Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Civil War Slut

"During the war between the states a woman feels she needs to keep the soldiers happy."

36
13 Comments 13
22.4k Views 22.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
The War Between the States had just begun and I was married on the day my new husband was to be shipped out to fight. I was only 17 but considered a woman at the time. My husband owned a small plantation in South Carolina. Though we were southerners and Jim, my husband, went to fight for the south we both believed in the northern cause.

His platoon was in such a hurry we never had a proper wedding night. In fact, we didn’t get to properly consummate the marriage. I did, however, get to give him some relief before he left. Jim took me out to the barn, while in my white wedding dress, and told me to get down on my knees.

“Belle, please! It will only take a moment,” he begged.

I smiled at him and lowered myself down to my knees. I am a proper southern lady after all and we are known for our hospitality. I unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down around his ankles. He wasn’t wearing anything underneath and I got my first look at a man’s penis. It was so cute, maybe four inches long and hard as a rock. I leaned forward and kissed the tip.

“Suck it, Belle, I don’t have much time.”

I put the whole thing in my mouth and began to suck on it like he told me to. At first I didn’t like it but the more I did it the more it felt right. Being on my knees seemed like a natural place for me. It’s a good thing my mamma always had me on my knees cleaning the floors. After a few minutes Jim’s breathing started growing rapid and he said he was about to finish. I didn’t know what to do so I kept going. He reached behind my head and held me close to him. He trust in deep and I felt my mouth being filled with his stuff.

“Swallow it,” he said and I did as I was told. He stayed inside my mouth for a bit and then helped me to my feet. He told me how wonderful that was and then he was off to fight.

That night I did something my mamma always told me not to but I just couldn’t help it. I was so worked up from having Jim’s penis in my mouth I had to touch myself. I put my hands up under my thin night gown and played with my area until I couldn’t take it anymore. It felt amazing.

Two weeks went by and I was terribly lonely. I was the only one living in the house now and it was boring. It was only a small farm, just enough for a single family to survive and since it was only me it didn’t take a lot of work to feed myself.

I was coming in from milking the cow when I saw a group of soldiers coming over the hill toward my house. I was hoping it was my Jim but as they grew closer I could tell it was a Yankee platoon. I hurried inside and put the milk in the kitchen, underneath the floor board to keep it cool, then went out to see what the Yankees were doing. They were setting up their campsite while an older soldier was coming to the house. He looked to be in his forties with a thick beard and rough looking appearance.

“Excuse me, ma’am,” he said, “but with your permission we would like to step up camp for the night. We promise to be gone in the morning.”

I didn’t know what to tell the man. Jim was fighting for the South but I couldn’t bring myself to tell him no. So I shook my head yes.

“Thank you, ma’am,” he said. “Are you living here all by yourself?”

“Yes, sir,” I said, “my husband is fighting in the war as well.”

“You must be right proud of him.”

“I am.” Then he asked if there were any chores that he could tend to since my husband was gone. I didn’t want to be rude so I told him I needed help moving my mamma’s chifferobe in the master bedroom. He agreed to help me and followed me inside. The piece was big and heavy but he was very strong and moved it easily. When he was done I told him I would fix him a glass of lemonade and went to the kitchen. When I returned he was looking out the window at his men.

“Here is your lemonade, Major.”

He then turned around and I quickly noticed a bulge in his pants. I tried to look away but I couldn’t and he saw me staring.

“This war is hard on all of us, ma’am,” he said. “It must be hard on you as well; being a new married woman with no one to share your bed with.” He came closer to me and took the drink from my hand. “Get down on your knees.” I didn’t know what to do so I did nothing. I just stood there looking at his bulge. Finally, with his free hand he pushed down on my shoulder and I slowly fell to my knees.

I was now eye level with his crotch. I knew what he wanted and a part of me wanted it too. But I was a married woman and this was wrong. I heard him put down his drink then watched in awe as he unbuttoned his pants. Then he pulled out a penis that was twice the size of Jim’s. I didn’t move so he placed his hands on my head and pulled me toward him. Right before his thing hit my face I opened up and took him inside my mouth.

LhindaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LhindaCarter

I tried to remember what Jim told me to do and it must have been working because the Major was moaning hard and telling me what a good Southern woman I was.

“That’s it, suck my cock, Belle.”

Cock? I had never heard it called that before but I liked the way it sounded. His cock was so huge it barely fit into my mouth. He kept pushing deeper and deeper till he was hitting the back of my throat.

“Use your tongue, lick underneath the shaft.”

I did as was told and soon his breathing became faster and he started to thrust into my mouth deeper, making me gag. He never stopped though and I had to breathe out my nose until finally he held my head against him and emptied his stuff inside my mouth.

“Swallow my cum.”

Another new word that I liked. I drank down all he gave me and loved the taste of it. He pulled out of my mouth and told me to stand up. I stood up beside him and he took off his belt.

“You have to be spanked now, you know that right?” he said. “A married woman shouldn’t do those things.”

I tried to protest but he was insistent and made me strip down naked in front of him. I let the blue dress I was wearing fall to the floor. Next, I removed my under gown and stood naked in front of him. I had never been naked in front of a man before. He came up close and put his hand between my legs and touched my spot.

“Your pussy is soaking wet. You are one horny girl.” I was so embarrassed but he was right. Sucking his cock had made me very horny.

“Lie down in the bed on your stomach and place a pillow under your hips to raise your ass up higher.” Again, I did as I was told. He told me he was only going to give me ten lashes with his belt and I had to count them.

I heard the sound of the air being displaced and then felt the sting of his belt on my bare bottom. “One.” They went in rapid succession. “Two.” The third and fourth were just as fast and tears started to form in my eyes. However, my pussy loved the attention my ass was getting. It felt like a dam was building down there and every blow of the belt was making it burst.

When he got to nine I couldn’t hold back anymore and I squirted all over the bed when my orgasm hit. The last lash just added more wood to the fire.

“Roll over,” he said. I did and he saw how wet I was after the spanking. I also noticed he was now undressing. His cock was hard as a rock again.

“You loved that, didn’t you?” I couldn’t lie to him and told him I did. “Then you are going to love this next part. Spread your legs.”

My legs seemed to spread on their own and I told him I was a virgin and explained why I was and everything.

“It’s not right for a married woman to be a virgin,” he said and climbed in-between my open legs. He reached down and grabbed his cock and put the tip up against my pussy. I was so wet and horny I couldn’t resist him.

“This will hurt at first, there’s no way around it so I’m going to do it fast and get it over with.”

I simply nodded at him and he thrust himself inside me. I screamed and more tears came out. He held himself inside me and didn’t move. He was buried deep in me and I could feel his balls resting on my ass.

“When you are ready, just say the words ‘fuck me’.”

After a few moments my pussy started to accept him inside me and it didn’t hurt as much.

“Fuck me,” I whispered.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you. Say it louder.”

“Fuck me, please.”

“No, sorry, still didn’t hear that.”

“FUCK ME NOW” I yelled loud enough the rest of the company probably heard me.

He didn’t say another word but started pulling out and pushing back into me. It felt a little painful at first but it didn’t take it long to start to feel good. He kept running his hands down to my sore ass and squeezing my cheeks. My ass was on fire from the spanking and the squeezing didn’t help any. Though I will admit I loved the stinging feeling.

“Wrap your legs around me,” he said.

I did as was told and felt his cock go deeper in me when I did. The dam was now building in me again and I knew soon I would be cumming on his cock. He sucked one of my nipples in his mouth and bit down a little. That was all I needed as I began to cum with him inside of me. Feeling that he rammed deep inside of me and unloaded his cum inside my pussy. We lay like that for a few minutes before he rolled off me. I wondered how bad my next spanking was going to be but I never got to find out.

“I’ll have the boys start a line outside your bedroom,” he told me. “They have all been washing off in the creek by the house. Don’t worry; there are only 32 of them.”

When he opened the bedroom door I saw the line was already forming.

“She’s all yours, boys. Be nice to her, she’s a real Southern lady.”

I looked at the first one in line and told him to come here with my finger. I knew this was going to be a long night.

Published 
Written by Ms_Marvelous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments