Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Country Road Take US Home

"B takes another step on her kinky journey."

39
8 Comments 8
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Another first for our marriage as B goes down on me in broad daylight."

It was our fifteenth wedding anniversary, and my wife B had scored us a great deal for beer tasting at a brewery about an hour and a half away. We both enjoyed a personalized flight of samples and a pint of our favorite so we each had a nice buzz once we finished drinking. From there, we walked next door to a nice Italian restaurant for dinner and water to help sober up before our drive home.

About halfway through dinner, B started complaining that her stomach was upset so she stopped eating and just sipped her water while I finished my meal.  Since she wasn’t feeling well, we decided to head home as soon as I was no longer feeling the effects of the beer. Soon we started the long drive back to our small town.

All that beer and water had run through me and I really had to use the restroom about twenty minutes into the drive home, so I pulled into a gas station to use the facilities.  I returned to the car to find my wife had vomited all over the floor. I grabbed some napkins for her and took the floor covering to the dumpster before getting back on the road. B felt terrible for making such a mess in the car and apologized for the next fifteen minutes, but she also said that her stomach felt much better.

As we neared the midpoint of our drive home, her hand reached across the center console and started rubbing my cock through my pants.  She has given me a couple of “highway handies” through the years and I wasn’t about to miss out on another one so I unzipped my shorts, releasing my hardening cock, and began looking out for big rigs and other high-profile vehicles. It was early July, so the sun would remain nice and bright until almost 10 p.m. Seeing that the coast was clear, I unbuttoned and slid down my shorts a bit so B could access my balls.

Now my wife got into it, stroking my cock from top to bottom, grazing and occasionally grabbing my balls on the downstrokes.  My precum flowed, and she used her fingers to spread it around and lubricate my entire shaft.

I reached down her shirt and grabbed a handful of her tits; the hardness of her nipples gave away her high state of arousal. I took that as my cue to ask for something she has always been hesitant about: giving me road head.  We were about a mile from the turn that would take us off the highway and onto a little-used country road, the perfect stretch to give something new a try. I asked, and to my extreme delight, B agreed.

B continued jerking me off until we reached the turn, and wouldn’t you know it, the car behind us followed suit.  I sighed but intentionally drove slower than normal, encouraging them to pass. Once they did so, my lovely wife dove in and took my well-oiled cock into her mouth.  She continued to work my balls with her hand as she bobbed her head.

MelodyGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelodyGreen

While she was sucking, I saw a car come over the hill heading right for us, but it was low profile and I’m so turned on that I don’t say anything.  It’s hot knowing that the people in that car likely saw her beautiful brown hair bobbing up and down in my lap. Those thoughts, and the tremendous blowjob she was giving me, pushed me right to the edge. I knew that soon I would burst.

This presented an issue.  My wife, though she has given me many blow jobs over the years, has never been a fan of me cumming in her mouth.  I would always have to pull out and finish in her hand, on her boobs, on my own stomach, or on her face, which at this point was still a recent development. I had recently been spending a lot of time praying for my wife to be more sexually adventurous and to have less anxiety with many of the things that I wanted to do sexually. My prayers were answered. She had finally let me cum in her mouth after a blow job a couple of times, but they were both while we were in the shower and she could spit my semen down the drain. Since we were not in the shower, I didn’t know how this would end.

Knowing I was near the end, I asked her if it would be okay to cum in her mouth.  Again, she surprised me by saying yes. So not only was I getting my first experience of road head, but she had also given me the go-ahead to cum in her mouth outside of the shower for the first time ever!

B took a moment to catch her breath and grab some tissues for clean up then swallowed my cock again.  She swirled her tongue around my cockhead, stroking my shaft and tickling my balls with her free hand, then took my cock as deep into her mouth as she could. I told her I was about to cum, so she drew back a bit, focusing her mouth on the head while stroking me with her hand.

A few seconds later, I filled her mouth with stream after stream of cum.  She held it all in and even threw in an extra few sucks and strokes for good measure before sitting back up and spitting into the tissues. She’s still not ready to swallow yet, but the fact she’s come out of her shell and moved past some of her apprehensions makes me so thankful.

We both finished cleaning up, I pulled my shorts back on, and we continued home to relieve the babysitter.  We had a wonderful conversation about our rollercoaster of an evening. She even admitted that my semen was not as awful as she imagined, and she regrets not having made this leap years earlier.

I smiled and told her, “It’s okay. We have years to make up for it, and I love road trips.”

Published 
Written by coachcolt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments