Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Feel Desired

38
32 Comments 32
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

April’s marriage was a complete failure.  She had married young because that’s what girls did in west Texas. Carl was a few years older and well-respected in their community and church. He was industrious and devout.  Her parents liked him. He was never a romantic, but he’d treated her with respect when they were dating. That ended not long after the wedding.

She told me everything sitting on the sofa in my living room.  We’d been dating for just over a month. At her request, we were taking things slowly.  

April had left her husband the day their daughter went away to college.  They’d been married for nineteen loveless years. To Carl, she was someone to cook dinner and clean the house and raise his child.  He didn’t confide in her. He didn’t compliment her or care about her feelings. He rarely even fucked her after the first few years. 

“I never felt desired,” she told me.  “He never made me feel sexy. His highest praise was saying I looked ‘nice’ if we dressed up for a wedding or the holiday party at work.”

I held her hand and listened quietly as she spoke.  I’d just asked her to spend the night for the first time.  She was explaining her hesitation.

“I want to learn to enjoy sex,” she continued.  “I want my partner to be excited because he’s with me, not just because it’s been a while.  I want to please a man instead of just being used. I’ve only been with one person and I was always frustrated.”

“Always?” I asked.

“I can count the times I climaxed on my fingers,” she confessed.

“So did you take matters into your own hands?”

It took her a minute to understand the question.

“Oh,” she said.  “Sometimes. Rarely.  I was raised to believe it’s a sin.”

“And do you still believe that?”

“I don’t believe in sin anymore.  It’s still hard to erase years of programming.”

“I want you to go home tonight,” I told her.

She was taken aback.

“You’re asking me to leave?”

“Yes,” I said.  “Or you can stay.  You can spend the night if you like, but we won’t have sex. When you’re ready, I’ll show you desire.  And how to please me.”

She leaned forward and kissed my lips.  I stared into her pale blue eyes. April was fair-skinned with freckles and golden-blond hair.  She had an athletic build. She would never be mistaken for a model, but it was hard to imagine a man had been unwilling to compliment her beauty.  

“I’ll go home tonight,” she said.  “But I will stay. Soon.”

I walked her to her car and kissed her goodnight.  She held my hand and lingered in my driveway long enough to make me think she was reconsidering.  Eventually, she got in her car and pulled away. 

She sent a text later to let me know she’d made it home safely.  

“I want you to show me this weekend,” she added.

“Desire?”

“Yes.  No promises, but let’s see where it goes.  Friday night?  My place?”

“Of course,” I said.

We flirted by text the next few days.  She told me she bought something to special to wear.

“I’ve never had a reason to own lingerie before,” she wrote.  “I thought it might be fun.”

“So I’m going to see it on Friday?” I asked.

“Yes,” she wrote.  “I think we’ll at least go that far.”

On Friday morning she wrote that she was nervous.

“It’s ok to reschedule,” I wrote back.  “I can take you to dinner tonight instead.  I want you to be ready.”

“Come over at eight,” she responded.  

Driving to her house, I felt exhilarated.  I hadn’t been nervous with anticipation in years.  I’d forgotten the thrill of the unpredictable.

April was dressed conservatively when she opened the door.  She wore a collarless black silk blouse with a red floral print and black straight skirt that came to her knees.  Her blond hair was pinned up and off her neck. She had on black stockings and shiny black heels.

“My heart is racing,” she said.  “I’m nervous.”

“You shouldn’t be,” I told her.  “You look amazing, April. Elegant and sexy.”

She flashed a bashful smile and looked away.  Her bangs fell in her eyes and she swept them back.  April was in her late thirties, but she blushed like a girl receiving her first compliment.

I wanted her to relax and stop thinking about the moment.  It was up to me to take control. I took her hand and led her to the living room.  She’d turned the lights down low and the fireplace was lit. We stopped in front of it.  The reflection of the flames danced in her eyes.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her to me.  She was surprised by the suddenness. I kissed her aggressively. My tongue slid between her pale lips.

“You’re fucking gorgeous, April.”

She turned her head away again.  I placed a finger on her chin and gently guided her eyes back to mine.

“Look at me,” I said firmly.  

“Yes,” she whispered.

“You’re gorgeous,” I said again.

I kissed her lips.  I cupped her ass firmly and pulled her closer to me.

“You’re sexy,” I said.

I kissed her again.  I ran my hand up the small of her back.

“You excite me, April.”

I kissed her again.  Her body melted into mine.  She was no longer blushing.

“I want you,” I told her.  

She nodded her head slowly.  We kissed again. My hands explored her soft curves.

“You’re going to undress for me,” I told her.  

I took a step back.  She hesitated.

“I want you to watch you.”

She nodded and reached for the top button on her blouse.

“No,” I told her.  “Not like that. Turn around for me first.  Slowly.”

Tentatively, she spun in front of the fireplace.  I admired the way her plump ass filled her skirt. She slowly turned to face me.

“Unfasten your skirt, April.” 

She nodded and reached for the zipper at her hip.  

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

“Turn your back to me,” I told her.

She turned and faced away.

“I want you to slide your skirt down.  Nice and slow. Over your heels and off.”

April slowly pulled her skirt down.  Beneath it, she wore a silky black thong and garter belt with lace trim.  I admired the curve of her ass as she bent to slide the skirt off.  

“Fuck, you’re sexy.”

She turned to face me with a mischievous smile.

“So I chose well?” she asked.

“Very well,” I answered.  “The outfit is almost as sexy as the woman wearing it.”

She started to blush again.  I quickly interrupted.  

“Show me the rest,” I told.  “Open your blouse, April.”

She started to fumble with the buttons.

“Slowly,” I corrected.  “Take your time. Let me admire your beautiful body.”

She slowed down and opener her blouse.  Her bra was black satin with sheer panels showing off her cleavage.  She let the blouse slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor.  

“You excite me, April.”

“Really,” I said.  “I love what you’re wearing.  Spin for me again.”

She slowly turned in front of the fireplace.  I came up behind her and took her in my arms. I kissed the back of her neck.  My hands touched her soft stomach and rose to cup her breasts.

“Do you want to make me hard, April?”

“Yes,” she answered.

“Get on your knees,” I told her.

She nodded and dropped to the floor in her stockings.  I stood a few feet in front of her, fully clothed.

“I’ve never…” she started to say.

I held a finger to my lips.

“You’re going to touch yourself,” I told her.

“I’ve never done that in front of someone,” she said.  “I’m not sure…”

“Touch your breasts,” I told her.

She obediently cupped her breasts through her thin bra.  Her thumbs slowly massaged her nipples. I unbuttoned my shirt while I watched.  April titled her head back and closed her eyes.

“Are your nipples hard?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Let your hair down,” I told her.

She pulled the pins from her hair and shook her head.  Her fair fell down and framed her pretty face.  

“Spread your legs wider,” I told her.

She repositioned her knees.  I tossed my shirt on the floor. 

“Gently touch yourself through your panties,” I told her.

April took a deep breath and put her hand between her legs.  She cupped her mound and rubbed it slowly. Her eyes were closed.  I watched and undressed.  

“Are your panties wet, April?”

She nodded.

“I can’t hear you.”

“Yes,” she said.  

“Good. I want you to take two fingers and rub your slit.”

She touched herself through her silky underwear as I watched.  She opened her eyes and saw me naked in front of her. Her eyes went right to my swelling cock.

“Do you see how much you excite me, April?”

“Yes,” she said.

“How does it make you feel?”

“Excited,” she answered.

“Do you want to touch your pussy?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Say it,” I said.

“I want to touch it,” she said.

“You want to touch what?”

She hesitated for a second.  

“I want to touch my pussy for you,” she said.

“Put your hand in your panties.”

She slid her left hand into the waistband of her panties.  She fondled her breasts with her right hand.

“Touch your clitoris,” I told her.

April moaned when she made contact.  

“How does that feel?” 

“Good,” she said.  

“Do you like how you turn me on?”

“Yes,” she moaned.

She rubbed her clit.  Her hips moved rhythmically.  

“Taste yourself,” I told her.  “Put a finger in your pussy and taste it.”

She slid a finger inside herself and gasped.  She brought her hand to her lips and licked her wet fingers.

“That’s very sexy,” I told her. “You’re very sexy.”

“I’ve never done anything like this,” she said.

“Do you want to taste me?” I asked.

She nodded her head.  

I stepped closer. She took my cock in her hand and examined it.  She carefully licked the tip. Every nerve in my body came to life.

“Now touch yourself again,” I told her. “I want you to cum for me.”

“Yes,” she said.  

She put her hand back inside her panties. She found her clitoris and rubbed.  I could see her fingers working through her panties. Her eyes were locked on mine.

“You’re beautiful,” I told her.  “You’ve made me so hard. I have to touch myself.”

I wrapped my hand around my rigid cock.  I slowly stroked it. April watched with a smile.

“That’s so sexy,” she said.

My hand sped up.

“Do you like watching me touch my thick cock, April?”

“Yes,” she said.

“Do you like the effect you have on me?”

“Yes.”

“I need to be in you,” I told her. “I am dying to be in you.”

“I want you,” she panted.

Her hand moved faster inside her panties.  Her hips bucked as she touched herself.  

My cock throbbed.  I squeezed the base and the swollen head bulged.  I moved my hand in rhythm with April’s.  

“Do you want to see me cum, April? Does this turn you on?”

“Yes,” she admitted.  “I’m so close.”

“Cum,” I told her.  “Cum for me.”

Her hips bucked wildly.  She inhaled sharply. Then she let go.  She closed her eyes and cried out. A tear ran down her cheek as she climaxed.   

I rubbed my cock slowly and watched.  I was right at the edge and aching for release.  

April opened her eyes and reached for my cock.  Her fingers were glistening. She jacked me off without saying a word.  I put my hand over hers and controlled the pace. I didn’t want it to end.

“I want you to cum,” she said. “Please cum.”

She pushed my hand away and worked my dick.  I felt the familiar tingle in my knees. My body tensed.  I grunted loudly. My cock spasmed in her hand. My cum oozed out of my cock and ran over her hand.  April kept tugging until I was finished.

I dropped to my knees in front of her. We embraced and kissed one another.

“That was intense,” she said.

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Very much.”

“Do you feel desired now?” I asked.

She shrugged.

“That depends,” she said playfully.

I gave her a questioning look.

“On what?”

She nodded her head in the direction of the bedroom.

“On how quickly you’re ready for an encore performance.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments