Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Girlfriend's Obsession with Huge Cock

"Story about my girlfriend and her fantasy of having sex with an older younger man"

41
9 Comments 9
99.3k Views 99.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Famous Story

It's been a few months now since my girlfriend Sara's awakening trip to Vegas (See Previous Story) and life has been great! Sara loves that I'm OK with her satisfying her lust for other men's huge cocks whenever she wants and tells me daily how much she loves me for letting her express her inner most sexual desires. One thing we learned after our Vegas experience was that we were both extremely turned on when she texted me pictures or videos of her sucking her lovers' cocks while I was a long distance away.

A few weeks after Sara's Vegas experience, I had to take a trip to Dubai for business. Before I left, Sara kept hinting that she wanted to have fun while I was gone and wanted to try something new. During the last few weeks, Sara would often hint that she often fantasized about being with an older man and also "giving a treat" to a younger stud. I encouraged her to find the right guys and I'd love for her to satisfy all of her fantasies or at least try them.

After landing in Dubai I received a texted picture of Sara in lingerie and I knew she was up to something again. I quickly replied:

 

ME > "I hope you're having fun with Ty" (For those who haven't read the previous story, Ty is the name of her 10" Black Marcus Suction Cup Dildo).

SARA > "I have him inside me right now and I love how he stretches my pussy out baby! I'm so full!"

ME > "I wish I was there to see it babe! :O"

 

Sara then sent me a picture of herself lowering down on her massive black dildo. After several hours of meetings I knew she was up to something so I waited patiently for my meetings to finish. There is a 12 hour time difference between the UAE and the US so I knew around noon I'd receive pictures of that night's activities.

When my morning meetings concluded, I rushed back to my hotel room to Skype with Sara and hopefully share one of her experiences with her. When she answered, I quickly noticed she was wearing a skin tight black cocktail dress with her amazing D-cup breasts pouring out, greeting me with her gorgeous smile and an air kiss. Sara seemed a bit tipsy and said she'd been flirting with one of her real estate clients and said he invited her out for the evening which was why she was dressed up.

I started to wonder which client she might be referring to since many names flashed through my head. We would often fantasize about her servicing her clients in more ways than just showing them houses and signing paperwork. She said her client Richard, a wealthy real estate investor and rumored to have a fat cock by friends in her industry, invited her for a dinner cruise on his boat so she joined him. Richard is about 50 years old and for his age, a very good looking guy. I met him once before at a charity auction where Sara introduced him to me.

She said they had a great time and took the boat around the harbor several times. After they ate dinner, Richard kept giving Sara complements on her figure and she knew he wanted her so she decided to make the move. Sara asked him point blank, "You want to fuck me don't you?" with a naughty smile on her face. Richard at first was stunned and said, "Of course, what guy wouldn't!". So she took her hand and started rubbing his cock through his pants and told him how she heard he had an amazing cock. When she was telling me this story my heart was racing and I couldn't help but imagine the scene and wondered who was driving the boat! She said that the boat captain was one floor up and was also an extremely good looking guy in his 50's.

Sara told me that when she first grabbed his cock she knew she'd love his girth. He wasn't as long as the black guys she had in Vegas, however, he had a very attractive looking fat 8-inch cock. She said that the excitement of having an older man fondle her and her rubbing his cock through his pants made her heart race! She stopped him from touching her and got up to dance for him. At this point she loved being a slut for strange guys and loved for them to photograph her so she offered him her iPhone and told him to photograph her.

My phone vibrated with another text message. It was a picture of her in her black cocktail dress, straps off the shoulders and almost fully exposing her breasts to him. The background of the image showed the shoreline of the harbor. The next text message was her topless bending over giving him an air kiss. Then the next was of her backside facing the camera, bending over at the waist dropping her dress past her knees, showing off her panties barely covering her pussy. At that point I had my cock out imagining what pictures she was going to send me next!

Sara then stopped telling me the story and said, "OK, that's all for tonight. When you get back I'll tell you the rest". At first I thought she was joking and then said she had to go to bed since she had showings early the next day. I was very disappointed however my imagination kept running wild with what she might have done to him and I came so hard, it flew nearly to the other side of my hotel room. Just the idea of her letting an older man fuck her drove me crazy!

The next day I woke up to her texting me that tonight she wanted to share her experience with me and to be available around 10 pm her time, 10 am my time. Luckily I didn't have any meetings so I quickly jumped on Skype when the time came. She answered in a strange bedroom and she was wearing a very sexy skin tight dress like she was just getting back from the club. At first it was only her then she said she had a surprise for me. At that moment, from the side of the camera view, a nice cock of about 9-10 inches long and fat, came into view by her face. She smiled at me and asked me if it was OK for her to suck this cock.

I asked her whose cock it was and she refused to answer and instead wanted me to guess. I said, "Well it can't be Richard since his cock is supposedly eight inches long and this cock seems to be much bigger and dark brown, not white like Richards." She reached up and started stroking the mystery mans cock and said that it wasn't Richard's, Ryan's or James's and to guess again. I asked her if it was someone I knew and she licked her lips and confirmed that it was. My mind was racing trying to figure out whose cock this could be and she asked again, "Babe, can I please suck this huge cock?"

I took the opportunity to instruct her and told her that she could lick the tip only until she told me whose cock it was. She then said it's someone you'd never expect and that she'd had this cock before when she was younger and started licking the tip of his cock. At that point it hit me who it might be! When she first started using her dildo Ty, I always wondered how she fit the length of her large dildo so easily into her pussy and whether she had experienced a large cocks in the past. So I asked her, "Is this the cock of one of your ex boyfriends?" She then looked at the camera with a devilish smile, then turned taking the mystery mans cock deep into her mouth moaning while her eyes drifted upward towards his. Her doing that told me I had hit the nail on the head and that she was sucking one of her ex boyfriend's cocks while I was watching thousands of miles away!

At first I was furious inside, however, I was also extremely excited and realized I was loving it! Once before when we first started dating, I ran across a video of her and another ex boyfriend having sex and at that time she was embarrassed that I stumbled across it on her computer. Now here she was openly sucking her ex boyfriend's massive cock live on camera and enjoying sharing it with me! For several minutes she sucked his cock like a porn star, looking up towards his eyes while she sucked like a champ. Eventually she stood up out of view of the camera and it seemed like she was kissing him as his hands explored Sara's ass and pussy.

Eventually she lowered the zipper on the back of her dress and slipped it completely off. She was now standing completely naked in front of the still-mysterious ex boyfriend of hers. She quickly turned around and bent over the chair she was sitting on, lifting her right leg to help improve my view of her pussy. At that point, her ex pointed his massive cock towards her pussy and I knew there was no turning back. I was really close to protesting however no words came out of my mouth as he slowly pressed his cock deep inside her and was quickly pumping in and out of her with full deep strokes. Sara must have been wanting his cock really badly because I could see her juices glistening on the shaft of his cock.

After several minutes of this he said he was going to come and she pulled off him, turned around and accepted his massive load of cum in her mouth! At that point I realized that it must be a trend. Large cocks tend to produce much more cum. After he was done she turned to the camera and showed me the cum in her mouth before she swallowed the majority of it, allowing some to drip down her chin onto her breasts. She then told me she loved the taste of her ex's cum and informed me that my surprise wasn't over. Then from the other side of the camera view another cock fitting the description of Richard's came into view and a few seconds after that another large black cock came into view. I was shocked that she was really taking multiple cocks at once and letting me watch live!

She started by moving everyone back to the bed and the laptop was moved to a dresser on the other side of the room pointed at the bed. This time I got to see everyone's full body except for her ex. Sara was getting prepared at the foot of the bed to suck two of the guys cocks. One was 50-year-old Richard and one of an unknown black kid she must have just met at the bar. She looked over at the camera and told me that it was Jamal's 21st birthday tonight and offered to suck his cock for his present. She then reached out and grabbed his cock and started stroking it. At first he was soft at about 7-8 inches, however after sucking him hard, he grew to at least 10 inches long! Richard's was definitely shorter, however was fatter than Jamal's. It was extremely hot for me to watcher her sucking and older and younger guy at the same time!

After going back and forth sucking Jamal and Richard, her mystery ex boyfriend came back into view walking towards the action with his back against the camera, and pushed his cock back in the mix. He kept his back to me and eventually noticed what he was doing. In his hand he had a professional camera that looked like his own personal camera, filming my girlfriend sucking his, Richard's and Jamal's cocks. The idea of that threw me over the edge and I came extremely hard again. After sucking their cocks for several minutes, she had Richard lay towards the top of the bed as she continued sucking his cock while allowing the young black stud to enter her pussy from behind. His cock looked amazing from the side profile sliding in and out of Sara!

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

Her ex still had his back to me and still had the camera in his hand filming her fucking Richard and the young black man. I couldn't believe this was happening and the funny thing was I was so proud, I couldn't wait to get home to see her. After several minutes of this Jamal stated he was about to come and Sara yelled for him to come inside her. Jamal quickly followed her orders and released his full load into her, holding her hips against his as his body spasmed. I knew his cock emptied tons of his seed into her womb. Richard probably turned on by Jamal coming, started coming into Sara's mouth and I watched as his cum dripped down the side of his cock and out of her mouth as she licked his length to clean up the mess.

She then got up from the bed, walked over to the camera and said she loved me and loved that I'm accepting of her being a slut for huge cock. She then kissed me goodbye and signed offline. When the call ended, I wondered if the guys and her were done or if they planned to fuck her all night.

The next morning for her/night for me, I received a text message asking me if I enjoyed the night before. I told her I absolutely loved it except I'd love to know which ex boyfriend she was fucking. She said that she wanted to keep it a secret to add to the spice of the situation and that she might want to do it again sometime and didn't want to ruin it. I accepted that answer and now wonder after every party, which one of her ex's she's still friends with actually fucked her. She's friends with all of them.

When I flew back home, I told her that I wanted to experience the next time in person and wanted her to let me control the situation. I told her I wanted her to allow me to set everything up for her. She agreed and I was excited to arrive home. One aspect of the previous night that I loved was her fucking the older client Richard however I didn't see her fuck him, just suck his cock. Something about watching her pleasure an older man drove me crazy! Part of my plan was to involve him so when I arrived home, I made it a point to grab his number from her client book.

Once I called him he was shocked and said he hoped I was OK with the night before. I assured him that I enjoyed it as much as she did and wanted to invite him for an event that evening. He agreed and was eager to see Sara again. Richard and I planned to meet for coffee to discuss our plans. Richard lived in one of the nicest areas I know of in Southern California and was very eager to meet at a coffee shop near his house. When I met him we hit it off instantly like we've been great friends for years. We formulated a plan for that evening and went our separate ways.

Later that night, Sara was getting ready and kept attempting to get me to spill the beans on the plans for that night but I held firm, only telling her how she should dress. I asked her to wear the sexy black dress she wore to clubs that had a zipper down the front and was so tight and thin, her nipples would pop out when cold. Once we were ready we hopped into the car and headed down to Richard's house in Crystal Cove. Along the way she was extremely excited and reached over, grabbing my cock through my pants and telling me she wanted to suck my cock. She then bent over the center console and started unzipping my pants and took my hard cock into her mouth. She sucked me for several minutes until I almost came in her mouth and she stopped telling me to save the cum for later because she wanted it in her pussy.

Once we arrived, she had a huge grin on her face and was curious as to what I had in store for her. When we got out we walked up to Richard's multi-million dollar mansion. Richard greeted us at the door and we were shocked to see a group of people partying at his house. I told Richard to invite a few of his friends however I didn't expect 10 older men and 4 other extremely sexy women. They honestly looked like bikini models. When we walked into the backyard party, I looked back expecting Sara to be mad at me for us being over dressed, however instead she had a huge grin on her face and an energy that told me it was OK that she was among a group of all older men and a few women in skimpy bikinis.

Richard then said that everyone was about to jump into the pool and that we should join. He offered us a choice of bathing suits upstairs along with a very skimpy bikini line one of the men owned for Sara to wear. When we arrived upstairs, spread out on a bed were the selection of suits. Sara chose a white suite that barely contained her large breasts and a skimpy thong that I knew wouldn't cover much of her pussy. When she tried on the suit in the bathroom, I watched from the bedroom as she adjusted her top. She then turned towards me and I could barely notice her nipples through the thin material as she lifted each triangle, pinched each nipple hard and asked me if I thought the guys would approve of her suit. I told her they will be hard immediately.

Once we joined the party most people had their suits on and Sara jumped into the pool while I joined a co-ed group in the Jacuzzi with Richard. From my vantage point I could see Sara as guys openly stared at her body and hit on her. As the night went on and the alcohol flowed, I could tell she was getting more flirtatious with the men and started hanging on some. At one point I noticed her on the shoulders of a guy I hadn't met yet playing chicken. She would occasionally look over to make sure I was looking and then turn back to flirt. At one point, one of the women decided to make the first sexual move and removed one of the other girl's tops. They laughed splashing and then it was like a chain reaction.

One of the other girls took that as an opening and reached from behind Sara as she was talking with this very good looking 40-50 year old guy and pulled her barely-covering top open to the sides, exposing her breasts to him. She didn't rush to cover herself up but instead pushed her breasts together in an inviting way to the man with a naughty smile on her face. He then leaned down and took one of Sara's breast into his mouth as the other hand reached behind her grabbing her ass. It was extremely erotic to see a man much older than my girlfriend take control of her. She slowly reached her hand out to caress his cock through his board shorts and the other men took the hint and started doing the same to the other women.

At that point, the two women in the Jacuzzi I was in lost their suits also and the men sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi removing their trunks as if waiting for their cocks to be sucked. One of the girls came up to me and grabbed my shorts and pulled them off and started sucking my cock. The funny thing was at this point I lost track of Sara since I was distracted myself and I wondered how she felt about me hooking up with other women and if she'd care. To this point we hadn't discussed the other direction. When the girl sucking my cock moved onto another guy, I quickly felt like I needed to find Sara to see what she was doing.

I found her inside the house laying on her back over a coffee table, with a group of men ranging from 40-60. One of the men was sucking on her breasts, while another was between her legs eating her pussy, and another had his cock in her small hand as she stroked him toward her mouth. I decided to sit on the couch nearby and watch her enjoy herself. She eventually noticed my presence and with the man's cock still in her mouth we locked eyes. I could tell the level of pleasure in her eyes as she was sucking this older guys cock directly in front of her younger boyfriend. All the men took great care of themselves and seemed to have no issue getting their cocks hard for Sara. I'm sure the viagra and a few cock rings helped some of the men out. I could tell that Sara loved the attention and this was her ultimate fantasy, being gang banged by men twice her age while I watched. Eventually she took control and hinted to one of the men nearby stroking his cock watching that she wanted his cock in her pussy. His cock was amazing and looked a lot like Ryan's, her favorite cock, only this time it was attached to a 50-year-old man.

His cock was exactly the size she likes and I loved watching as he lined up between her legs slowly rubbing the tip of his cock on her pussy lips. Before he continued, one of his buddies handed him a condom and he put it on. After she begged for his cock, he slowly pushed his impressive cock into her pussy. She was moaning with pleasure and I could tell he was hitting all the right spots with his years of experience as he buried his cock to the hilt inside her. It seemed like it was just the two of them the entire night and I knew she had found her next lover after Ryan and James. His cock looked so good going in and out of her and you could tell she was one of the hottest young girls he'd ever been with.

Sara rocked his world riding his cock cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style then finally missionary however before he entered her again, he removed his condom. I was a little shocked by that and knew what his intention was and he wasn't going to even ask and she knew also. This drove her even more wild and he buried his 10 inch fat cock deep into her pussy and eventually unloaded his seed. After a few seconds of holding his cock in my girlfriend's pussy, he slowly started to pull out. I watched as his cum slowly started dripping out of her then a few seconds later, even more streams of cum came flowing out of her. I was shocked at the amount of cum. Again this is the first time she allowed me to be in the room when she fucked someone else. Every time prior she enjoyed sending me texts and videos of her actions or letting me listen over the phone.

We stayed the night at Richards that night and I listened as several guys shared Sara fucking her all night. When we woke up, Richard was the only guy left and Sara wanted me to photograph her sucking his cock before we left. The bright sun backlit her perfectly and it's still one of my favorite shots of Richard unloading all over her large breasts.

img2061safe.jpg

I've now learned the man's name and it's John so I'm sure Richard, John, Ryan and James will be our new group of regulars to fuck Sara and I'm loving the variety!! That night Sara fucked nearly all of the guys and to this day still joins Richard on his boat during the summer. What I later learned was that the captain of the boat was one of the men at the party and also fucked Sara on the boat that night.

 

Published 
Written by js6326043
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments