Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Friends at the Beach - Part 3

"Alexia and I set off to find out what happened to Kurt and Jenn."

41
10 Comments 10
16.4k Views 16.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It had been well over half an hour since Jenn, my gorgeous wife, and Kurt had headed up to the house, leaving little doubt that they had continued what all of us had started in the pool earlier. I had just fucked Kurt’s sexy wife, Alexia, after the other two had excused themselves for a bathroom break. Alexia was a gorgeous blond, tall and slender with beautiful tits, and I would have loved nothing more than to continue feeling her tight pussy wrapped around my cock. However, I love Jenn and with the remote possibility that she and Kurt were not similarly entangled and could return at any moment, I thought it wise to rejoin them before getting discovered.

As we rinsed off in the pool, the view of Alexia’s naked body shimmering in the pale moonlight was exquisite. Her ample breasts floated on the water and her erect nipples protruded enticingly. The memory of her slender body rising and falling on me just moments earlier, the curve of her back, her amazing ass, her long hair, all so vivid in my mind. I could feel her eyes staring back at me, and I pulled her close and kissed her, sliding my hands around to grip her tight little ass and pull her against me. It took every shred of willpower to break free, but I couldn’t risk Jenn returning to see the two of us together. So, we reluctantly dried off, wrapped towels around ourselves, and headed up to the house to find our spouses.

As we walked along the path from the pool to the house, Alexia playfully pulled my towel off, and pouted, “Do we really have to go find the other two?” Then, she slowly moved to her knees and kneeling on my towel and looking up at me ran her soft tongue up the length of my cock. I groaned and stole a glance at the house to make sure no one was in sight, then returned my attention to the blond goddess kneeling in front of me.

Though it was dark, the moonlight provided enough light to see Alexia’s lips as she seductively parted them and slowly began to pull my rapidly swelling cock inside. She kept her sexy eyes on mine as she softly slid up and down my shaft, her hands lightly massaging my balls. It had only been about fifteen minutes since I had filled Alexia’s pussy full of cum, yet she had me on the verge of shooting another load into her mouth. With a teasing smile, she pulled away from my throbbing cock, stood up and wrapped the towel back around me, saying, “I hope we get to finish that later.” With that, she took my hand and led me the rest of the way up the path to our house.

As we reached our house, we both slowed and for some reason tiptoed up the steps to the porch. The dim accent lights that we typically keep on inside the house provided a soft glow through the windows, just barely illuminating some of the architectural features inside our foyer and sitting room that bordered the porch. As we approached the front door, I could see two of our pool towels laying inside on the floor of the foyer. With an odd sense of apprehension, I led Alexia over to the large window of our sitting room, and the sight before us stopped me dead in my tracks.

My gorgeous wife was totally naked and on her hands and knees in front of Kurt where he sat on our sofa. His hands were knotted in Jenn’s hair, roughly shoving his hard cock deep down her throat. Even in the dim light, I could see Jenn’s swollen pussy between her legs, still gaping open and dripping with cum from recently being fucked. Both Alexia and I continued to watch, shocked by the view, as my wife continued to enthusiastically pull Kurt’s cock deep down her throat, saliva streaming from her lips and off his hard shaft.

It was surreal, watching my sexy wife being manhandled so willingly by another man. She was clearly enjoying herself as she pulled Kurt repeatedly between her lips, allowing him to shove his cock down her throat until she pulled away, gulping air and dripping saliva, only to dive back down on him again. Her much smaller, slender body contrasted with Kurt’s large physique and made her appear like a doll in his grasp. Eventually, I began to realize how turned on I was by the sight of another man shoving his cock between Jenn’s lips, and the realization that he had obviously fucked her moments earlier and shot his semen inside her was strangely erotic beyond belief!

As the initial shock of seeing the two of them together began to wear off, I glanced at Alexia and found her looking at me. “Are you ok?” I asked. “Somehow, yes. I mean, we have no reason to be upset after what we just did, but holy shit!” she whispered.

Just then, returning our gaze through the window of our sitting room, we both watched as Kurt began to increase the pace as he fucked my wife’s mouth. Jenn opened her mouth even wider and struggled to swallow each thrust, gripping Kurt’s legs for support. Finally, he tightened his grip on Jenn’s hair and pulled her down firmly over his hard cock. Then, Kurt leaned his head back as Jenn pulled him all the way inside her mouth and down her throat. In the dim light, I could see Jenn gulp again and again around Kurt’s pulsing cock, obviously swallowing the load of cum that was being delivered. My mouth was dry and I was speechless as Jenn eventually allowed Kurt’s cock to slide out from between her lips, as she collapsed on the floor at his feet. Then, in stark contrast to the rough treatment Kurt had just delivered to my wife, he gently picked her up and placed her on the sofa, pulling her close against him.

“Come on Brad,” urged Alexia. “We have some unfinished business of our own.” With that, Alexia pulled me away from the window and led me down the porch to the sofa that Jenn and I typically sit on to enjoy the sunset together. I watched Alexia as she slowly removed the beach towel wrapped around her and let it fall to the floor.

Florence_Bloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Florence_Bloom

Her eyes on me the entire time, she laid back on the sofa, one leg arched up over the back cushion and one on the floor, and whispered “your turn.”

I was still trying to process what we had just witnessed. Our spouses had just had the most nasty, carnal sex in front of us, and rather than being upset or jealous, I was more aroused than at any other moment in my life! I wasted no time in shedding my towel and joining her on the sofa, sliding between her long, slender legs. Alexia pulled my lips to hers, our lips and tongues colliding passionately as she reached down and guided my pulsing cock to her wide open slit. Her soft cunt was swollen and sopping wet as I slid deep inside her, feeling her gasp into my mouth as I once again hit her cervix. She wrapped her legs tightly around me, opening herself wide to urge me even deeper.

We laid like that, coupled tightly for long minutes, barely moving. Our tongues exploring each other’s, feeling our bodies pressed tightly together and her soft, tight pussy wrapped so luxuriously around my pulsing cock. Alexia’s pussy was pure silk, and then she began to rotate her hips, grinding her cervix against the inflamed head of my cock deep inside her. She bit my lip as she murmured, “oh fuck yeah…baby, you fill me so full...this feels so fucking good…oh fuck yes...”

I could have let her fuck me like that until dawn, but I wanted to explore this gorgeous woman further. I pulled out of her and kissed my way down her body, stopping for long, beautiful minutes at her breasts, circling her nipples with my tongue. Her erect nipples were so sexy and sensitive, and she ran her fingers through my hair, pressing my face against her breasts, then scraping her fingernails over my shoulders and back. Eventually, I moved lower to her hips and thighs as she arched her back and spread her legs inviting me to taste her soft, smooth pussy.

I teased her for long minutes, feeling her excitement, then finally sliding my tongue into her wet slit. Alexia pressed her mound up to meet my tongue, and I began to lick up and down her delicious pussy. The feeling of her swollen lips, the taste of her juices, and her silky inner folds were intoxicating as I drove my tongue deeper inside her. Alternating between circling her clit and fucking her tight hole with my tongue as deep as I could was driving her wild, her hips rising each time.

I knew Alexia was so close, then the moment I pressed on her anus with one of my fingers she clamped down tightly around my face and began convulsing. I pulled her swollen clit inside my mouth and gently massaged it with my tongue as she continued to shudder with waves of pleasure over and over. Finally, she pulled my mouth away from her pussy and lay back as I moved up to massage her sexy breasts.

I thought Alexia had fallen asleep, but eventually she pushed me over on my back, then slid down and took my swollen cock between her lips. She started slowly, circling the head, then running her tongue up and down the shaft. After long minutes of this, she began to pull me inside her mouth, taking more of me with each soft stroke. I could feel her struggle and gag as the head of my cock reached her throat, but she kept trying to pull me deeper.

As good as her lips felt around my cock, I just had to fuck her tight pussy again, so I lifted her off of me and pressed her face down on the sofa. Lifting her ass up in the air, I plunged my cock inside her pussy from behind. Alexia’s sexy ass was so incredible to watch as I repeatedly fucked her with long, deep strokes. She begged me to keep fucking her harder and pressed her ass up higher to meet my thrusts.

I continued to hammer in and out of her, gripping her hips and burying my long cock inside her with each thrust, my thighs slapping loudly against her tight ass. Then, Alexia whispered, “Baby, I want to feel your hard cock in my ass.” She repositioned her legs slightly, and I pressed my well-lubricated cock against her tight little anus. I gently applied more pressure, and she gradually relaxed as I began to slip in. With a gasp from Alexia, the head of my cock slipped just inside her, and I held myself there as she adjusted to the feeling. Then, she began to press herself back against me.

I let Alexia take control. Her tight little hole felt so incredible as she pressed back, taking me deeper and deeper. Her pussy was absolutely dripping at this point, so I used her juices to help lubricate my cock. Eventually she had engulfed about 80% of my shaft, and then she told me to fuck her. I started slowly, making small movements in and out, then longer strokes, then I increased my pace a little. The sight of this gorgeous, slender woman with her tight little ass being fucked by my cock was almost too much for me, but I was determined to enjoy it as long as possible.

Eventually, we found a nice rhythm, and she began to gasp with each thrust, encouraging me with “yes, yes, yes”, or “don’t stop, fuck me hard.” I was so close to coming the entire time, and her vocals were making it nearly impossible to hold back. She started really getting in to it, slamming her ass back against me. I grabbed her hair, and with it knotted in my hand pressed myself deep inside her tight little hole, and she pressed hard down around me rotating her hips. That was all I could take, and I literally exploded inside her, shooting multiple streams of cum deep inside her.

“Baby, I can feel your cum shooting inside me,” Alexia gasped as she reached back to grab my ass and pull me even deeper into her, if that was possible, and she continued to gyrate her hips around my cock. I pulled her close, relishing the feeling of her ass gripping my cock. As my pulsing subsided and I began to soften, I slowly slid my cock out of her. Then pulling her down beside me on the sofa, we fell asleep.

Published 
Written by InTooDeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments