Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oli & Rebecca - Book Two - Part Three

"The Throuple Is Formed"

20
4 Comments 4
1.6k Views 1.6k
9.4k words 9.4k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy the final part of book two of Oli and Rebecca's adventure together. Stay tuned; the final book will soon be published in three parts. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It will be explosive, as the trio explore new fetishes together."

The air was thick with expectation as I looked from one girl to the other.  Hope was etched into every pore on their delicate and exquisite features.

“I have decided that life is too short not to try something new and have to live with the loneliness and regret of a missed opportunity later.  I accept!”

Becky and Sophie's squeals were high-pitched, long, and deafening. They were now both on their feet, hugging me and jumping up and down. It was as if they’d won a million dollars.  I must confess that I felt pretty amazing at making them feel so… happy.

I stood there, embraced by the two most beautiful women I’d ever seen.  They were both willing to let me have them, body and soul.  I felt indescribably happy, a little frightened, and many other emotions simultaneously.

“So,” I said nervously, more to myself than expecting an answer.  “How will all this work?”

Becky moved away from me slightly and turned, facing Sophie, who turned to face Becky.

Becky moved towards her lesbian lover, and they embraced gently.  Both sets of full, luscious lips found their marks as they kissed slowly and passionately in front of me, giving me my first taste of what was to come.  Their tongues were dancing lightly between them, and light sighs from both women filled the small space. 

I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t enraptured by the scene playing out before me.  I was suddenly very aware that my cock was swelling at a rate of knots and said a silent prayer of thanks that I’d elected to stay with my joggers instead of my customary Levis.  After several long moments of watching what was, up to that point in my life, the single most erotic thing I’d seen, Becky turned to me but clung seductively to Sophie. 

“Sophie and I have discussed this. I mean, we talked about what we would do were you to accept our invitation.” Becky looked at me lovingly before turning back to Sophie and continuing.

“We’ve agreed that as a caveat to our original pact.” Becky paused, glanced back toward me, and then continued with a huge grin.  “We’ve agreed that we would like you to join us, as an observer, to witness our ‘farewell fuck’ as it were.”

The silence was deafening.  I honestly was still a little conflicted about the whole thing, and now they were inviting me to bear witness to their torrid lesbian lovemaking.  Again, my ID was making obscene noises in my head.  Things like being cuckolded by Becky to a stunning blonde woman having to play second fiddle in some perverse threesome wearing a collar and having to perform debauched acts to pleasure them both.

My reverie was interrupted by soft moans and gentle sucking sounds as Becky and Sophie each took turns sucking the other's tongues whilst they made out in front of me.  All thoughts of being in bondage to two Dommes evaporated as I determined that I was going to be the master of my ship and not let someone else operate my tiller. 

I was not going to play just a token part in this relationship.  I resolved that I was fully invested and would be an equal partner, which meant I would have to step up and assert not necessarily my dominance but certainly take an active role in the decision-making processes that would dictate our interactions.

“Guys, I hate to interrupt you, but I’m starting to get a little hungry; how about you?” I said, hoping I could focus the attention of the two women before me long enough to pry themselves off each other.

Nothing but soft sighs and more gentle slurping sounds filled our cosy space.

‘Ah, Hell,’ I thought to myself.  I pulled out my phone and called up our local pizzeria app.  Becky and I ordered frequently and had amassed many loyalty points over the last few months. I did a quick tally of the costs in my head and determined that there were enough for a veritable feast for three of us, and, as the Summer House had a stock of soda and other slightly stronger beverages in the ‘fridge, we’d save a little money by not ordering drinks.

I knew what Becky and I liked, so I ordered two large stuffed-crust Meat Feasts with extra meatballs, two large stuffed-crust Margherita pizzas, two large baskets of fries, and a dozen pepperoni dough balls.  I sent the order through and promptly received a confirmation that the restaurant had received my order and was busy preparing it, with an ETA for delivery of about twenty minutes.

That done, I quickly texted Al, informing him that I’d ordered food.  I politely asked that he bring it to the Summer House when it arrived and gave him a rough ETA for the delivery.

‘Of course, Oli, it would be my pleasure,’ was his rapid reply.

“Earth to the hotties… Earth calling hotties, come in hotties,” I tried once again, this time successfully distracting the girls from each other long enough for them to take a breath.  They both looked at me and giggled, almost nervously, but it sounded so… innocent, paradoxically. 

“Ladies, as I’ve not eaten at all today and could eat a horse, and I don’t know about you two, I’ve taken the liberty of ordering us pizza.  Two of our usuals, Becky, and two Margheritas, fries and dough balls.  I hope that’s OK with you both?”

Becky and Sophie looked at me and nodded their agreement to my decision.

“What’s the usual, Becks?” Sophie asked quizzically. 

“It’s a stuffed crust meat feast with extra meatballs,” Becky replied.

“Oh, goody!  I love a good meat feast,” Sophie said, her words dripping with innuendo.

Al delivered our food on time and disappeared as quickly as he’d arrived, wishing us Bon Appetite.

Becky, Sophie and I talked as we sat and ate and drank for what seemed like a few minutes, but it was, in actuality, more likely to be several hours.  We talked about all manner of things, mostly just Sophie and I catching each other up on our lives and how we got to be where we were in broad terms. 

Over recent months, my distaste for alcohol has been slowly disappearing, and I now enjoy a few beers with food and when socialising.  This evening was no exception, as Becky and Sophie had joined me in having a beer or two (or three) with our food.  We were all feeling pretty loose by late evening when I looked at my phone and noticed it was nearly eleven PM.

“Guys, I don’t want this to end, but sitting on the floor for so long is killing my ass, and I’m feeling pretty buzzed.  I think I’m going to turn it in,” I said. 

I stood and tried to stretch the kinks out of my muscles and tried in vain to get some feeling back into my ass cheeks by rubbing them vigorously.

“Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, Oli,” Sophie said enthusiastically, giving me the most lascivious wink I’ve ever seen anyone give.

I busted down the pizza boxes and other trash, gathered the empty beer bottles and deposited them in the various recycling bins before I made sure that all the electrics were off and the space was, at least to a quick inspection, usable by someone else.

We took a walk back to the house.  The night air was bracing, and I felt impossibly alive.  Becky was on my right, holding onto my arm, and Sophie was on my left, holding my hand tightly.  We got to the back door, and Becky opened it.  Hamish and Simone were eating one of Carter's ‘quickie’ style snacks in the kitchen, a Welsh rarebit it was called.  It was just cheddar cheese melted on toast with a splash of Worcestershire sauce.  By all accounts, it was delicious.  Had we not recently eaten, I would have been curious to sample this delicacy, but that would have to wait for another time.  We paused briefly to greet them, asking them about their day and, in turn, they asked about ours. 

Hamish looked at us all for a long while, almost studying us.  Eventually, he broke the deafening silence.

“So, I take it all is in accord with you three?” I was surprised at his frankness and suddenly felt very exposed.  Simone was sitting there, silently judging us with cold, calculating eyes and wearing a wicked smirk.

Becky must have felt my body tense when she whispered, “It’s okay, Oli.  Daddy and I had a long talk, and he’s given us all his blessings.”

Hamish confirmed this by saying, “Yes, Oli, I think it’s very healthy for you all to explore any opportunities that may be presented in your life.  I hope you all have a ‘good’ evening.”  Hamish gave an enigmatic grin before he returned to his food, and Becky and Sophie giggled a little.  We said our goodbyes, and with the pleasantries done, we carried on to the foyer and up the stairs to our room.

 ~~~~~~{}~~~~~~

Our room was already in ‘romance mode’; soft lighting and gentle music set the mood perfectly.  I grabbed the small stool from under the vanity and sat down.  I found that I was pretty eager to be a witness to two events tonight.  The first was the end of a torrid, solely lesbian affair that had, so far, lasted a total of four years on and off as location permitted for both parties.  The second was the birth of our throuple.  I was looking forward to getting to know Sophie better, not just in the biblical sense.

Becky faced me while Sophie moved behind her, and I saw both of Sophie’s hands moving up Becky’s abdomen towards her chest.

“Goddamn, I’ve missed these tits, Becks!”  Sophie was perfectly comfortable with her sexuality and was not afraid of being an exhibitionist, it seemed. 

Sophie was massaging Becky’s chest tenderly, the same way I do, in opposing directions on each tit, pressing firmly into her soft flesh and igniting her desires.  One thing I learned in my time with Becky was that she could have her impressive chest played with for hours and be almost hypnotised by the sensations she experienced from just that.

Becky had allowed her head to fall to one side; her beautiful, long red hair was draped over one shoulder, exposing the milky white flesh of her neck.  Sophie dropped her head forward and began planting soft kisses down Becky’s neck to her shoulder.  Becky groaned softly in response, lifting her arm to caress her lover's head in appreciation of her efforts. 

In conjunction with the hands exploring her boobs, the soft kisses on her neck were the key to getting Becky’s motor running.  I had discovered this by a process of elimination, but now, a fleeting thought of ‘had Sophie ingrained this preference in Becky’s before we met?’  Before long, the air was filled with Becky’s soft coos and moans of pleasure, increasing in volume and drowning out the subtle solo piano music that Alexa was playing.

Becky stepped forward slightly and removed the sweater she was wearing.  It revealed a lacy black bra that was very see-through.  Her lovely pink nipples were already hard and trying to free themselves from captivity.  I chuckled to myself as I imagined telling them that their captivity was to be extremely short-lived.  Becky discarded the top and left it in a puddle on the floor.  She turned to face Sophie and helped her take her top off as well.  Sophie was wearing a matching bra.  Admittedly, a few sizes are smaller but unmistakably the same pattern.

Sophie looked at me and smiled.  It wasn’t a lustful or wanton smile, nor was it predatory.  It was warm and genuine.  She was genuinely happy that I had agreed to try and thanked me, in a small, private little way, for agreeing to both allow and witness this deeply personal ending to their romance as two individuals.

Sophie moved before Becky, leaned down, and allowed her lips to meet Becky’s.  Their tongues were dancing with each other, and I would occasionally get a glimpse of their tongues touching between their luscious lips.  I found my trousers were beginning to feel uncomfortably tight despite the stretchy nature of the fabric. 

Becky let her head drop, breaking their kiss and now crouching slightly as she took one of Sophie’s tits in her mouth and started sucking on her nipple through the fabric.  It was now Sophie’s turn to fill the air with sounds of delight.  Occasionally, Becky would become over-enthusiastic and suck a little too hard, causing Sophie to squeal in delight. 

Becky’s other hand was squeezing and kneading the supple flesh of Sophie’s free tit, twisting and pinching the nipple that had somehow managed to break through the barrier of lace and was breathing sweet, fresh air.  I also noted that Sophie’s nipples were much more elongated and slightly more square in profile than Becky’s were.  I imagined the eraser from the end of a pencil, then doubled its dimensions and guessed it was a pretty good idea in size and shape for comparison. 

I was conscious that I was noting how Becky was pleasuring Sophie.  I realised this was their plan so that I could learn by observation.  ‘The crafty little minx.’  I thought.  ‘No… minxes!’  I corrected myself happily.  As if sensing my thoughts, Sophie spoke with the soft, lilting inflexion on words uttered by someone lost in exquisite pleasure.

“Like what you’re seeing so far, hotshot?”  Sophie teased me between soft, low moans of pleasure. 

I was transfixed.  The sight of two scalding hot women who were not just looking for a quick hook-up that was to be a seedy secret that needed to be kept from their significant others was sexy as hell.  Now that the whole house knew, I couldn’t find a single reason to hold any reservations about my decision.  I was all in, I decided.  All this raced through my head, and I nodded like some dumb fool.  Sophie started to say something else, but sighed loudly instead as Becky began to nibble on her free nipple.

Sophie put her hands on both sides of Becky’s beautiful face and lifted it towards hers.  She kissed Becky deeply, passionately.  I had already experienced one of Sophie’s kisses, although I hadn’t realised it was her doing the kissing at the time.  As I recall, it was rather pleasurable, and I felt a slight pang of envy.  I had assumed, until recently, that I was the only one who would kiss Becky that way for the rest of our lives together. 

Never in a million years would I have thought that not only would I approve of seeing Becky kissing someone else, let alone her best friend and lesbian lover, in the same way that I kissed Becky, but that I would also find it incredibly erotic.  I was looking forward to being in Becky’s place with Sophie.

Becky began pushing Sophie towards the bed and suggested that they lose their lower garments on the way.  Becky then turned to face me the same way that Sophie was facing.  They both kicked off their sneakers and let their sweatpants fall to the floor, helping each other stand as they kicked themselves free of the legs of their pants. 

I was speechless.  Both women stood before me, a vision of loveliness beyond my wildest fantasies.  The subtle red lighting of the room highlighted the shadows cast by their curves and accentuated their hourglass figures, making my mouth water.  Both were wearing matching bras.  I initially thought that was a coincidence.  But, as they also wore matching garters, panties and my cherished black fishnet stockings, I realised this was entirely pre-meditated. 

I couldn’t help it; my cock would be restrained no longer.  I stood and dropped my sweatpants and boxers to the floor, joining them in their state of minimalist dress.  The bonus of this was that finally, the exquisite release of my turgid cock, allowing it to bounce freely in the cool air, removed my discomfort entirely.

“Awww.  Look at that,” Becky cooed.  “We’ve caused a commotion in his pants, Sophie-baby.  What do you think we should do?”

Sophie looked at me and nibbled an index finger… then she looked at my cock, which was so hard it was pointing north, and the head was level with my navel.  Then back to me, and finally up to Becky.  Her face was a study of worry.

“Becks…  erm… you said he was a ‘talented’ boy, but… Fuck me sideways!  That is a BIG cock.  I don’t think I’ve seen one so big before!”  I looked at Becky questioningly, thinking, ‘She’s told Sophie about my cock?’ Of course she has, I realised.  There were no secrets in the closed triad.  Becky giggled a little for her part, then glanced down at my twitching, iron-hard cock.  A look of hunger washed over Becky’s face, and she licked her lips slightly.

“I had to keep him honest, Soph.  I didn’t want him getting ‘big headed’ as it were.”  They both giggled at the thinly veiled innuendo.

“Oli, it’s time I gave you my final tiny little secret.”  I could see Becky blushing in the dim light.  I was no longer worried about anything as I stood here, now totally naked, in front of these two women, having removed my top also.

“OK, I’ll bite,” I said with a chuckle. “Lay it on me.”

“Oli, I’ve not mentioned how impressive the size of your cock is to you before because I didn’t want you to think I was a size queen and get the wrong idea about me.” she giggled again, and Sophie recommenced nibbling on Becky’s neck. 

“Hmmm… that’s nice, Soph, just there.”  Becky cooed softly as Sophie moaned in bliss at Sophie’s delicate kisses to her neck.  Momentarily distracted from her train of thought and lost in pleasure, it was a few long moments before Becky continued to speak.

“Fact is, Oli, it’s not just OK as I have told you before…  It’s fucking sensational!  It’s a monster that intimidated me a little the first time I saw it,” Becky took in a deep breath and then held it before saying, “Oh fuck, that feels so good, Sophie.  Don’t stop; I’m so wet for you right now,” all thoughts of her finishing her sentence were surrendered to the pleasure that Sophie gave her. 

I felt a warm glow flood over me.  I was the object of desire of two smoking hot women who have both confirmed that, finally, something about me wasn’t average.

“Besides, it’s not just his cock that’s amazing, Soph.  He’s got a wicked good tongue, too.”  Becky boasted for me.  She gave me her signature wink, and I grinned like an idiot.

I was finding it very hard not to interfere with their liaison.  That was agreement; I could watch their ‘farewell fuck’, as Becky had termed it.  This was going to be a long, long night, I feared suddenly.

Becky turned and placed a hand between Sophie’s tits pushing her back towards the bed.  Sophie sat down and spread her legs for Becky.  Becky knelt and hooked her thumbs over the edges of Sophie’s matching panties, gently peeling them away from Sophie’s soaking wet pussy.

“Oooooh.  Someone is already wet for me.  How convenient,” Becky purred with appreciation. 

There was no way that she didn’t already know that Sophie would be dripping her nectar all over her panties and the insides of her thighs.  It was becoming increasingly apparent to me that this whole thing had, at least in part, been premeditated.  And I didn’t give a fuck that was the case.  It was fucking hot!

“I am Becks, I am so fucking wet.  Please don’t make me wait much longer, and I’m so horny for you right now, I could scream,” Sophie was almost begging Becky to continue.

Becky took one last look in my direction and flashed me a beautifully wicked smile before turning back to Sophie and placing her head between Sophie’s legs.  I watched, engrossed, as Becky planted little butterfly kisses up and down the inside of one thigh while the freshly manicured nails scratched down the inside of the other thigh.  Sophie let out a long, loud moan of pleasure.  I realised that it wasn’t just me that liked to be edged.

~~~~~~{}~~~~~~

I wasn’t worried about the noise carrying.  In his wisdom, Hamish had paid extra for additional soundproofing for each room when the house was built.  I was suddenly profoundly grateful that his discretion in hiding his daughter from his particular kinks was paying dividends for us, too.  I was also secretly delighted that his daughter was turning out to be just as kinky as he was.

Another groan from Sophie brought me back to the proceedings immediately before me.  Becky was edging closer to the shock of unkempt blonde hair, which starkly contrasted with her red locks. 

“Please, Becks.  Please lick my pussy.  It’s been aching for you for so long; please don’t make me wait any longer, baby!”  Sophie was getting impatient, I noted.

Watching this and listening to the interactions of both women, I subconsciously reached down and realised that I was gently stroking a finger along the top of my now hard cock.  It wasn’t quite at full mast, but it wasn’t far off!  I didn’t care.  If they looked, they looked.  They were having fun, so why couldn’t I?  I reasoned.

“Do you think you’ve earned your reward, Sophie?  Have you been a good girl all year?”  Becky was certainly teasing the shit out of poor Sophie, who looked like she’d been ready to cum for several minutes.

“Oh, yes!  I’ve been the best girl, Becks.  I promise I’ve not touched anyone else all year.”  

Damn… no wonder she was so horny this morning, I thought.  She’s been celibate for a whole year.  That’s tough, especially if she was this horny all the time.

“Then you have earned your reward, Soph.  Lie back for me and spread your legs wide!”  Becky lifted herself onto the bed proper to get better access, and slowly, so exquisitely slowly, Becky parted Sophie’s colossal pussy lips with a finger, getting it nice and wet.

This was the first time I’d seen Sophie's pussy up close, and I was mesmerised!  Her labia were huge.  They were easily twice the size of Becky’s and were on the larger side of my preference.  But Sophies?  These were massive.  I allowed myself the fantasy of sucking those huge lips into my mouth and playing with them with my tongue.  The unconscious stroking on my cock was becoming more urgent, I observed absently. 

Once her finger was sufficiently damp, Becky leaned even further forward and gently blew on Sophie’s exposed and hugely engorged clit.  I am confident that all the neighbourhood dogs barked in unison at the frequency of the squeal that Sophie let out when the gentle sensation of wind on her clit and the insertion of a finger into her pussy coincided.

“OH, MY FUCKING GOD!!! You are so MEAN… Lick my pussy already, you bitch!”  Sophie was begging now.

It was so hot to see and hear live, not pre-recorded, in some twisted fantasy written by a fourth-rate failed writer and acted out by people being paid by the hour to ‘entertain’ kids and lonely people to jack off to on YouPorn or PornHub.  This was far more intense and personal.  It was wholly unscripted and most surprising to me… loving.  These two shared a deep love for each other.  A love that they were now willing to share with me.  Suddenly, I felt incredibly humbled by their offer of inclusion.

Sophie suddenly stopped breathing, her eyes closed, and her mouth formed a little ‘oh’ shape as Becky allowed her lover to have her reward.  Becky’s tongue parted Sophie’s lips, and a shudder rocked Sophie’s whole body as Becky allowed her tongue to become rigid and slowly plunged it into Sophie’s soaking wet hole.

“Oooh fuck yeah...” Sophie moaned, extending the yeah for several seconds.  “Oh, fuck me, Becks, I’ve missed you so fucking much.  You feel amazing, baby girl!”

Becky went to town, taking long, lavish licks at Sophie’s pussy.  Working her way up from the taint to the clit, making little circles around the now hyper-stimulated nub, and then doing the route in reverse.  I could see in the dim light that Sophie’s bush was becoming slick with moisture, a mixture of her juices and Becky’s saliva. 

Occasionally, Becky would pull her head back and blow softly on Sophie’s now painfully erect clit.  Each time this happened, Sophie would start to issue a low sound, almost a growl.  Was the power of Becky’s breath having that profound an effect on her?  I vowed that I would find out for myself at some point.

Becky reached out and retrieved something from under her pillow. I heard a faint buzzing and realised she’d brought a vibrator to play. 

“Are you ready for the main event, Soph, or should I tease you a little longer?”  Becky asked in the sweetest, most innocent voice I’ve ever heard.  Just the juxtaposition of that voice in this setting was so damned… hot it was exhilarating.

“Oh, baby!  I am so fucking ready.  You have no idea!”  Sophie wailed, being driven wild with a passion that Becky denied her.  I noted again that it wasn’t just me that Becky liked to edge – and a grin formed on my lips.

Sunny_Nicole
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sunny_Nicole

Becky leant down, placed her tongue on Sophie’s clit and began to lap at the nub gently.  At the same time, she teased the vibrator between Sophie’s swollen lips and began to lubricate it with her juices.  Inch by inch, Becky fed the toy into Sophie’s soaking pussy until it had all but disappeared from view.  Sophie started to moan long and loud again, and both hands went to her tits, tugging on her impressive nipples that now impossibly seemed more prominent than before. 

Becky began a slow rhythm of pumping the toy into Sophie.  Each time was a slow, full out-stroke followed by an even slower in-stroke.  Every so often – Becky would remove the toy entirely and stuff it into her pussy at the same tempo, mingling their juices together.  Occasionally, after a double-dip, Becky would offer the toy up to Sophie’s mouth, and the greedy blonde would greedily suck at the fake phallus.  Each time brought a moan of pleasure from Becky.  It was clear that it was having the right effect on Sophie. 

The moans Becky was making coincided with her sucking Sophie’s swollen clit into her mouth; I would later learn that the humming created a kind of natural vibration that was especially effective on both nipples and, more importantly, the clit.  Sophie was writhing and bucking underneath Becky’s skilful attention.  I know it was driving me fucking wild.  Given how long Sophie had said she’d abstained from sex… it took her an impressive amount of time to reach her first orgasm.  But when she did, it was long, loud and, to my great delight, it was extremely wet.

“Becks… oooh...  don’t… stop…  Please… don’t you… fucking… stop…”  Sophie’s breath was ragged and shallow.  She was panting with the building of the orgasm that Becky had planted in her, nurturing the seed, helping it grow until it was ready to unfold its petals and greet the world.  Sophie’s hands were rubbing her tits hard, and she was pulling furiously at her nipples. 

“Ooh... hurt… so… bad…  gonna cum…  need to… cum… baby… make me cum.  AAAH  FUCK!”

Sophie let loose with an ear-piercing banshee scream of release as her hips bucked on the bed wildly, throwing Becky off her completely.  Her orgasm was powerful, and she gushed a veritable tsunami of long pent-up sexual tension all over Becky; the bed linen and a good portion of the carpet, too, were covered in her milky white grool.  I had never seen so much squirt before now.

My dick was throbbing so badly now.  I didn’t care.  I needed to cum so badly my balls felt like they’d burst.  I reached down and started to stroke my cock while watching Becky lapping up Sophie's cum from her tits before moving on to Sophie’s soaked mound, her thighs… pretty much everywhere. 

All the while, soft moans and sighs were coming from Sophie, who was now lying down, spent from her exceptionally large climax.  She was playing with her nipples and running her fingertips gently over her skin.  Becky looked away from Sophie and back towards me for a moment; I guess she wanted to know if I was enjoying the show. 

Becky smiled at the sight of me slowly jacking off to the sexiest scene I had ever seen.  A wolfish grin formed on her lips as she looked at my cock with open lust glowing in her eyes and licked her lips once more, slowly and so seductively.  Anticipating what lay ahead. 

Becky had always been naturally happy, and I hoped to make her even more content.  I know for sure that she made me deliriously happy.  But seeing her like this, embracing her female lover, finally being true to her true nature, was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever witnessed.  Forget the sex and the lust; this was just unadulterated joy.  For Becky, it was the missing piece of her life.

“Don’t blow your load yet, tiger.  You have no idea what we’ve got planned for you later,” she said, with a wink, of course.

~~~~~~{}~~~~~~

Sophie sat up; a thin film of sweat had formed on her body, both from her exertions and Becky’s ministrations to her immediate needs.  She looked down between her legs and saw just how much she’d cum everywhere.

“Oh, Becks.  I’m so sorry!  I had no idea that I would cum so much!  I’ve ruined your carpet and bedding.”  A flash of embarrassment swept across her face.

“Don’t worry about it, Sophie,” I said, trying to be at least useful for my soon-to-be new partner.  I was no longer aware of my slow stroking.  It seemed to be as normal as breathing.

“It’s not the first time we’ve had to replace bedding and rugs because of… happy accidents!”  I flashed her a sincere grin and knew, from the look on her face, that she was both grateful for the support and relieved that there would be no backlash.

“I hope to God it’s not the last either!”  I suddenly felt deliciously naughty at that statement.

“When you two have finished openly flirting before me,” Becky said.  Her tone was light, signifying her approval of my relaxing in Sophie’s presence and beginning to engage her one-on-one. 

“I have needs that must also be met.”  Becky looked up imperiously at Sophie before giggling.

Becky stood from her kneeling position and walked around to what is customarily my side of the bed.  She hopped up on the mattress and knelt, supporting her upper body in her arms and waved her beautiful ass in the air.  She was offering herself freely to Sophie.

“Soph, would you object if I change things up a little, baby?”  Becky asked, clearly going off the script that they’d agreed to. 

By this time, Sophie had shuffled around and was between Becky’s thighs in a 69 position and was planting lavish kisses up and down the insides of her legs.

“No objection at all, babes; this is killing him, obviously.”  I heard Sophie say these words, but the meaning didn’t register, and I stayed where I was, happily yanking on my meat.  Sophie craned her head right back, looking at me upside-down and grinned at me before she returned to the insides of Becky’s milky thighs and sighed contentedly.

“Oli, baby, come kneel on the bed beside me so I can help you with that painful swelling,” Becky purred seductively.

Suddenly, I was very self-conscious.  This was happening.  I was about to enter a threesome with two gorgeous women, and I’d got stage fright.  I could hear my ID calling me all sorts of obscene names for being so limp-dicked. ‘Ha ha… You’re about to be cuckolded by your woman to another woman… You fucking pussy’ I can still hear its words echoing, taunting me.  Thankfully, Becky broke my train of thought.

“Oli, it’s okay—we both want this, and I know Sophie is cool with pretty much anything. Come, be with us.”  Her tone was not demanding or desperate—just loving and reassuring. I felt a calm wash over me, climbed onto the bed, and knelt beside Becky.  I closed my eyes as a hand wrapped gently about my dick and started stroking me slowly.

I was slightly shocked that the hand that had begun stroking my cock wasn’t that of Becky.  Then I realised that, given her position on all fours, she wouldn’t be able to do that; her hands were currently buried under her body as Sophie was ministering to Becky and her delightful pussy from below whilst simultaneously jerking me off deliciously. 

Sophie had a different technique to stroking my cock, it wasn’t unpleasurable, but she tended to pull back on the foreskin a little too much.  I closed my eyes and groaned.  It felt fucking fantastic, and I started to move my hips in time with Sophie’s strokes.  She was also gripping a little harder than Becky did, too.  Again, not unpleasant, just… different.  I realised that there were a great many things that would be different from now on.

My thoughts of different sensations and experiences running through my head were interrupted by Sophie speaking.

“Ohhh, Becks.  Do you like watching me stroke Oli’s cock, baby?  Your pussy is so fucking wet right now.”  Sophie went back to pleasuring Becky by sucking her labia and then flicking her tongue over the clit a few times before repeating the cycle.  All Becky could do was moan in ecstasy as she watched Sophie gently pump my cock.  We stayed like this for a few minutes, with Sophie giving pleasure to both her new lovers simultaneously.

I had allowed my head to fall back, so I wasn’t aware of Becky lifting herself on her forearms and looking back at Sophie, giving her a little nod.  Becky silently moved position so she was turned toward me.  Blissfully unaware of their silent agreement, I was completely exposed by Sophie, who was on a downstroke.  I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt a tongue lap slowly over the head of my cock, then a warm mouth take the glans in its entirety.  Becky was sucking the head of my dick like a lollipop.

An electric bolt shot through me. I shivered, and all the hair on my body stood on end.  I realised the triad was now closed, both literally and figuratively.  My cock was in Becky’s welcoming and so very warm mouth; Sophie was now finger fucking Becky’s cunt whilst simultaneously rubbing my cock.  With this realisation, I couldn’t contain myself. 

“Oh, Becky, baby.  I’m gonna cum!”  I managed to squeak out.

Becky responded immediately and took as much of my cock as she could from the angle she was at.  My orgasm was nerve-splittingly huge.  Jet after jet of thick cum erupted from my cock and into Becky’s mouth.  From this angle, she couldn’t quite make a proper seal around my shaft, and cum started to drip from her mouth.  Sophie didn’t stop her rhythmic stroking of my dick and joined in by cleaning up my cum from Becky’s face.  Seeing her lapping at the thick globules of cum clinging to Becky only served to increase the intensity of my climax.  My hips were thrusting my dick into Becky’s mouth, which in turn was forcing more and more of my cum from her, which was giving more to Sophie.

Spent, I sat back on my legs and watched from close-up the two lovers before me.  Sophie had cum, spectacularly so.  I had my release, which just left Becky.  I leaned forward again and allowed my head close to Becky’s.  Sophie caught my intention without a word; some weird type of telepathy was developing between us, just as it had with Becky and me.  Sophie gave Becky a mighty slap on the ass, leaving a big red handprint.

“Holy FUCK!”  Becky cried out, more in pleasure than pain.

“You need to lie on your back, Becks.  Someone wants to join in some more!”  Sophie looked at me and winked. 

The same damned wink that Becky used on me.  Her face was slick with Becky’s juices, and she looked so damned sexy.

As Becky turned over and settled herself, Sophie reached towards me and suggested that I shuffle in closer to her.

“How about we give this beautiful lady something to watch while she fucks herself with this dildo?”  Sophie said.  Once again, she was tugging on her nipples and biting the corner of her bottom lip. 

My cock was still reeling from the massive amount of cum I’d just released into Becky’s mouth and was so incredibly sensitive that it was painful to touch for the moment.

Sophie placed the toy between her legs and sighed as it slid deep into her still-soaking pussy.  She rocked her hips on it as she pumped it in and out, groaning happily before removing it and teasing Becky’s hungry pussy. 

“I needed to ensure proper lubrication before using this,” Sophie explained, winking at me slyly. 

She pushed the tip of the vibrator so it was just inside the entrance to Becky’s pussy, nestling nicely between her impressively swollen lips.  Becky cried in frustration, muttering something about being teased and conspiracies to withhold.  Sophie and I both chuckled, and I gently nudged Sophie's arm.  With a gentle thrust, the toy disappeared into Becky, who gave a low moan in gratitude, and Sophie established a steady in-out rhythm.  

Becky started to grind her hips with delight at the sensations in her pussy and reached up for her tits, massaging them and tweaking the nipples playfully.  Sophie then looked at me hungrily.  I understood her meaning and moved in to kiss her properly this time.

Sophie’s lips were as soft as I recalled, and her tongue was tenderly searching my mouth as mine was with her.  My eyes were closed as I yielded to the raw feelings of lust I was experiencing.  I didn’t love Sophie, at least not yet.  But Becky loved her, and it was clear that love was equal to, if not greater, her love for me.  That was enough to get me started on loving Sophie, too.  I suddenly felt a thrill of something deliciously wicked coursing through my body.  I realised I had given myself entirely to the triad and was happy.

I leaned into the kiss more passionately.  Sophie’s lips were dancing over mine in a wonderfully choreographed erotic ballet of tongues.  I reached up and cupped both of Sophie’s humble tits.  The fleshy globes fit perfectly in my hand, large nipples pushing against the flesh of my palms as I started to rub and massage her tits in the same way I did with Becky.

Sophie closed her eyes as her head fell back, and she moaned in satisfaction at the sensations now surging through her body.  I bent over slightly and took her nipple in my mouth.  It was longer than I expected, as I nibbled on it gently, flicking it with my tongue.  My left hand was still massaging her other tit, and I became aware that Sophie was grinding her pussy against the duvet that had rucked up under us.

“Becks… can I please?”  Sophie looked at Becky expectantly.  Becky opened her eyes, distracted from the pleasure that she was enjoying as her orgasm built slowly.

“Be my guest.  Oli is now as much yours as he is mine, baby.  Enjoy it!  I’ve got this, Soph, don’t worry.”  Becky took control of the toy and started pumping herself enthusiastically with it, at the same time rubbing and flicking her clit furiously.

“Be careful with that monster, Oli.  I’m not sure I can take it all.”  Sophie was genuinely concerned and looked more than a little intimidated.

“Don’t worry.  We’ll go slow, and when you tell me to stop, I will.”  I paused, looking into Sophie’s blue eyes.

“I would never do anything to hurt you… either of you.”  I hoped the sincerity in my face allayed some of Sophie’s trepidation.

“Tell you what…” I said, having a brainwave.  “Why don’t you try me, cow-girl? You can lower yourself down onto me slowly.  That way, you’re in complete control.”

Sophie licked her lips at the thought and then nodded in agreement.

“For fucks sake, will you two get it on already… I need to cum, and that’s not gonna happen until I see Sophie fucking my best boy.”  Becky’s admonition of our pausing proceedings made us all giggle as it was accented by a rhythmic squelching noise of Becky fucking her pussy with her vibrator.

Sophie pushed me so I was sprawled next to Becky on the bed.  She shuffled herself up the bed and over my legs.

“Suck later, fuck now!” she said, almost to herself.  Sophie positioned herself above me and grabbed my cock to guide it towards the entrance to her pussy, between her huge labia.  I could see the head of my cock as a silhouette against the pink mood lighting and Sophie's lips shrouding my knob as they approached.  I started to giggle as I had an image of Dumbo flash through my mind.

“Take your time, sweetie. There’s no rush,” I encouraged. My hands instinctively went to her hips.

I inhaled as the head of my cock parted Sophie’s generous lips and slid inside the opening of her pussy.  She moaned loudly as she waited for the flesh to stretch to accommodate my girth.  After a while, she lowered a little more until I was about three-quarters inside.  She’d not said anything, and I became worried that she was hurting herself by trying to please Becky and me.

I was about to ask if everything was OK when I started to feel Sophie’s legs trembling.  Her breath got faster and shallower, and she leaned back and supported herself on outstretched arms.  With no warning, Sophie had her second, gushing orgasm as I felt her pussy contract around my dick, holding it firmly in place, even more strongly than Becky did.  I was soaked.  The scent of her cum had been intoxicating before from across the room, now it was on me, and I felt giddy.  I loved it.

I looked at Becky; she was watching us intently and seeing this play out right next to her.  Becky also had a screamingly good orgasm and squirted a little for me, too.  I reached over and took a handful of her juices, and licked them off my finger.  So good.  Sweet and a little sticky.  I could eat that all day.

I reached up with my other hand and wiped my sticky abdomen, bringing a finger to my lips to taste Sophie’s cum.  It was delicious.  It's a little more acidic than Becky’s and much more viscous but utterly delectable.  Sophie was still in the throes of her orgasm and was muttering something about being stuck.  I realised what she meant and helped her lift herself off my cock.  Laying her down gently between Becky and me.

We lay there, a spent, sweaty, sticky mess.  All were breathing heavily, all sated and happy.

“That was… intense!”  I finally said.  It was amazing.  It was so erotic and the harbinger of many more sexy adventures to come.

“I’m sorry, Becky. I owe you a spa day,” Sophie pouted.  It seemed there had been a little wager between friends that I wasn’t in on.

“I couldn’t take him all… it’s just so… so fucking big!” Sophie mock cried. 

Becky sat up and kissed me deeply, as lovingly as the first time we’d made love.

“I couldn’t give away all my secrets now, could I, my love? Don’t worry; you’ll get there with practice!” she said quietly, grinning.  “And when you do, Soph, you’ll wonder how you lived without it for so long.”

I had no problem with Becky calling someone else ‘her love.’  I can’t explain why, but I felt secure in this triad because love, not just sex, was at its foundation.

Becky leaned over and kissed Sophie like she’d kissed me.  That’s how things would proceed from that point onwards.  We shared each other and our lives more or less equally.  What one felt, we all felt, and it was an entirely new dynamic for us, but it just… worked.  If Sophie were too tired for something, Becky and I would play.  If I were exhausted, Becky and Sophie would show me some of their favourite toys and positions so I could learn about how they loved each other physically and emotionally. 

I picked up quite a few tips during those moments.  There were finite combinations, of course.  But that didn’t make them any less fun to try out.

We lay there, kissing, touching, rubbing and caressing each other until sleep claimed us all, one by one.  That was my best night's sleep in a very long while.

When I woke, I saw two sets of cherry red lips servicing my morning wood.  One would suck the knob while the other would lick and kiss up and down my shaft and play with my balls, eventually meeting for a deep kiss before swapping rolls and continuing my pleasure.  Becky and Sophie each rubbed their tits and tweaked their nipples, sighing into my cock as they did so.  It wasn’t long before it was twitching again, and Sophie said she wanted to take this load.  She opened her mouth wide and took my knob in her sweet mouth, and sucked so hard she took my breath away.  Becky cupped my balls with one hand and pumped my shaft with the other. 

I guessed she was getting impatient for my release.  As she was gagging on my cock, she stopped playing with my balls and shoved a finger into her pussy, then straight into my ass as deep as she could get it; almost immediately, ribbon after ribbon of thick, juicy cum shot out into Sophie’s mouth.  I was so surprised that I couldn’t make a sound, had I wanted to.  The intrusion of Sophie's finger into my virgin ass was not unpleasant at all, and my orgasm was mind-blowing.  Sophie looked up at me with those big blue eyes and winked salaciously.

“Don’t swallow that, Soph!” Becky cried… “I want some!”  Then my two best girls kissed passionately and swapped my cum in their mouths.  Before long, both started kissing me passionately and coated my tongue in a cocktail of our combined juices.  It was the best thing I’d ever tasted, which shocked me, never having considered tasting my cum before.

“Holy fuck… That was so damned hot!  I need a shower!”  I said, having rested and recovered following my first double blow job.

“Can we come too?” came excited pleas from both women. They were both telepathic, I guessed fancifully, as I was about to suggest the same, seeing as we were all covered in dried cum and squirt and all manner of other things.  I was so glad that I had not escaped the fallout from our various carnal explorations and explosions.

“I think that’s a good idea, girls… come on!”  Both squealed in delight as they bounced off the bed like kids.

Becky and Sophie embraced and kissed.  Becky turned to look at me and said seductively, “You ain’t seen nothin’ yet, baby!”

~~~~~~{}~~~~~~

I started the shower running, allowing the water to heat up as I looked at myself in the mirror.  Becky and Sophie were over each other like a rash, whispering conspiratorially and giggling as they stole glances in my direction, as girls do when they talk about boys together.  Neither could they stop touching and kissing in the confined space, which suited me perfectly.  I was getting my own personal peep show, performed by a smoking hot redhead who just happened to not only be my girlfriend but was also actively bisexual and had a hot blonde lesbian lover that she’d invited to join in the fun with us.

Looking at myself, I saw something I hadn’t seen before.  After a moment of consideration, I realised that it was confidence I could see.  I no longer saw the slightly geeky, gangly teen that continually struck out with girls, even those that society considered a six or seven on the universal hotness scale—before me now stood a man who had everything he could have wished for and far more.  It was by sheer luck that Becky had decided to take a chance on me. 

“Oli, I think the water is warm enough now,” Becky said, giggling a little as she pulled Sophie into the large shower cubicle behind her.

Once more, my attention was focused solely on Becky and Sophie, and I joined them in the cubicle and reached for my shower gel.

“Oh no, you don’t, Oli,” Sophie started.  “You gave us both such a wonderful night and so many mind-bending orgasms.  Becky and I have decided to treat you to a sexy shower to say thank you for agreeing to everything.”  Sophie said, with such sweetness and genuine gratitude, as she gently pulled me to turn around and face the long wall of the cubicle. 

‘I guess being celibate for so long can benefit others, too,’ I thought as Becky knelt on the floor and washed my legs while Sophie started with my back. 

Once my back was done, Sophie guided me to turn around again so they could repeat the process on my front.  I was in heaven.  I had two naked, impossibly attractive women lavishing me with attention, washing me slowly and luxuriously.  For some reason, I imagined that this was something akin to how it must have felt for high-ranking Roman Senators, being bathed by their slaves in their private baths.  It is not that I regarded these two gorgeous creatures as slaves, far from it.  However, that was my mind's analogy.

‘Hm, not a bad gig, if you can get it,’ I thought.

“Oli, let me wash your hair for you, baby,” Becky’s words broke my reverie as she stood and gave me the most sensual kiss.

I didn’t need to crouch, as Becky and I were the same height, more or less, and in short order, she’d taken care of my other head.  Now that I’d been thoroughly washed, the girls turned their attention to each other and washed slowly and seductively for me.

I took the opportunity to perch on the little shower shelf built into the cubical as I took in the spectacle before me.  I was keenly aware of the ache in my balls from having cum so much in the last day or so, so there was no hope of me performing again so soon.  Not that it was for lack of stimulus.  Instead, I decided to take this opportunity to appreciate what I’d got as I watched Becky wash Sophie as tenderly and lovingly as she’d washed me moments ago.  I was transfixed as I watched Sophie similarly washing Becky. 

I suddenly felt a little guilty about watching them; for some reason, it suddenly seemed a little creepy.

‘Don’t be so hard on yourself, Oli.  You’re still new to this.  Give it some time, eh?’  I thought.

My conscience won the battle, however.  I decided to allow the girls some privacy, reasoning that this would enable Becky and Sophie to complete their pact, should they wish to do so.  I told them I would get some breakfast started and exited the shower.  I grabbed a couple of towels and a robe and dried myself off; then, I dressed in loose track pants and a Yale Varsity Hoodie and made my way to the kitchen to forage for food for the three of us.

Published 
Written by Phoenix1973
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments