Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tim and Abbie 74: About Peter, Sarah, and Tracy

"The threesome face what would be ahead"

7
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
4.2k words 4.2k words

It is over dinner one evening in November that Sarah has an outburst.  A little over a month before her and Peter’s wedding.  Everything seems normal as the three, Sarah, Peter, and Tracy, are eating plates of ravioli. Then, suddenly, Sarah throws down her fork, sending tomato sauce flying, and bursts into tears.  Nothing she is saying is comprehensible.  Peter is blindsided. Does Sarah not love him anymore?  Tracy is unsure. Does Sarah want her to go?  Stop what is between them?

Both Peter and Tracy hug and kiss Sarah while patting her back, trying to calm her.  “Sweetie, what is it?” Peter asks her.  Finally, starting to compose herself, between sobs, Sarah begins, “Tracy is now totally a part of our lives, and I want her to be even more so. 

“If you and I marry, Peter, it would only make her an add-on, not an equal partner.  I know we are not ready to do a threesome marriage yet, nor would our families understand, but perhaps we can move to that someday.  But for now, can’t we just be content as the three of us?

“Tracy can move in, and we will live, play, and be together all the time.  That is if Tracy is agreeable, and you too, Peter?”

Both hug Sarah and assure her that they love her.  And each other so much, and it sounds like a wonderful plan.

They both kiss Sarah’s tears away, but deep down, both do have some doubts.  They share a look over Sarah’s head but also a glimpse of hope that perhaps it could work.

Tracy and Peter do understand what Sarah is saying and wanting.  And they do too.  But, is what is now between them something that will last in the long haul?  Is it something to take a stand with their families about?

The two, on their own, do some research about lasting throuple relationships.  Even the names used for them, throuples or polyamorous, send cringes through them both. But, unfortunately, there aren’t any statistics or positive stories of long-lasting unions of threesomes.

Sure, there are stories of Sister Wives of the Mormon Church, well the Sect of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. But, they are different, as the wives are all there to serve the husband and do not sexually interact with each other.  So, no, their stories do not help at all.

For Tracy, her family will not be a problem.  Her mother is long gone.  Hit the road when she was about twelve.  The last Tracy knew, she was somewhere in Eastern Europe.  Her dad is not much better.  He did pay for her university, which scholarships didn’t cover, but rarely there.  Her graduation was probably the last time Tracy saw him.

Peter’s family has always been rather laid back, his mom and dad just telling him he is a fool each time he ran after a different skirt and broke off from Sarah.  Since they were in high school, they loved her dearly and will be sad when Peter and Sarah say they are not getting married now.  But promising they are not breaking up, and Sarah assuring them, they will be fine.  And probably like Tracy too.

In a way, there is a good chance they will not even understand how Tracy is fitting in.  They will just be glad that they are all happy.

But it is Sarah’s mom, dad, and her older brother that will be a problem.  Add in the brother’s wife and tween kids.  They are totally conservative, straight, and narrow.  They are all going to go ballistic.  Blame him for dragging Sarah into this disgusting lifestyle.  They have never liked him, Peter knows.  And them not getting married, after all this time. Peter can hear them saying It is making them ashamed once again for their daughter living in shame.

Peter laughs as he sees the whole conversation playing out in front of him.  And then Sarah will be all upset again because they make her feel bad.  He wishes she would cut ties with them, so she doesn’t have to keep going through these things.

A couple of nights later, Peter and Tracy are alone, Sarah is out at the store for some groceries, and they can talk about this.  They agree they want this to work between them but feel it is new territory to discover. Nevertheless, both promise they will try their hardest.  By the time Sarah comes home, they have a plan.

Tracy starts, “Sarah, this weekend, I am going to move out of my apartment as it will be at the end of the month.  Before that, tonight, I think the three of us need to make a covenant between us.  Like a wedding vow, but what we agree to in terms of making this threesome work.”

Sarah agrees entirely, so paper and pen are gotten. Then, as a committee of three, they toss out ideas, some quickly added to the list, some rejected quickly, others pondered over, and in the end, the final document is before them.

 

We, Peter, Sarah, and Tracy, enter into this relationship with equal love, devotions, and caring for each other.  No one higher than the others, nor one lower.  Together united in love.  We agree:

To be open and honest with each other always.

To not hold grudges or annoyances. However, if we feel a problem with one or both of the others, we will speak up to resolve the issue before it elevates.

We each will deposit one-half of our paychecks into a joint account to be used to pay for the mortgage, household expenses, groceries, and such.  The other half will go into our own personal accounts to save or use how we choose.

A housekeeper will be responsible for most housework, but small chores will be divided equally and amicably.

We will each pay for and maintain a car or transportation out of our own accounts, the same with our clothing and other personal items.

We will take vacations together, which will be paid for out of our group account.

Fourteen days a year, whether individual days or weeks at a time, each of us may take time way as vacation or such by themselves as they choose.  These fourteen days are not transferable from one year to the next.  They will be paid out of our individual accounts.

There will be periods when two will be alone together, but such times will not be plotted to exclude the third person.  Nor will the person not there become jealous or worried about what is happening without them.

We will tell our friends and family about the arrangement we have chosen.  If they are uncomfortable with our life option, that is their decision.  It does not concern us, and it is their choice to break ties with us.  If and when they choose to be more tolerant, we will welcome them into our lives, but we will not submit ourselves to hostile environments.

By the end of next year, we will find a new place to purchase with all three names on the mortgage, and this house will be sold to use as a down payment on the new abode.

It is agreed between all three that children of this union are not wanted.  Sarah and Tracy will get on the best form of birth control, and Peter will have a vasectomy as soon as possible.

If at any point any of the three feel they are not happy in this arrangement, we will discuss the situation and decide how we can dissolve this agreement amicably.

There is a bit of discussion on some of the points. But, yes, all agree that their salaries are enough that half of each will pay for more than enough to cover the basic expenses and that personally, they should pay for individual items.

Peter feels a little embarrassed, as even with the nice raise he just got, his salary still is a bit below both Sarah’s and Tracy’s, but neither makes any comment about that, so his ego stays intact.

The housekeeper they have had for years is incredibly good. None of the three like housework, so her salary will fall in with general expenses.

The desire for a new house that the three together pick out is much the same.  This place is okay, but Peter and Sarah have been talking about moving to a place where they can have the features they want.  So yes, a new start with the three of them. So let’s make that leap too.

Then the birth control bit, saying something without saying it.  Tracy is the one raising the question, which they all are trying to slide over.  Are they, between themselves, going to remain monogamous? 

Tracy had played with other couples before becoming steady with Sarah and Peter and in one on one.  Peter’s history is well known of sniffy around, and even Sarah strays now and then.

So, are the three going to commit to being with just the other two and no others?  Even when they are on their own fourteen days a year?

It is a topic they do have to ponder and decide on.  And if they do allow each other to cruise the field, how do they keep themselves safe together?

And back to the part about telling friends and family.  Sarah knows Peter added that to protect her against her family.  She understands the response she will get.  And yes, she agrees with him and Tracy.  If they cannot accept, then it is their loss.  So be it.  But family ties are strong.

Peter and Stacy are not the only ones who have been researching things.  Sarah also has.  She is not sure if this can last between them.  But twenty years from now, she wants to be able to stand tall and shout out for all to hear that, yes, they have made a threesome work for two decades and plan for two more.

The three sign the covenant and commemorate it with a glass of wine, kisses all around, and then abandonment of clothes to fully celebrate this moment.  Tracy could read Sarah’s concern about the time apart and the extra layer of birth control.  It was a no-brainer. 

Tracy and Sarah start to do duel action to Peter’s cock with their fingers, lips, and tongues.  Tracy asks him, “Tim, are Sarah and I going to be enough to satisfy you for the foreseeable future?” as she takes his glans into her mouth and nibbles just below the rim of it.

Peter moans with this level of pleasure and minor torture, “oh, yes, yes, you too are more than enough for me.”  His cock is so enlarged for their attention he feels already about to burst, but he tries to hold back some.

Peter feels Sarah sucking and pulling on his balls, stretching them, so all the semen flows out and up his shaft.  But his balls are filling again with fresh sperm, turning them hard as walnuts.  Sarah presses her finger against his taint as she sucks his balls.  Making his shaft tremble with excitement.

Sarah hears Peter’s answer to Tracy’s question, and it fills her with happiness.  She loves Peter so much, and to hear him say he would be faithful to them means a lot.  Sarah feels the same about Tracy, who she now also loves just as much. 

Sarah moves her hand to her crotch, which is overflowing with her wet sloppy juices, and swipes some with two fingers, which find their way to Peter’s asshole. Then, rubbing the sticky wetness around his hole and pressing in, she hears him moan and finally gives in to let her enter his special temple.

Peter, realizing what Sarah is doing.  Something she only does now and then is amazed.  Oh, her wet fingers are past his sentries at the gate and pressing in further.  Now they are searching around and around, looking for something.

AllyWish8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllyWish8

And suddenly, one finger finds the spot and calls to the other to come to check.  Yes, both fingers press against the spot and get the moan of confirmation from Peter.  Meanwhile, Tracy is giving him such treatment out front sucking his cock while jerking the base of his shaft as she takes more and more in.

It is like a double world for Peter.  Tracy is giving him one of the best blow jobs he has ever had, but Sarah is starting to finger his ass, giving him a prostate massage he has never experienced before.

Sarah’s fingers up in him, pressing against the side of his rectum, hitting that perfect point, sending these strange waves through him.  Seeming to start from a part of his brain and spread outward over all of his body.  Hitting every nerve and particle of his body.  Peter’s whole body is aflame. 

At the same time, his cock is being served by Tracy, coming to the point of no return.  He is at the very edge of space and time. Finally, crying out with unbridled passion, Peter surrenders.  He falls back on the bed, his cock flying out of Tracy’s mouth, sperm shooting long and hard all over the bed. 

The two women kneel back and watch the explosion.  Sarah slows her pressing fingers and pulls them out as Peter finally slows his discharge.  Tracy hurries to get a washrag, and together the two women clean up Peter and themselves.

Peter pulls them both close to him and kisses and thanks them.  He apologizes that he thinks he is now spent, but please, play and pleasure each other.

Slowly the women come together and do.  First, just kissing and caressing each other’s shoulders and backs, then moving their mouths down to suck each other’s tits.  Peter loves watching them do this. Next, Sarah and Tracy’s mouths are on one of the other’s breasts while their other hands squeeze and knead the other tit.

Still on their knees, Tracy brings them back up as she pulls Sarah to her, running her hand up and down Sarah’s spine as their breasts press against each other.  So close together now that their snatches are meshing also.  Both are feeling the accumulating juices pouring from them.

As she often does, Tracy takes the lead with Sarah, who likes the younger woman to be in charge when it is just the two of them.  Whether when alone or when like now, Peter is watching them play.

Tracy maneuvers them to be lying facing each other, their legs scissoring, as they press harder and harder against each other.  Each moaning with longing, so close to coming.  Sarah looks into Tracy’s eyes, who gives a slight nod.

Sarah moves down, spreads Tracy’s thighs, taking time to kiss and lick the sticky juices from them before moving upward to her cunt. Then, spreading Tracy’s labia with her fingers to see her butterfly open to her with all dew drops waiting for her.

Sarah starts slowly licking the droplets away, then more aggressively as she presses two fingers up in Tracy and beings the g-spot dance making Tracy sing.  Sarah’s lips and tongue now concentrate on Tracy’s clit, which is lifting to her, begging for more attention.

Tracy’s body is trembling now. Recovered from his climax, Peter holds Tracy’s head and shoulders in his lap as he adds a hand.  Grabbing a latex glove and lube from their fun drawer next to their bed, Peter's hand moves under Tracy to run his fingers around her ass hole and press two fingers up in her.  Yes, two fingers up her back hole, three of Sarah’s dancing in her vag, while Sarah is ravishing her clit, Tracy is in heaven and does not want to leave.

But all good things do have to end, and Tracy knows this high she is on does have to come crashing down.  She is reaching closer and closer to the peak.  Sarah’s fingers are hitting Tracy’s g-spot so well.  Her other hand is helping with the play on her clit along with her tongue.  Peter is hitting all the spots with his fingers up her ass.  Pressing against the wall to her vag that Sarah is addressing.  She is dripping juices so much, enough to spread back to her ass to add to Peter’s concentration there. 

Tracy gives in to the attention she is getting and lets out a great cry as her whole body quivers as Peter and Sarah feel her cunt and ass give in and throb and clench.  So much cum flows out of her.  Sarah leans to lick it up like a happy kitten.  Peter soon joins her, and together they lick all the evidence away.

Tracy had leaned back against the pillows, breathing deeply as they pamper her.  To the point, as they finish, she nods off.

Peter, back active after rest, looks over at Sarah as they rise from Tracy’s cunt and leans and kisses Sarah.  It is a long and passionate kiss.  But also strange, as they share Sarah’s pussy juices mingled with their saliva.  They both enjoy the mixture. 

As they kiss, Peter pulls Sarah to him.  She is sitting on his lap, straddling him.  Her slit is resting against his now hard cock as they kiss and run their hands up and down each other’s back.

Sarah loves Peter so much, but since Tracy has joined them, they have seldom been together like this, just the two of them.  The same goes for Peter.  He was amazed when Sarah introduced a third party to their relationship, and when things began working out so well with Tracy, it seemed perfect.

Sarah’s bombshell about the wedding and wanting Tracy as a full part surprised him, but he feels the same way.  But he also wants his Sarah too.  It is hard for him to explain.  So this right now is a cherished moment for him.

The kisses they share right now are filled with the fiery passion they had back in secondary school when they first started dating. Then, steaming up the car before getting Sarah home before curfew. 

Peter could feel the heat coming off her body, and he was sure she could from his too.  Not to mention the massive boner he now had.  Which Sarah, now feeling against her crotch, begins to laugh.  “Hey there, big boy, seems like someone is knocking wanting to get in,” she says to Peter.

He laughs, and rolls her over, and says, “Well, milady, are you accepting gentleman callers?”  Giggling, Sarah spreads her thighs wide and flings them over Peter’s shoulders.  Who could reject such a welcome?  Peter guides his cock up in her warm wet cunt.  At first, gently and slowly pumps in and out of Sarah. Then, it isn’t long before he picks up speed.

Faster and faster, with more vigor as Peter feels Sarah clench his prick with each forward thrust.  He plunges in her over and over.  Sarah is moaning and mewing.  Peter knows what she wants.  He moves his fingers to play with her clit, and she loses control.  Yes, Sarah is in a frenzy. Pounding in and holding as Sarah clenches against him, Peter feels her juices flow over him and drain out of her vag over his balls, both their assholes and her clit, adding lube to his rubbing.

Pulling out to the edge, just his glans in Sarah. Then plunge in all the way again to feel the clench against his throbbing prick again.  Peter is not sure how much longer he can last.  Especially after the last thrust when Sarah gave in and arched her back, shivered all over, cried out, gave an overwhelming clench after clench, and came.  Peter did let precum out after that but held back by sheer will for just a bit more.

Pulling back and letting Sarah recover, he slammed in once more, then again, and the third time, Sarah again arched and screamed out as she clenched multiple times and Peter could not hold back, and all the cum that had built up in his shaft and balls pour out of him and up into Sarah’s vag. Finally, both let out such loud sighs that they stir Tracy from her deep sleep.

She smiled at them arm in arm and crawled over and licked them both clean.  A nice after-treat for all three of them. Then, climbing together afterward, again the three in each other’s arms, they fell asleep.

oOo

A week later, Tracy is settled in the house with them.  A king bed is purchased and delivered for their bedroom.  There will be no farce that Tracy is sleeping in a separate room.  And she begins joining Peter and Sarah when they go out. 

This fall, the gang is accepting many changes one after another.  On the last Friday in November, Tracy joins in the get-together at the sports bar.  Sarah introduces her as Peter and her partner, and that the wedding will not be happening.

The gang is a bit taken back at first about the wedding plans but are gracious to Tracy, who is sweet and fun.  Tracy does mesh with the group easily.  Like the others who have expanded the group, she is welcomed.

Now their families are another matter.  As predicted, Peter’s family took the news, while not really comprehending it, alright.  Tracy seems like a nice girl, and Sarah and Peter cared for her, which is all that mattered.  They are a bit disappointed that Peter and Sarah are not finally getting married, but they assure them they are now happy and stable together, so that is alright.

Tracy calls her father and tells him.   She feels he did not even really hear what she was telling him.  But at Christmas, he sends a big check and card addressed to the three of them, which they all laughed over and put into their bank account to pay for the new house they are looking for.

And then there are Sarah’s parents and brother.  As predicted, they do not take it well. First, when she tells them that Peter and she are not getting married.  Even though they are still together and committed to each other.  Sarah’s mother wails about how Sarah is living in sin and why won’t Peter make her an honest woman.

Sarah actually stands up and holds her ground, telling them that she is the one holding off on the marriage and why. Then, introducing Tracy to them and how she is a part of Peter and her life now.

Then the real wailing and shouting commence.  Sarah’s father and brother are saying they should disown her, and how could she even think of something like that. So it went on for hours that evening.  They are at Sarah and Peter’s house, and while going on and on, they do not leave.

The one that kept silent was Sarah’s brother’s wife, who at one point slipped into the kitchen with Tracy and wide-eyed asks her what it is like the three of them together.  Tracy sees the glimmer of wonder in her eyes.  Not that she would ever, but just curious.  The two talk quietly for a while about their feelings, and through that conversation, the two begin to bond.

When things wind down and the family leaves with no resolution, the two women in the kitchen part with a quick hug.  Tracy shares the conversation with Sarah later, which makes her feel a bit better.  Later, Sarah learns that her mother and her sister-in-law had talked about the situation.  Her brother’s wife is a significant help in getting Sarah’s mother to understand the relationship.

While still not ready to accept, perhaps in time, the other women of Sarah’s family can encourage her father and brother to consider other sexual life choices.

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments