Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On the Balcony in the French Alps

"We start to plan on how to get my wife’s best friend to join us in a threesome"

28
13 Comments 13
12.4k Views 12.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

My wife’s best friend, Carole, was devastated when her husband walked out on her. At that time, Sally and I had just booked a chalet for a short break in the French Alps and we decided to ask Carole if she’d like to come with us. She gratefully accepted our offer.

I had one problem: for the next four days I knew I’d have trouble keeping my hands to myself because Carole and Sally look so much alike, even though they’re not blood-related. It was most difficult when I looked at them from the rear; they had identical shoulder-length brunette hair and similar figures.

There had been times when I'd walked up to Carole and kissed her on the back of her neck. She’d stop me and say that she wasn’t Sally — but, most times, she’d add a seductive wink. There was even one time when she whispered in my ear, “If Sally wasn’t in the other room, I would have you fuck me, Richard.”

That shocked me — and it also excited me. It also made me think I could still attract the ladies. 

I never let on that I struggled to tell them apart but Sally must have caught on to my predicament. As we finished packing in our bedroom, she said, “Richard, when we made this decision to take Carole with us on our holiday, do you remember why we asked her?”

“Yes, of course I do. It was about taking her mind off everything.”

“That’s good, Richard.” Sally’s piercing stare could have gone straight through me. “You know, we really must give her a good time.”

“I totally agree, Sally.”

She nodded. “And that means, Richard that if you have to fuck her to make sure she has a good time, then fuck her you must.” 

I was stunned. My wife was giving me permission — suggesting, in fact — to fuck her best friend. And she was adamant, her tone stridently positive.

I blinked but, with a grin spreading on my lips, I quickly said, “If I have to fuck Carole, then I will.”

Sally and I continued chatting and this was when she got even bolder. “There’s something I need to tell you, Richard.” 

There was urgency in her tone, and when she paused, staring into my eyes, I sensed something wasn’t right. “What is it, Sally?”

“This is a little embarrassing, Richard. I’ve never told anyone this… I’m bisexual.” 

I was surprised that Sally had chosen to reveal this. But truthfully, I wasn’t shocked at the declaration. “I had a feeling you might be from the way you often look at Carole.” 

“You could tell?” Sally raised her eyebrows. “Hmm… I’m really quite surprised you had figured it out.”

I was on a roll now and asked, “How would you feel about getting Carole to join us for a threesome while we’re away?”

“That sounds quite a plan, Richard,” she said, smiling broadly. “I would definitely be up for that.”

For the next half hour, we rounded out our plan to involve Carole in a threesome. We decided the best course of action would be to ‘soften her up’ first by individually having sex with her. I would fuck her first, then Sally would take her turn.

By now Carole must have become anxious that we were running late and risked missing the flight because she rushed into our bedroom — and we quickly stopped our conversation, surprised and embarrassed like kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

“Hey, you two, have you been talking about me behind my back?” She looked annoyed.

“There’s nothing to worry about," Sally said. “We’ve just been discussing how happy we are that you’ve decided to join us.”

Mistress_Jha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistress_Jha

“Okay… but we’d better get going. We don’t want to miss the flight.”

~~~~~

Everything went smoothly with the flight and it was an hour’s drive to the chalet. When we arrived, I was mesmerised by the view. It was breathtaking even without snow on the ground. 

We unpacked, had something to eat, and decided to call it a night as we were tired from the journey. I watched Carole walk down the hallway to her room — well, I focused on her swaying ass — and then followed Sally to our room. I was soon asleep. 

Next morning, I awoke and Sally was already up. I’d slept naked and, without dressing, I set off to find my wife. I didn’t care if Carole saw me walking naked around the chalet; it was part of my seduction plan. But, unfortunately, I never bumped into her. Then I saw a naked figure on the balcony. I thought it was Sally so I walked up behind her and started to kiss the back of her neck. She never spoke as she reached a hand behind her and wrapped it around my shaft. She stroked up and down my shaft, rapidly creating a solid erection.

I moved my left hand from her hip onto her stomach and down to her pubic mound. She slightly parted her legs to give me access, and I slipped two fingers between her lips. 

She moaned as I thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy and, with my right hand, I felt her rock-hard nipples. Her arousal became more apparent with each and every probe of my fingers and a louder moan escaped her lips. By now she was tugging my cock and she sighed, “Fuck me, please.”

With this approval, I shoved my cock between her legs and rubbed the head along her slit. She groaned and gasped at the searing moment of penetration and I slowly moved my hips, easing my cock in and out of her welcoming sheath.

Another low moan escaped her as I delighted in fucking her on this balcony overlooking the breathtaking scenery. At that moment, she turned her head — and yes, I was fucking Carole, not Sally. She gave me a broad grin, her eyes sparkling in the morning sunlight. 

We locked lips, kissing passionately while she met my thrusts. Fucking in sync, we kept kissing and I cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples, all the time ramming my cock into her depths. 

She moaned and panted quite loudly as I fucked her hard. I was worried she might disturb the neighbours with her screams of pleasure but it wasn’t long before her body spasmed and her muscles contorted uncontrollably as she erupted. Her vaginal muscles squeezed tightly onto my erection.

I felt my balls sac tighten — and I released dramatically, splattering her insides with hot spurt after spurt of my seed. She squeezed every drop of cum from me and it was my turn to moan, a primal instinct as I came deep inside my lover. 

When my cock softened and slipped from Carole’s pussy, I turned her around and kissed her passionately while our juices seeped out and down her thighs. I kneaded her breasts as we kissed until she broke off and said, “Thank you, Richard I needed that. I'd better go for a shower.” 

As she headed off, I looked at the small heart-shaped tattoo on her left ass cheek — Sally had one just like it. And that was when I saw my wife. She smiled and came to kiss me before whispering, “That was so hot, watching you fuck Carole. I’m so horny right now.”

“Sorry, Sally,” I gasped, "you know I’m not going to get it up again for least an hour.”

“I know Richard. So, I think I’ll join Carole in the shower.” 

I watched as her cute ass, complete with the heart tattoo, disappeared from my view.

To be continued

Edited by jWren

 

 

 

Published 
Written by farmerroger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments