Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a slightly fictionalized account of the experiences of Lush member Nika S. Names have been changed, and some of the events simplified for descriptive purposes, but the events are true. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is the tenth chapter of Nika's development as a slut and a slave."

Hans pulled on the leash attached to my training collar, and ordered me to heel. I crawled on my hands and knees, following him into the shower.

He yanked me up to a standing position, and we lathered soap over ourselves, edging one another until he finally picked me up like a toy, and pushed me against the wall of the shower. Then, with water raining down on us, he kissed me deeply as he impaled me on his cock. I wrapped my legs around him, and put my arms around his neck, broke from the kiss and whispered in his ear, “Fuck this slut hard, please, Master. She belongs to you!” He did.

Fucking Hans like this was one of several challenging parts of my final examination that weekend.

~~~~~

When I first entered the suite at the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam and knelt in Nadu, awaiting instructions, I didn’t know who the Master would be giving me my final examination. What I did know was that his evaluation would be decisive as to whether I was accepted as my Mistress’ slave or not.

So, when the Grand Master of the Berlin BDSM Club turned out to be my Mistress’ older twin, Hans, I was shocked. There had been no warning, no inkling of who this august person would be.

But the fact that I knew him was not going to help me, or cause him to approve my selection. Perhaps the contrary…

~~~~~

Miriam had first introduced me to Hans as “Katja DeJong” when I accompanied her to family business meetings in Berlin. Both “Katje” and “DeJong” are common enough Dutch names, about like “Kate Young” in English.

Katja DeJong was a name and cover Miriam and I had developed between us, and for which I had apparently legitimate identification. It helped mask who I really was, what I did for a living in Amsterdam, and it was the name I almost always used when we traveled together after that first trip to Berlin.

Miriam, her brother Hans, and her parents were the controlling shareholders of a large, family-owned, German company involved in transportation, logistics, and manufacturing.

We had gone from Amsterdam to Berlin by Hogesnelheidslijn Zuid, high-speed train, in First Class. I traveled as Mistress’ business assistant, and served as such during our visits there.

On our first visit, I learned a great deal about Miriam’s family. They were very German, very correct, and very cold to Miriam. Mistress had told me once that they had parted on bad terms because she refused to live the life they wanted her to live. Instead, she chose, as an exhibitionist, sexual carnivore, and natural Domina, to go into the sex trade in another country, and picked Amsterdam as a logical place.

As far as her family knew, she had business interests in entertainment. They knew nothing about the details of her business, and she made no effort to enlighten them. Yet, she was on the Board of Directors of the family business, having inherited shares in the company from her grandparents. As a result, they were forced to endure her presence for regular business meetings. Their relationship was formal, correct, and frigid.

I was barely noticed. I was, as an inconsequential minion, there to fetch coffee, beverages, food, carry messages, and other menial tasks. They did not hesitate to demand such things of me, even though I worked for Miriam. Left to my own devices, I would have spat in their faces, but as Miriam’s assistant, I was, of course, eager to comply, especially as Mistress had told me to do so before we arrived.

We stayed at the family’s estate, as anything else would have elicited gossip, but it was not a warm homecoming. I began to understand why Mistress had told me that she and I were very much alike. We both left home to escape a hostile environment.

Mistress and I were assigned different rooms…in theory. However, in practice, I would say good night, go off to my room, then, as soon as I felt it was safe to do so, I would creep into Mistress’ room…and bed. Once there, our relationship would revert to Mistress and slave, and I would do whatever she required for her pleasure. I might, or might not, be allowed to cum in return, according to how she felt at the time.

The first time I met Hans, we were quickly introduced just before a board meeting began. He gave a negligible bow, a quick grip of my hand, and then more or less treated me like furniture.

I found out later that he had found me appealing, and that his cock had stiffened when we were introduced – but I didn’t learn that until much later. At the time, I was disappointed. Men normally respond to me when I flirt with them, but he seemed immune, and that both irritated and bothered me.

I, on the other hand, thought he was gorgeous, and was quite smitten with him. That was no surprise. He was, after all, Miriam’s (fraternal) twin, and shared her genes. He was tall, almost 190 centimeters, well-built, muscular, had the same austere, blonde, regal Germanic beauty that Miriam had, and carried himself with the same arrogance.

Since everything about my Mistress interested me, the opportunity to learn about a whole new facet of her personality – as a brilliant, accomplished businesswoman – was fascinating. As a result, although the meetings were tedious and filled with dull management details, I listened closely, and tried to learn as much as I could.

At the lunch break, when Mistress and I were alone in her suite of rooms, she was clearly out of sorts, apparently upset with some of the things her parents wanted to do with the company. I listened quietly, for she often used me as a sounding board, and as someone she could vent her feelings to, knowing I would rather die than repeat them to anyone else.

When she ran down, I asked her, “But didn’t your father say early this morning that they wanted to expand their manufacturing operations in Belgium? If they do this, there will be no one to oversee this other expansion. Or did I misunderstand something?”

She stopped, and just looked at me. “You were listening?”

I dropped my eyes at that. I was not on my knees in case a family member or servant walked in. Here I had to be Miriam’s assistant, not Mistress’ submissive.

“Forgive me, Mistress. I did not mean to intrude on your thoughts.”

Her mouth quirked. “You mean Miriam, don’t you?”

I looked up, afraid that I had made a mistake. “Yes, Miriam. I’m sorry, Mis…I’m sorry.”

“Why would it interfere with the Belgium expansion?”

I paused, unsure of my ground, then said, “I heard your father tell your brother the name of the person they want to use to head up the Belgium expansion. It’s the same person he told you he was going to use for Berlin. I doubt that one man can oversee both projects at the same time, is all.”

She stared at me, and I trembled. Then she looked away, and off into the distance while I waited, concerned that I had overstepped. Finally, she looked back at me, smiled, and said, “Well…Katja…” She emphasized my cover name, “…that is a very astute insight. And much as I normally frown on eavesdropping, if it’s to my benefit…well, I won’t tell anyone if you don’t.”

She looked off into space again, thinking. That afternoon, she asked her father who he had in mind to head up the Belgium expansion. When he told her, she used that to fight back against the expansion she opposed. They eventually agreed to postpone a decision on the Berlin expansion while they looked at it in more detail. This had not been entirely my doing, but I had given her a lever to re-open the discussions.

I kept my face passive, but felt great elation that I had been able to help my Mistress. From then on, she didn’t hesitate to discuss a day’s business with me. Most of the time I still served as a passive sounding board, but occasionally I was able to offer an insight that she found useful.

She also took to using me as her spy. Knowing the German propensity to ignore underlings, she would often have me sit behind, and as close as possible, to other participants in a business meeting so I could listen to private conversations, then report them back to her. Later on, she had me flirt or even seduce people to gain information.

I was delighted to be of service to her – and ecstatic that she sought my opinions and listened to them! Most people would have dismissed me as a common whore, of no importance, but she treated me as a valued partner, and I adored her even more for that.

After the day’s meetings were over, Hans pulled us aside to talk to us.

He chatted inconsequentially until everyone else had left the room, then turned and looked at me. “You’re not just a stupid little girl, are you, young woman?”

“Sir?” I replied, thinking that the less I said, the better.

He turned to Mistress, “And you, sister mine, are getting sneakier as we get older. I’ll have to keep closer watch over you. Where did you find this one?” nodding at me.

“I didn’t find her. She walked in and applied for a job.”

“And what was she doing before this?”

“She was waiting tables, and clerking in a store.” She turned to me, “but this is better, isn’t it, Katje?”

“Yes, Ma’am. This is better.”

Hans looked at me again, but this time he stared hard at me, seemingly trying to look into my soul. I gazed back at him, keeping my face placid, with a slightly stupid expression. But underneath, I found myself wanting to drop to my knees before him without quite knowing why.

Now I knew why.

~~~~~

“Hello, Nika. Good to see you again,” his voice said with a chuckle.

Shocked, I looked up to find myself face-to-face with Miriam’s older brother, Hans, and doubly shocked that he knew my real name.

My heart was in my throat, but I knew I had to reply. “Greetings, Sir,” and dropped into the obeisance position. This pleased Hans. He commented favorably on my quick signaling of submission, which gave me a chance to regain my composure and think.

My mind was racing. Mistress had clearly arranged this, but why had she kept me in the dark as to who the Berlin Grand Master was? Was this some kind of trap? She was devious, yes, but I knew she trusted Hans. His opinion counted with her, whereas she didn’t give a fuck what most people thought about anything.

So, I decided that this really was my final exam, and that if he gave her a bad report about me, Mistress might well refuse to accept me as her slave. Therefore, I needed to play this absolutely straight, as I would with a complete stranger. Accordingly, I stayed frozen in obeisance, waiting for his next command.

After what seemed an eternity, but was probably less than a minute, he told me to approach him. I crawled forward on hands and knees while avoiding eye contact, then returned to the position of Nadu, and awaited his instructions. It seemed he was enjoying my willing submission.

He said we would be flying to Berlin for a business meeting and social functions. During these events, I would be introduced as an intern who was acting as his administrative assistant for this trip. I would also serve as his companion during social functions.

He said that in public, he expected me to adopt a professional appearance and deferential, but polite, attitude. He also wanted me to pay special attention to what is going on between participants during the meetings and events. He cautioned me not to display my true nature or the Dominant/submissive relationship between us unless he ordered it.

Then he looked at his watch and said he had work to do and we had a plane to catch, so there was no time for pleasure at the moment. He grinned at me, and said that would come later.

I tried to suppress a shiver, but I found him incredibly sexy, and wondered what he had in store for me.

Next, he handed me a dossier on a man named Ivan K., a Russian oligarch who was looking to invest in Western companies. He was sixty, married, and had served as a Soviet consular official to the DDR, the former East German government. His consular duties had almost certainly been a cover for spying. His known languages were Russian and German, but he probably spoke English as well. He evidently had a taste for Western culture, vodka, younger women, and wasn’t ashamed to employ the services of an escort.

Being nineteen, blonde, and petite, I was just the kind of woman he liked. When I returned the dossier, Hans said that Ivan K. would assume I was an escort, and that I was not to disabuse him of that belief.

Of course I agreed. Without asking, I now knew that Katja should be friendly, but not pushy, with Ivan. And if the opportunity presented itself, I was to fuck him. I had no problem with any of that.

Hans asked if I had any questions. I had many, but knew more would be revealed in good time, so I just shook my head and said no Sir, Katja is at your service.

Katja’s backstory – my cover story – was very similar to my own, which made it easy to remember. Katja was Dutch, from Rotterdam, single, and had no family. She was a second-year vocational student, and was doing her internship as a simple office assistant. If anyone called to check, Hans’ office would confirm all of this information.

AmaraGrayson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaraGrayson

He had me repeat back my instructions, then called for a porter to take our bags, and we left.

As we approached the airport in our limousine, I was getting excited, like a little girl who is going to the zoo or the circus. So, I was surprised when we passed the airport entrance without turning, and wondered where we were going. I was surprised again when we turned into a different entrance, marked “Private Terminal.”

The limo pulled up in front of a small jet. When we stopped, Hans looked up, put away the papers he had been reading, said, “Let’s go,” unclipped his seatbelt, and got out.

I slowly got out of the limo, staring at the private jet. It had a Wolf logo on the tail. My first airplane ride was to be in a corporate jet? I wondered if Master intended to join the Mile High Club on the trip to Berlin.

Hans was halfway to the plane when he realized I was still at the limo, staring. “Come on, girl, we’ll be late!”

I hustled over. Master bounded up the stairs into the plane as if it were the most natural thing in the world, while I climbed them with some trembling. I know my heart was pounding.

I ducked my head and looked inside. Hans was already buckling his seat belt. I stared at the caramel-colored leather seats, and the plush interior. “Get in, we’ve got to get moving!” He pointed to a seat across the aisle from him.

I hustled over, sat down gingerly, then fastened the seat belt. I was quivering I was so excited, like a kid at Christmas. In my wildest imagination, I had never expected to be where I was. I was a whore from the gutter, and now I was riding in a private jet with the owner! It made me feel special – as, I guess I was, especially if I could convince Mistress to accept me as her own.

Hans noticed my excitement and smiled. “First time in a corporate jet?” he asked.

“Uh, it’s my first time in any plane, Master.”

“Hans,” he corrected me.

I blushed, “Hans.”

“Well, this is a Gulfstream G100. It has a cruising speed of about 580 kilometers per hour, and a range of about 6,000 kilometers, or a little over ten hours’ flying time.” He chuckled. “We shouldn’t have any trouble reaching Berlin.”

The jet had started taxiing almost immediately we were on board, and moved quickly along the runway. The pilot came on over the intercom and said, “We are next for take-off. Please secure the cabin.”

Hans checked his seatbelt, then looked hard at mine. I sat back, my hands clenched white on the armrests, eyes wide and riveted at the view outside. The jet started down the runway, and very shortly lifted off the ground. I found I was holding my breath until we were in the air, then let it go with a gasp.

Hans chuckled again, looking at me. I started asking questions, which he answered with an amused, but long-suffering look. When the pilot announced that we could take off our seatbelts, he looked at me and said, “Go bother the pilots, girl. They’ll answer your questions, and I have work to do.” With that, he went back to reading his papers, with his briefcase open on the table in front of him.

I walked tentatively to the cockpit door and knocked, but no one answered. I knocked harder. “Enter!”

So I spent most of my first-ever flight in the cockpit of a private jet, asking questions of an amused pilot and co-pilot, while goggling at the dashboard and the sights out of the windows.

Along the way, I learned that Hans often flew the jet himself. He liked to fly, they said. He’d been a pilot in the Luftwaffe, which is still the name of the German air force.

I asked whether he was a good pilot. The pilot just looked at me, then said, “He flew fighters for NATO,” as if that meant something. I didn’t ask anything further.

~~~~~

About an hour and fifteen minutes later, we landed at Flughafen Berlin-Tegel airport, arriving at the private gate at about 12:45 hours. We were met by another limo, and taken to the Hotel Adlon Kempinski, near the Brandenburg Gate.

Hans had a suite, and I had an adjoining room for appearances’ sake – although I didn’t expect to spend much time there. We didn’t have to check-in. Instead, the hotel manager met and escorted Hans to the suite. I followed along behind, nervous and excited, and trying to look as if I did this every day. The manager escorted Hans into his room.

The bellhop, who was managing our luggage, handed me a key and pointed towards the door to my adjoining room. I went through the door, accepted my suitcase, and looked around the room. The bellhop quickly came back, extremely anxious and apologetic about not showing me around the room. I guessed that Hans had had words with the manager.

After I had unpacked and freshened up, I dressed carefully. Then, at 14:00 hours, I tapped on the adjoining door. When he bade me enter, I opened the door and stood there for a moment, waiting for him to notice me.

I was wearing a black crop-top without a bra, a black thong, thigh highs, and stiletto heels. I was also wearing my training collar with the leash attached. Master was still wearing his business suit, and looked surprised, then smiled and beckoned me in.

I walked over to him, rolling my hips, ceremoniously handed him the leash, then kneeled down before him and started massaging the bulge in his pants. He looked down at me, amused – and aroused.

I slowly unzipped his fly, and, looking up at him, I reached in and freed his cock, then very gradually took its length into my mouth, holding his gaze the entire time. He continued to look amused, but now his natural arrogance was on display, as well as a hint of some darker hunger.

I thought he looked even more gorgeous than when I first met him, and swallowed as much of him as I could on the first try. I worked him slowly and deliberately in and out of my throat until I was ready, then pushed forward until my nose was pressed against his pubic bone, with his balls were against my chin and waited.

When he groaned, I smiled to myself, and started bobbing back and forth on his cock. I applied everything I knew, plus everything I had been taught, to give him the best blowjob he had ever had – then stopped when I felt his balls start to stir, and withdrew his cock from my mouth, smiling up at him.

He put his hand at the back of my head and, knowing I would never even think of resisting, forced himself back into my mouth, and held me deep on his cock until I gagged. He kept me there for some time, then finally released me. I pulled back from his cock, and bent forward, coughing and gasping – which I knew was what he wanted. This was a Dominant/submissive dance, and we were both expert in our parts.

He quickly shed his clothes, then pulled on the leash, ordered me to heel and led me, crawling on my hands and knees, to the shower. He undressed me, dropping my clothes on the floor, then pulled me by my leash into the shower.

He yanked me up to a standing position, and we lathered soap over each other, edging one another until he finally picked me up like a toy, and pushed me against the wall of the shower. Then, with water raining down on us, he kissed me deeply as he impaled me on his cock. I wrapped my legs around him, and put my arms around his neck, broke from the kiss and whispered in his ear, “Fuck this slut hard, please, Master. She belongs to you!”

Now the toying was over, and he fucked me hard indeed, being deliberately brutal, and forcing himself deep inside me as he mashed my back against the shower wall. I knew I would be sore in the morning, yet I pushed back just as hard against him, moaning.

Shortly after that, he came, grunting, and giving one final shove, planting himself deep inside me, and crushing me against the wall.

I did not cum, much as I wanted to, as I had not been given permission. I knew he would likely have refused had I asked.

After standing there a while, panting, leaning his weight against me, eyes closed, he leaned back, pulled out, and let me down onto my feet.

He turned the water off and looked at me. Then, in a hard voice, he said, “Dry me,” stepped out of the shower area, and stood with his hands at his sides, head up, ignoring me.

Quickly, I took a bath sheet and toweled him off, reaching up to dry his hair, even lifting his feet, one by one, and drying his soles, then sat back on my heels in Nadu, with his cum drooling out of my cunt.

He bent down and fingered me, then chuckled when he found how wet I was. He straightened up, then held his no longer-soft cock before my mouth.

I knelt up, clasping my hands behind me, and first nuzzled his cock all around my face. Then I stuck my tongue out and used my lips to slowly nibble my way up the helmet of his prick until I finally captured it in my mouth. Slowly at first, then faster and faster I bobbed up and down, deeper each time, trying to smooth my movements, and make him cum as quickly as I could. I drew my tongue along the underside of his cock while sucking lightly on the way out, then inhaled, and tensed my slippery lips over his cockhead on the way in.

It took some time, as he had already cum once, but I kept at it, even though my jaw was getting tired, and my throat ached. Finally, I felt his cock swell, then spurt cum into my mouth. I took him deep inside my throat, then stayed motionless, except for using my tongue and cheeks to milk him of as much cum as he deigned to give me.

When he was finally finished, he pushed me away from him, and I sat back on my heels. “Very good. You are talented.” He smirked. “I’ve wanted to do that since I met you at the first Board Meeting you attended with Miriam.”

“Master is kind to this one.”

“Just not as kind as you might wish…” he continued. “Spread your knees and finger yourself for my amusement, but do not cum, understand?”

“This trainee hears and obeys, Master.” I spread my knees, then put two fingers into my pussy, and began to finger fuck myself. It was both easy and hard; I was very wet, but wanted desperately to cum. Which, of course, Master knew.

He stood at the mirror, lathered his face, and began to shave, standing nude with his back to me, and glancing at me from time to time in the mirror. As an experienced Dom, he could see from my face just how close I was to cumming. Just before I passed the point of no return, he called, “Stop!”

I dropped my head, panting, with two fingers inside me, but did not move at all, desperate though I was.

“Very good. You are as talented at fucking yourself as you are sucking and fucking me. Your enthusiasm is commendable. Stand up!”

Quickly I stood, hands at my side.

“Lick your fingers clean.”

I slid them into my mouth and used my tongue and lips to clean them, holding his gaze the entire time.

“Lean forward and grasp the counter.”

I moved towards the sink, leant forward and grabbed the counter with both hands, feet spread wide, looking at him in the mirror. Moving behind me and using the fingers of his right hand, he gave my pussy three hard swats.

I gasped, saw stars, and it was all I could do not to cum. I panted, trying to regain my composure, fighting back from the edge of cumming.

“You are a brat. My sister warned me that you would try to tease me. But this was not your punishment. That was an introduction to it. I will punish you further later tonight. Now, gather up your things, and go back to your room. We’re going out this evening, so get some rest.”

Quickly, I gathered up my lingerie, took my leash in my hand, and started to walk out of his bedroom. As I neared the adjoining door to my room, he said something, I’m not sure what, and the next thing I knew, I collapsed like a marionette with its strings cut, and found myself writhing on the carpet, in the grip of a massive orgasm.

There had been no warning, no foreplay, nothing that I would normally feel as I approached climax. Yet, I was left in a pile on the floor, a drooling, straining, exhausted wreck, panting, eyes glazed, totally confused by what had just happened to me.

He stood over me and looked down. “Impressive. I’d heard that it was possible to train slaves to cum on command, and Mistress Andrea told me you had such a command programmed into your subconscious. I didn’t believe it. Now, I guess I must.

“Just remember…Katja…that I can do this to you whenever I want, wherever we are, without warning. So, be careful about being too bratty with me, right?” He gave me a nasty smile.

“Meet me in the lobby at 17:00 hours. Be dressed for a casual, but elegant, dinner. Make sure I will have easy access to your tits and cunt. Now go.”

I looked up at his face and saw brutal arrogance, but something else as well: a deep desire to Dominate etched into his features. It stirred me as I have the matching desire to submit. He put his hand down to help me up.

Slowly, I pulled myself up, gathered my things, and opened the door to my room.

“Oh, and don’t even think about cumming without my permission, hein?”

I nodded, unable to speak, then closed the door behind me, dropped my things on the floor, and collapsed onto my bed.

© Copyright, JamesLlewellyn and NikaS at Lushstories.com
All Rights Reserved.

May not be reproduced in any medium without the express, written consent of the authors.

 

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments