Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is a continuation of "Other Men's First Time With Kelly.""

It was late August of 1976. Kelly and I, who were both sixteen at the time, had been to a wild party the week before at a townhouse rented by Don and Rod. Don was dating Lori, one of Kelly’s friends. Before the party had ended I had sex with Lori, while Don and Rod had both screwed the living daylights out of a very drunk and high Kelly.

Two days after that party, under many protests, I had to go on a two-week family vacation. Since Kelly and I started screwing that May we had been humping at least a half-dozen times a week. I was convinced that I would die from blue balls as a result of the vacation.

During the second week I was gone, Lori stopped over at Kelly’s house and convinced her to come to spend the day and evening at Don’s. For all intents and purposes, Lori had moved in over the summer. Kelly was still pretty shell-shocked from the previous party and Lori had to do a lot of convincing.

Kelly agreed to go along and their conversation continued at Don (Lori) and Rod’s place. Lori really made a point that stuck with Kelly to this day. Sex can be just sex. It doesn’t have to involve love or attraction or strong emotional feelings. It can be as simple as orgasms feel great, so have more of them.

Rod and Don had both graduated the previous May and were working at the local Ford dealership. Lori shared that while she and Don were boyfriend and girlfriend and fucked every day, Don also shared her with Rod and Lori fucked Rod at least once a week as part of a three-way or sometimes just the two of them.

Kelly sat in stunned silence. Lori went even further to say that over the summer she had also been fucked by several of Don and Rod’s co-workers. Their place was kind of ground zero for the parties and Lori was the resident piece of ass. Kelly’s brain was working overtime. She realized that she wasn’t judging Lori for what she had been doing. Kelly was trying to understand how she was so cool and obviously okay with it all.

It was a lot for sixteen-year-old girls to deal with. Yet, the longer they spoke not only did Kelly get her head around it, but she also had to acknowledge that her panties were soaked. From the way the conversation shifted, she assumed Lori was feeling the same. Soon they were talking very explicitly about what they had experienced in their few short months of not being virgins. Kelly loved hearing Lori describe how it felt being fucked by about a half-dozen different men over the past few months. Lori went into detail about positions, locations, descriptions of cocks, you name it.

It reached a point where they both went silent as they sat on the couch staring into space, their faces flushed, each lost in their own fuck fantasy. Kelly knew she needed to either masturbate or change topics immediately. She was friends with Lori. She had shared a bed with Lori as we both fucked other people. But Kelly was not yet at a place where she could jerk off in front of Lori.

Kelly reminded Lori that they were supposed to get some food ready for dinner and headed for the kitchen. Lori got out supplies and they started working. Kelly thought the quantities seemed pretty large for a group of four. With a grin, Lori mentioned that Don and Rod had invited a few guys from work over for a cook-out. Kelly felt her pussy get wet again almost immediately. Lori opened their second bottle of cheap, sweet wine. That bottle went down much quicker than the first.

Don and Rod arrived home moments apart. Don greeted Lori with a hug and a big kiss and lingering molestation of her butt cheeks. Rod gave Kelly a boob smashing hug and then nuzzled into her neck and gave her small, wet kisses as he made his way to her earlobe. Kelly couldn’t believe how well he knew her hot spots. She couldn’t stop her body from trembling. Yet again, she felt her pussy start to flow. Rod broke away and left her nearly panting. At that moment Kelly knew she had to be fucked that night.

Four other guys from the service department joined them for dinner. Don did the grilling. Kelly and Lori kept the food stocked. All six of the men kept the girl’s asses pinched and squeezed. Kelly was wearing a pair of Daisy Dukes. They were as tight as skin. They came up nearly to her belly button but left a couple of inches of cheek exposed on the backside. She was wearing a well-worn Mickey Mouse T-shirt and a bra and panties. Her bra was too small to hold her fast-growing 32DD boobs and she was going bra shopping later that week.

Lori was wearing a pair of cut-off jean shorts with pretty wide leg openings for her thin legs. From the way Kelly watched Don slip his fingers up her jeans, she assumed there were no panties in the way. Lori had no real need for a bra and wasn’t wearing one.

Kelly was five feet two inches tall and about one hundred and fifteen pounds. She had extremely long dishwater blond hair that hung below her waist. Lori was a pixie. She was about as tall as Kelly. She had short brunette hair, a turned-up button nose, small A-cup breasts, and was maybe a hundred pounds fully dressed. Where Kelly was a voluptuous female, Lori was tom-boyish.

Kelly noticed that it wasn’t just Don poking his fingers up Lori’s shorts. She was regretting wearing such tight shorts. Although she had to admit that as much as the guys were playing with her own butt, they didn’t seem to mind. Through dinner, Kelly and Lori had managed to polish off the third bottle of wine. After the eating was done, Kelly slipped upstairs to the bathroom and removed her bra, and tossed it into Lori’s bedroom.

Back downstairs the guys were out at the picnic table drinking beer and bullshitting. Kelly started washing dishes and Lori was rinsing and drying. Rod came in to grab another beer from the fridge. Instead, he snuck behind Kelly and licked her ear. She squealed and jumped, much to his delight. He used the opportunity to slip his hands onto her boobs and roll her nipples. Kelly moaned. He used his nose to work through her hair to her neck and kissed and licked her.

Kelly was melting and mid-groan he left her again and grabbed his beer. On the way past he ran his cold bottle across Lori’s nipples and made her squeal also. Not two minutes had passed before Tom came in. Tom also had attended their school but was two years ahead of Don and Rod. Kelly squealed a second time as Tom came up behind her and went straight for her tits. As he was playing with her nipples he said “Damn, little girl! You have some huge titties!” Soon he let go and went for a beer.

Gary had come into the kitchen, through the slider, and heard Tom. “Who has huge titties?” he bellowed. Tom pointed at Kelly. Gary, who was in his late thirties said, “Turn around. Let’s see.” Kelly turned with dish suds up her forearms and holding a plate. Gary stepped to her and pulled her T-shirt up to her neck and leaned in and started sucking on her nipples. Tom sat down his beer bottle and was rubbing her ass. Then he moved a hand around to the front and was rubbing over her slit through her Daisy Dukes.

Gary was going to town slobbering all over her tits. Don came in and pulled off Lori’s shirt. Don went after Lori’s little boobs. Lori and Kelly had locked stares at each other. Kelly felt both of Tom’s hands move to the front and he unbuttoned her shorts. He didn’t pull them down, he just pulled the fly wide open. Then he slid a hand down her tummy and had his fingers in her black forest of pussy hair. Kelly widened her stance. She was running and wanted something, anything, in her twat.

Tom stopped and played with her clit. Kelly was close. Then he forced his hand lower and thrust two fingers into her vagina and stroked her hard. Gary moved from her boobs to her mouth and shoved his tongue down her throat while his hands rolled her nipples. They put her over the edge and Kelly groaned hard down Gary’s throat as she came. Gary and Tom left before Kelly even had her eyes open. Kelly looked at Lori and said “Holy Fuck!”

Lori replied, “See, they’re fun guys.”

About the time that the girls wrapped up doing the dishes, Don came in and took them both by the hand and they headed up the stairs. As soon as they stepped into their bedroom Don stripped. He was rock hard and about five-inches-something long. Kelly realized that she was so high and drunk the last time she was there that she didn’t remember too much about his or Rod’s cocks.

Don had the girls lay on their backs side by side. He worked to get his cock into Lori’s tight little peach. Once he had her wet and was in rhythm he leaned down and sucked on Kelly’s boobs. Kelly had her eyes closed and her fingers running through Don’s hair just enjoying the feeling.

Her eyes popped open as she felt someone moving her feet apart. It was Gary. As soon as he had her open he put his mouth on her cunt and licked, nibbled, chewed, and sucked as only an experienced man in his late thirties would have known how. She moved her hands to her slit and spread her gash as wide open as she could. Kelly came in a minute and again two more times after that.

Gary tapped her ass and Kelly rolled over. Gary tugged her hips into the doggy position. Don flipped Lori over and got his face under Kelly's boobs and kept up his assault on them. Gary had stepped back and dropped his jeans to his knees. Kelly felt a blazing hot dick slide up and down her slit for a few strokes. Then he stopped with his head at her entrance and very slowly slid his cock between her wet vaginal walls. Kelly moaned non-stop. Then she wondered if he would ever stop? After they fucked Kelly got a good look at his cock. I’m a solid six. Kelly said he was at least half as much again as mine.

She knew he had finally bottomed out when she felt his head on her cervix and his nuts in her slit. Gary started to pump her very slowly, to the point Kelly was getting frustrated. She wanted a banging and an orgasm. Gary was teaching her patience. Again, Kelly’s eyes were closed with her face buried in the bedding.

She felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Alvin. Alvin was an odd duck. Same age as Tom, a couple of years older than Don. He was a tall copper redhead. He had his jeans to his knees with a hard pink cock surrounded by bright red pubic hair. As soon as Kelly turned her head towards him he pushed his cock to her lips. Kelly moved her head closer to the edge of the bed and opened her mouth and let him shove his whole shaft down her throat.

Kelly noticed Rod enter the room. Although she was facing away she could tell from the sounds that Lori also had a mouth and twat full of cock. Gary was now fucking Kelly as fast as she liked. She knew she was going to cum and tried to get Alvin out of her mouth. He wouldn’t let her. He had his hands on her head and was holding her tight as he fucked her mouth. Kelly was sputtering.

Gary was really pounding her twat, taking long, long strokes by pulling out to his head and then slamming his long prick into her. Her cervix was taking a beating. Gary made a muffled whimper and kept fucking. She realized he had cum when he slowed down and then pulled his cock from her. Alvin locked his hips tight and smashed her nose into his fireball of a pubis. Kelly gulped his runny load as best she could but a lot ran out of her mouth.

She was a mess as Alvin pulled out. Gasping, gagging, and sputtering snot and spit from her face. She wiped her face in their sheets. As she was wiping she felt another cock in her pussy. Tom had come in, stripped naked, and mounted her. Alvin had left the room and Gary pushed his softened cock to her for a clean-up. Kelly realized that his limp cock was nearly as long as mine when hard. She sucked him clean, and surprisingly to her, sucked him hard again.

Gary pulled away and Kelly turned to Lori just in time to watch Gary pull her knees up and work his cock into Lori’s tight little snatch. Don, Rod, and Alvin had left the room. Tom pulled his cock out and playfully slapped Kelly’s ass. She rolled over and pulled up her knees. Tom went in her missionary style. Kelly reached down an arm and she and Lori held hands. Lori clenched first as Gary made her cum with his long dick.

Tom picked up the pace and had shoved Kelly's knees nearly to her ears. He wasn’t filling the space left by Gary but was fucking her hard enough that soon Kelly was the one clenching Lori’s hand. As Kelly came Tom pulled out and dropped his runny load in her bush and some ran down her tummy to her belly button. Kelly let her legs back down and Tom pulled out. Tom climbed off the bed and so did Gary. It looked like maybe one load was all Tom had for the night.

Lori and Kelly laid there looking like a fucked out mess of a pair of teenagers.

Rod came into the room fully dressed and pulled Kelly up by her hand and said, “We’re on a mission. Let’s go."

Kelly was grabbing at her shorts and barely grasped her T-shirt as he pulled her downstairs. She didn’t see or grab her panties or bra. She got her T-shirt on her head as he pulled her to his car parked out in front at the curb.

Kelly pulled down her shirt and slid into her shorts as they pulled away in his 1970 Mustang. She was cussing Rod a blue streak for dragging her naked through the yard. It was dusk. Not at all dark. Rod just laughed about it. In another minute they were at the liquor store.

Rod got out and walked around the back of his car to open Kelly’s door.

“I’m not going in there!” she sputtered. “I’m sixteen!”

Rod reminded her that he was over eighteen and the one buying. It made no difference how old she was. Kelly relented and went with him.

Kelly’s nipples were still hard from being fucked. This whole thing with Rod, while pissing her off, was also turning her on big time. And when they walked out of the August heat into the chilly air conditioning, Kelly realized her bullets were so hard they could cut someone. What she didn’t quite realize was that Mickey’s black ear covered one areola but the other one was clearly visible through the thin material.

Kelly couldn’t help but notice that every man she passed stared her up and down before they focused on her tits. Without panties on, she didn’t fully realize how far she had pulled up her Daisy Dukes. She had a major camel-toe (before they were called such things). Much more of her butt cheeks were visible below her shorts.

Sophie_Parker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophie_Parker

Rod helped her find another bottle of the wine she’d been drinking with Lori and then they headed to the wall of beer coolers. They ran into Mr. C. Kelly turned as red as a beet. Mr. C (who had such a long and unpronounceable Polish name that everyone including staff called him that) was a math teacher at her high school as well as the baseball coach. Don and Rod had both been star players on last year’s team.

They immediately struck up a conversation catching up with each other. While Mr. C seemed completely focused on his conversation with Rod, Kelly felt him stripping and fucking her with his eyes. Yes, she was embarrassed just seeing a teacher outside of work (kids…) but she just knew that by only looking at her he surely knew that she had been fucking everyone and cheating on her boyfriend and ran naked outside and all of it in just his stare.

Whether they meant to or not, Rod and Mr. C had positioned themselves in the aisle, both staring at Kelly who was backed up against the cooler. Kelly was barefoot and started nervously rubbing one foot then the other up and down her other leg. She could not even believe how hard her nipples were.

She also couldn’t believe how long they were talking. It seemed like it had been forever. At least she could tell her face was no longer red.

Mr. C finally addressed the obvious and said, “Kelly, it looks like summer has been good to you! You look beautiful.”

Rod reached out and took her hand and lifted it above her. As though by instinct Kelly did a couple of quick twirls standing on her tip-toes.

Mr. C said, “Not so fast.”

She took one more slow turn, knowing full well he wanted to check out her butt cheeks. As she was facing the coolers is when in the reflection she saw Mr. C was erecting a tent in his softball shorts. Her face went white. When she turned back to face them she couldn’t look him in the eyes. Quite unintentionally she instead ended up staring at his crotch. The tent kept growing.

He had a long cock sticking straight out in his shorts and his eyes were fucking her. His conversation with Rod had stopped. Kelly noticed Rod’s cock was hard as well.

Mr. C finally said, “Well, Kelly, it’s been great and I’ll see you in a few days. Gimme a hug!”

He stepped forward and smashed her hard nipples into his muscular chest and his raging boner poked her right in her belly button. She hadn’t imagined any of it. He stayed there too long just kind of moving his hard pecker around between the two of them. Then he left.

Kelly didn’t say a word. As they were in the car driving back to the townhouse Rod said, “Mr. C. has a big ass dick doesn’t he!”

Kelly snipped back “How would you know?”

Rod explained that he would shower with the baseball team. “We used to tease him about bringing his bat into the showers.”

Kelly said, “Well he’s a teacher and that’s gross.”

Rod fired back, “Hey, have you looked in a mirror? With a body like yours, you can make any man hard.”

Kelly reached for Rod’s crotch and finding his fat hard-on said, “Including you?”

Rod said, “Especially me!”

Rod parked his car on the street and then leaned over and kissed Kelly on the mouth. They played tongue hockey and then Rod went to work on her neck and ears again. He had found her secret. Kelly couldn’t help herself. Her pussy was running like a river. Rod tugged off her T-shirt and sucked on her nipples. He moved his mouth all over her chest, neck, and face. Kelly was moaning and panting.

She wanted him to fuck her right there and right then in his car. Rod suddenly stopped. He grabbed Kelly’s shirt and the beer and made a beeline for the house. Kelly was slow to react but eventually grabbed the wine and chased after him sputtering about her shirt.

Rod dropped the beer on the sofa table and sat down at one end, placing his hand with Kelly’s shirt behind his back. By the time Kelly arrived, she ditched the wine in the kitchen and then jumped onto Rod’s lap with her knees on either side of him. The whole group was now laughing as Kelly made several unsuccessful attempts to get her shirt back.

Rod stopped laughing long enough to just lean forward and suck a nipple into his mouth. Kelly used her fists to playfully bash him on top of the head in a pretty fake protest. Tom was next to them on the couch and he moved in and sucked on her other nipple. In short order, Kelly had her arms around both of their heads holding them to her bosom as they suckled. The sounds of their sloppy sucking and licking combined with Kelly’s moaning filled the room.

“Ranger”, as he was known, was about Gary’s age; somewhere in his thirties. He was part of the Ford group and usually the quietest one. He was at the opposite end of the couch from Rod. He stood up and came up behind Kelly and unbuttoned her shorts and started to tug them down. Kelly paused having her tits sucked and stood as Ranger slowly pushed her shorts to the floor. He then sat down and directed Kelly to lay across their laps.

Kelly was laying face-up. Rod was playing with her boobs, Tom was playing with her boobs and searching for her clit, while Ranger slipped a few fingers into her twat. Kelly dropped one foot to the floor spreading herself more open to Ranger.

A minute later, Rod wiggled out, stood up, and stripped naked. Then he got back into position and all of the guys, at Rod’s direction flipped Kelly over to her tummy. That put Rod’s very, very fat cock right in her face. Kelly started working his cock up and down with her tongue. Soon she forced his knees apart so she could bury her face between his legs and suck on his ball sack.

On the other end, Tom was using both hands to spread her ass cheeks wide open and he used one middle finger to play around on her butt hole. Ranger had his hand back in place using several fingers to fuck her. Rod was enjoying the feeling of Kelly moaning as she sucked his cock and balls.

Ranger really sped up his assault on her pussy. Kelly hiked her ass up off of Tom’s lap. Tom quickly found her clit. Rod was humping his cock into her face. Kelly realized her jaw was starting to hurt as his cock was so fat. Years later, she told me that his dick “looked like a beer can.”

The sights and sounds had gotten to Lori and Don who had been snuggled together in a chair. Lori stood up and pulled down her shorts (she had been topless since their time in the bedroom). Don did the same. He sat down and Lori sat on his cock as they watched the scene on the couch.

Kelly came like a cyclone. She had moved one hand under her body and was stroking the hardon that Tom had fished out for her. Ranger was fucking the hell out of her cunt with one hand and playing with her feet with the other. Tom was jerking her clit and slipped a finger into her ass just to the first knuckle. Rod was fucking her face and announced he was going to cum.

Kelly could hear Lori cum on Don’s cock. This was a sixteen-year-old girl who had her cherry popped only months earlier. Three grown, experienced, men were assaulting her body on a mission to make her cum. Kelly tried to scream. She couldn’t because Rod smashed her face into his crotch and filled her mouth with a cum load even larger than mine. Kelly couldn’t take it all. She opened her mouth the best she could and let it all run onto his nuts.

She felt her cunt start to spray. She was so embarrassed by it happening. But Ranger and Tom wouldn’t stop. After Kelly had one huge launch she rolled into a second, spraying her cum spatters everywhere again. Her own hand that was stroking Tom was soaked. Ranger and Tom were in awe.

“Do you fucking believe that?!” one of them said. They didn’t slow down one bit. Kelly thought she may die right there. Rod was still holding her head on his cock. She was sure he had pumped a gallon of cum into her mouth.

Within a minute, Kelly moaned through her third orgasm. Her cunt ran dry and she didn’t squirt. She was thankful for that. Then, faster than she knew what was happening, Rod got off the sofa, Tom sat in his spot with his open legs facing Kelly. Ranger pulled down his shorts, pulled her into a doggy position, and buried his cock into her twat. Tom pulled her face onto his cock.

Ranger didn’t last three minutes before he grabbed her hips tightly to his own and slumped over her back as she felt a couple of forceful, hot, blasts of his cum pump into her pussy. Ranger pulled out, tugged up his shorts, gave her a friendly slap on her ass, announced that tomorrow would come early and he left. Kelly had Tom’s cock in her mouth the whole time.

Rod was crashed in a chair. Lori crawled over to him and was using her tongue to clean up his cock and balls from his huge cumload that Kelly had let slobber out. Don took over Ranger’s position and started to slowly fuck Kelly. He fucked her slowly for probably ten minutes as Kelly also slowly licked and sucked Tom’s cock. She was really practicing her skills of making her tongue do most of the work as she held his cock in her mouth.

Don didn’t make her cum and she was quite surprised when, without any signal beforehand, Don just stopped and she felt him spray his cum into her cunt. Kelly moaned as she felt him cum and that took Tom over the hill and he let go with two spurts of his own load into her mouth.

Tom also got dressed and left quickly. The remaining four, Don, Lori, Rod, and Kelly decided to grab more drinks and go out and sit at the picnic table. They left the porch and kitchen lights off and went out naked. Kelly and Lori sat on top of the table, crossed-legged, facing each other. Don and Rod sat one on each bench.

Immediately Rod brought up the trip to the liquor store. Kelly play-punched him. Rod was addressing his tale directly to Don as though the girls didn’t exist. He used graphic detail to describe Kelly and how much she had exposed and how she looked like she had just been fucked. He went on about how hard, and visible her nipples were.

Then he brought up Mr. C. Lori’s eyes went wide. Mr. C was well known to the high school girls as an object of their fantasies. He started at the school right out of college and based on how long he’d been there, could only be twenty-six or seven years old. Since he showered with the baseball team, a number of players had blabbed to girls about his long dick. Flaccid he was as long as pretty much any guy on the team when hard.

Lori was aware of that from both Don and Rod. Rod explained how both he and Mr. C had Kelly backed up to the cooler and were both pretty much fucking her with their eyes. Rod knew he was getting a full hard-on but Kelly didn’t notice as she was staring at Mr. C’s growing trouser monster. Rod embellished the story to embarrass Kelly as much as possible, saying that she was licking and smacking her lips as she stared at his huge lump.

Then Rod told how Mr. C basically fucked Kelly’s belly button with his huge cock as he said goodbye. And that he has also felt up her giant tits as he mashed her for a hug.

“You better watch out at school. That big cock monster’s going to be chasing you down the hallways!” Rod laughed.

Kelly was so glad that it was dark. She had felt the heat rise from her shoulders to her forehead and knew she was bright red from embarrassment. Yet at the same time, hearing Rod talk and replaying it in her own mind, she realized that her pussy was running like a faucet. She was dripping her own juices combined with Ranger and Don’s cum onto the table.

If she thought it was so awful why was she so wet? He hadn’t really done anything to her but she had the ability to make him grow a huge hard-on in a public store. And, sure, she showed some nipple, but she was clothed and legal. Kelly was deep in her thoughts for days. It was dawning on her that she actually held enormous power over men. She would learn time and time again that men would do seemingly insane things for access to her pussy, or in some cases, just to try to view her naked body. She also came to realize the opposite was true. There would be times that Kelly would be so desperate for cock that she would engage in all sorts of risky behavior. Looking back, it is fascinating to see that she was so well-formed as a person before she hit her seventeenth birthday.

Lori spoke first, “I’d fuck him. He’d probably break me in half with that thing, but what a way to go. I think he’s gorgeous. I don’t want to marry him and make his babies, well maybe not, but I want to fuck his big cock. I am so jealous you got to see it hard!”

“Hey, he had his shorts on so I didn’t actually see it. But yeah, you’re right: It’s fucking huge.” Kelly went on to point out that her locker was near his classroom door. She had seen him for two years standing there but had no idea that he knew who she was. The thing that shocked her the most that night above everything was that Mr. C knew her name.

The conversation moved to other topics. The bugs got to be a pain. Kelly called her mom and got the okay to spend the night. She slept on the couch. Everyone was fucked out. She replayed the evening back in her mind. She had been buzzed but wasn’t trashed like at the last party. She knew what was happening and she never said no, or stop. She used a finger to slowly play in her slit as she suffered her thoughts. Eventually, she fell asleep.

The following week I was home and we started our Junior year. We went back to fucking almost every afternoon. Mr. C always had comments for students, mostly athletes, as they passed his door. For Kelly, it became “Looking good, Kelly!” On the rare occasion that she would wear something really short or low cut to school, those days it was “Looking REALLY good, Kelly!” Every time she heard his comments, she knew he was picturing her naked. And she was doing the exact same to him.

This entire story was something Kelly didn’t share with me until after we were married. I understood how conflicting it was for her. In a number of ways, it was really the first time that Kelly’s true self and her desires and her willingness to ignore “normal” behavior made itself known.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments