Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was 1976. Kelly was sixteen and got her first job working in the bakery/deli at the local grocery store. As she was still in high school she worked a variety of shifts after school, evenings, and on weekends. The job supplied a hideous smock as their uniform. Kelly wore her own jeans and T-shirt under the smock. The smocks were also cleaned by the store. There was a small breakroom in the back area where folks could store their jacket, purse, whatever, and that was where they would put on and take off their smocks.

Kelly reported to the deli manager, however she worked the morning through afternoon shift so Kelly didn’t work with her very often. At night, when Kelly mostly worked, the boss was the meat department manager. His name was Eugene, he went by Gene. He was a known figure in the community both from his work at the store where everyone shopped as well as his past as a farmer. His family was one of the larger farm families in the area and he had a common-to-that-town last name.

Gene seemed to be a very affable, outgoing, gregarious person. He was well-liked and a large man. Not fat, just big. His hands looked to be the size of a baseball mitt. He stood around six feet tall and was probably close to three hundred pounds of big ass farmer. Kelly didn’t know his age but guessed he was in his sixties.

Back when she was a teenager I used to tease Kelly by calling her a ‘pipsqueak.' She was a skinny little thing when we met. Kelly still had some growing to do before she hit her five-foot-two adult height. She weighed just over a hundred pounds and was all tit. She was wearing 32D bras at the time but they were way too small and her tits were spilling out over the top. Her long hair hung down to her butt, but for that job she kept it braided, swirled, and pinned on the top of her head.

All of the deli ‘girls’ were high school students and they were all known for being cute and outgoing. Getting hired for that position carried a bit of prestige at that age and at that school.

Kelly had only been there for a couple of weeks. She was working a closing shift (the store closed at 9 p.m.) and Gene was in charge. Kelly was lost in her own world when Gene came up behind her and used his ‘pointer’ fingers to give her a light jab in her ribs on both sides. Kelly squealed and jumped nearly a foot into the air.

That was Kelly. She was extremely ticklish and would make noise when startled. At that moment Gene named her “Squeaky.” It was a name that would stick with her for the several years that she worked at the store. Gene thought it was funny as hell to make Squeaky jump. From that point on, if working together, he would startle her at least once per shift, even in front of customers, and then have a big laugh.

But when it was just the two of them things slowly changed. It wasn't fingering to the ribs anymore. It became hands, his huge meaty paws, on her sides. His huge hands nearly covered her side torso from her waist to her boobs. Then it became that his hands would brush the bottom of her tits as he would lift them away. Then he would hold on while he got her reaction as she’d jump. Then it was his huge hands cupping her tits before he would release her.

Then, again, when they were alone closing (there were cashiers there but on the other end of the store and they reported to the night bookkeeper who worked in the office by them) he started to put his hands on her butt. Much of her closing job was bending over and into the refrigerated case to pull out the product to dispose of or store in coolers overnight. So, at closing, she was bent over, head in the cooler often.

His butt grabs were no longer to make her jump. He would firmly grip and fondle her butt cheeks. Her little ass filled her tight jeans to full but he would still try to spread her cheeks. He started to run a fat finger through her crotch before he would grip her ass.

Kelly kept all of this to herself. She knew it wasn’t right but he was in charge and she didn’t believe she could do anything about it. Over the months as this progressed Kelly had lost her virginity, had sex with me countless times, and even ended up having sex with other men at parties. Yes, she was drunk for some of that, but it felt different than this from Gene.

Nonetheless, Kelly had awakened sexually and was discovering she had a voracious appetite. In a way, she felt that Gene could tell she’d become a woman and that he somehow knew that she loved sex. He started teasing her about sex. He would bring me up and become gleeful when he’d say something crude about fucking that would make her blush.

One night changed everything. Kelly had finished her work and got Gene’s approval to punch out. She was in the breakroom, the door closed. Everyone knew that door closed was the sign someone was changing and you waited until the door was open to enter. Gene walked in on her. Kelly was pulling her smock over her head and neither heard nor saw him. The act of pulling the stupid thing over her head had it clinging to her T-shirt and it pulled her shirt up exposing her bra.

Gene sat on a chair around the small break table. Kelly squealed when she wrestled the smock off and saw him sitting there. She quickly pulled her shirt back down. Gene commented something to the effect that if the starving Africans ever saw her tits they would be all over her. Kelly was embarrassed by what he saw and the fact he was talking about her boobs. He asked her what size bra she wore.

Kelly, being Kelly, of course, remained nice and respectful. She not only told him 32D but went on to explain that they were getting too small and she needed to shop for larger ones. As the words were coming out of her mouth she wondered what in the hell was she saying?

“Let me see them.” It wasn’t really a request the way Kelly heard it. She slowly, reluctantly, pulled her T-shirt up to her chin. “Take off your shirt and bra. I want to see your tits.” Kelly felt like it was an out of body experience as she removed her shirt, turned away from him released the three hooks of her bra strap, dropped her bra into her hands, and turned facing Gene, her breasts exposed.

“Come here.” Kelly walked the four or five feet to stand directly in front of him. He placed his huge hands on each breast. His hands were so massive they pretty much covered them up. Then he rolled her nipples. Kelly’s body responded to the touch. She didn’t want to. This was wrong in every way and Kelly knew it. Yet, she loved having her nipples played with. Unwittingly, she moaned as he hardened her nipples.

Gene pulled her closer and moved his mouth from nipple to nipple. She expected him to be rougher yet he was surprisingly gentle. Kelly wanted her nipples to cut it out. Instead, they became rock hard and bright red. Gene started to nibble and drag his teeth on them. Kelly released a guttural sound that started in her vagina and came out of her throat.

Gene slipped a hand to her crotch and started rubbing her cunt through her jeans. Kelly felt her cunt start to pump out her lube. This went on for what seemed an eternity but was perhaps ten minutes. Kelly knew she was in trouble when he said “Fuck, are you ever wet! Your jeans are soaked!” She knew he was right. Her crotch was soaked. Gene rubbed her cunt harder. He sucked her nipples harder. Kelly involuntarily humped her pussy against his hand. She grabbed his head in her arms and pulled his face into her tits.

She felt it coming. She tried to make it stop but she couldn’t. And then she wanted it to happen. And boy did it ever. Kelly had a massive orgasm. She nearly fell over. Gene held her firmly as she continued to cum. Kelly’s cunt flushed a huge squirt into her jeans. Gene felt her crotch get suddenly hotter and wetter. He rubbed her even faster and Kelly came again, just seconds later. She’d cum so hard she thought she might pass out.

She didn’t hear him the first time. She did the second time. “Pull your pants down Squeaky.” Again, it clearly wasn’t a request. Kelly’s body had failed her morals at every turn. She no longer knew what to think? As if by rote she unbuttoned her 501 Levi’s and then tugged them down to mid-thigh.

Gene turned her so she faced the small table. His massive paw on her back told her to lean over the table. She was on her elbows, her head resting on her fists waiting for whatever was next. Gene slowly peeled her completely-soaked panties down to her jeans and pushed them both to her knees. “Fuck are you ever wet! You’re as nasty as I thought you were.”

Kelly’s head told her that she’d been right. Gene could see through her and knew she’d become wanton in her sexual desires. Squeaky jumped. Gene’s fat finger was rubbing through her sopping wet cunt hair and had found her vaginal opening. His finger felt like a cock as he entered her. He began stroking in her. Not slowly, but not quickly either. Kelly was softly moaning.

She swallowed the next squeal as he added a second fat finger to her cunt. The two of them together were fatter than my cock and almost as long. Kelly was fighting with her body. She was determined to get in control and not cum. She won that fight for several minutes.

Gene knew. “I’m going to make you cum Squeaky.” He picked up the pace. Kelly lost the battle. His rhythm brought her to orgasm minutes later. He fucked her even faster as she was cumming. It took her over the wall. She squirted all over his fat hand. She squirted so much that time she felt like she’d pissed herself. Kelly was moaning and groaning, yet doing her best to muffle the sound of her enjoying an orgasm.

Gene quietly grunted “Fuck yes…” as Kelly flooded his hand with her cum. He stood and dropped his trousers. Kelly turned and saw an ugly cock. It was shorter than mine, perhaps five and a half inches long. An ugly worm of a vein traversed its length. Kelly didn’t understand until much later that he was uncircumcised. He was fully erect and his head was out of his sheath but Kelly thought the whole thing was just ugly.

SheylaSpooner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SheylaSpooner

In a weird way, she was almost hoping he was going to shove it into her twat so she didn’t have to look at it or taste it. That didn’t happen. He stepped in front of her and pushed it to her lips. Kelly reluctantly opened her mouth. Gene pushed his head just past her lips and held still. He started to jack himself off. His fat hand was bopping Kelly in the nose on every stroke.

He didn’t last long. She felt his warm fluid enter her mouth. She was surprised by how little he made. It seemed like just a few drops. Kelly had become used to my massive loads filling her mouth. She thought that was normal. She was thankful she didn’t have a mouthful of his mess to swallow.

Gene quickly pulled his cock away and pulled up his trousers. “You better get out of here.” Again, not a request. Kelly struggled to pull up her wet panties and wet jeans and then getting her bra and T-shirt back on. She could tell Gene was growing impatient. She didn’t want to be in trouble with the boss and was going as fast as she could.

Gene was holding the break room door open as she dashed past him. She snuck into her house and bedroom as quietly as she could. She didn’t want to see anyone.

She was probably acting odd when I saw her at school the next day, but I don’t recall. We probably ended up in her little twin bed later that afternoon and fucked as we usually did before her parents came home from work. I never had an inkling of any of it other than I, hell half the town, knew that Gene called her squeaky. Kelly didn’t share the full story until we’d been married for twenty years.

It wasn’t until the next week that Kelly worked with Gene again. She wished it had all been a fever dream. The look on his face when he said “Hello!” told her that it wasn’t.

She checked in with him to punch out. She was removing her smock as fast as she could but he had followed her right into the break room. “Pull your pants down.” That became the trigger if you will. It meant Kelly was to get her jeans to her knees, turn and lean onto the table. Gene would pull down her panties and finger fuck her to orgasm.

Only being the second encounter Kelly didn’t know there was a drill. She lowered her jeans and was pulling her panties down with them. Gene made clear she was only to lower her jeans, and just to her knees. He positioned her to bend over the table again and then he peeled her panties down to her knees. Gene commented on how pretty her panties were. Kelly had chosen to not wear boring white ones that day. She wore pink with lace trimming. She felt Gene put his face on her small butt. He rubbed himself on her ass and sniffed at her cunt.

Again, he fucked her with one fat finger and then with two. Kelly rode with it and came in moments. He fucked her for a couple of more minutes and she came again, doing a small squirt on his hand. She stayed in position on the table as Gene stood and dropped his trousers. He slipped his cockhead into her waiting mouth and jerked until he ejected his small load. Nothing was said and they both left.

This happened a couple more times over the next few weeks. Then one night, Kelly checked out with Gene and waited as he finished up and followed her to the break room. He stood and watched her peel off both her smock and her T-shirt. Kelly had gone braless that night. Kelly pushed him to the chair and shoved her tits into his face.

Gene worked his magic on her nipples and Kelly was moaning away. Gene was rubbing her crotch as Kelly was unbuttoning her jeans. She pushed them down and Gene, for their first time, rubbed her clit. Kelly had been amazed all along at how well-versed Gene seemed in female anatomy. It wasn’t how she’d stereotyped him.

Kelly found herself vigorously humping his fat finger as he rubbed her button. She was smashing his head into her tits. Kelly let him hear her cum cry of, “Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. OH FUUUCK!” Kelly squirted all over his thigh and slumped onto his lap as she caught her breath.

Kelly gave up her moral battle. Yeah, it was all wrong as hell. But by that point in her life, lots of things would be judged ‘wrong’ by others: Being jerked off by a buddy of mine right in front of me, blowing a stranger as I watched, her brother catching and watching us fucking, a gang bang with six men, flirting with a teacher to make his enormous cock hard, being fucked by me in front of her girlfriends so they could watch our genitals from inches away.

Kelly slid off of Gene’s lap and kneeled between his legs. Gene unbuckled and unzipped his slacks. He pulled out his hard-on. Kelly remembered thinking maybe it wasn’t as ugly as she had first thought. Maybe because she’d seen more cocks by then?

She pushed his hand away as he went to jerk himself. Kelly was giving him a proper blow job. She licked all over his cock. She even tugged his ball sack loose and licked his nuts. Swallowing him whole was easy as pie for her. She used her tongue to swirl all around his cock.

Judging by his reaction, Kelly wondered if he’d ever had a real blowjob? Gene was moaning and quietly cursing away, clearly having a new experience. He didn’t last too long before he erupted in her mouth. Kelly used that word, erupted, because she said he spurted much more than he ever had before, at least twice as much.

Kelly stood up, swallowed his wad, and kissed him on the cheek. Gene still looked like a deer in the headlights. Kelly spoke, “Did you like that?” Gene just nodded. As Kelly stood in front of him with her panties to her knees she couldn’t help herself when she reached down and spread her hairy cunt wide open. She exposed her deep pink valley to him for a full minute.

She saw a drip of cum form at the tip of his cock. She wiped it off with her finger and then plunged that finger into her mouth, sucking it clean as she slowly pulled it out. Kelly knew she was being slutty. She also knew she was enjoying it.

She slowly pulled up her panties and jeans. She slipped her jacket on over her bare tits and left. Gene was still in the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments