Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perfect Love

"Christine has never fancied a guy before, but he is special and she discovers amazing new pleasures."

43
24 Comments 24
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Competition Entry: Rainbows

Author's Notes

"We all seek perfect love, but if we hide behind conventions without being open to new things and new people we will be unlikely to ever perfect our feelings and discover our perfect love."

Although Christine wasn’t really sure if she was ready, he seemed so nice with his sexy green eyes, charming smile and natural conversation that it had worn down her resistance, so when he finally invited her up to his room, she had already decided that she would have been devastated if he hadn’t asked.

She had noticed him enter the small Soho establishment which had become her favorite haunt since moving to London as it had an edgy feeling of freedom that reminded her of New York. Scarlet Woman was everything she wanted from a bar, sassy, stylish and with more shades of red than the eye could process. Moreover, it was a place where she felt at home with herself and her sexuality. A place where women could be who they wanted to be and did not have to conform to the norm.

He definitely stood out. Any man in Scarlet Woman did, but he was different. Well dressed in a nicely styled black suit, salmon pink shirt and a bright red tie, indicating he was probably not here by accident. She was immediately drawn to his youthful, smooth, clean shaven face, framed by a mop of tousled brown hair that was clearly cleverly styled. His face had a serene and caring look about it and she found herself studying his features, trying to discover something of the man behind it. As her glances became a little more intense than they should have, he turned towards her and their eyes met, a fleeting moment, but one that seemed to last forever.

Heart beating, face flushed, she looked back to her friend and carried on talking, but something had changed, she knew it! She had never really been attracted to a man before, but now this handsome stranger had stirred something deep inside her.

Her friend laughed.

“Hey what’s with the red face, are you trying to blend into the surroundings?”

“Very funny! I just saw this girl I want to avoid, she always insists on hitting on me!"

“You’re just too sexy for your own good. Here let me hide you.” Her friend laughed and slowly slid her hand up her leg sending shivers down Christine’s spine which made her lean forward and their lips met.

“Nice as that is, not sure it helps,” she said, pulling back, “now that’s enough, or we’ll be thrown out!”

“I doubt it darling. Anyway, has she gone?”

“Sorry?”

“The insistent one?”

Christine blushed again, realizing that only the naivest of friends would not see through her lie now, and made to look around the room for show. Her stranger had moved over to the other end of the bar and was ordering a drink. Christine’s eyes dwelt for too long and she was caught again.

“Yes thank goodness, she seems to have gone.”

They carried on chatting, but Christine kept glancing over her friend's shoulder. Her stranger was drinking what looked like white wine and talking to another guy who had joined him and was swigging a beer straight from the bottle. Inevitably their eyes met once more and he smiled, but this time Christine felt no compulsion to look away, she smiled back and felt her pulse quicken.

“Seen someone else you know?” Her friend interjected, noticing the smile. “Look I need to pop to the ladies, are you coming?”

“No, I’m OK. Why don’t I hold on to our seats? It’s got quite busy.”

“Good idea, back in a moment.”

The man watched Christine’s friend get up, but rather than coming over he said something to his friend who then turned round to face her. Christine’s heart began to pound. She was in Scarlet Woman. She was in charge. She lifted her left hand and gestured with her index finger for them to come over.

The stranger’s friend spoke first revealing a west coast accent. “If you want to go with your friend we can look after your seats until you are back.”

“Oh, no, it's fine thanks, but very kind of you, it’s just we don’t see many guys in here and I thought you might be interesting company.” Christine glanced at the silent stranger, her face glowing again as their eyes met.

“You’re very welcome, I hope we live up to your expectations, but it's sure nice to meet a fellow American. I’m John and this is Tony, perhaps we can get you two a drink?” He said, introducing them both and noticing the wine glasses on the table were almost empty.

“I’m Christine, but let’s wait for my friend Zoe, we were going to try something different.” 

Christine knew Zoe well, and she loved being chatted up, especially by guys!

And with that the evening changed direction. Zoe could sense that Tony was the one and, being the best friend she was, engaged John in conversation who became so entranced that he seemed to forget he was meant to be buying drinks. Christine moved closer to Tony feeling uncharacteristically nervous and seemingly mesmerized by his good looks. Tony seemed very shy, unlike his friend, but he had impeccable manners and, realizing no drinks had been ordered, signaled to the bar who quickly brought them all an Aperol Spritz. They held up the glasses for a toast, the intense orange sparkling in the down lights.

“To health, friendship and Americans in London.” Tony said as they clinked glasses and laughed.

Christine had already been impressed by his understated charm. Not only was he gorgeous he was sensitive, classy and effortlessly good company. He was a tour guide and had so many funny stories to tell Christine could hardly remember a time she had laughed as much.

After a couple of drinks, Zoe grabbed Christine’s arm and took her off to the ladies’ room with no option to refuse. As soon as they were in front of the mirrors tidying up their make-up, she confronted her.

“OK, come clean, it was that Tony you saw all along, I can see it in your eyes!”

“Yes!”

“I didn’t think you liked men!”

“I don’t, you know that, but there is something about him, he makes me feel so... I don’t know, I just want him to hold me, to kiss me, I can’t explain it!”

“I knew there would be a Mr Right someday, Christine!”

“Well, I’m not sure I would go that far, and you know I love you anyway, you know that don’t you?”

“Yes, I know, but we’re not exclusive and we’re here to have some fun, so let’s have some! It’s about time we got those two on the dance floor. John’s not as cute as Tony I grant you, but he does seem to be pretty well endowed and it’s got me all worked up wanting some action.”

“What! How do you… oh you are so bad!”

They returned to the bar, and it wasn’t long before they were dancing. Tony held Christine tight. She loved his smell, loved his strong arms around her, loved the way they moved together so effortlessly. He led, she followed. The music got slower, and their embrace tighter. Every so often she felt his bulge press against her, and each time she weakened. He pulled his head back, and looked into her eyes, his face set in a dazzling smile that could have melted the most deep frozen heart. His intense green eyes were so beautiful, they made her feel serene and calm and she could have gazed into them for hours. She watched as he glanced down at her lips and she let her eyes wander down to his.

She felt dizzy as their lips first touched, a soft gentle touch infused with a huge spark of electricity that sent a shiver all the way down her spine. They kissed, slowly and delicately at first, lips playing with lips, tongues lapping and moistening, and then, as their passion took hold, their lips glued together, her head in his strong hands as his tongue explored her mouth. She loved that he was so firm but gentle, and the roughness and tickling of his stubble, at first unusual, soon added to the sensation of his strength and the weakness she wanted to feel, a feeling she rarely had, and one she had never previously enjoyed. He certainly knew how to kiss, and the sensations he generated inside her made it seem as if his tongue was reaching all the way down to her panties. She closed her eyes and felt his hands on her cheeks pulling her closer, his unmistakable and sizable hardness now rubbing against her.

Breaking the kiss at the end of the song he looked her in the eyes again. It was getting late and the bar staff were already beginning to clear up. “I’m staying here tonight, I’m in the 'Van Gogh' room upstairs. I’d love a bit more time with you, to talk properly and get to know you.”

Christine looked for Zoe, but she was nowhere to be seen. So she said it.

“Yes, that would be nice.”

Up in his room, he brought out two small bottles of chilled white wine and some tumblers and they sat in the chairs by the bed opposite each other, laughing and talking, both somehow too shy to make the first move. Christine knew the time was right, she had never felt so emotionally on fire before.

She stood up and leant over him, resting her hands on the arms of the chair kissing him deeply. He returned the kiss, but the tables were turned, her tongue now explored his mouth, but would then pull back for the gentlest of lip caressing kisses. She loved that he was in no hurry, that he enjoyed kissing as much as she did. Their breathing was getting faster and heavier all the time, and before long their mouths melted into each other.

Christine slipped to her knees and Tony leant forward kissing her forehead and playing with her hair. Christine’s hands reached for his crotch and squeezed him gently before drawing her fingernails along its hidden length, the sharp pressure and vibrations from the material making Tony groan. She undid his belt and pulled down his zip, then, reaching back, while he raised his hips, she eased down his trousers.

Giorgia_Acosta
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giorgia_Acosta

She moved towards his throbbing erection, kissing it gently through his boxers, then sliding those down too. She looked at his cock. It was a lovely size and shape and smelt fresh and slightly perfumed, but not so much as to overpower that irresistible musky smell of a man. He was as smooth down below as he was on his face. It was a phallus of such grace and beauty that she felt compelled to kiss the head, then the sides, smothering it with all her affection.

Thinking of his pleasure, she began to tickle the tip with her tongue, then the underside, flicking gently while Tony, head back, moaned in delight. She ran her tongue down to his balls and took them in her mouth, they tasted so sweet and felt so smooth and hot, then she ran her lips back up the shaft and gently licked the blob of pre-cum from his tip before engulfing it all in her mouth and slowly moving up and down, playing him with her tongue as she did so.

Christine was on the edge, she moaned while she gently sucked and took him as far as her throat. She wanted to taste him now, so she began to work on him. The vibrations from her moans, her hand around the base of his cock, squeezing and pressing into his balls, her lips and tongue playing sweet torture on his most sensitive areas. She felt him get hotter, then bigger, felt a first spurt, then took him and his seed into her mouth humming in delight. She looked up at him, and he moved down and kissed her, delighting in the taste of his cum on her lips. A perfect gentleman, Christine thought.

His hands held her waist and pulled her up until she was standing. He ran his hands up her tights while looking into her eyes, and then moved on, to the warm flesh of her thighs, and then her cock, hard, but firmly constrained within the satin of her Brazilian briefs and nylon of her tights.

He slowly lifted the hem of her red skater dress and brought his lips to his prize, kissing and licking while rubbing her with his fingers, he too, enjoying the smell of raw sex entwined with perfume. He eased her tights and panties down slowly, her cock hot and moist, freeing itself and almost poking him in the face as it grew, glad of its freedom and desperate for attention. 

Christine sighed, the relief from being untucked was almost enough, but the feeling of his lips, the feeling as he wrapped them around her length, she felt her knees weaken and stiffened her legs to steady herself, inadvertently thrusting. He moaned, she moaned and then, all too soon, her pent-up excitement burst and he gently milked her throbbing shaft while she shed tears of joy. Tony held her girlhood gently as he stood up and kissed her, his warm wet salty lips making her sigh as he held her tighter than ever.

Tony was all for Christine to use the bathroom first, but she insisted that he should as he would be quicker. While he was out of the room, she tidied up, turned down the lighting and put a late night music channel on the radio. He came out of the bathroom wrapped in a dressing gown, which could not hide that he had already recovered his libido. He had shaved again and was wearing a lovely body scent. She blushed slightly as she walked past him to the bathroom, giving him a wiggle of her hips and squeeze of his formidable rod as she passed.

Christine showered and cleaned herself thoroughly, applying lots of the nicely scented hotel body lotion before slipping back into her powder blue satin chemise and matching panties. She refixed her wig and applied some slightly more modest makeup and, taking a deep breath, opened the bathroom door.

Tony was lying in the bed, covers half over, and immediately looked up, smiling with that captivating smile that had drawn her to him in the first place. Christine smiled back as demurely as she could. She was a bit nervous as this was taking her sexuality to a place she had often dreamt of, but never realized.

She pulled back the covers and couldn’t believe that Tony was wearing a pair of light blue silk boxers that almost perfectly matched the color of her lingerie. It was as if it was to be, even their clothing was in perfect harmony.

She slipped into the bed and lay on her side looking deeply into those emerald eyes. They kissed, gently. The atmosphere was relaxed, but highly charged. Tony rose up on his elbow and kissed her more passionately, he moved down her chest and, tugging gently at the chemise, released a nipple which he sucked on while rubbing the other with his finger nail through the satin material. Christine sighed gently, then groaned as his other hand made its way into her panties and began to caress her at the base of her balls, gently reaching towards her hole, sliding on the lotion where his circular stroking and slight penetration sent tingles through her stomach.

Christine succumbed to his touch, she felt so blissful, so feminine and so wanted. She pushed Tony over onto his back, firmly, but not roughly. She pulled down her panties before straddling him. She kissed his nipples, then moved slowly down his chest, until finally she had him in her mouth again, working her magic until he was as hard as iron and moaning softly.

She pulled off with a big slurp, and quickly took out the condom she had placed in the draw by the side of the bed which she rolled over his throbbing penis with her hand, using her mouth to guide it on. She rubbed in some lubricant and turned on her side, using her hand on his thigh to force her cheeks against his hardness. Tony positioned himself enjoying the sweet sensation of his cock moving between the slippery cheeks of Christine’s ass.

Christine raised her leg to give him better access and, reaching back, held his tip against her bud, rubbing it up and down. Tony pushed and was finally in, slowly nudging, edging forward, making her squeal as each rocking movement took him deeper. Then he was in all the way! She felt his warm skin against hers, he was filling her up and filling her with happiness. Having felt her sweet buttocks against his thighs, he began moving in and out, thrusting rhythmically, caressing her nipples while he did so. She turned her head towards him and he kissed her tenderly, but she returned his kiss more roughly, her tongue penetrating in time to his thrusts.

Christine was in heaven, but wanted more. She let him slip out and turned over on her back, directing him on top while she parted her legs, her penis flaccid, but her soul on fire. Tony placed a pillow under her lower back and positioned himself over her kissing her again as she felt the tip of his penis probing her hole, it felt so nice and it felt so right. Then he was in, no help required, kissing her and fucking her. With her legs pinned back she was almost unable to breath, but that just made it even more exciting. His firm stomach slapped against her cock as he pounded into her, making her hard and ooze pre-cum. She raised her legs in the air and he lifted himself up holding her ankles as he forced himself in as deep as he could, her head spinning with new emotions, the room full of the slap, slap, slap of flesh on flesh. She was being fucked and it felt amazing.

Tony pulled himself out and grabbed Christine by the waist turning her over onto her knees. She made herself comfortable, noticing the picture on the wall above the bed, one of her favorites, her favorite flower. He reached for the lube and she groaned from the cooling sensation as he applied it to himself and then to her, sliding back in easily and then fucking her hard, fucking her like his life depended on it. Christine shifted her position so he was thrusting right over her prostate. She lifted her head and her eyes were full of whirling shades of yellow.

The feeling growing inside her was unbelievable. She felt warmth goo trickling from her twitching cock. She felt an intense tingling sensation building up in her groin and spreading across her body. And then she began to shake. As she shuddered her body was engulfed in a rolling orgasm that pulsed through its entire length, a feeling so intense and so sweet it was completely overwhelming while the sunflowers continued to swirl around her, as if sharing their vitality. Her muscles clamped around him, he stiffened, hastened his pace, went even deeper and grunted as he exploded inside her, and she exploded too. It was as if her brain had left her body, it was such a powerful and unexpected sensation. Her first ever orgasm as a girl.

Tony pulled out and went to kiss her, but she was crying.

“Oh no, oh no, I didn’t mean to hurt you, Oh my God I am so sorry!”

Christine looked at him through her tears and the running mascara.

“No, no, you big silly, kiss me, kiss me, you have no idea! It didn’t hurt, It was amazing, unbelievable, the best ever, I loved it, I love what you do to me!”

Tony kissed her and they lay side by side.

“You’re amazing, you know that, best ever for me too!”

“I’m so hot, can you open the window?”

Tony lifted himself from the bed, drew the curtains slightly and opened the window. A cooling breeze entered the room as it was filled with purple light from the neon sign across the street. It was raining outside. Purple rain was on the radio.

Christine got up and stood behind him, clasping her arms around Tony’s chest, nuzzling up to his broad violet colored shoulders as he stood there enjoying the freshness of the night air.

“Thank you!” She whispered. “You have no idea how much this night means to me, it’s literally a whole new world!”

“And for me.” He echoed.

Back on the bed, they cuddled and kissed, content but exhausted, falling asleep in each other's arms, sleeping the blissfully calm sleep that only truly happy and satiated lovers know.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cristal_di_Canta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments