Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tim and Abbie 75:  Christmas Eve

"A surprise Christmas gift for Grace"

7
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Before you know it, Christmas arrives.  Well, first Christmas Eve.  Abbie is over-excited.  It is the first time since she was little that she has someone to share it all with and a home to have a real tree in to decorate.  She does go a bit overboard, but Tim is all in, as this is the first time for him to have a happy, warm feeling of love and harmony for this holiday.

Lights outside are hung.  Bulbs and decorations Tim finds tucked away for years are brought out, and more are bought together with Abbie.  Then, after work one night, they pick out a large Christmas tree together the week of Christmas.  The smell of it tied to the top of the Escape as they drive home is so wonderfully adding to the seasonal feeling.  The two sing along to the carols from the radio as they drive.

Tim props the tree in the back yard in a pail of water until Christmas Eve to keep it fresh.  Abbie pouts some, wanting to start to decorate it already but, spanking her bottom a little, Tim tells her to be patient, as it will be more fun the day before Christmas to keep busy.

All of the gang are busy wrapping and hiding gifts along with their own decorating.  Everyone is in high spirits by Christmas Eve.  With plans made for the next three days.  Christmas Eve, Les, Phoebe, Grace, and Sam are coming over for dinner and the final decorating of Tim and Abbie’s tree.  They will all spend the afternoon and dinner together on Christmas Day exchanging presents and such.

In the evening, the rest of the gang will join them after finishing with their family things. Then, all will hang out at the Peacock for the afternoon on Boxing Day.

Christmas Eve with the six is perfect.  Just a small meal of soup, fresh-baked bread, and cheese.  They will be eating so much the next couple of days, well, the next whole week. 

The tree with the final trimming is beautiful as they all sit and gaze at it, sipping on cordials. Then, finally, after rousing of their nodding off, the four guests get up to say good night and Merry Christmas.

Les and Phoebe run across the drive to their house, also lit with Christmas lights, and Grace and Sam get into his truck.  Abbie and Tim return to the sitting room where the tree is glowing, and Abbie puts a disc in to watch.

“Tim, we have to watch this movie. It is more or less a tradition of mine on Christmas Eve. When I would get home from the late service of the church, it seemed always to be on to watch,” Abbie tells him as she snuggles into the couch as White Christmas begins to play.

Meanwhile, Sam pulls out of the drive, turning in the opposite direction than their place over the workshop.  At the corner entrance to King’s Lane, Sam turns in and right at the first street.  He pulls into the drive at the third house and hands Grace a ribbon-tied box.  “Merry Christmas, Grace,” Sam tells her.

Grace looks at him puzzled and opens the box.  Inside on a key chain is a house key.  Sam has come around and opens her door and helps her out.  They walk to the front door, and he has her unlock it.  When she does, Sam lifts Grace and carries her over the threshold.

“Welcome to your new home, Grace. I hope I have fixed it the way you would want. Of course, we can change anything you would like,” Sam tells her as he sets her down.  Grace is amazed and speechless.  The house is wonderful.  She runs through the downstairs rooms looking at everything.

The kitchen is not as big as Tim and Abbie’s, but they would never need that. There are two studies next to each other.  One for Tim and his designs and construction, and one for her to study linguistics.  The sitting room is comfy with a big tv to enjoy.  The parlor is stately but inviting.  Everything is perfect—even the Christmas tree with their presents under it.  Sam must have moved them here this afternoon.

iamhorny943
Online Now!
Lush Cams
iamhorny943

Then upstairs.  The extra rooms and baths are lovely, their master room and colossal bath even more so.  Grace is ecstatic.  She hugs and kisses Sam over and over.  Then even though dark, she looks out the bedroom window to see the view and realizes that their house is right behind Les and Phoebe’s and kitty-corner to Abbie and Tim.  What could be more perfect?

Again, Grace turns to Sam and kisses him with enthusiasm, actually jumping up and clinging her legs around his waist.  Telling him thank you over and over.  Sam laughs as he moves her to the bed and drops her on it.  It is only moments before their clothes are all off, and they are groping at each other again.

Grace works her way down Sam after kissing again, over his chest, stopping at his nipples to suck on them some, down his stomach, circling his navel, over his short mons hairs that Grace now regularly clips. Then, arriving at his cock, Grace takes Sam’s glans into her mouth to suck, lick, play with, and tease.  Sam is already hard, so Grace takes her time to prolong things.

Grace slides her tongue back and forth across Sam’s slit, then around the head.  Her teeth then nibble at the ridge right beneath it.  Taking her mouth from it, Grace runs her tongue up and down Sam’s stiff shaft while her fingers squeeze tightly at the base. She is pressing with her tongue against the vein at the back of Sam’s shaft up and down.

Then one ball in her mouth, then the other. She is sucking them, warming them, rolling, and pulling them.  Grace’s attention is helping the semen to churn and flow out to the shaft. The balls fill more and more, and when Grace takes her mouth from them, she replaces it with one of her hands to continue squeezing and caressing it.

Back to sucking the cock itself, Grace takes more and more in as it grows and grows. Then, finally, when she tastes the first of the precum, she pulls back and leans on her back.  Sam is more than ready to give Grace her turn now.

Spreading her legs and leaning between them, Sam begins to kiss and nibble at Grace's inner thighs, then works his way to her already gushing pussy.  It also is well clipped and shining with juices.  Grace has taught him how to trim her regularly also.

Sam first sucks on her labia to make them ruby red and swollen.  Then, spreading them, he begins with his fingers and tongue to enjoy the wet river awaiting him. Next, Sam’s fingers find their way to Grace’s inner cave of delight to begin pleasuring it.  He finds her g-spot and begins to thump against it over and over. Finally, his tongue takes the higher route and finds the treasured pearl.

Sam sends Grace into her first frenzy, licking and buffing it, even nibbling it a bit.  Her back arches and deep moans come from her as her whole body shakes.  Sam lifts his mouth, letting his other hand takes over.  Rubbing Grace’s clit while still strumming her g-spot.  Grace arches over and over as a series of waves hits her.

It takes a few minutes for her to calm, but she is still in that sexual zone, knowing Sam still hasn’t cum himself.  Taking his cock she wanks him back to hardness, as he is still softly rubbing her wet cunt, now even more lubed from climaxing.  When hard, Grace straddles Sam and rides him hard over and over.

As he gets closer, he flips them, lifts Grace's legs over his shoulders, and starts really banging her.  She responds in kind.  Feeling Sam’s glans hitting her cervix. Oh, how good that feels.  Sam let his load go, and it squirted deep up in her. Yes, yes, yes.

They fall together laughing, gasping, tears flowing.  It is a wonderful housewarming.  Crawling under the covers, they are soon fast asleep with the visions of sugar plums and all that.

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments