Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making the List (Part 5)

"Out With a Bang"

19
7 Comments 7
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for enjoying my story."

“It’s finally happening... Come on Christy, take it all… This could be my last ever piece of strange... Deeper bitch... She’ll never find out, how could she…God, her lips look so good around my cock…Where did I set my beer…This is really a bad angle for her…”

~~~

As she knelt on the living room floor, orally accepting this sudden cock lashing, my mind rode out a tornado of thoughts, unable to believe that the blowjob I was getting from Christy was real this time. I had played out this scenario numerous times in my head, and hand; bumping into the side of the dinner table with every other hip thrust had never worked its way into any of them. If I was going to feed her my cock, then I might as well do it right, or at least how I’ve always wanted to.

With the first words spoken since we initially embraced a song ago, I directed, “Let’s go back to my room,” while lifting her from her knees.

As our faces met, our open mouths collided for our first ever tongue exchanging kiss, which invoked an anticipatory whimper from deep within her. It was a strong and aggressive probing kiss, but instead of being passionate, it was more lust quenching, as if we were lapping up water from an oasis after being lost in the desert.

My king-sized bed frame was built for a single nine-inch futon, which I had replaced with a box spring and mattress. This brought the top of the bed to a convenient throat-positioning level for a five-eleven guy sporting a raging hardon. I told Christy to lay on her back with her head hanging off the side as I undressed.

“Now you’ll be able to take all of me. Unbutton your shirt, I want to play with you while I fill your throat.”

Over the years, I had some fleeting glances of her tits, but now exposed beneath me, I was able to admire them like wall art. Having never breastfed, her bell-shaped breasts nested high and proudly-firm across her chest, despite being in her late thirties. Her dark areolas where larger than I remembered envisioning, but their half-dollar shape afforded the ample surface area for nipples the size of pinky tips, which stood fully erect from their platforms. I leaned down and sucked each one eagerly, moistening them with the mouth of a Pavlov dog as anxious mewls cried out from the mouth inches from my cock.

As I stood back up, Christy grabbed my shaft and guided me into her mouth, swirling and sucking on my swollen mushroom tip. I pulled her hand away and began to shove further into her mouth until she had half of me before pulling out. I entered her again, three-quarters this time, and backed out. She hadn’t gagged once since I got her into position.

“I want it all, my throat is so relaxed,” she begged.

Sliding my entire cock into her gapping mouth, I watched as her throat expanded to accept my traversing manhood, massaging it as she attempted to swallow. My balls, initially coming to rest across her nose, began to slap against her face as I rocked my hips back and forth.

Christy gargled sloppily, and then emitted a deep moan as I reached for the “Y” of her yoga pants and rubbed the top of her cunt. Slipping a hand beneath her waistband, my fingers found a warm pool of juices puddled at her opening and her moans gave way to high-pitched squeals as I penetrated her with my fingers. Her upper body shook violently, releasing my cock from deep in her esophagus, and allowing her to implore, “Bo, please fuck me now. I promise I’ll swallow every drop of you before we’re done, but right now I need to feel you deep in my cunt. Fuck me please.”

“Take those pants off and put your ass right where your mouth was,” I ordered, “I’m staying right here.”

Sitting up, she quickly stripped out of her yoga pants and tossed off her blouse in one motion before hopping to her feet in front of me. I immediately spun her around and pushed her face down, bent over the side of the bed. Her pussy needed no more prepping, I spread her legs and entered her to the hilt with one hard thrust.

She exhaled loudly, “Oh my God yes, fuck me hard.”

With one hand holding her hip, the other on the small of her back, I did just that. This was for all the close calls, all the self-fulfilling backrubs, all the abandoned slow dances. All the fucks I had fantasized of giving her, were now being rolled into one, untamed, pussy-savaging rampage as I buried myself into mercilessly. Her moans grew into howls of euphoria and she began to buck like a wild pony, trapped in a revolving door.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” she screamed as her pussy broke like a water main, her body contracting uncontrollably.

“Ah God, cum on my fucking cock with your fucking cunt. Cum on my big fucking dick, cum on that big fucking dick, cum on my big…yes, yes, yes. Oh, you feel so fucking good,” I directed her through her quaking orgasm as my own simultaneously shot from every unenveloped extremity into a collision deep in my balls before reverberating violently through my impaling cock vein and launching deep into her gushing pussy in a back-arching series of time-bending explosions. “Oh, my FUCKING Gawwwd!”

I pulled out of her, her knees buckled and slid to the carpet between my feet while she grasped the side of the bed with her remaining strength, leaving her face buried into the mattress. I headed for the shower. It was one helluva start to the evening.

Just as I finished with my quick shower, Christy came into the bathroom still naked and streaks of our combined juices running down the inside of her thighs.

“Fuck Bo, that was, I don’t know, I can’t describe it. We could have been having that kind of roommate sex this whole time?” she questioned.

“Think how boring tonight would probably be if we had. Good things come to those who wait.” I replied, “Hop in, I’m going to grab a beer and will be out on the couch. Come join me, only boy shorts and t-shirt allowed.”

Christy, looking a bit refreshed from her shower, and dressed as told, found me on the couch in a pair of boxers, TV remote in one hand, nearly empty bottle of pale ale in the other. She took her usual seat in a small reclining rocker just to the left of the couch where she is accustomed to seeing me watch three or four programs at once, flipping back and forth annoyingly.

“I can’t believe we actually did it,” she began, “I always wanted to, but worried that it would end up being the beginning of the end of our friendship, and I have really enjoyed living here with you Bo. Since I know this will forever be our secret, I’ll share another one. When I would hear you fucking other girls some nights, I would lay in my room and pretend it was me and end up having the craziest orgasms. But nothing compared to what you just did to me. That was, fuck, I still can’t explain it.”

AmyHalle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyHalle

Hearing this got my blood pumping again, and standing up from the couch I stated, “I’ll admit that you have given me some great orgasms from the other room as well.”

With my dick half hard and growing, I stepped beside the rocker and continued, acting out the words as I said them.

“I have often thought about walking by you in this chair and pulling my cock out so you could suck on it while slowly rocking back and forth, yeah, just like that. God your mouth feels so good.”

Christy was now pampering my dick with her lips and tongue. Licking the full length of it, kissing it, gently massaging by balls as she rocked easily in her chair. I held the side of her face, and soaked up the beauty of the appreciation for me and my body that she was demonstrating. She reached between her legs and began to rub her clit, taking more and more of me into her mouth, slowly and deliberately.

“God, my cock looks so good in your mouth. But I have also fantasized many times about fucking you on the couch; do you want to move over there?”

She looked up at me, and with one last hard suck to the upper section of me cock, released it with a pop from her mouth, moved over to the couch, kneeling and facing the wall, and pulling her boy shorts down and kicking them the rest of the way off, she answered without saying a word, by wiggling her ass and glancing over her shoulder invitingly.

“How did you know that is how I always pictured you?” I rhetorically asked while mounting her from behind again.

With a foot on the floor, the other beside her on the couch, I started to fuck her now puffy pussy with a bit more care this time. I had a better view of her ass now and was just enjoying the scenery of my cock ebbing and flowing from her moisturizer. She faced the wall, taking me enthusiastically, releasing a deep hum with every stroke.

“God Christy, I’ve wanted to fuck your ass like this for so long, you feel so good.”

“You’re going to fuck my ass? Is that what you said?”

I reached around her body, embracing her while sliding all the way into her pussy and held her there. “Stay right there, don’t move.” I whispered demandingly into her ear before I pulled away and hurried to my room.

Returning with a bottle of horribly flavored gel, I popped open the cap and liberally applied the reddish slime to the opening of the turd cutter that escaped me even in my wildest dreams. After adding a palm smear to myself, I placed the tip of my cock against her last remaining untapped orifice, and eased into her anal passage as she bit down on the back of the sofa, groaning in delightful pain.

Eventually breaking through the imaginary hymenesque barrier defending her colon, her ass surrendered, and welcomed the rest of me in with a delirious sigh of bliss, hugging the entire circumference of my shaft, tip to base.

“Oh my god,” she managed with a moan of delight, “you have no idea how strangely incredible this feels. Go easy, but don’t fucking stop.”

She’s right, I had no idea how it felt for her, and don’t ever plan to find out; but it felt idyllic to me. Her asshole was gripping every cell of my cock, refusing to ease its hold as I pulled back, and sucking me in like a vacuum when I drove forward. Christy was now collapsed into the rear cushion of the couch, placidly offering me her inner sanctity to do with as I please. I wanted to fuck her ass for the rest of the night, but the sensation was overwhelming, and the battle, lost too soon.

“I’m going to cum in your ass, I going to cum in your ass, I am going… OH FUCK ME JESUS FUCKING CHRIST...” as my cock struggled against the suffocating clutch of her rectum to pump one agonizingly rapturous stream after another into the depths of her glory hole.

Pulling half of her out with me as I finally withdrew my weakened member, she released a full capacity of air as her soul appeared to reenter her body. We showered together this time, valiantly holding each other upright under the rejuvenating steam of water.

My final beer in hand, I stared unintendedly at the TV, reliving the experience of the night. Christy laid in a fetal position to my left, her head comfortably resting on my thigh.

“Thank you for everything Bo. Not tonight, although it was fucking great and I still can’t believe it, but for helping me so much by letting me live here. You helped me be a better person and I am going to miss spending part of my life with you. You are truly one of the best friends I’ve ever had.”

“You’re welcome, and thank you,” I responded, “I can honestly say that you have been the best roommate I have ever had, here, or any other place I’ve lived.”

“Do you really mean that?”

“Absolutely, swear to God. No other roommate ever let me fuck them in the ass. You’re number one in my book for sure.”

“You dick.” She laughingly called me.

“But a promise is a promise.” I said, slipping my semi-hard dick out the slit of my boxers towards her face.

Without hesitation, she took me into her mouth once again, and spent the next twenty-five minutes, passionately bringing me to my final orgasm of the evening, and true to her word, swallowed every last drop.

That was twelve years and ten wedding anniversaries ago. The only lists I have tackled since where honey-dos and grocery lists. Christy stills stops by every once in a while, to chit chat with the wife. I have done well to remain faithful since that night with Christy, but have allowed myself to have too many close encounters with other women when left alone for too long.

I quit drinking and don’t go out without my wife anymore to make sure I don’t fuck up the best thing that has ever happened to me, knowing my lack of won’t power. I turned to the internet to satisfy any extramarital fantasies I may have or need, knowing that no matter how badly I may want to, I can’t actually fuck other women in cyber space, and God knows I have tried.

Porn got boring pretty fast, fake tits and faked orgasms as unrealistic as the situations they always seem to appear in, just don’t do it for me. And what the hell is up with all the step-family fucking that is so pervasive in today’s porn? My father married a younger blonde after his divorce, but I never… Maybe it’s just me.

So, one day while eating an orange, I inadvertently Googled, “West Palm Slut” to see if there was something about my step mother that I missed. I ended up here, telling my story, and the rest is, well, the fantasy-filled unknown future. I’ll have to learn to write stories that I don’t know the ending to.

As far as this story goes, I know how it ends.

And now, so do you.

Published 
Written by BentOrgan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments