Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Secret Note Game

"Another first for B."

39
7 Comments 7
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first 'by request' story."

Years ago I started reading a few blogs; more specifically, I started reading sex blogs. Aside from sexual positions to try and relationship tips, I read about several sex games that I thought would be fun to try with B. One that stood out above the others was the secret note game.

The secret note game involved leaving a slip of paper or sticky notes in random, somewhat hidden places throughout the house. Each note is to only have a number written on it; this prevents children or house guests who might accidentally find the note from knowing it's part of a sex game. B and I would also have to keep separate notebooks in the bedroom where we wrote down the sexual acts that corresponded with the numbers on our notes. We were only allowed to look in each other's notebooks when we found a note, and we could only look at the page with the appropriate number.

After explaining the game to B, she agreed to play and we started filling out our notebooks. We decided that each of us could only hide two notes at a time to prevent watering down the game.

I'm a very sexually adventurous person so I had quite an extensive list of sex acts in my notebook. Some things I wrote down included a topless haircut, various roleplay scenarios, and a happy-ending massage. B is far less adventurous and wrote down several nonsexual items like watching a romantic movie, massaging her feet, and having a date night. B did surprise me with one note, however. It required me to dress up as a cowboy and have sex with her. But this story isn't about any of those notes. This story is about the note I was most hesitant to put in the book and hide; this note asked B to let me cum in her mouth.

Readers of my other stories will know that B is no stranger to blow jobs or cum. She has given me blow jobs since before we were married but at first, I had to cum on my belly. Eventually, she let me cum on her tits, then her neck, and finally her face, although the initial facial was an accident. One thing she has not done is allow me to cum in her mouth. I was apprehensive, thinking she would refuse to do it, so I added a stipulation to the note; she should do it in the shower so she could quickly spit it out and rinse her mouth if necessary.

Due to the nature of the game, it could be days before a hidden note was found and acted upon, so I hid the note and went about life for a few days.

We have showered together most evenings since we got married and my excitement built every time she joined me in the shower for the next few days, but sadly nothing happened. I was afraid my fears had been realized; she found the note but was not willing to do what it said. I was about to give up hope when it happened.

ramitin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ramitin

One night, after I finished rinsing the soap from my body, B gave me a deep, passionate kiss and grabbed my cock. She then slid down to her knees and said, "I'm only doing this because I love you."

She then took my cock into her mouth and started sucking. Enjoying the view and sensations, I stroked her hair and said, "I love you too, Babe."

B continued the marvelous blow job, even attempting to deep-throat me. It didn't work well but I made sure to acknowledge her effort. B went back to her work quickly, sliding my engorged cock in and out of her mouth, using her hands to stroke me as well. My extreme excitement and her considerable skill brought me to the edge faster than normal. Because I love her so much I thought warning her was important tonight, so I looked down at B and said, "I'm going to cum, please keep sucking."

She sat up higher on her haunches and focused on sucking the tip of my dick, jerking me off with her hand at the same time. I came hard, letting out audible moans. The sensation was incredible, completely different from cumming in her pussy or on her face. The pressure from her lips, the way she flicked her tongue around my cock head, and the knowledge that I was filling B's mouth with a load of cum were almost too much to handle. My legs were like jello; I had to steady myself using the walls of the shower to keep from collapsing. I was in ecstasy.

B took the load like a champ. She kept sucking until I was done cumming then she removed my cock from her mouth and spit my semen into the tub. Immediately after spitting it out, she said, "That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

"That's wonderful, Babe," I replied. "Do you think it's something we can do again on occasion?"

"Yes," she said while standing back up. After rinsing her mouth out she added, "It doesn't taste good but I think I can tolerate it from time to time."

I smiled and gave her a deep kiss, then said, "I love you so much, Babe, thank you."

We turned off the shower, dried off, and went into the bedroom, where I thanked B properly, kneeling off the edge of the bed and licking her dripping pussy until she screamed in orgasmic pleasure.

We continued to play the hidden note game for a few more weeks before deciding to take a break. We had a lot of fun but filling B's mouth with my cum for the first time was the pinnacle of the game for me. I'm hopeful that we will decide to play the game again someday soon. Maybe we will be able to unlock another sexual door that leads to a new story to tell.

Published 
Written by coachcolt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments