them.

One smart-aleck snuck up and quickly untied her halter. As it started to slip off her boobs, Kelly instinctively clutched it with one arm. Another guy dove under the water and got to her knees, causing her to drop under the water. A second later and the guys were playing a game of keep-away with her bikini top.

Kelly played right along with them, splashing and diving toward whoever had the top. Of course, by the time she landed on them, her top had been thrown to the next guy but the one who had had it was rewarded with handfuls, sometimes a face full of her tits. In short order, her cast of admirers had been satisfied by her tits and one of them graciously offered to help her tie her top back on. He stood closely behind her and rubbed his hard-on against her back as he fumbled trying to tie a bow.

As soon as her boobs were under control and the group’s attention had moved on to the next shiny object, Kelly turned and grasped the cock that had been poking her in the back. His mouth dropped open. He stood motionless as Kelly started to stroke his member. “It feels nice and hard,” she purred to him. He came to his senses quickly and pushed down the front of his suit. Kelly was able to get a flesh-to-flesh grip on his manhood. “It’s nice and hot too!”

The football just missed Kelly’s head and thumped him in the chest. He fell back into the water and Kelly released her grasp. She grabbed the football and threw it at another guy. She felt hands below the water playing with her ass. Kelly dropped under the water and she tugged his cock as the guy pinched her nipples.

They both rose up out of the water with big, devilish smiles on their faces. They casually made their way through the crowds of high-schoolers playing in the lake and then walked away, taking a narrow deer path along the edge of the lake. A hundred feet away from the beach, when they felt they were secluded, the guy pulled down the front of his suit again.

Kelly dropped to her knees and sucked his half-stiff cock into her mouth. He was all teenager and was rock solid in no time. Kelly slowed down from her deep-throating and decided to explore. She used to hand to slowly stroke his boner as she licked his balls. He was blond and she hadn’t seen nuts with such light-colored hair before.

He really seemed to enjoy her attention on his balls as he was moaning away. Kelly could also sense he wouldn’t last too long. She had been sucking him for more than five minutes and his sack was tightening up. She bobbed her head back onto his cock. Sensing he was going to miss an opportunity, he blurted, “Show me your boobs.”

Kelly kept bobbing on his cock as she pulled her girls out of their holster. He reached down and rolled her nipples with his fingers. Kelly loved the feeling. Her pussy was running. She liked the look and taste of his cock. She said it reminded her of mine. If he had half a brain he could have pulled her up, bent her over, and fucked her. But, he didn’t. He was too close to think clearly. All that he wanted in that minute was to cum. And her warm mouth seemed like the perfect place.

She didn’t get a warning shot. Not that it mattered. Kelly had swallowed plenty of men by that point in her life. She loved feeling their tubes pulse as they pumped their baby gravy. She enjoyed feeling his cock swell and then pulse as he unloaded a virile teenage-sized load of cum. He filled her mouth with his runny, warm fluid. She stayed on his cock until she had sucked him dry.

She pulled back and gave him a quick view of her cum-filled mouth before she closed her lips and gulped down his deposit. She stood up, rubbing her huge melons into his chest, and pulled him down for an open-mouthed kiss. They played a heated-up game of tongue hockey for another ten minutes.

At the same time Kelly thought she felt his cock twitch, they heard another pair of teenagers apologize for interrupting them. He broke their kiss and hurriedly put away his cock. Kelly stood there topless as the couple passed, the guy drooling and the girl jabbing his ribs with her elbow.

“We should probably get back,” her drained cock said. Kelly tied on her top, then took her wet and unsatisfied pussy and followed him along the path. As soon as Kelly got to the beach she was shanghaied by a group of guys from our school. They were heading to a nearby picnic area to play volleyball.

tasty_Heidi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tasty_Heidi

I was already there with a different group of kids. Soon we had a crowd playing volleyball, rotating players in and out with four-player rows front and back. When probably an hour had passed, plenty of folks had moved on. It was too hot for most of them.

We had played a game of guys versus girls. It wasn’t what you may have thought. Three of the girls were on our school’s regional-championship volleyball team. The guys' best was a basketball player.

Todd got everyone’s attention and proposed a deal. Todd was kind of like our school’s John Blutarsky. He was always the first to lead the charge into anarchy, was always within arm’s reach of a beer, and was just plain nuts.

“Strip Volleyball!” When you score a point, a member of the other team removes a piece of clothing. First to twenty-five, leading by two points wins OR the first team to strip the other wins. Since the girls had just beaten the guys by nine points in the last game, they were feeling confident. An afternoon’s worth of beers didn’t hurt anyone’s decision-making process either.

Since most were still in swimsuits, it was agreed that everyone had two pieces of clothing. The sixteen that had just been playing all agreed to stay. That included Kelly and me. A few of the girls that had only been watching wandered away. As the game progressed we ended up with probably a dozen other guys standing around watching.

The guys got lucky and scored the first point. It seemed to take the girls a moment to grasp that meant one of them had to remove their bikini top. The captain of the volleyball team took the leadership role and stepped up to take hers off. Tall and slim, clearly an athlete, with small A-cup boobs and pointy pink nipples at the ends. Quickly the game resumed. The girls scored six points in a row. The guys were having a hard time focusing with bare tits on the court. The girls were unfazed by the sight of shirtless boys.

The guys finally scored a second point. The girls had realized the weakness of the boys. The Captain looked at Kelly and she was immediately on board. Off her top went. She had rotated to the front row. In no time at all, all of the guys had lost their shirts and three guys had lost their shorts. Todd was the first to take it for the team. The girls all had a good giggle but then started playing mind games with us.

They focused on Todd. Taunting and flirting, a couple of beaver flashes and they had managed to get Todd three quarters erect. Hell, they were working on all of us. A couple more guys swelled up, and those were the cocks on display. I was stiff but still covered. Oops! I should have got that ball before it went out of bounds! And then my hard-on was bouncing around. Kelly gave me a look and rubbed her finger over her covered slit. The rest of the girls quickly noticed my lack of pubic hair.

Seven of the guys were naked. All were hard. Six girls were topless and then the guys went on a scoring streak. The Captain, again, said she should go first. Sacrifice, my ass. She wanted to get naked. Her blond fuzz was trimmed tight enough that you could get a glimpse of her slit. My cock was so hard it ached. Her ass was so tight. Damn!

She offered a compromise to the guys. Forget about the first team naked, which clearly was going to be the boys. We play to twenty-five points. A couple of the girls looked surprised. Kelly and the other two volleyball players chimed in with their support. Bottom line: Everyone was having fun. The girls were enjoying watching the hard-ons and I suspected more of the girls wanted to get naked.

Quickly, all of the guys were bare and hard. Kelly was the next girl naked. The guys lost themselves. Shaved pussy and open labia? They could see her pink even from the back row. The other two volleyball girls were next to get naked. One looked like the Captain; the other had the same perfect ass but C-cup tits.

The guys lost 25-13. Five of the eight girls were naked. One topless girl grabbed her top and skedaddled. The other two took off their bottoms and twirled them as they celebrated their win. They had fuzzy fur-burgers. We lined up to shake hands with the other team. The girls gripped our cocks as we bobbled their tits. Except for Kelly. She tugged each guy for a few strokes. A couple of the guys who had only watched the game stripped and got in line for their “shake.”

Todd got back in line for a second tug. Soon it was Kelly, the Captain and C-cup left, circled by a dozen guys with hard-ons. The girls were all tugging with both hands. Three or four guys spurted quickly and then left just as fast. Kelly was the first to get down on her knees. Todd had his cock down her throat before her knees touched the grass.

I pulled the Captain in close and slipped a finger into her tight slit. I was rewarded with a wet vagina once I made my way in there. We were in our own zone as I fingered her to an orgasm. “Let’s fuck,” I whispered in her ear. She slowly dropped to the grass. I followed as she lay on her back with her feet on the ground and her knees in the air. I positioned myself between her legs and slowly penetrated her cunt. C-cup was ten feet away being fucked doggy-style.

Kelly had Todd in her mouth and another one in each hand. After she swallowed Todd, he sat down and watched. The other two guys helped her to her back and took turns fucking her. Literally. One would pull out and let the other guy fuck. Kelly cannot cum quietly. Kelly cannot fuck (especially two new cocks) and not cum. Everyone there was giggling as we heard Kelly cum over and over.

The Captain rolled me over and slammed her pussy down on my cock over and over. She collapsed on my chest as she came. She had taken me over the moon. As she lay on my chest I pumped squirt after squirt into her tight little hole.

Several of us circled around Kelly. She was taking her third cock. Miss C-cup squatted over her face, then dropped to her knees and ground her pussy into Kelly’s face. Kelly got her off. The Captain was next. As she hovered over Kelly’s face, some of my cum slid out of her cunt. Kelly caught a blob. “Tastes familiar!” Some were confused as they didn’t know that we dated. The Captain rode her face for a long time. Kelly’s third cock had squirted and left.

When it was just the volleyball girls, Todd and I left, the Captain lay onto Kelly and ate her pussy, lapping up who only knows how much cum in the process. Watching my girlfriend be the center of everyone’s sexual attention had me hard again. I sat down by C-cup and kissed and fingered her. Soon we were fucking doggy style with her face by Kelly’s cunt.

C-cup, the Captain, and Kelly’s pussy had plenty of action going on. I built up a head of steam just as Kelly and the Captain were calling it quits. I didn’t want C-cup to leave before I was done. I grabbed her hips and slammed her cunt at a furious pace. Kelly sat Indian-style in front of her face and cheered me on. She was telling C-cup what a good fuck I was and she was lucky to get a banging from my cock. Kelly knew how to work my dick.

I was ready to nut. I pushed super hard, shoving C-cup to her tummy, her face back into Kelly’s lap. I was on her back and growled as I pumped my second load into her wet slot.

Our little group was exhausted. And thirsty. We pulled on our swimsuits and went looking for clothes and beverages. Todd walked ahead with Kelly. I was with the volleyball players. It was after five p.m. and much of the crowd had left. We found our coolers and got rehydrated. I found my shorts. Kelly stepped out of her swimsuit and put on the hot pants and tube top. She skipped the panties. A couple of guys got a show.

We wandered to the beach and altogether there were maybe twenty people still there from three schools. We spent the rest of our time drinking and bullshitting. Todd shared the tale of the volleyball game, and the after-party, with the rest of the crowd. Many seemed skeptical until our girls fessed up that it all happened. As the beer-drinking continued, guys were working their way in with Kelly and the volleyball girls. Other girls wandered away.

We started a small campfire on the beach. Kelly and the volleyball girls, Todd, four guys from other schools, and myself. A very small amount of egging on got Kelly to take off her tube top. A second later she was naked sitting in the sand, her knees up and apart, her slit open for the guys to see in the firelight. One guy, sitting across the fire from her, said he couldn’t see Kelly very well. Kelly lay back and thrust her hips in the air.

“Hold that pose. It’s just coming into focus.” He stood up. Kelly gave him a full minute to inspect her inner lips.

When she dropped her hips and sat back up, she asked, “Why am I the only one naked?” I helped to get the ball rolling. I stood up and stripped. Todd did the same. The Captain joined in and her girls followed. By then the other four guys were also naked. All of us had hard-ons.

Kelly was pretty lit up. She was in between the guys from the other schools. She got on all fours and turned to the guy next to her. She swallowed his cock. The guy closest to her twat started to finger her. She turned and looked at him after a few minutes and said, “The open sign is on.”

He took the hint, got on his knees, and slid in. I pulled the other A-cup volleyball player onto my lap. After a round of tongue hockey, I lay back and she mounted me, cowgirl. Todd and one of the other guys teamed up on the Captain. C-cup was being fucked on her back away from the fire.

Kelly swapped her guys so they both got a fuck. After one filled her cunt, the other guy added to her mess.

We all sat around naked, for another hour or so, after we’d fucked. It was around nine p.m. by the time we all left. The park wasn’t lit and it was pitch black.

Kelly was so happy that I had nailed three other girls on skip day. She was giddy. She was also incredibly satisfied by all the cock she had taken that day. She had honestly lost count of how many guys she’d made cum.

That was a pattern that continued. Kelly was on a cock hunt that summer. Her lust could barely be satisfied. But, it didn’t stop her from trying!

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments