Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife got fucked by two huge cocks

"My wife got her Double Penetration wish"

64
15 Comments 15
40.3k Views 40.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story

My name is Joe and I have been married to my beautiful wife for twenty years, her name is Carol and she is a stunning forty year old woman and mother to our three children. Married life has treated us well, we both have successful jobs and work hard at making our family a happy and secure.

About six weeks ago my wife dropped a bombshell that I was not expecting, we got talking late one night about sex and fantasies, we both had quite alot to drink and obviously this must of relaxed my wife because she told me that for the last few years she had a fantasy of being fucked by two guys at the same time, at first I thought she was just playing along with our conversation but pretty soon I realised that she was far from joking.

A few days passed since her fantasy admission, my wife had gone off to bed early because she had work the next day I noticed she had left her laptop computer open on the kitchen table still switched on so I sat down and opened up her internet history and found to my amazment that my wife had been visiting porn sites, every site I clicked on showed women being fucked by two guys at the same time. I have to admit what I saw turned me on, watching these womens faces as they took two cocks at the same time.

I have to say that over the last few years our sex life has died somewhat, we are both either too busy or too tired to pay each other any attention, what I never told my wife the other night when we were talking about sex fantasies was that my all time fantasy was to see my wife fuck another guy while I watched but now the thought of two guys fucking her kind of blew my mind.

A few days passed and once again we had both had a long day at work so we were kicking back and relaxing one evening over another bottle of wine when our conversation once again turned to sex, this was the moment married life was never going to be the same again. I told my wife that I looked at her internet history on her computer but I also told her that if she wanted to fuck two guys I would be happy for her to do it as long as I could watch.

Her face was a picture, at first she looked completely shocked but pretty soon I could see a huge smile appear on her face, she told me that she had heard of a place that was similar to a brothel but for females that would cater for a woman's every need. She fetched her laptop and loaded up the webpage and we read through it together, the more we both read the more turned on we both became I told her to email them for more information, my heart was pounding what on earth had we let ourselves in for.

A few days later my wife told me that she had a reply from the website detailing all the service's they offer, for a couple of hundred pounds my wife could be fucked by two guys for three hours including any thing extra my wife wanted. We both talked it over and I could tell by my wife's face that she was super excited and before we knew it we had booked a time slot for two weeks time.

Them two weeks flew by and as the day got closer and closer my mind was on nothing else but thinking about what was going to happen to my wife when she finally gets to live out her fantasy with these two guys, I could also tell my wife was getting nervous but at the same time she was bursting with excitement.

The big day had finally arrived we both didn't sleep much the night before and straight after breakfast my wife went upstairs to get ready, she told me she had a surprise planned but wouldn't tell me what it was and that I would find out later, she looked beauitful in her knee length skirt and tight low cut top that showed her amazing cleavage.

We had a couple of hours drive ahead of us and all the way there we hardly said a word to each other the palms of my hands were sweaty thinking about what was going to happen. My wife on the other hand had a huge smile on her face and it looked like she couldn't wait to get started with acting out her fantasy.

We finally arrived at a large building, we drove our car through the gates and parked up round the back of the property, I looked at my wife and smiled she was looking nervous as she smiled back. As we approched the main door we were greeted by a smartly dressed lady who led us both through to a reception area.

I sat down while my wife went up to the reception desk and filled out some forms the lady had given her. After five minutes or so my wife came and sat down beside me she told me the forms were general information about what was going to happen today and she also had to fill out a form of what two guys my wife wanted to have, she told me she had a choice of seven diffeerent guys and that she decided to go for two mixed race guys with circumcised cocks.

About ten minutes passed then suddenly a door opened and two guys walked through the reception area and over to my wife, I could see from the look on my wife's face that she was very happy with her choice. The lady behind the desk told my wife that she was in for a fun couple of hours as these guys had the biggest cocks she had ever seen. My heart skipped a beat thinking that my wife was going to be fucked by these guys at the same time.

I watched as my wife was walked by the guys over to a door down a corridor, as she walked she turned to me a gave my a wink and blew me a kiss at that moment I don't think she had any idea what she had let herself in for. I sat there for at least five minutes not knowing what to do next, the lady behind the desk said that if I wanted too I could watch my wife from a tiny side room next to the room the guys had taken her into.

She told me that inside the room was a one way mirror and that my wife would have no idea I was watching from the other side.I made my way to the room and once inside which was almost like a cupboard there was just room for a chair as I sat down I had a clear view as the what was going on.

It looked like the guys were wasting no time getting to know my wife they were both either side of her gently kissing her neck, there hands moving slowly up and down her body over her clothes. Both guys were around six feet tall, my wife had already taken off her heels so she looked tiny in between these guys. As I already said earlier my wife was wearing a knee high skirt with a tight low cut top and tan coloured tights, my wife knew I had a tights fetish and I would always ask if when we had sex if she would keep her tights on for me but she always refused.

My cock was already rock hard as both guys hands moved to her low cut top and cupped her tits out of it, my wife had the most amazing tits and both guys got a handful each and started to suck on both her nipples I could see her eyes light up and she stood there and enjoyed every minute.

I remeber my wife telling me she had a surprise planned earlier and it was at this moment I found out what it was. Another fetish of mine is that I would always ask my wife to wear her tights with no knickers on underneath but she would always refuse that request as well but as the two guys were about to find out today that request was granted. I watched almost in slow motion as both guys lifted her skirt up at the same time and exposed her trimmed pussy showing through her pantyhose, I nearly cum rght at that moment as both guys started to rub and touch her pussy through her tights I could see huge grins on the guys faces.

They wasted no time in laying my wife on the bed that was positioned in the middle of the room against the wall, I heard my wife tell he guys that she wanted to have her wrists tied to the headboard. This was another shock moment for me because not ever in our married life have we tried bondage. The guys took some rope from the bedside table and tied each of her wrists above her head to the headboard.

They were now all over her body with there hands, her skirt was lifted up round her waist as the guys opened her legs up wide showing her pussy through her tights, both guys moved down theend of the bed at each of her ankles and realyl slowly using only there mouths each worked there way up both of her legs kissing and caressing all the while spreading them wider and wider. My wife was going crazy, she was loving every second and she had no idea what they had planned next next.

HonnyGyliaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonnyGyliaa

By now both guys had reached the top of her thighs and without warning buried there heads between her legs and started to eat her pussy through the gusset of her tights, my wife's face was a picture as her pussy was being eating by both guys at the same time. They raised her legs high in the air holding them by her ankles as one of the guys moved lower down and munched on her bum hole while the other guys ate her pussy, I watched my wife cum almost instanly as these guys went to town on both her holes.

"What the fuck you doing to me? I fucking love it!" I heard her yell.

As her cum soaked the gusset of her hose It wasn't long before the guys had bit an hole in her tights and her pussy and arse were exposed and got tongue fucked by both the guys. Within a minute she was screaming again as a huge orgasm rushed through her body, I could see her tied up wrists pulling against the headboard she was strapped too unable to move as the guys could do whatever they pleased.

With my wife still trying to recover from her orgasm both guys climbed off the bed and began to undress. These guys were about mid twenties and very athletic looking, it didn't take long until they were down to just wearing tight boxer shorts, I instantly noticed that both guys had huge bulges I could see from the look on my wife's face as both guys pulled down their underwear that she was shocked to the core by the size of these guys cocks.

"Fucking hell, they are huge," I heard my wife say.

I can only say that these guys must of been close to ten inches each and both were rock hard and ready to fuck my wife's brains out. One of the guys climbed back on the bed and positioned himself between her spread legs,with her wrists still tied to the headboard he wasted no time in guiding his cock against my wife's exposed cunt through the hole in her tights, my wife looked down between her legs as slowly he pushed the tip of his cock inside her pussy.

"Shit, this cock is massive," she moaned.

With the other guy egging him from the edge of the bed he wasted no time in pushing his cock further and further inside of her, I watched in horror as she took all ten inches balls deep before he pulled back out to nearly the tip of his shaft and pushed it back inside her. With every thrust I could she that my wife was getting used to the size of his cock and wrapped her pantyhose covered legs tight around his waist as he began to fuck her faster.

The noise coming from my wife was like nothing I had heard before, she was loving every minute as he picked up speed and started plowing her pussy. She was close to cumming and the second guy knew it because just as she was about to explode he took his finger and put in between her legs and pushed it deep into her arse, my wife's body shook hard as a massive orgasm took over her body. The guy slowly pulled out of her soaking wet pussy and climbed off the bed leaving my wife shaking from head to toe.

The second guy untied her wrists from the headboard and rolled her onto her front, he climbed on the bed next to her and told her to climb on top of him, she could hardly move but she did as she was told and got on all fours and straddled him, he put his hands on her hips and lifted her slightly so he could guide his cock into her pussy. She was slowly lowered down the length of his long shaft, her eyes opened wide as she took his full cock in one deep stroke.

It didn't take long before she started to rock back and forth riding his cock like a jockey riding a horse, she gripped the headboard and was grinding harder and harder, she hadn't noticed the second guy climbing on the bed behind her until she looked over her shoulder. I see him whisper something in her ear and I could see her nod back to him as if she agreed with what he told her.

The second guy positioned himself behind her and ripped the hole bigger in her tights exposing her arse. I noticed he also had a tube of lube in his hand and was coating his cock in it he also squirted the tube up my wife's bum. Ths was it, she was finally going to get her wish of trying a double penetration, I started to wank my cock harder and harder at the sight I was seeing through the one way mirror.

It almost happened in slow motion as the guy behind my wife pressed the tip of his huge cock against her bumhole, almost instantly she let out a loud groan and closed her eyes tight as the pressure of these massive cocks began to work there way inside of her.

"Fucking hell, these are huge!" she yelled.

As inch by inch her pussy and arse were speared by the guys cocks. The guy behind was only half way in at this point he squirted more lube onto the shaft of his cock and grabbed hold of the headboard sandwiching my wife between the two guys, she looked tiny and helpless as the guys cocks filled her more and more.

"Oh my fucking god!" She screamed as both guys were finally balls deep inside her.

I looked at her feet that were either side of the guy she was straddling and watched her toes curl up tight as slowly both guys began to move back and forth, her tiny frame was completely full of cock and her face showed just how much she was loving it. With every thrust her moans were getting louder, the guys wasted no time in picking up speed and started to fuck her faster and harder.

My wife was no longer than a minute into her very first double penetration and already she was cumming hard, I watched my wife overcome with orgasm as her entire body lost control and started shaking, this egged the guys on to fuck her even harder.

"Fucking hell, this is the best fucking thing ever!" She screamed as cum poured from her pussy and over the guys she was straddling.

The guys didn't stop and carried on fucking the life out of my wife for twenty minutes and in that time I lost count how many times she had cum. I could see that she was exhausted her body a wreck but she had the biggest smile on her face.

The guys stopped fucking her but without pulling there cocks out held her tight and managed to roll her over so now the guy in her bum was laying on his back with my wife on top of him on her back and the guy in her pussy now on top of her, she had no idea what was going on her legs were high in the air as I heard both guys say to her that it was there turn to cum.

For the next ten minutes my wife was fucked harder and faster then I could ever of thought possible, the guys went to town on her holes the noises she made will stay with me forever as she nearly passed out from a massive orgasm that was so powerful I thought the bed was going to break. Both guys were close to cumming, the speed they fucked was like a blur, all I could see was my wife's pantyhosed legs flapping about in the air as she was pounded hard.

"I'm fucking cumming!" the guy in her arse said.

Not long after the guy in her pussy had said the same thing. Amazingly they seemed to fuck her even harder as she managed to wrap her tired legs tight around the guy's waist on top of her, the bed was smashing against the wall, her body was squashed between the two guys and amazingly she was telling them to fuck her harder, as both guys exploded deep inside my wife.

I looked on as a heap of bodies lay still on the bed, the guy on top of my wife slowly pulled out of her pussy and cum squirted out of her, the guy in her arse lifted her exhausted body off his huge cock. I still had no idea how she got both these guys inside her at the same time. She coud hardly move apart from putting her hands between her legs and holding her red raw pussy and arse, her body shaking and completly wrecked.

"Fucking hell, a double penetration was even better than I imagined," she groaned.

"You took one hell of a pounding lady," one of the guys replied.

Well that was that, my wife got her wish and I got to witness it with my own eyes. Once we got home we talked all night long about what had happened, she told me that she really did love every minute and that if she could she would do it all over again. The next day she could hardly walk, her holes were wrecked but I knew that this was only the start of a very interesting adventure.

Published 
Written by jazzman1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments