Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best of Friends

"These best friends become even closer"

14
6 Comments 6
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Quinlan was sitting on the couch at Bryce's house. He was playing Fallout: New Vegas™ as a character that Bryce had made him. They did that a lot, each would make each other's character, usually making them very ridiculous, causing the two of them to have a great time with a lot of laughs. The character Quinlan was currently playing had an intelligence of zero, so all of the conversation options were very hilarious. The conversation Quinlan was having in the game caused him to bust out laughing. He called out for Bryce to come see what had happened, but Quinlan retrieved no reply. 'Did that bastard fall asleep again? It's three in the afternoon.'

"Hey Bryce, get your ass in here. You can't sleep all day." Quinlan yelled loudly towards Bryce's bedroom. He waited ten minutes before calling out again. 'Dammit, his mom will be pissed if she comes home and he's still asleep.'

Quinlan sat the Xbox controller on the couch and headed to Bryce's room.

"Hey man, it's four in the afternoon. You can't be sleeping all day." As Quinlan entered Bryce's room, the smell of Bryce's body wash entranced his nose. Bryce's towel was laying in the clothes-filled floor. Quinlan shook his head at the mess as he lifted his gaze to the sleeping Bryce. Bryce was breathing heavily as he slept, his t-shirt clinging tightly to his slightly wet body. Quinlan assumed Bryce had just got out of the shower and fell back to sleep. Bryce turned onto his side and he hugged his pillow tightly into his chest. He mumbled something in his sleep, but Quinlan couldn't make out what was said.

As Quinlan leaned in to hear what he had said, the smell of Bryce's body wash made his heart suddenly throbbed. 'What the fuck?' Quinlan's eyes widened as the urges inside him grew. He rolled his eyes at himself. 'How late did we stay up last night? I'm going crazy.' Quinlan placed his hand on Bryce's shoulder to wake him. As his fingers brushed Bryce's skin, Quinlan couldn't help but notice how soft he felt. Quinlan's heart skipped a beat, causing his worry to grow. 'What's wrong with me? Why does his skin feel so soft? Has he always felt like this?' Quinlan felt disgusted with himself for even thinking about something like this, he's not gay so why should he feel like this, is what kept racing through his head.

Quinlan scanned Bryce's sleeping face and his gaze stopped on his parted lips. His body started to move on its own, wanting to know if his lips were just as soft. 'I'm not gay. I can't be. I like girls.' He slowly lean down to where Bryce's stubble brushed against his lips. Quinlan tried to only picture the female anatomy, but his body's normal reactions weren't forming. 'I'm not gay...' He closed his eyes and placed his lips onto Bryce's. Bryce's lips were soft and warm and they felt amazing against Quinlan's, which caused Quinlan to move closer for a deeper kiss. 'I'm not gay..., but this feeling. It feels so good.' Quinlan's breathing grew heavier as the warmth in his lower regions grew hotter and his lips were firmly pressed to Bryce's. As his tongue was about to enter Bryce's mouth, Quinlan felt a pain in his back increase. Quinlan took his lips off of his best friend and Bryce was freaking out.

"What the fuck are you doing, man?! Get the fuck off of me!" Bryce yelled loudly as he pushed against Quinlan's chest.

"I'm sorry..." Quinlan looked into Bryce's bright, blue eyes, not moving an inch.

Bryce waited for him to get off of him, but when Quinlan didn't, he started feeling uneasy. "If you're sorry then get off!"

"I can't..." Quinlan mumbled as he leaned closer to Bryce. "I want more..." He pressed his lips hard to Bryce's. Bryce pushed hard on the taller boy's chest, trying to get him to release their lips. Bryce squirmed around as Quinlan's firm tongue entered his wet mouth.

Quinlan explored Bryce's warm mouth and his urges were getting stronger. As soon as he found Bryce's tongue, he sucked it into his own mouth. Bryce's soft tongue caused Quinlan's excitement to grow along with the strength of his kiss. Bryce's tongue quivered as the other boy's tongue ravaged his. Quinlan's tongue ran over Bryce's lips as he released his friend from his embrace. Bryce gasped for air as the sounds of his soft groans filled the air.

"Your lips are so much softer than any of the girls I've kissed." Quinlan smiled at Bryce.

Bryce blushed and turned his head away. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I honestly don't know, man. I just can't stop." Quinlan grabbed Bryce's arms and held them down above his head. "You feel too good." Quinlan slid his hand under the smaller boy's damp shirt and pinched his nipple. Bryce sucked in air with the sudden sensation of having his friend's thin, long fingers tweak at his nipple. Quinlan pulled slightly at the smaller boy's bud, causing a high pitched moan escaped from Bryce's lips. "You moan just like a girl."

"S-shut the fu-" Bryce was interrupted by Quinlan tearing off his t-shirt and sucking the aroused bud into his mouth. Quinlan's strong tongue ran over the mound causing it to become hard. The taller boy playfully bit and tugged at the young bud. "Please, stop...I-I don't think I can take anymore..." Bryce mumbled through his moist breath.

Quinlan let the bud out of his mouth and gazed deeply into Bryce's eyes. "You're feeling it too, right?" Quinlan moved his knee between his friend's legs and rubbed it against the hard member that had been poking him during their embrace. Bryce groaned, blushing red. Quinlan took his friend's face into his hands and a serious look grew deep within his eyes. "Listen man, I'm not gay I swear, but I think that since we've been friends forever, that I can see you more than just being a guy. You're my best friend, the one I can trust no matter what. The feelings I've felt for girls could never compare to the feelings I feel about you. Bryce, I think I-"

Quinlan was stopped by Bryce covering his mouth with his hand. "Don't you fucking say it, I'm not gay...," An awkward silence filled the room, all that could be heard was Quinlan' racing heartbeat. "But I know how you feel." Bryce averted his eyes, tears forming. "I feel the same, but come on, I'm not going to let you confess to me like a girl."

Quinlan's heart leaped through his chest as he kissed Bryce deeply. Bryce accepted his friend's embrace as he wrapped his arms around Quinlan's neck and pulled him closer. Quinlan's hands drifted down to Bryce's ass. He groped a handful of Bryce's ass and pushed him backwards onto the bed.

"Hey, come on, you don't have to be so rough." Bryce exclaimed as he watched as Quinlan raised his shirt over his head, exposing his smooth, hairless chest. Bryce's eyes glided down Quinlan's body, which he had seen countless times, but this time it looks different. 'It looks, beautiful.' Suddenly, Bryce's eyes drifted somewhere they've never had before. The bulge in Quinlan's jeans was growing. Bryce gulped as Quinlan's hand reached for his pajama pants, his long fingers tugging down the fabric until Bryce's erect member was exposed. Bryce hid his private with his hands.

MellisaMood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellisaMood

Bryce could feel Quinlan's eyes stare at him as he turned his head away. "Don't stare...I don't want you looking at it...its way too embarrassing."

A serious look grew onto Quinlan's face. He didn't want to make his friend unhappy, but his desire for him was growing. "Fine, I won't look at your dick." Quinlan forcibly flipped Bryce onto his stomach and pulled him to where his ass was in the air. "I have to prepare you anyways." Quinlan stuck his index finger into Bryce's mouth. "Suck on it."

"What the fuck are you doing?" Bryce tried to spit the taller boy's finger out of his mouth. A loud slapping noise filled the room followed by a sharp pain flowing up Bryce's spine. Bryce yelp and looked behind him with an angrily look growing onto his face.

Quinlan's hand was firmly placed on Bryce's backside. "I told you to suck." Bryce glared at Quinlan. 'He can't be serious' Bryce's eyes widened as Quinlan's hand rose back behind his head. Bryce closed his eyes and sucked on his friend's thin finger. Bryce's tongue traced the finger that was in his mouth. Bryce kept lapping at the finger in his mouth and a trail of drool dripped down the side of his face.

When Quinlan felt his finger had enough saliva on it, he jerked it out of Bryce's mouth. Quinlan sat on his knees behind Bryce as he brought his finger to the smaller boy's hole. Slowly, Quinlan inserted his finger into his friend's ass hole.

Bryce gasped for air as in virgin hole was spread by the taller boy's skilled finger. "What the...hell..." A groan escaped his mouth. Quinlan began to rub his friend's prostate, causing pleasure to run through Bryce's body causing him to start moaning. Quinlan's pace quickened as his own lust was growing. Quinlan inserted another finger into the hole keeping his pace consistent. Bryce's toes curled as he was trying to bear with this new feeling.

When Quinlan heard Bryce's groans of pain turn into moans of desire, he took his finger out of his friend. Bryce's panting filled the room as the sound of Quinlan unzipping his jeans made Bryce jump. Quinlan rubbed Bryce's back to calm him to as he placed his hard prick to the newly, worked out hole. Bryce tensed up and tried to pull away, but Quinlan held him still. "Relax, or you're going to be in pain." Bryce nodded and took a deep breath, giving Quinlan a chance to enter the virgin hole.

Bryce gripped hard at his bed sheets as his anus was spread by his best friend's hard cock. "I-it hurts."

Quinlan rubbed Bryce's back, gently as all of his member entered the smaller boy. "I know, just relax. You'll only hurt more if you don't." Bryce breathed deeply as he got used to the size Quinlan's member. Bryce's small movements caused his hole to squeeze, tightly on Quinlan's pulsing member causing a moan to escape from his parted lips. He composed himself enough to not move until his newly made lover gave him the okay. "Are you okay?"

Bryce nodded. "Yeah...I'm okay..." He mumbled under his breath.

"I'm going to start moving now." Quinlan moved his hips back until all of his member, but the tip was out of Bryce. "I won't be able to hold myself back much longer." He thrust the full length of his member back into Bryce, causing Bryce to bury his face into a pillow to muffle his moans.

Quinlan started with a smooth, steady pace until the urges inside him caused his pace to quicken. "You're so tight, you feel so good." Quinlan tilted his head back, the warmth inside him growing.

Bryce's pain was replaced with pleasure as his prostate was rubbed by Quinlan's hard cock. "Y-you're...so big..."

Quinlan looked down at Bryce's head, which was buried deep into his pillow, and got the urge to look his lover in the eyes. Quinlan took his member out of Bryce as he grabbed him by his arm and flipped him over. Bryce's eyes widened as his own raging member bent back towards his stomach. Quinlan's eyes locked onto his lovers prick. Without thinking about it, Quinlan wrapped his long fingers around the member in front of him as he rammed his prick back into Bryce. Bryce moaned loudly as he bent his head backwards. Quinlan started to rub Bryce's member fast and matched it to his thrusts. Bryce groaned as his own desires started to grow inside him.

When Quinlan saw Bryce reaching his limit, he let go of Bryce's member and grabbed both of Bryce's knees and pushed them against his chest, allowing Quinlan to thrust deeper into Bryce. Quinlan's reason was dissipating as he was reaching his limit. His hips started to move on their own.

Bryce's eyes rolled into the back of his head as the pleasure overtook him. "I...love... you..." Bryce accidentally let his moan slip from his lips. Bryce realized what he had just said and looked away from his lover.

A smile grew onto Quinlan's lips as he leaned down and grabbed the sides of Bryce's face. "I love you too." Quinlan pressed his lips firmly to Bryce's. Bryce kissed back and opened his mouth to Quinlan's tongue. Quinlan caressed Bryce's tongue with his own. Quinlan released Bryce's tongue, a bridge of saliva connecting their mouths. Quinlan buried his head into Bryce's neck as he started to move his hips as fast as he could. The boy's moans filled the room as they reached their limits. Quinlan's mouth was gaped opened as his warm semen filled Bryce's asshole. Quinlan felt a sudden warmness on his chest, but he was too enveloped in his orgasm to care. He laid on top of Bryce, his panting tickling Bryce's ear.

Both boy's moans filled the silent room. When the boy's calmed down, Quinlan rolled on to his side and laid his head on his arm. Bryce avoided eye contact with his lover. Quinlan grabbed the side of Bryce's face, his stubble tickling Quinlan's fingers. "What is it? Are you telling me you didn't like that?"

"That's not it..." Bryce grabbed Quinlan's hand and held it tightly. "I just can't accepted that I'm the one being fucked and not the one fucking..." Bryce's eyes glided down, trying to avoid eye contact. His eyes were locked to his cum that had stained Quinlan's chest.

Quinlan sat up and grabbed his shirt as he scooted to the end of the bed. "Maybe we can try that next time...If you're good."

"Next time?" Bryce blushed red as erotic thoughts rushed through his mind.

The two boys got dressed and played Fallout: New Vegas™ until Quinlan had to go home. The two never showing their affection, other than when they were alone.

The next day Quinlan was sitting in the cafeteria, listening to music on his phone when his friend Tiffany slumped into the stool. She moved her messy, blonde hair out of her face and poked Quinlan's arm. Quinlan took one of his ear buds out of his ear and looked towards Tiffany. "Have you talked to Bryce this weekend? I've been texting him and he hasn't answered me."

"Yeah, but his phone was turned off all weekend."

Tiffany smirked. "What? Did you two need your privacy?"

Quinlan rolled his eyes. "I'm not gay." 'I will never be able to tell her about us. She would die from shock.'

 

Published 
Written by SakyKuso
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments