Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Filled By My Fiance's Father

"The one thing standing between young trans man Benji and wedded bliss is his future father-in-law's massive cock."

67
10 Comments 10
15.3k Views 15.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"I use feminine language to refer to a trans male character's genitalia because I as a trans man am personally comfortable with said language. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Other trans men may not be comfortable using said language."

Jack and I are easy together. We make sense: neighbors to friends to lovers, Jack and Benji, married by twenty-five. He's tall and lean, with soft blond hair and steady hands around my waist. In our younger days, he made me feel like one of the boys before I was one of the boys, even if he had to take a beating for me. He held me as I recovered from top surgery, fetched me water and yogurt and painkillers, and massaged healing ointments into my new scars. I'm sure we'll have a life of perfect contentment and normalcy if I can make it down the aisle without throwing myself on his father's cock.

I've been enamored with Jack's father, Scott, for as long as Jack and I have been friends. They have nearly the same face, but Scott is sharper, harsher, colder. Where Jack is lean and athletic, Scott is stockier, burly, with thick arms and thighs and a thick stomach to match. His hair and beard are silvering. I can't count how many times I've stroked my clit imagining Scott's mustache tickling my folds as he tongue-fucks my cunt.

I always thought Scott was handsome, but my fascination didn't start until I was sixteen. Jack and I had just started dating, and I was riding him in his bedroom. As I ground my hips into his, I saw Scott through the window, walking out towards the pool, a towel wrapped around his hips. My breath hitched when he dropped the towel and his cock sprang forth. Even from afar, I could tell it was thick like him. I started rocking my hips faster. Jack moaned beneath me, calling my name, but I was intent upon his father's cock. Scott dove into the pool and emerged glistening with water. He turned towards the window, his large cock bobbing in the water. I came with startling clarity. I've never known if he saw me through the window that night.

Jack and I are staying in Scott's home until after the wedding, to save some money for our new life together. It was Jack's idea. I wanted to say no, to save myself the temptation, but I couldn't come up with a legitimate reason not to. So here we are, all on the couch watching some spy thriller. I was cuddled against Jack with Scott on the other side of me, Scott's leg brushing my foot, my clit growing harder by the minute.

About a third of the way through the movie, I felt Jack doze off behind me. I elbowed him in the ribs, which effectively woke him for maybe ten minutes before he drifted off again. Jack never was one for action movies. I felt him grumble awake again behind me. He gently nudged me off him.

"Babe, I think I need to go to bed," he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "You could sleep on the couch, you don't have to move."

"No, I don't wanna get a cramp. Plus, I've got an early shift tomorrow, remember?" He stood up, kissing me on the head as he left. "Goodnight, Benji. Goodnight, dad."

Scott grunted in Jack's direction. Jack trundled upstairs to our bedroom. The door shut. We were alone.

The movie droned on, as did the throbbing of my clit. Not touching it was unbearable, painful even. I pulled a throw blanket down from on top of the couch to cover myself, propping my legs up to tent the fabric. Moving slowly so as not to draw attention to my illicit activity, I inched my hand down to massage my clit through my jeans. It was rough and imprecise and oh so good. I bucked my hips into my fingers, rocking my clit against the tight fit of my jeans. But my needy cunt demanded more. I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped my hands inside my soaked-through briefs. I swiped some juices from my pussy and massaged them into my clit, lubing it as I stroked myself towards the cliff's edge.

In one swift movement, Scott pulled the blanket off my legs. The shock of his eyes on me sent me over the edge, and I came with a gasp.

"I thought I smelled a slut under there," he said, his deep voice making my aching pussy quiver.

"I'm so sorry, please forget you saw anything," I said, scrambling to zip up my pants. Scott caught my wrist with his hand.

"Wait a moment, I haven't even gotten a look. Let Daddy see." He tugged at the waistband of my pants and briefs, and I lifted my hips to help him as he pulled them off and tossed them behind him, exposing my wet pussy to the cool night air. My clit stood a full inch erect. Scott laid a hand on each of my thighs, cranking my legs wide and holding them there.

"Hmm. You look like you need a good hard pounding, is that right?" he said.

I nodded.

"Isn't my son enough for you, you filthy little slut?"

I shook my head. "He's too good for me." Jack was a tender and delicate lover and refused to fuck me rough and mean like I truly wanted.

"Well, if you want me to fuck you, you better get my cock ready. Come suck me."

I got on my hands and knees and crawled towards his lap.

"No, not there," he said, pushing me off the couch. "Cheating sluts belong on the floor."

I crawled to Scott and kneeled between his legs. Looking up into his hungry eyes, I peeled off my shirt and toyed with my nipples, dragging my fingers along my scars. Scott licked his lips. I liked being entirely nude and vulnerable while he remained clothed. If Jack came back downstairs, there'd be no cover-up, no explanation. He'd see me like the dirty cheating whore who seduced his father.

I brushed my fingers along the bulging curve of Scott's cock before undoing his pants. His cock was eager to be unleashed, half-hard and already half the length of my forearm. I suckled his balls, heavy and full of cum, as I stroked his shaft harder. I then licked his shaft, tracing the veins of his cock with my tongue, coating him in saliva. Scott moaned, and I slipped one hand down to play with my clit. I'd always loved giving blowjobs and got off on pleasuring others.

DanaVelez3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaVelez3

"Hands off that pussy. A good slut knows their pleasure is secondary." I whimpered but moved my hand back up to massage Scott's balls.

I kissed the tip of his cock to show my gratitude before swallowing the head. My pussy throbbed, dripping juices on the carpet. I bobbed my head, slowly working my way towards swallowing all of Scott's cock. Scott tangled his fingers in my hair, pushing me further down his shaft. I moaned around his dick. In a desperate bid for relief, I ground my pussy against Scott's leg. The sweet friction made me see stars.

Scott laughed low. "Such a little whore. Degrading yourself like this for a man twice your age. You'll do anything to cum, won't you?" My humping against his leg grew more frenzied as I edged towards my next orgasm. In one smooth movement, Scott pushed me all the way to the base of his cock and held me down. I gagged and came with a spasm.

Scott pulled my head from his hard cock.

"Do you have a condom?" he asked.

"Yes, in my wallet," I said. I always made Jack wear one.

"Get it," said Scott, "and give me a show."

I crawled to my discarded jeans, arching my back and wiggling my well-rounded ass as I went, and grabbed a condom. I crawled back to Scott and rolled the condom onto his cock. It stopped about three-quarters of the way down.

"That'll do. Now, present that pussy to me."

I turned away from him, pressed my head down into the carpet, arched my back, and spread the fat of my ass cheeks with my hands. The chill air nipped, causing my clit to harden once more.

"Beautiful," said Scott. "My son's lucky to have you." He took my hips in his large, rough hands and licked my cum from my cunt. I moaned in delight, gasping as he pressed a finger inside.

"Tell me, Benji," said Scott, "about how many times have you fingered yourself pretending it was my cock inside you?" He added another finger.

"The first time I fingered myself, I imagined it was your cock," I admitted.

His fingers curled to reach the sensitive spot inside me, causing me to keen. "How old were you?"

"Sixteen."

"So you're telling me," he pumped a third finger fast and hard into my pussy, "I could've been fucking your sweet young holes for years?"

I gulped.

"No more foreplay, you dirty little slut." He lined his cock along my entrance and rammed all the way in. I yelped in pain and pleasure. He gave me a sparse moment to adjust to his size before withdrawing all but the head from my pussy, holding a moment, and slamming back in. Despite the pain, the withdrawal made me crave his cock deep inside me. As I gave in to the pleasure of being so overpowered and overfilled by such a massive cock, I began rocking my hips back into his.

"Yes, baby, bounce that fat ass for me."

Lost in pleasure, I whined as he pulled out and purred as he pushed back in, telling him just his much I loved his cock, how good he made me feel, begging him to never stop.

"Careful, your fiance is still upstairs. Don't want to wake him, do we?" I realized I had forgotten about Jack, had forgotten everyone but Scott, and how everything Scott did made my body sing.

"Wait, wait," I cried. Scott pulled out. I flipped onto my back and pulled my knees wide and up to my shoulders, spreading my well-fucked pussy. "Please, take the condom off. I want to feel you inside me."

Scott pressed close to me, his full weight holding me down, cock grinding against my aching clit. His dark eyes glinted.

"Benji, I need you to understand two things. If I take that condom off now, I am not pulling out, and I am never wearing one inside you again. Is that alright?"

"Yes," I said, "I want that too."

Scott laughed as he ripped off the condom. I moaned as he pushed back inside.

"Tell me," said Scott, punctuating his words with the rhythm of his hips, "how do I compare to my son?"

"Jack treats me tender, slow, and loving, like one good thrust could break me."

"So, he won't fuck you like the whore you are. Did he at least get his daddy's package?"

"No, he's maybe half your size."

Scott laughed again and rocked into me with renewed vigor. I wrapped my legs around him and locked my ankles behind his hips. All pain was gone; each stroke of his touched someplace deep inside me, someplace that made me lose all control.

"Yes, baby, I'm almost there," said Scott. "Cum with me." He sank his cock inside me to the base. I felt rope after rope of hot cum coat the depths of my cunt, sending me over the edge for the third time. I pulled Scott down to kiss him rough and deep. As he pulled away, I felt his cum slowly drip out of my soaking cunt. Scott scooped his own cum with his fingers and pushed it back inside me. I whimpered; his touch made my over-sensitive pussy ache.

Scott pressed his lips to the arch of my neck. "Your body's mine now, I hope you know," he whispered, rubbing one thumb against my clit as he plugged any more cum from dripping out of my pussy. I mewled, too well fucked to resist. "That means I'll use your holes whenever I need them. You'll be my cumdump, my sex toy, my dirty slut." He punctuated each degradation with a rough stroke to my clit. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, daddy," I panted as I came again.

Published 
Written by easybeesy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments